The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
Last night, I just kept laughing cuz when Julie revealed there was a new twist, Cowboy was like "Oh gosh!!!" Then he kept saying "Holly" even after Julie mentioned that the person managed to stay in the house for those five weeks or so. And I know it's probly suppose to be moving but when Cowboy talks about family, he then starts doing his crying bit and his face goes crazy. And he needs to learn to talk faster or something. I understand that from he's from the South but I know they don't talk that slow. Though, this is just my opinion and I'm sure many people disagree.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... ValenciaJoe 08-06-04 1
   RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... missygirl3 08-07-04 11
       RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... Mr Canuck 08-07-04 12
 RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... motormouth 08-06-04 2
   RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... RyrieRae 08-06-04 3
       RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... summer123 08-06-04 5
       RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... ArthurSalz 08-06-04 6
 RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... summer123 08-06-04 4
 RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... anotherkim 08-06-04 7
   RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... motormouth 08-06-04 8
   RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... Rockytop Chick 08-07-04 9
   RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... Mr Canuck 08-07-04 13
 RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... qwertypie 08-07-04 10
 RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but... proofofnolife 08-07-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ValenciaJoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValenciaJoe Click to send private message to ValenciaJoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

I brought that up a few posts ago... both Cowboy and Jase were totally clueless, and did not listen to Julie regarding the whole scenario behind twin twist. He kept on saying that it was Holly, and Jase brought up Scott. Jeez... what a couple!

Also, what was the deal with the scarf he was wearing last night???

And... is he a graduate of the University of Oklahoma? Sure wears a lot of their stuff, or he may just want to be a wannabe (just like how he was a wannabe in the four horsemen).

Well... one part of me would want to see Cowboy win the money so that he can fix his TEETH!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
I am going to pull a Dixie Chicks move here and say.. I am from OKlahoma and yes, we are ashamed CB is from Oklahoma. Some ppl. do talk that slow but he is making us look really bad. At least last year, we got someone cute and somewhat smart(Nathan).I dont know if he went to OU or not, but lots of ppl wear their clothes. They are very popular here. That whole Holly bit was hilarious!!! Last year, They had Nathan on all the local TV stations when he came home and I will keep you guys posted IF they do the same thing with CB!!!

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
Don't feel too bad... See BS stereotyping at its best. But honestly the teeth, guess he has a little bit on English in him... Woah, now I'm stereotyping!

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
I thought it was funny too. Also, the comment about the "4hm being in trouble now that Scott was gone." Duh...

*Courtesy of IceCat*

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
ValenciaJoe, I'm guessing that he does not attend U of O, because that would require a Highschool diploma. People like him don't see no need fer skoolin'.

But yes, I am equally, if not more, annoyed by CB in EVERYTHING he does. Have you also noticed everytime they are sitting on the couch and Julie says "hello Houseguests" or "We'll be right back Houseguests" The one distinct voice you hear is Cowboy YELLING "Hi Jule!" or "Bye Julie." He's like that dorky kid in school that gets a little bit of attention from the homecoming queen because she is nice to everyone, and totally makes it more than it means. I. Hate. Him.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
Don't hold back - tell us how you really feel about Cowboy! LMAO! I totally agree w/you. It's as if it's all going to be about him.

L-o-s-e-r.

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
HAHAHAHAHA. I have noticed that he always yells at Julie. That's another thing that bothers me.

summer123 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail summer123 Click to send private message to summer123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"

No disagreement here.

He strikes me as the dullest knife in the drawer.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
He's just pathetic. I rarely have true sympathy for reality tv people, but bless his heart, CB is just simple. To think that he could be an actor? Hello??? He is a geeky little wannabe hanging with the "cool" kids and has not one tiny little inkling that he is a complete and total goon. It ought to be illegal for CBS to put him in this situation--it's like some sort of simpleton abuse.

--oh, and he's as dumb as a sack of hair, too.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-06-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
Yeah! What Akim said!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-07-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
Definitely what AnotherKim said. I think our poor little cowboy sees the other 4 horsemen as similar to those jocks who wouldn't hang out with him in high school (or however far he got in school). Then when he was brought into thier alliance, it was like getting another chance to be popular.

I really feel sorry for him. But he annoys the (insert 4-letter word of choice here) outta me.

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
What will cowboy do when all his friends get evicted (assuming he stays in that long). Will he crawl back to sis for protection?

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
I was roaring the entire show. After saying "Holly, Holly, Holly" didn't he exclaim "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it" when Natalie appeared? (At least I thought that was his voice).

Looks like Nikomas got the brains in the family.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

proofofnolife 58 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail proofofnolife Click to send private message to proofofnolife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does "Cowboy" bother anyone but me?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-04 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

I feel some sympathy for Cowboy - he was so desperate to fit in with the jockasses. However, I am of the opinion that CBS looks for certain players when casting Big Brother, and maybe Cowboy is really an actor (well maybe, c'mon, did you see the actors in Next Action Hero- apparently no one is looking for a Pacino)! You know, nothing high class, maybe 3:00 in the morning infomercials. If he is an actor he is really doing a good job at playing the pathetic underdog. On the other hand, he is not the brightest crayon in the box and even though I have been to Oklahoma and find it a friendly nice place - remember this song (paraphrase)? Cowboy - "He's the reason God made Oklahoma". P.S. Anyone who comes on a show like Big Brother, and entertains us with their I.Q or more likely lack of one, and leaves themselves open to the ridicule of people like us deserve exactly what they get!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •