The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-09, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
1) STEPHEN (4,5,6,2,2,2,3,2,1,1)- Our nerdy city boy has become a warrior like Coach said but he is also becoming a little bit arrogant with his talk of dominating position and people begging him. Watch out Stephen, there are predators lurking.
Winning immunity didn't matter but, as far as performance is concerned, I put more weight on what the people who were there had to say.
This is from Jeff's blog:
"What Stephen did was jaw dropping amazing. We rehearsed that challenge several times. Our smartest guys practiced that challenge. Nobody came close to memorizing the numbers in one pass. Stephen...like a mad scientist starts scribbling numbers down as fast as he can.... I couldn’t believe he had it right... Our crew was talking about that for a couple of days."

2) ERINN (7,1,1,4,3,2,3,2,2)- Interesting that JT and Stephen tell her that Debbie wants to take THEM to the F2 and it's Erinn that says: "She has to go" and THEY listen.
Here also, I prefer the opinion of people who were there:
Jeff, talking about Timbira's decimation: "When Erinn turned, so did the game."

3) JT (3,4,3,5,5,4,1,3,3,3)- Still no immunity necklace for JT, just more lies. The guy plays a good game! However, I can see a time when JT will not think it's just as good when it's Stephen who wins immunity. The last 2 episodes have started with JT unable to make fire. I think it means something.

4) TAJ (9,6,4,6,6,6,4,5,4)- Her emotions were fun to watch. OH! By the way, she started the fire for JT.

5) Coach (8,8,11,10,10,9,7,7,6)- He still thought he was running the whole show!! The fun thing is that he can take Jeff's best punches without blinking. I think this vote finally opened Coach's eyes.

Booted) DEBBIE (12,13,8,8,8,7,6,4,5)- Debbie proved that she was 3 votes behind. She didn't lose the game this week or last but when she went along with the Brendan vote.

The jury: I was laughing so much when I saw them entering the Council area with a jacket on their shoulder and feathers in their hair to mock Coach. HILARIOUS!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-08-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Belle Book     05-08-09     1  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-08-09     2  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     3  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-09-09     4  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     5  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     13  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-13-09     17  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-10-09     6  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-10-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Brownroach     05-11-09     10  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     11  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     12  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sica077     05-12-09     14  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-12-09     15  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-12-09     16  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-13-09     18  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-13-09     19  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     22  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-14-09     24  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     26  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-10-09     8  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   bostonrobfan     05-11-09     9  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-13-09     20  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     21  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-14-09     25  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •