The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

****EDITED:

Ignore this as a spoiler, Marquesan Hunter advises below that Colleenlover had posted this in jest on a Sucks thread, but apparently the person on SFever believed it to be additional information. Sue and Ethan may very well go next, but no one was actually seen in Mexico.***

http://www.survivorfever.net/s8_pred_rwilkes.html

And Yet, "ColleenLover" gives us new intel that Rich, Sue and Ethan have been identified together on a trip in Mexico in the first week of December. Plus, a recent Jeff Varner article for TVG indicates (and we believe) that Sue Hawk quits the show in the next episode.

Anyway, I say Rich is MOST LIKELY with the second group of castoffs ..... Susan, Richard, & Ethan that were sent to Mexico. "ColleenLover" has been very accurate in her past spoilers. So, I'm going with the CL's information as being "shockingly" correct!

---------------------------------

Orangeena forecasts Sue and then Ethan to leave after Richard.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? Blow by Blow 02-26-04 1
 RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? MarquesanHunter 02-26-04 2
   RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? Brownroach 02-27-04 6
 RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? SurvivorBlows 02-26-04 3
   RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? dabo 02-26-04 5
 RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? udg 02-26-04 4
 RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover? Jims02 02-27-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
Rich commented to Snewser that the Mexico City group got screwed. I don't have the link, but there was much speculation about whether the trip to Mexico City was before the game or after being booted.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-26-04, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"

I believe colleenlover was just joking when she said those words Brownroach. I think they were in either the chill0ne thread or the sleek thread.

MH

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
Thanks for putting me at ease, MH -- I had no idea where it came from! Apparently the person at SFever didn't realize it was a joke.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
>Rich, Sue and
>Ethan have been identified together
>on a trip in Mexico
>in the first week of
>December.

So Sue threatens to, er, "sue" over Rich's actions... and then promptly goes off on vacation with him???

Not sure that makes sense to me... sounds like another reason to think that Varner's info might be slightly off, dunno.

-SB

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
Personally, Ah thinks Calamity Soo en Wild Big Tawm be's a-headin' fer a showdown et the TC Corral, a-yep!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
>Sue Hawk quits the show
>in the next episode.
>
>Anyway, I say Rich is MOST
>LIKELY with the second group
>of castoffs ..... Susan, Richard,
>& Ethan that were sent
>to Mexico.

Sue (or whomever) allegedly quits due to some horrible act by Richard. Why, oh, why would they then be sent to Mexico City TOGETHER???

And, to advocate for my own devil (or whatever), I'll say, Maybe Sue theatens to sue, because CBS sent her to Mexico City with Rich after he did whatever he allegedly did to make her quit?

---
UDG

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New spoiler from Colleenlover?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-04 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

Well, that makes sense.

Sue quits this week, and Ethan is Pagonged by the Mogo 4 next week. Or the other way around, possibly. Maybe Sue is merely voted out next week?

A 2004 IceCat creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •