The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-09, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Very predictable episode including the infamous family visit that allowed me to ffwd thru a lot of the episode. Episode would have turned out interesting if Coach would have won immunity because then we would have likely seen who the boot after Coach might be. Instead, a non-Coach or Debbie win made it inevitable it was going to be one of them two.

1. Stephen- Still has a great read on the situation and summed up in his own words what I've been saying for weeks. He and JT are in control and no one even seems to notice. Added an IC win to his resume to show he isn't a pure social player, though Jeff gave him way too much props for remembering ten symbols. A phone number with the area code is ten symbols and is actually more difficult to remember with each character being one of ten possibilities. Here, Stephen had to remember a ten character sequence with each character being only 1 in four possibilities. Easier than remembering a phone number. What Terry did in EI, which was under water and involved symbols with unlimited possibilities was far more difficult, and I don't remember Jeff going nuts about that.
2. JT - I actually now believe Stephen just might be too attached to JT to cut him before the Finals. If he can win a vote, he can probably win this. He is winning the fan favorite, hands down. So he is getting at least that. I was glad to see that he at least regretted lying.
3. Taj - Appears to be back in tight with Stephen and JT, which is a good place to be. In fact, I don't think she has any chance to win, which makes her the perfect person to take to the Finals. The decision regarding the loved ones was a no decision so no credit for that.
4. Erin- Appears to be 4th on the totem pole, with next week's preview only making that more likely. But 4th means one move from the end, and it is conceivable she could win a vote. She was looking ROUGH during the first half of the episode. Then she braided her hair and was looking much better for the 2nd half.
5. Coach- Finally made his way even to the bottom of my list. For me, he crossed the line from entertaining to just annoying this week. I have no idea what he's talking about with the "change the game from beginning to the end" bit. If anyone knows what he's talking about, let me know. He truly seems to believe in what he is saying and has a certain amount of conviction just because of that. But if he still believes Stephen and JT are in the palm of his hand, then he truly is delusional. He stayed loyal to Debbie when she bailed on him, so props to him for that.

schools out

Debbie- Well, I'm probably wrong more often than I'm right on here, but I hit this one on the head. She played too hard and got herself booted. If she tries the UTR approach, she would still be around. She was desperate rather than smart though. Desperate people are tough to trust. Look, here's the smart play: why not go to Taj and Erinn and target JT? Don't turn on Coach. That just makes you look untrustworthy. JT would beat any of the women in a vote, most likely. Coach probably beats no one. Why vote him out? Why allow Stephen and JT to decide the Finals and why face either of them if you don't have to? She should have offered Taj and Erinn a chance to take control of the game, and they should have taken it if she did.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-08-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Belle Book     05-08-09     1  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-08-09     2  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     3  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-09-09     4  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     5  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     13  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-13-09     17  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-10-09     6  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-10-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Brownroach     05-11-09     10  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     11  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     12  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sica077     05-12-09     14  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-12-09     15  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-12-09     16  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-13-09     18  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-13-09     19  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     22  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-14-09     24  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     26  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-10-09     8  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   bostonrobfan     05-11-09     9  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-13-09     20  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     21  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-14-09     25  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •