The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-09, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Glurk - I arrived home on Thursday to find out only to find out that I wasn't recording. I finally started watching about half way thru ... about the time JP said, "C'mon in guys" ... for the IC. I would watch it, but Global wasn't showing the ep - if they even do this season (yup, I'm a Canadian from Calgary).

But...

1 - Stephen(1,1B,3,2,2,3,3,2) - before the season Jeff said, "Stephen is going to have a big job to integrate well. There's a feeling on this season of 'young...kind of hip'. And Stephen's a little outside of that. He's a little more of an intellect. And if he can use those skills in the right way, I think he could do really well."

At exile Stephen had a great growing moment. He still lacks athleticism, but his intellect is running this game.

2 - JT (2,1A,2,3,3,2,7,1) - Jeff said, "Like-able kid. Runs a ranch. He knows what hard work is. I think JT is OK being by himself, which is also good out here 'cause there's a lot of lonely nights. I think JT's gonna get flirted with...and probably do some heavy flirting himself."

Didn't see the flirting much, but the hard work and like-ability factors have put him in a power position. Finding the split in Timbits and exploiting it was a brilliant move and changed the season.

3 - Taj (3,5,6,5,6,6,5,5) - Jeff said, "Taj is going to have a little bit of work to do because of appearances. I think that happy smile only goes so far and then people are going to start looking at her. And if she starts hanging her head low and saying: 'this is getting me down', she's an easy one to vote out. The flip side on Taj is she's so likeable. If people find out she's married to a former NFL player, that could work against her. 'Cause people like to look at success as a reason to get rid of you."

We really haven't that much of Taj's game-play lately, but we know it's been happening because the time between challenges gives everyone a chance to go off and talk. Paranoid people probably would never make F5. And she knew early in the game who to align with.

4 - the Deluded One(6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14) - Jeff said, "Benjamin. Hands down one of the most fascinating guys that's been on the show. He is so full of himself. And he's full of himself like Richard Hatch was. He wants to take the best to the end. And he believes he's one of the best...and there are 3 others. And he's gonna get 'em together and we're gonna run this game and we'll duke it out. I wouldn't want my sister to date him...but I love him on Survivor."

JP is as deluded as Coach, and certainly fans haven't given him the love that JP thought he would get. However, I moved him to 4th - ahead of Erinn - just to do something different than Coach, and that is to change my mind ... about placing him last all season.

The jury bringing jackets and wearing feathers was a great laugh ... and Benji probably thought it was to honor him.

5 - Erinn(5,4,5,8,8,7,11,10) - Jeff said, "Erinn I'm on the fence on. She's got to make a first impression....that is: 'I'm a worker'. Right away. 'Cause otherwise, I think you look at her and you might judge her as a pretty girl who's gonna fade early. So that would be my advice: 'pick up the heaviest thing you can and start walking'."

It must be remembered that she did fade early, she was about to be voted off when Jerry's illness saved her - NOT her game-play. She lasted to merge because Timbit won IC's ...again not anything Erinn did individually. Knowing that she was an outcast at Timbits she flipped at merge, and as Debbie said everyone at Timbits knew it. When you do the obvious it's not good play. She is benefiting from others having 'fish to fry.'

Sent to detention - Debra - Jeff said, "Debra's interesting because she's quote unquote an older woman this season. But she doesn't act like one. And her life experience of working with kids all the time as a Principal also helps keep her young. I mean look at how she dresses and how she wears her hair. She has a very young energy. The question is will she get labeled with a first impression of: 'eh...she's the old woman, let's get rid of her'. Or will people think 'she's got a lot of energy, she's got a lot of vitality, maybe we should keep her around'."

Got in a good alliance early, but didn't notice when to change.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-08-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Belle Book     05-08-09     1  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-08-09     2  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     3  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-09-09     4  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     5  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     13  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-13-09     17  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-10-09     6  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-10-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Brownroach     05-11-09     10  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     11  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     12  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sica077     05-12-09     14  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-12-09     15  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-12-09     16  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-13-09     18  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-13-09     19  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     22  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-14-09     24  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     26  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-10-09     8  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   bostonrobfan     05-11-09     9  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-13-09     20  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     21  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-14-09     25  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •