Predetermining who sits out of challenges (still not buying Russell S. is SOLELY make the decisions all by his lonesome) BEFORE knowing the challenge is just plain stupid. Case in point...Dave's height would have been beneficial for Galu.
1) RUSSELL H. (1,2) - Still the central character this season and will continue to be so for as long as he stays in the game. Just when I wanted to cut Monica a break by thinking short height would be a disadvantage in the IC, Munchkin Man bolts across the rope as if he was walking on solid ground.
2) ERIK (5,4) - Giving him props this week for finding the HII. At least he'll be able to fight off one ADS scheme if he plays it right.
3) DAVE (6,7T) - Clutch shot and MVP of the RC. A bit too in love with himself, but confessionals are the right place to get cocky. Give him credit for staying humble among his tribemates.
4) LIZ (2,3) - Still my favorite among a subpar female "Survivor" cast. But she's not wowing me as of late so she may fall out of grace soon.
5) ASHLEY (7,10) - She has performed well every episode and appears to get along with everyone. If the stronger competitors get knocked off at merge, she could be a dark horse in this game. OOPS...Sorry Jaison. Didn't mean to make that reference. Please don't call me a "racist."
6) RUSSELL S. (3,6) - Just when I was prepared to submarine him down my list for letting his leadership role go to his head while defending his "African Queen," he votes out Yaz at TC. So I'll keep him at a respectable position. But if he doesn't humble himself quickly, he won't be long for this game.
7) NATALIE (16,11) - Solid effort in the IC. Also put herself in good position as Russell's favorite in his "Dumb A$$ Girl Alliance." If she doesn't pull a "Jaison" and she takes advantage of it, she could win this out of default.
8) BRETT (10T,7T) - A young man in decent shape to continue to stay UTR at ep. 4 is no easy task. That reason alone puts HIM here.
9) KELLY (10T,7T) - It's also tough to stay "invisible" when you're as smokin' hott as Kelly. That reason puts HER here.
10) MONICA (12,12) - Can't blame her too much for her tribe not knowing in over a week's time living with her 24/7 what I knew after only two hours of telecast--Monica sucks in challenges. But she did try. Caught a HUGE break having an annoying tribemate who didn't pull her weight around camp otherwise she'd be in the Loser's Lounge now.
11) MICK (9,5) - Easily the biggest underachiever thus far. Has done nothing for me this season.
12) SHAMBO (4,15) - Big drop. TC vote confirmed what we already knew--she is completely out of the loop in Galu. Raving about Foa Foa didn't help her cause. Letting a chicken escape is inexcusable. Sure if she makes it to merge she'll be OK...but will she get there?
13) LAURA (15,13) - Other than Yoga instructor she has no story. She does nothing for me in the game of Survivor.
14) JOHN (13,14) - I know sleep is hard to come by...but DUDE! You know Erik is looking for the HII and what do you do? Catch a few extra winks??? Holy Smokes!!!
15) JAISON (8,1) - Last episode we witnessed how "thin-skinned" he was figuratively. This episode (and in the previews) we see how thin-skinned he is literally. He came for an "adventure" but now he is having second thoughts??? I hope that was an MB misdirection because I don't like where it's heading. If Natalie advances far as Russell's partner, Jaison will look back and beat himself over the head with his race card.
BOOTED) YASMIN (14,17) - Last two TCs; two different tribes; two correct choices. Could this be the beginning of something good? I won't hold my breath just yet.