The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-09, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12"
Iltarion,

"Sour Grapes" have been a major determinant in Jury decisions...always has been; always will.

Personally if I were on the Jury my vote would be based on who was the most proactive and best Survivor player that season in the true spirit of the word "Survivor"...Period. But historically we know votes don't go that way.

Getting back at someone who did you wrong isn't so much about playing the game of Survivor as much as it's a basic fiber in human nature. For some individuals that fiber runs deeper than for others, but a player would be remiss to not consider this emotion when making a decision in the game.

In Marquesas Pappy and Neleh made a post-merge flip changing the course of the game. When Neleh sat at FTC jury members said straight-out they would not vote for her due to her (and Pappy's) flip. This handed the win to Vecepia, the quinessential UTR player.

Progressing to a middle season do I even bother asking the rhetorical question if Amb"a"s victory was a result of the vengeful reaction to Rob M's lying, deceitful behavior, and backstabbing?

Looking at a recent season, no one can convince otherwise the Cirie' vote for Perv-ati in Skankivor: Micronesia was sour grapes against your favorite Survivor gal when Amanda's sole vote took Cirie out of the game.

As for your hypothetical situation...if a female F3 formed and systematically picked off JTand Stephen next...Yes, I personally feel Stephen would vote against Taj. JT, I'm not so sure about. But one thing is for sure; Steve would have a few days on the Ponderosa to be whispering in JT's ear and influencing him one way or the other. And we don't have to go any further back than last season to know voting blocs have been established in Sequesterville.

Of course this is all hypothetical and we'll never know. Taj's only chance at winning (and a slim chance at that) is to continue playing the "I am not directly responsible for any of you sitting on the Jury" card and remain likable.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-08-09       
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Belle Book     05-08-09     1  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-08-09     2  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     3  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-09-09     4  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-09-09     5  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     13  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   garcor     05-13-09     17  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     23  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-10-09     6  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-10-09     7  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Brownroach     05-11-09     10  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     11  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-12-09     12  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sica077     05-12-09     14  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-12-09     15  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-12-09     16  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-13-09     18  
                     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-13-09     19  
                         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     22  
                             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   michel     05-14-09     24  
                                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     26  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   sol     05-10-09     8  
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   bostonrobfan     05-11-09     9  
     RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-13-09     20  
         RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     21  
             RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   iltarion     05-14-09     25  
                 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 12   Aruba     05-14-09     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •