1) STEPHEN (4,5,6,2,2,2,3,2,1,1)- Our nerdy city boy has become a warrior like Coach said but he is also becoming a little bit arrogant with his talk of dominating position and people begging him. Watch out Stephen, there are predators lurking.
Winning immunity didn't matter but, as far as performance is concerned, I put more weight on what the people who were there had to say.
This is from Jeff's blog:
"What Stephen did was jaw dropping amazing. We rehearsed that challenge several times. Our smartest guys practiced that challenge. Nobody came close to memorizing the numbers in one pass. Stephen...like a mad scientist starts scribbling numbers down as fast as he can.... I couldn’t believe he had it right... Our crew was talking about that for a couple of days."
2) ERINN (7,1,1,4,3,2,3,2,2)- Interesting that JT and Stephen tell her that Debbie wants to take THEM to the F2 and it's Erinn that says: "She has to go" and THEY listen.
Here also, I prefer the opinion of people who were there:
Jeff, talking about Timbira's decimation: "When Erinn turned, so did the game."
3) JT (3,4,3,5,5,4,1,3,3,3)- Still no immunity necklace for JT, just more lies. The guy plays a good game! However, I can see a time when JT will not think it's just as good when it's Stephen who wins immunity. The last 2 episodes have started with JT unable to make fire. I think it means something.
4) TAJ (9,6,4,6,6,6,4,5,4)- Her emotions were fun to watch. OH! By the way, she started the fire for JT.
5) Coach (8,8,11,10,10,9,7,7,6)- He still thought he was running the whole show!! The fun thing is that he can take Jeff's best punches without blinking. I think this vote finally opened Coach's eyes.
Booted) DEBBIE (12,13,8,8,8,7,6,4,5)- Debbie proved that she was 3 votes behind. She didn't lose the game this week or last but when she went along with the Brendan vote.
The jury: I was laughing so much when I saw them entering the Council area with a jacket on their shoulder and feathers in their hair to mock Coach. HILARIOUS!