The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More from Orangeena"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More from Orangeena"
Orangeena at Sucks, whom Snewser gave credit last week for picking Rich and who may have a reliable source, is saying that after Sue and Ethan, Colby is boot #8 and Jerri is boot #9.

He also thinks there could be a delayed merge (Jerri certainly doesn't seem like a typical first post-merge boot). Thread here:

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=17433.topic&start=1&stop=20

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More from Orangeena Jims02 03-01-04 1
   RE: More from Orangeena dabo 03-01-04 2
   RE: More from Orangeena Brownroach 03-01-04 3
       RE: More from Orangeena Jims02 03-01-04 5
   RE: More from Orangeena Breezy 03-01-04 4
       RE: More from Orangeena raidersfantom 03-01-04 6
           RE: More from Orangeena Flowerpower 03-01-04 7
               RE: More from Orangeena munson 03-01-04 8
                   RE: More from Orangeena Bungler 03-03-04 29
               RE: More from Orangeena RebelYell 03-11-04 63
           RE: More from Orangeena dabo 03-01-04 11
       RE: More from Orangeena memacmur 03-01-04 14
 RE: More from Orangeena munson 03-01-04 9
   RE: More from Orangeena Brownroach 03-01-04 10
       RE: More from Orangeena munson 03-01-04 12
   RE: More from Orangeena volsfan 03-01-04 13
 RE: More from Orangeena Bebo 03-01-04 15
   RE: More from Orangeena Brownroach 03-01-04 16
 Orangeena is a man, baby! tribephyl 03-01-04 17
   RE: Orangeena is a man, baby! Brownroach 03-01-04 18
       RE: Orangeena is a man, baby! munson 03-01-04 19
           RE: Orangeena is a man, baby! Loquatrix 03-01-04 20
               RE: Orangeena is a man, baby! Jims02 03-01-04 21
               RE: Orangeena is a man, baby! blackirish 03-02-04 26
           Yogi knew. tribephyl 03-02-04 22
               RE: Yogi knew. udg 03-02-04 23
                   RE: Yogi knew. Markopolo100 03-02-04 24
                       RE: Yogi knew. Flowerpower 03-02-04 25
 RE: More from Orangeena idiotcowboy 03-02-04 27
   RE: More from Orangeena raidersfantom 03-02-04 28
 Agent Orange IslandFever 03-05-04 30
   RE: Agent Orange Shereebie 03-05-04 31
       RE: Agent Orange cdlafl 03-05-04 32
           RE: Agent Orange raidersfantom 03-05-04 33
               RE: Agent Orange speedyforme 03-05-04 34
 Update munson 03-06-04 35
   RE: Update Flowerpower 03-06-04 36
       RE: Update volsfan 03-06-04 37
           RE: Update Magic Fingers 03-06-04 38
           Maybe the rest of the show... Goooey_Alley 03-07-04 39
               RE: Maybe the rest of the show... Flowerpower 03-07-04 40
                   RE: Maybe the rest of the show... volsfan 03-07-04 41
                       RE: Maybe the rest of the show... Krautboy 03-07-04 42
                           RE: Maybe the rest of the show... Flowerpower 03-07-04 43
                           RE: Maybe the rest of the show... volsfan 03-07-04 47
           RE: Update okaloosajohn 03-07-04 46
   RE: Update tinybubs 03-07-04 44
       RE: Update Flowerpower 03-07-04 45
       RE: Update volsfan 03-07-04 48
           RE: Update tinybubs 03-07-04 49
               RE: Update JazzyJax 03-07-04 50
                   Speculation SouperStar 03-07-04 51
                       RE: Speculation Flowerpower 03-08-04 52
                           RE: Speculation managerr 03-08-04 53
                               RE: Speculation volsfan 03-08-04 54
                                   RE: Speculation Brownroach 03-08-04 55
                                   RE: Speculation Blow by Blow 03-08-04 56
                                       RE: Speculation Loree 03-08-04 57
 Chillone blacknwhitedog 03-10-04 58
   RE: Chillone Jims02 03-10-04 59
   RE: Chillone raidersfantom 03-10-04 60
       RE: Chillone Brownroach 03-10-04 61
   RE: Chillone dabo 03-10-04 62

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More from Orangeena"
Where does Orangeena get this information? I'm still pretty skeptical. Although, if he didn't have a source, I'm sure Q would have locked the thread by now...

Logistically, I can see how Colby would go before Jerri. The group of Kathy/Shii/Lex take control of the tribe and boot Colby.

There would *have* to be some sort of twist (delayed merge/another swap) for Jerri to go right after Colby. In a merge situation, generally strong players are picked off first, from the next possible threat (Mogo Mogo over Sabogans). Obviously Jerri would be the boot if there is no merge.

Oh well. Time will tell.

A 2004 IceCat creation

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More from Orangeena"
Orangeena has been around for awhile, it isn't as if he just suddenly showed up claiming to be Uncle Cutting Room Janitor's Significant Other's Ex.

03-01-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: More from Orangeena"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Orangeena's been posting at Sucks for a long time, but may not have had access to any info until this season -- I'm not sure. He probably did give Q some details about his source.

Time will tell, as you say -- but, speculating on a standard merge at ten people: if the Chaperas stick together and start a pagonging, I suppose Jerri could go first if Lex wins the first individual IC.

03-01-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: More from Orangeena"
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

The fact that Orangeena's been around for a long time makes no difference as to the validity of a spoiler. I mean, *I* can go around spreading a so-called spoiler, but that doesn't make it true.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: More from Orangeena"
I can see Jerry going pre-jury after a merge. Why not? I doubt that anyone really likes her or trusts her.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More from Orangeena"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

I agree. I posted this earlier in another thread that "IF" the Pagonging of MogoMogo occurs, then Jerri is an obvious threat to the Robfather's alliance with Amber, and could be going back to Jenna L. at a merge, stron alliance of three women, wouldn't be hard to get the rest of the girls on board like Alicia, who IMO would relish the thought of getting rid or Boston Rob.

Boston Rob, Tom, Rupert and Amber would then go after Jerri first in any merge, IMO.

As for the Pagonging/Sookjaiing of MogoMogo happens, it would suck. That's the other thing Orangeena is saying. That would suck, I am really starting to like the idea of a Kathy/Lex final two. Can see it too as they look like the power couple at MogoMogo. Hopefully some of the spoilers are misdirection.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: More from Orangeena"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

.....I always thought Orangeena was a "she", not a "he"....LOL.

Orange does seem very adamant about the boot order as she's been with the last 5 boots. Very strongly predicts them....but last year "she, or he" was also very adamant about DARRAH as winner of S8. Sounds to me like she, or he does have some information that they've acquired all on their own...hmmmmmm???

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More from Orangeena"
.....I always thought Orangeena was a "she", not a "he"....LOL.

Me, too! Otherwise, wouldn't it be Orangeeno?

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-03-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: More from Orangeena"
>.....I always thought Orangeena was a
>"she", not a "he"....LOL.

>
>>Me, too! Otherwise, wouldn't it
>>be Orangeeno?

Orangeena's a supreme diva. I don't think s/he'll care what you call him/her, just as long as you're calling. LOL!

Seriously, though, the Orange one's been around for years. I first saw her (and to me, he's a her) at Voted Off in Season 3, which is when I first discovered VO.

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: More from Orangeena"
I thought the same thing, Flower ...

but 'geena believing that Darrah would win, we know, would have to be taken only as a guess since the winner is revealed to the world on live television, right?

I guess that the information could leak out and get all over the message boards, but even someone claiming to know who the winner is has a 50-50 shot of being right.

I've never been right, it seems, on any of my guesses
I did, though, post a long dissertation one afternoon about who was going to get voted off Survivor during the first season. It was solid speculation that I was writing on the day that Big Brother was about to debut.
After all my solid speculation, I added at the end: "and by the way, Eddie wins Big Brother."
Of course, I shot my credibility all to heck and, obviously, I was only guessing at a sympathy vote, but to date, it's the only time I've ever been right about anything on television except for how "Newhart" was going to end its final episode.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn

03-01-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More from Orangeena"
Assuming more than one of the competative athletes or strongmen make it to the merge, only one at a time can win individual immunity. It would make sense to knock out the challenge threats whenever possible. I can't imagine they will want to let Lex or Colby go on another winning streak.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-01-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: More from Orangeena"
The Orangeena order for Jerri leaving makes some sense.

Her tribe already knows she would love to get rid of Colby, but was willing to bend a little to 'fit in' with her new tribe. If she succeeds at getting rid of Colby 8th, all she has to do is act a little like Shi-Ann (get caught trying to 'switch' sides), and all of the merged tribe would realize what she's up to, and might get rid of her while they can. Especially in the All-Star edition I can see players targeting the floaters. I think that's part of the reason Rob C. went before Sue. No one wanted him in a post-merge game.

MEmacmur

03-01-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More from Orangeena"
BR, thanks for posting this. I was thinking of starting an Orangeena thread myself but since I was the one who posted the silverstarz stuff, well, just didn't want to incur the wrath of those who were sick and tired of fake boot lists and supposed insider information from "sources."

Just to recap Orangeena's future picks, s/he has Soozin going in E6 followed by Ethan in E7. Colby and Jerri complete the pre-jury boots in Episodes 8 and 9.

Is this credible information? Hard to say but as has been metioned in this thread, Orangeena is not a newbie at Sucks trying to make a splash with insider stuff. I think it's unlikely a veteran poster would knowingly claim info like this at the risk of completely damaging their reputation. S/he would be vilified in the Spoiler community. Possible? Yes, but I believe that Orangeena believes the info to be credible.

Keep in mind that s/he posted the third, fouth and fifth boots on February 6 - the day after Episode 2 aired. Go ahead and throw out Jenna6 and Rob6 and you're still left with a Rich boot prediction three weeks out. Here's the post:

Orangeena
Brian
(2/6/04 9:29 pm)
ezSupporter
The Fall of the King
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard goes in Ep. 5, following Jenna M. in 3 and Rob C. at 4.

They should entitle Ep.5 "The Fall of the King."

CODE ORANGE(who was right about Rudy)

So 5 for 5. Not bad. No other spoiler comes to mind that had these 5 pegged as early as February 6. Sure, Snewser might have had the info but if it's not on record...

Then, the Sue and Ethan boots were posted immediately following E4 on Frebruary 19. Here's that post:

Orangeena
(2/19/04 11:08 pm)
ezSupporter
The Hawk Flies, Ethan is Zoned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the fall of King Richard, Sue Hawk and Ethan *sob* don't last much longer in the game. S6? S7? *sob* But my info that "Ethan does well" turns out to be right in that Ethan outlasts the other winners, but not by too much.

Sure, these boots look a lot more likely now but they weren't as reasonable in the moments after Rob6 was booted. It looks like the Ethan pick for E7 will go a long way toward establishing or obliterating the credibility of Orangeena's source.

Then came the post you referenced dated February 27:

Orangeena
(2/27/04 9:47 pm)
ezSupporter
Last 2 Boots Pre-Jury, Colby, Jerri
The Last two Boots pre-jury are Colby, then Jerri.
This is where Jerri gets revenge on the person she feels did her in in Australia, the Colbster.

Code Orange

Also, found it interesting that Dark Rivers posted in Orangeena's thread about how much he hated having his show spoiled. When the biggies come out of lurkdom, I think it's good idea to pay closer attention.

These picks might also support Varner's claim that existing friendships going into the game were destroyed. It would be easy to see an Ethan/Lex split if Lex makes any kind of promise to Ethan before booting him out. And if Jerri is the first merge boot, it probably means that both Amber and Alicia vote for her, again, perhaps after promises of safety. Unrelated to this topic but related to the Varner quote and incorporating available spoilers/specualtion, look for a Lex vote from Tom. Lastly, hard to see how Sue and Rich will patch up their relationship any time soon.

03-01-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: More from Orangeena"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

This (i.e. chronologizing O's posts) was a good idea, munson, thanks -- and if you think you have to live down Silverstarz, it was I who first posted about Sleek28

03-01-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: More from Orangeena"
Well, I wasn't gonna bring it up....

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: More from Orangeena"
I don't go to Sucks often but I have been known to wander over there just to see what they are discussing. However, it does seem that Orangeena has loads of respect over there. I also agree that a long time poster like Orangeena would get more respect than a first-time poster.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: More from Orangeena"
I can see Jerri as the first post-merge boot, because she'd be the Mogo a Gogo that the Chaperans would least like to see on the jury, based on prior voting history. Jerri cast the anti-Colby vote, strictly going for revenge. None of the Chaperans want to risk being seen as the betrayer and lose her vote. Kathy and Lex are more likely to vote for a winner who they feel played the game the best.

Shii-Ann's an unknown, since she wasn't on the jury her first time around. But since she showed a willingess to switch alliances if she felt it suited her, the factions within Chapera may feel that she could be a useful swing vote. Besides, she's no physical challenge threat at all, so they probably feel like she's an easy one to pick off if their planned target upset the order by winning IC.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

03-01-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: More from Orangeena"
That's a good point too, Bebo.

If Jenna and Rupert decide to join the rest of Chapera in a pagonging of Mogo, it's in their best interest to get rid of their one remaining Saboga mate before jury selection begins, so they can't be accused of betrayal later...especially since that person is vindictive Jerri. I don't really see Rupert thinking of this, but Jenna very well might.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Orangeena is a man, baby!"
Albeit a man who likes men. But, a man none-the-less.

Now about O's tenure over at sucks. Orangeena has been posting ever since, I believe, S2.
He also has just as many detractors as he has supporters.
His personal spoiling abilities, range in the never correct to the couple of correct, with lots of peeps pointing out his not so correct theories.
However, with this new bit of info, it does seem that Orangeena has come into a bit of knowledge.
Whether this is just grandstanding or not has yet to be revealed. But, it's not like we haven't been subjected to his boot orders from all seasons past.
This may just be his personal opinion (with the help of Snews and others)and will be played out sooner rather than later.
Or somehow, someway O has hooked up with a source. Which seems highly unlikely, but, maybe I'm just jealous.

It's not a far stretch (if a stretch at all) to have Sue going next and Ethan, Colby and Jerri following. So O may be correct in his listing of them. Yet, it also may just be his thoughts on how the next few ep.s go down.

This is why I enter this arena, with a little trepidation. I don't think he would ever admit his mistakes. He hasn't, when he's made them, in the past. Yet, he keeps "showing up for work" at Sucks with his 2 cents worth.

When do we start believing him? After $3.50?

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

03-01-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Orangeena is a man, baby!"
Yes, tribe, I've noticed he's taken his fair share of ridicule in the past (and some of his posts deserved it) -- but he seems to be using a more toned-down approach with these predictions, which makes me think he may actually have something to back them up.

We shall see...

03-01-04, 06:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Orangeena is a man, baby!"
And he's been very careful to distinguish his "facts" from his speculation. No wavering, either.

See we shall but if these turn out to be guesses, well, darn, I'm still gonna be pretty impressed! Which begs the question, does it matter if the source is legit or not if he gets all the boots correct? Especially so far in advance of the actual episodes?

Well, sure it does, but who would ever know?

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Orangeena is a man, baby!"
Reality check time! ::grin::

I was reading Sucks all last season. During that season, Orangeena made daily posts (sometimes several posts in the same day) averring unequivocally that "Darrah wins." More often than not, that phrase was posted in large, orange font and was issued with singular determination every time ANY piece of information came to light that seemed in some way to point to Orangeena's desired conclusion that Darrah would win it.

For example, someone piped up that Darrah had been seen driving around her home town in a new Hummer before the series had finished airing. I can't remember if it was Orangeena who originally posted it, or whether Orangeena just leapt aboard the bandwagon, but either way it was Conclusive Evidence In Orange World That Darrah Wins. Needless to say, it turned out to be a complete load of cobblers.

Now, I grant you, our current situation is different. It was clear, during S7, that Orangeena simply had a huge, all-consuming crush on Darrah -- a proper "crush" (as opposed to just "fancying" Darrah) by which I mean that whole starry-eyed "Oh my god, she is so awesome in every single way!" breathless idolatry that is often unrelated to sexual feelings (though of course does not necessarily exclude those either). Orangeena was quite determined that Darrah was the most intelligent and most athletic competitor ever to tread the boards of Survivor, too, you see -- not just that she was the cutest. So yes, we had a great deal of fervent dialogue about things that supposedly "proved" how Darrah was incredibly smart and physically unmatchable. For example, it was deemed by Orangeena that Darrah's boyfriend was incredibly intelligent for some reason or another, and Orangeena's theory was therefore that this proved Darrah to be intelligent because intelligent men don't have dumb girlfriends. (Uh -- sorry, which planet do you live on, again??)

For ASS, by contrast, Orangeena is turning out what appear to be reasonable boot picks, rather than what s/he HOPES will happen in the favour of her favourite competitor. And, as another poster pointed out, the information is not coming in the same desperate, breathless, fawning-over-one-Castaway idiom as the whole Darrah fuss flooded forth.

However, given that many practised spoilers have quietly been going about the business of making correct picks week by week for ASS -- nothing more or less than Orangeena is currently doing, in other words -- it'll take a lot more than a correct boot sequence to convince me that Orangeena is anything other than his/her usual self. While Orange clearly does pay attention to the show, and does have some good insights into human nature on the same ordinary level as we all do when we're paying attention, s/he is demonstrably prone to misinterpreting evidence and -- worse -- forcing the evidence to fit his/her desired outcome. I have no idea why anyone who has read categorical depositions from Orangeena as recently as the Darrah nonsense would be forgetting this.

She's not picking boots that surprise anybody. Until she does -- and gets it right when the rest of us are all confounded as to how such a boot could occur -- then I'm quite content to ignore his/her boot list with the same gay abandon as I've ignored all the others. Then again, I didn't change my Ryano pick to Lill just because Snewser did, so perhaps I simply don't have my herd mentality down right quite yet. Goshdarn, I'll NEVER fit in at Sucks at this rate. ;)

03-01-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Orangeena is a man, baby!"
That's why I'm kind of skeptical still. I remember all the Darrah hype quite vividly, and it makes me take what anyone says with a grain of salt.

I mean, milkshaky was 99.9% sure that Heidi got 6th in Amazon. I'm not blaming him/her or anything because we're all human, but it makes me question the "long term spoiler" argument.

I'm probably gonna end up buying into the argument though, for now, because Q hasn't locked the thread (Q would if Orange was BSing). It doesn't matter though. Too much emphasis is being put on "who predicted the boot first" and bootlists.

Let's just take it one week at a time. Another spoiler will probably come up confirming/negating this information.

A 2004 IceCat creation

blackirish 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blackirish Click to send private message to blackirish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Orangeena is a man, baby!"
Long time lurker here and at Sucks.

Totally agree with what Tribephyl and Loquatrix had to say about Orangeena, particularly his "performance" during S7.

Up to the day of the S7 finale, Orangeena was gloating about Darrah's "win," and how fabulous Darrah was in every way.

He aroused some serious hatred over there, even from some of the more rational-seeming posters.

There were hysterical threads with titles I can't quote here (something to the effect of doing the nasty to O's face bashing Orangeena after the finale. Griffe seemed to be an Darrah/Orangeena supporter for the longest time in S7, then she backed off earlier this season, understandably!! But now she's posting her support for O again ("Orangeena, you're the greatest S8 spoiler" brak brak brak).

Credit where credit is due - Orangeena does seem to be making more of an effort to distinguish spec from "intel", as he puts it, but I'd still take it all with a HUGE grain of salt.

I for one will be seriously peeved if we see a Mogo pagonging. This could be a worse season than S5 Thailand if that happens. I still *heart* Lex and even have a warm spot for The New Jerri.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Yogi knew."
See we shall but if these turn out to be guesses, well, darn, I'm still gonna be pretty impressed! Which begs the question, does it matter if the source is legit or not if he gets all the boots correct? Especially so far in advance of the actual episodes?

A poster of our very own actually knew this same boot-list. I might add that I really have no reason sharing Yogi's PTTE here, but, "someone" (hint Yogi) knew of this same boot list and has also been correct all 5 previous boots.
Yet, they were all pre-season picks. Not 2+ episodes early.
There are, from SB, a dozen more that share very similar preseason boot-lists.
Not to say that Yogi doesn't know an insider, but I would wager that Yogi's list is, like Orangeenas, just an educated guess. Done while considering all of the pre-season chatter.

Orangeena is given to drama.
His adamancy in previous seasons is somewhat legendary.
In the past he has also been very, very wrong.
I'm sorry, but I just don't see him acquiring a source.

The more I think, the more I believe this is just his personal boot list.
It just comes from a bigger Attention Whore.

I hope he's not wrong. For Yogi's sake, only.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-04, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Yogi knew."
Actually, there are 11 of us with 0 points in the PTTE game. Looks like I'll be knocked out of position this week (I picked Colby for this week).

Right now, PelicanPete, LeftPinky, ulalame, udg, Lolly, railfan, whoami, survivorscott, Yogi, tribephyl, and Kokoro are all tied for the lead.

If you give enough monkeys typewriters, they'll get the bootlist right. But, that doesn't make them spoilers.

---
UDG

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-04, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Yogi knew."
Believe in Orange

03-02-04, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Yogi knew."
Hmmmmm, sounds like you know something that we are trying to find out Marko.....???

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: More from Orangeena"
This is no different than Snewsers thumbs up-down list, and thats been out there for weeks too. Why exactly do we care about this? There is no "new" or additional information here, and with no rationalization other than a few well conected spoilers (like griff who was bamboozeled by sleek) who seem not to discredit it... ????

Sorry, but I fail to see how this is much more useful than the crap from survivorfire that was posted earlier.

-ICB

03-02-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: More from Orangeena"
You know, I lurked over at Sucks for quite awhile, getting laughs out of how they flame each other all the time. Then I found this board and found voices of reason all throughout. Then we get another "boot list" today from who knows why?

The thought again, that someone would just hand this list out, especially since someone is taking bets online is just beyond me. Why o why are we getting boot lists ?!?!?!!?!

We need Susan Powter right about now.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Agent Orange"
I really felt for the Big O last season because he was getting flamed royally for his support of a Darrah win. He was putting a lot into Wezzie and Quartzeye's observations which turned out not to be at all accurate. This season his posts are different. It almost sounds like a different person. He claims to have a source. He states he has met several Survivors. Maybe that is his source, I don't know. Maybe someone in the gay community. I have heard other spec that there is a delayed merge and a possible return to 3 tribes temporarily which would explain the next 3 boots. Agent Orange has been correct on boots so far but not on all details. I give him credit for returning to the Sucks board after all the hostility last season.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Agent Orange"
Yes, Orange has been around for a long time - with little credibility with her own spoiling prowess. However, this season, she claims to have a source. Actually, she's claiming two sources, if I'm not mistaken. For more, you can go read her posts at Voted Off from this season - there are quite a few that she explains things in in detail.

cdlafl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-05-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cdlafl Click to send private message to cdlafl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Agent Orange"
at Sucks, she claims that in episode 7 at the "reward" challenge, we find out we are merged and playing for individual immunity...then they feast...this follows with snn calendar...

03-05-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Agent Orange"
I was just at sucks, and Orangeena was posting support of the boots of Ethan then Colby if the tribes are split back to their original tribes as they are back at even-stevens (Jenna L.-Rupe-Ethan-Jerri) (Rob-Amber-Alicia-Tom) (Lex-Kathy-Colby-Shii). Yet now it's being speculated that Amber may go at the merge? Not sure on the timeline.

So I dunno if it's spoiler or spec by Orangeena, but the tribes would split back up into the three originals, Saboga loses votes out Ethan. MogMogo loses votes out Colby. Chapera loses/Merge and Amber gets voted out?

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Agent Orange"
but the preview on CBS say that reward AND immunity is up for grabs so....

03-06-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
35. "Update"
For those of you who have placed your trust in the Orange one, here's the most recent update. While not offering a complete retraction, he has made a qualification in his "sourced" boot list.

Orangeena
(3/6/04 12:01 am)
ezSupporter
Re: What's up , Orange?
It IS up in the air. The next three boots are Ethan, Colby and Jerri, I have been informed, but at the present I don't know which is the order.

This IS a change. Sorry. Just thought I'd be upfront and report it as it happens.

Well, at least he still agrees with Snewswer's scorecard.

Regardless, unless something comes up later (like Snewser's pick on Thursday afternoon ), I'm sticking with Ethan (previous winner). Jerri has too much attention thrown her way in the previews this week (misdirection) whereas Colby is invisible (OFG).

03-06-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Update"
I agree that Orangeena has hit the jack pot this year with his/her picks, and thus I think warrants some attention. As far as the speculation that the tribes merge or split back into three, I say that this must not happen until after the RC/IC has already been played out and awarded. We SEE them competing by tribes so it would be impossible to award an individual with immunity. I could possibly see a merge after the RC/IC, but frankly I am doubtful. Time will tell.

03-06-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Update"
Flower, one thing that bugs me is that we have only one challenge this week. What will they fill the time with? It bugs me!

I am wodering if something could happen immediately after the challenge to split them up but the winning members would hold immunity during TC. However, I don't that would happen.

It just nags at me!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Update"
What if the TC is held earlier in the show and then they show a tree mail the next morning calling both (all) tribes together and that is where they are told of the twist and that is how the show ends until next week? Just a thought.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-07-04, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Maybe the rest of the show..."
will be focused on connivance, jumping alliances, pointing fingers, and catfights in Mogo Mogo.

03-07-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Maybe the rest of the show..."
Last week we had only one challenge and we got to see alot of tribal politics/dynamics. This week Markopolo has speculated over at the Survivor Network that the reward perhaps is the day/night adventure on the yacht for the winning tribe. This could fill the time....along with the plotting and scheming over at the loser tribe...

03-07-04, 08:30 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Maybe the rest of the show..."
We did get to see the tribal dynamics and I know some people liked that, but after Sue quit..I lost interest. I just hope there is enough of a cliff hanger to make things interesting!

Keep in mind, if this show is the typical 3 days...we will be at day 21 in which Jiffy referred to as being in a "crisis" mode!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-07-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Maybe the rest of the show..."
At some point an accellerated boot schedule is needed to fit the show into the 39 day schedule. If we have a two-day episode this week, it would help explain the decision to combine the RC/IC.

SNN had predicted the yacht reward early on...and speculated that it was probably a tribal reward. The reward may be an overnight stay for Chapera, while Mogo Mogo is shown preparing for TC, strategizing between Ethan, Colby and Jerri.

There's plenty to fill a two-day schedule...RC/IC, yacht trip, pre-TC game-play, and TC itself...since we didn't get a TC last week, it may get extra time this week.

Krautboy

03-07-04, 10:09 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Maybe the rest of the show..."
As always KB, your logic is quite sound to me....I'd say, you've nailed it!

03-07-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Maybe the rest of the show..."
KB...how the heck do you do it? I am always impressed with your posts on your insight!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Update"
In case you forgot, they only had one challenge last week. And NO TC! At least this week, we should get a TC and if the reward is a group treat on a yacht, that's got to be worth 10 minutes!

MB has LOTS of boring footage to fill up air time and bore us to tears some more...

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Update"
I’ll give Orangeena credit for being right so far, but I just don’t agree with Ethan/Colby being the next to leave.

Assuming MM loses the upcoming challenge, if I’m on MM and we’ve lost 2 ICs in a row, I figure we have to stop the bleeding and look at the physically weakest person to be the next boot. I would want to go into the merge with at least an equal number of members as the other tribe or I’m going to be Pagonged out of the game. Voting out Colby/Ethan cuts my throat by removing a strong teammate making MM vulnerable in the next challenge. If I’m going to remove someone I would want it to be Shii Anne or Jerri. I have to think Lex and Kathy have to be considering this possibility.

The only way a Colby/Ethan boot makes sense to me is if a merge or reshuffle is announced before TC, and Ethan goes because he is a past winner or Colby goes because of his Individual Immunity Hog status.

Then again this is Survivor and the islands aren’t filled with brain surgeons and rocket scientists, not to say that I’m one either, and my reasoning doesn’t seem to come into play very often.

03-07-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Update"
Well Tiny, your logic is very sound to me, but remember we can ask ourselves are these people really being logical...if they followed your reasoning they would'nt have booted Dicque out first. I think they are obsessing and overanalyzing and carrying personal vendettas farther than logic....

03-07-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Update"
Tiny...you and I are thinking a lot alike lately! I agree with you and all I can say is this is Survivor and have we really seen a logical cast? Don't in my mind!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Update"
"...you and I are thinking a lot alike lately"
You have my sympathys Vols

Being with each other 24 hours a day must give the players a different perspective on what strengths are important to them. My logic isn't their logic.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Update"
As usual, what you guys are saying makes alot of sense. However, we're down to 12 and these guys are playas and gotta be thinking about the upcoming merge (even if they are not sure when exactly it will be.) All of Mogo probably view Ethan and Jerri as expendable, so they know they've got those two as backup bootee votes if going after the challenge hogs fail. Kathy and Lex know they can manipulate Jerri and Shii Ann and maybe even Ethan. I can definitely see Ethan and Colby going soon.

I would prefer going into the merge with an alliance I could trust (for a while) rather than a strong player that will then whoop my xxx. ;)

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Speculation"
I think Colby is a logical boot. Kathy was ready to tell ShiiAnn & Jerri to boot him rather than Rich but didn't because she feared Lex's anger. If Colby is the one who says "Sorry, I blew it," Kathy can be sure of getting Lex (and by default, Ethan) on board. Lex is ready to go as the the guy & 3 girls into a merge and ready to boot Colby & Ethan. ShiiAnn absolutely has no love for "Captain America and his perfect teeth." Jerri, just _might_ have some issues left from Australia.

Colby's off to do more razor commercials.....

03-08-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Speculation"
With the solidarity over at Chappy and the close, very physical challenges, I would think that if the Mogo's indeed lose and have to go to Tribal Counsel that they would acknowledge the danger of voting off a strong contender....I found the fact that Sue said that she would choose Colby and Shii-devil to be on her team, when she probably does not know them too well, other than perhaps from watching their respective Survivor seasons and maybe bumping into them at Survivor get-togethers. I can speculate that perhaps they did get to know one another a little better at loser lodge....sure would make sense voting Shii-devil off as the weakest link in the Mogo chain. I know that she is not one of Orangeena's three picks for the next three boots, and I know that she seems tight with Kathy, and perhaps Lex. I agree that she is probably a player that can be manipulated. BUT, I also know that Colby can not stand her, and he's also friends/confides in Lex. I don't think Jerri is that fond of her, and Ethan will go with anyone that is not him, a la Sandra strategy. I can not see Colby going this week, they really need him to prevent a pagonging, but we know that he is Jerri's first choice boot pick and perhaps Shii-devils. One could argue the same for Ethan, he's stronger than the girls in the challenges....although with the previous winner target on his back, we know that Lex does indeed make that a priority target. As for Jerri, they really are playing up animosity towards her...she is also probably one of the weaker members, although she looks pretty darn strong in the vidcaps for this week...her days are numbered.

IMHO, it really is going to boil down to Lex and Cathy...can't wait to see if any of their conversations are recorded. One of these two is going to have to bend for the others wishes. Lex more loyal to Colby, Jerri; Kathy more loyal to Shii, perhaps Jerri....Lex is very logical though...I have to believe that he will indeed consider ShiiAnn as the weak link, but Ethan and Jerri are the outsiders in this tribe....

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Speculation"
Mogo Mogo doesn't know Chapera is united. The last couple of Survivors have been back-stab fests, and Mogo Mogo may be expecting things to go the same way here. They could easily be thinking that Rupert and Jenna are outsiders on Chapera as well and will definitely be easy to swing over.

03-08-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Speculation"
Mogo has to know that Chappy is more united and working as a team than their own tribe. Chappy wins the challenges and as Colby said last week...they have been coming in second and now second gets you sent home. Mogo knows that Chappy is working together as a team! A very smooth team as well.

03-08-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Speculation"
Well, Chapera lost the RC after Sue decided to walk, so Mogo may be thinking/hoping that Chapera has been somewhat discombobulated by the turn of events in their tribe. *We* know that's not true, but...

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-08-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Speculation"
Yawn...I've been sleeping through the past couple of weeks of Survivor and Spoilers, but thought I'd wake up and toss a couple of comments in here about what each player might be thinking.

If I'm on Mogo Mogo I'd be thinking about the possibility of a post-merge Pagonging and who I'd want to keep around to be Pagonged first instead of me. So I'd really want at least Colby or Ethan to be there post merge, but maybe not both. If you look at S7, the three Morgan women did pretty well after the two strong guys (Andrew and Ryano) were Pagonged. Tijuana blew her chances, but Lill and Darrah went to f4. I'm just using this as an example, but I'd say that Shii An and Kathy could have this type of scenario in the back of their minds. Jerri also learned from bitter experience in S2 that just because you're not in the Pagong tribe doesn't mean you'll be F4 material. I would say that anyone on Mogo Mogo should suspect that at least one person or maybe two people are not in the in-crowd over at Chapera and I'd be strongly hoping that they'll get booted before me following a merge.

Blah, blah, blah, that's probably pretty incoherent. Bottom line: If I'm Kathy or Shii An I'd want at least two of the men to make it to the merge, one of them being Lex and one being either Ethan or Colby (who haven't formed a strong alliance but will probably have Mogo Mogo loyalty at post-merge TC).

-BxB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Speculation"
>
>Blah, blah, blah, that's probably pretty
>incoherent. Bottom line: If I'm
>Kathy or Shii An I'd
>want at least two of
>the men to make it
>to the merge, one of
>them being Lex and one
>being either Ethan or Colby
>(who haven't formed a strong
>alliance but will probably have
>Mogo Mogo loyalty at post-merge
>TC).

I would be worried about Ethan (and Jerri) maybe not having as strong Mogo Mogo alliance as Colby. Ethan could jump right into an alliance with Rupert and Jenna over at Happy Chappy. No matter what Ethan and Jerri have told them. They can't be sure that they won't realign once reunited with their old Saboga tribemates.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Chillone"
wasn't sure where to put this- there is a locked thread on sucks from Chillone (yeah take it for what it's worth) that claims 2 people will be voted off this week- Ethan and Colby

do we have anything to confirm or deny that 2 people are voted off this week?

03-10-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Chillone"
No, I haven't heard anything about 2 people getting booted this week... Would be a good twist though.

Personally, I just can't believe a spoiler from supposedly "chillone", who introduces himself at the beginning of the post. That's like saying, "Hi, I'm legit, and now you have to listen to me."

Jims02: 2004 CMY Anti-Executee Champ

03-10-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Chillone"
It's a hoax, as it isn't the real chillone, most people at sucks know who C1 is and it isn't this guy.

03-10-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Chillone"
LOL -- I wouldn't have been surprised if the real Chill One had posted this though -- he's been determined to get Ethan out of the game since day one.

03-10-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Chillone"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-04 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

The projected schedule based on the finale date indicates 16 episodes. If there is no recrap episode (unknown) then the only two-boot episode will be the finale.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •