The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB withdraws!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

deemck 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deemck Click to send private message to deemck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB withdraws!"
I just want you to know I do have a life other then watching BB. But I sort of go through BB withdraws when the season ends. Its lasts for about 2 weeks. Does anyone else go through withdraws? Thank god survivor will start!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB withdraws! zazzy 09-12-04 1
   RE: BB withdraws! Oklaisok 09-13-04 2
       RE: BB withdraws! skyhoneybear 09-13-04 3
           RE: BB withdraws! Bebo 09-13-04 4
               RE: BB withdraws! skyhoneybear 09-14-04 8
 RE: BB withdraws! seahorse 09-13-04 5
   RE: BB withdraws! Glass 09-13-04 6
 RE: BB withdraws! missygirl3 09-14-04 7
   RE: BB withdraws! Lasann 09-14-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-12-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB withdraws!"
I go through Survivor withdrawals but I think that's because I like the spoiling so much.

There are so many reality shows on now it is easy to get hooked on another show--have you watched the Complex on Fox yet? Pretty good!

Oklaisok 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oklaisok Click to send private message to Oklaisok Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB withdraws!"
this is the first season i've watched big brother and i go through withdrawals between the saturday and tuesday shows. mondays are especially hard on me. please let me make it through today. tomorrow there will be another sweet sweet episode. i can't wait.

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB withdraws!"
I know this is wayyyyyyyyyy of the topic (bebo don't punish me please) but when 24 goes off, I get the Tuesday night at 9pm withdrawls (especially since BB is over by the time 24 starts).

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB withdraws!"
If you would have mentioned any show other than '24', I would have considered *thwack*ing you.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB withdraws!"
Thank you Bebo, thank you! (while bowing and backing away)

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"
"If Karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later."---Will, Big Brother 5, USA

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB withdraws!"
I will be okay, since there are so many other great shows just starting are starting in a few weeks.

The Apprentice 2, Suvivor 9, and TAR 6.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-13-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB withdraws!"
Woah, TAR already? I wasn't aware!

But I agree... I normally do miss Survivor when it goes off. But we've reached a point here where there's SO MUCH decent RTV. Survivor and Apprentice will be playing at the same time for another three whatever months, so I know I'll be okay.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB withdraws!"
I go through BB withdraws as well. thank goodness Survivor is about to start. I watched the first ep. of the apprentice2 and I that is going to take a few more to get hooked. but this season of BB has been so good that I will surely miss it.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB withdraws!"
I go through withdrawal also. I'm already spiralling into it and what makes it worse is when an idiot wins (June - Allison). Hoping for Nakomis - Cowboy then at least "withdrawal with a smile". I also withdraw after a good book.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •