The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E6: Web Promo caps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E6: Web Promo caps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

VO: CBS Thursday, up until now the competition between the Survivor All stars has been intense

Amber: When you're out here playing this game and your mind does crazy things.

VO: But what happened between Susan and Richard...

Sue: Didn't see nothing wrong with what he did

VO: ... is leading to a showdown...

Alicia: I didn't realize how much she had been affected.

VO: ...like you've never seen before.

Sue: I was humiliated and dehumanized.

VO: This episode contains material that may be inappropriate for young viewers. Parental discretion is advised.

credit.....FEVER...if you couldn't tell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps VerucaSalt 02-27-04 1
   RE: E6: Web Promo caps Breezy 02-27-04 4
       RE: E6: Web Promo caps mtopaz 02-27-04 21
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps I_AM_HE 02-27-04 2
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps idiotcowboy 02-27-04 3
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps ParkGirl 02-27-04 5
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps raidersfantom 02-27-04 6
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps Blow by Blow 02-27-04 7
   RE: E6: Web Promo caps VerucaSalt 02-27-04 8
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps munson 02-27-04 9
 Ok...there is something here volsfan 02-27-04 10
   RE: Ok...there is something here I_AM_HE 02-27-04 11
       RE: Ok...there is something here Brownroach 02-27-04 12
       Lex has necklace too thetick 02-27-04 16
   RE: Ok...there is something here Breezy 02-27-04 13
       RE: Ok...there is something here munson 02-27-04 15
           RE: Ok...there is something here Sneezles 02-27-04 18
               RE: Ok...there is something here munson 02-27-04 29
   RE: Ok...there is something here Flowerpower 02-27-04 14
   RE: Ok...there is something here mtopaz 02-27-04 22
       See Sneezle's post above Breezy 02-27-04 23
   RE: Ok...there is something here raidersfantom 02-27-04 32
 Caps 38 and 39 Loquatrix 02-27-04 17
 Where are their legs? yensid 02-27-04 19
   RE: Where are their legs? Brownroach 02-27-04 27
 Just re-watched most of lastnight's... volsfan 02-27-04 20
   RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... bdemoney 02-27-04 24
       RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... Devious Weasel 02-27-04 26
   Jenna's handiwork tribephyl 02-27-04 25
       RE: Jenna's handiwork volsfan 02-27-04 28
           I still think it's too much "teasin... mavsfan 02-28-04 36
               RE: I still think it's too much "te... katethegreat 02-28-04 37
                   RE: I still think it's too much "te... volsfan 02-28-04 39
       RE: Jenna's handiwork spacey 02-27-04 31
   RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... munson 02-27-04 30
   RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... redbeard103152 02-27-04 33
       RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... FSUGUY 02-27-04 34
           RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... volsfan 02-27-04 35
               RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... VerucaSalt 02-28-04 38
                   RE: Just re-watched most of lastnig... volsfan 02-28-04 40
 Immunity Idol? sweetpea 02-28-04 41
 RE: E6: Web Promo caps Brat2u 03-04-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-27-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
thanks for putting these up

Some semblance of a relay type challenge but then all grouped together to throw something in basekts. Collect the object and then toss together?

Now Sue doesn't appear to be in the challenge but that doesn't mean anything though

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

It's the teeter totter challenge from Africa. The one where they put the object on the end of a board and stomped on the other end to send it flying. If I remember right Ethan kicked butt in that challenge, with Lex a close second.

edited to change a b to a p

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
If I remember right Ethan kicked butt in that challenge, with Lex a close second.
Yep, that's what I was thinking too (and maybe Ethan as well, since he seems to have a big smile on his face as he's heading out to compete?)

Be true to your gut.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
interesting that Tom and Rupert are bringing up the rear for Chappy - seems like a bond and position of power - with Sue well behind everyone (completely isolated)

- RMMNW!!!

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
All the caps look like they are from the same challenge

Dont see any indication that Sue it participating though

Clearly they are running the challenge whether Sue quits or not

I suppose her blow up could occur post challenge

Her story certainly appears to be the central focus of the episode, would they let her quit then proceed? Seems unlikely to me.

-ICB

ParkGirl 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ParkGirl Click to send private message to ParkGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
If these are pics of the RC (they seem to be wearing the same clothes during the challenge & Sue's outburst), she may just quit and walk off.
Since it wouldn't affect TC, they may just decide to continue.

That may give Mogo Mogo a slight advantage. I could see it shaking up Chapera a little and therefore they lose the RC.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

RC looks like a relay with the Africa seesaw bounce your item into the basket. Reward could be like the sewing kit that they got in PI? Thus the necklaces that Chapera is wearing in the Sue blow up?

As for the Sue thing, mebbe someone should start a thread somewhere... just a lil too heavy for my liking now.

Edit - Okay no sewing kit as it looks like Boston Rob is wearing the shell necklace during his leg in the relay (my bad)

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
Well it's obvious that this week the survivors are in a contest to make complete fools of themselves.

Um...back to spoiling...clearly not a water challenge because they're all dressed. Catapult like in Africa, which Ethan cruised through. If you miss a tribemate needs to retrieve your ammo and get it back to you? (Is that what Rob is doing?).

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

02-27-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
You beat me to it
Challenge Name: Stomp-pede

Description: The Survivors are given a wooden plank with notches below its center. A bucket has been placed eight feet in the air. Beneath the bucket is a fulcrum over which the board must be placed. One at a time, a series of items are placed on one end of the plank. The Survivors must stomp on the other end, catapulting the item into the bucket. First person to successfully toss all his or her items into the bucket wins.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
Well, Chapera arrives at this Challenge without the II so good bet it's RC.

If this challenge does indeed follow Sue's outburst, it looks like the rest of the players got over it quickly. Lots of smiles and laughter all around in this one, especially from her own tribe. No doubt she sits this one out.

What does Sue say that makes the ladies cry, though? Gotta be more to the story than just a rehash of the incident.

No pics of IC because Sue quits and it either doesn't take place or her absence is too obvious?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ok...there is something here"
I am not so sure all these pics are from this episode 6 nor am I sure all the shots are from the same challenge. Below is pic number 38 with Sue going off on Jiffy P. with the group in the background with their necklaces on:

Here is number 39 with Tom behind Amber and obvious that he doesn't have the necklace on:

The following shot is too wide of a shot to tell if all of them have their necklaces on, however, it does look like Rob has his on:

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
good catch vols

i'm having a tough time with why amber appears to be crying though since it doesn't seem to be the same challenge as Sue's tirade. maybe she explodes at RC, sits out, and then quits AFTERWARD, this is all revealed at IC, which they run anyway? (or not?)

And why aren't they wearing their necklaces in what, in such a scenario, would be a later time (ie, if the necklaces were just made - did they have them alst ep? - why would they be there for RC, and then not for IC?)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
Maybe the cap of Amber and Tom is not at a challenge. There seems to be stuff in the background, so they could be back at camp, reacting to Sue's distress (Alicia talks about it in confessional), either while Sue's present or after she leaves.

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Lex has necklace too"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

Look at cap 22 and Lex also has a seashell necklace. You can also see it closer in caps 19-20 of the other vidcap thread. Has Lex previously worn a seashell necklace or has he recently acquired one as well. I can't come up with any rational reason for members in both tribes to suddenly start wearing the same kinds of necklaces. Is it the secret cross tribal alliance symbol? Is this some kind of visible badge of support/solidarity for Sue? Both those ideas are kind of crocked, but I've not got anything better. Anyone?

02-27-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
Is that middle pic from the episode when JennaM left? It kind of looks like it to me.

02-27-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
Good catch, vols!

Breezy, that was my first thought as well. Maybe we can locate a vidcap from the JennaM departure to compare?

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
it is from Episode 3. What's behind Tom is the Chapera flag and trees

sneezy.

02-27-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
Thanks, sneez!

So, no tears for Soozin. Too bad. Just a lot of uncomfortable foot shuffling and stares at the ground. This is going to be uncomfortable to watch.

God help me if I start to feel sorry for her.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
In my opinion I don't think that they got those necklaces as a reward of any type, they probably just made them with the old supplies from Home Depot, (string), and shells from the beach. Kind of a lets kill some time at Chappy with crafts. Another symbol of their solidarity. LOL

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

Edited, because I should have read further before posting.

Is it possible that the cap with Amber crying is from the IC when Jenna quit the game?

Be true to your gut.

02-27-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
23. "See Sneezle's post above"
I think it is.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Ok...there is something here"
That capture is when Amber was crying when she heard about Jenna M. quitting. can remember that scene well.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Caps 38 and 39"
Caps 38 and 39 are definitely not from the same sequence. The background is different, the lighting is different, and Tom is wearing his necklace in one pic and not in the other.

I can't say for sure that cap 39 is Amber wiping away a tear at Jenna M's departure, but it is definitely NOT from the same sequence as the shot immediately preceding it.

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Where are their legs?"
Any idea why in cap 29, Lex, Ethan and Colby seem to be missing a leg. I noticed this right away when I saw the clip.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Where are their legs?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

LOL. That looks hilarious!

ETA: Ethan's and Lex's right legs are obscured, it is their left legs that are visible; but the bagginess of their shorts makes it look like their left legs have been amputated. I can see both of the Colbster's legs.

02-27-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

Rob, Colby, Lex, Alicia, Ehtan and Jenna are all wearing some type of necklace. Tom was even wearing a necklace during a confessional. However, none of the ones I saw from re-watching, look like the little shell necklaces that have appeared in the previews for next week. I don't think the necklaces have been won during an RC, I think they were made. Just curious that all of a sudden they show up! I do stand by my point made above that the pic of Amber crying is not at the same time and place that Sue goes off on Jiffy P.

FWIW...I know there was a thread going around this morning about next week's show would be the day 21 that Jiffy P. referenced. However, lastnight's show covered days 13, 14 and TC was on day 15. So, day 21 will not be until episode 7, unless something else happens to mess up the day count.

ETA: You guys may be right that Amber crying maybe from episode 3 when Jenna M. left. However, from lastnight's preview we have:

Tom has the necklace on when Sue is going off!

The pics above are not from episode three, Ethan's yellow shirt can be seen and Jerri was not a member of Mogo Mogo then. So, the women are upset at something that has happened. However, it is all the Mogo women...The Chapera women don't appear to be that upset as Sue is having her say.

I am confused!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
I noticed that too volsfan. (regarding the fact that it is all the Mogo women...The Chapera women don't appear to be that upset as Sue is having her say).

Perhaps she is placing the blame on the entire MM tribe for telling Richard to take his shorts off in the first place and the women from MM are feeling guilty about their part in it? I know it's a stretch....

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
Perhaps the Chapera tribe has heard this diatribe so much that it goes in one ear and out the other now

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Jenna's handiwork"
In S1, it was Jenna who brought beads and string as her luxury item, of which she made bracelets and necklaces for a lot of the other castawyas and the "Rudy's Kitchen" placque.
Now that Jenna is part of Chapera it would make sense for her to start to make little necklaces for everyone. This could explain why everyone seems to have one for ep6 and none were seen in ep5.

Also I want to say that although Kathy and Shii-Ann seem upset. They, IMO, are not (I repeat NOT) crying. The obvious "wig-out" by Sue, ellicits a shameful response from Shii-Ann and Kathy. Both of them hiding their faces in disgust or discomfort.
The shots of Amber (with Tom behind her) crying are from ep3 when JennaM left.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner
"I just had to get those guys comfortable riding the big banana. And they did." King Dicque(RIP)

02-27-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Jenna's handiwork"
You maybe right about Shii Ann and Kathy. I also think that the ladies (and males) on the Chapera tribe seem to be looking down at the ground almost as if they are embarassed by what is being said. You think?

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "I still think it's too much "teasing""
The way the folks from Chapera are all looking down makes me think of a bunch of kids that realize a "joke" has gone too far.

I think at this stage Sue has been "teased" for the last 24 hrs or so about the incident with Richard. She's on the outside on her own tribe and feels like she's being laughed at by people who should support her.

Sure, this isn't 6th grade, but even Sue is human, and people can get their feelings hurt over most anything.

I think Chapera feels guilty about how they treat Sue. That's why they suddenly find the ground so fascinating.

If Mogo Mogo are reacting to an outburst from Sue, I think it's because they feel very uncomfortable that they encouraged Rich to strip down.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: I still think it's too much "teasing""
What I find so odd is how much FUN everyone is having at the reward challenge, following that tirade and those looks of embarassment (Chapera) and undefined upsetness (Mogo women). A few minutes later, they are laughing like crazy during the challenge?? Very strange.

Apparently, no one takes Sue seriously? But would you scream and laugh while she is sitting out on the sidelines, crying or pouting??

02-28-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
39. "RE: I still think it's too much "teasing""
I'm not sold on the fact that the pictures we see on the beach are from the RC. If you look at the surroundings of Jiffy P. when Sue is going off, the ground looks very rocky. In the pics of the challenge it is sandy...they are on the beach.

I wanna see what the other challenge is before I make the decision that Sue's little show is immediately before the challenge that we see in these pics.

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jenna's handiwork"
I believe it was Kelly Wigglesworth who brought the beads.

02-27-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
Personally, I think they are just embarassed for her. They have that sort of awkward, "just let this end" look. I don't expect much sympathy from anyone here.

Kinda sad, really. But that's our Soozin'!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
Maybe the Mongo-Mongo women just got word about the death of Jenna Ms mother. Since she was a member of this tribe I can see why it would effect them this way.RedBeard

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
maybe...

she left day8....gets home day9...mom dies 8 days later=day 17.

this should be day17.....

02-27-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
Are you saying that the RC would be on day 17? Then, IC day 18...this does fit with the time frame.

02-28-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."

Lower right hand corner, the object with the green "stuff" plant looking thing and a basket? Just curious if part of the RC prize

02-28-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Just re-watched most of lastnight's show and..."
VS, as I just mentioned above. Do you think the pics of Sue going off is on the same beach as we are shown of the challenge (very sandy beach)?

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Immunity Idol?"
Just wondering if that could be the immunity idol that Sue is holding in her left hand when they arrive for the challenge? Her canteen is strapped across her shoulder. Or she could be carrying her shoes. Maybe better eyes can figure it out.

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: E6: Web Promo caps"
In pic #34, Sue is flat out bawling. The veins in her neck are protruding. She's very upset, I don't see her getting that upset over the Dicque incident. It has to be something else.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •