The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 5 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 5 Predictions "
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Reward Challenge

We know the last place tribe will get "dissolved" into the other two tribes. We know that during the Immunity Challenge, Shii Ann is still shown in a Mogo Mogo green buff while Rob M and Tom still appear in Chapera red buffs -- implying that, assuming the members of the "dissolved" tribe get new buffs, the Mogo Mogo and Chapera tribes are not dissolved and therefore not the "losing tribe."

As to which of them actually wins the challenge, not only did RobM compete in a similar challenge during Survivor Marquesas, but he's also shown off his building skills in building the shelter -- and from the vidcaps, his raft looks pretty slick.

REWARD CHALLENGE WINNER: Chapera

Tribe Reshuffling

Assuming a Saboga loss, Ethan, Rupert, Jerri, and JennaL have to go somewhere. Based on the promo vidcaps, we know JennaL ends up on Chapera while Ethan ends up on Mogo Mogo. The wildcards are where Rupert and Jerri go. The most likely theory is that the tribe without Ethan would get Rupert and the tribe without JennaL would get Jerri, however the "two men battle for the crown of 'King Neptune' as fishing becomes a competition in and of itself" CBS press release mention raises the possibility that somehow Rupert and Rich end up on the same Mogo Mogo tribe, so that possibility has to be kept in mind as well.

Immunity Challenge

The immunity challenge is "balance beam log wrestling" -- very similar to challenges seen in several recent editions of the show. While this is not entirely a challenge of strength (balance is also important), a Mogo Mogo tribe featuring Ethan, Lex, Colby, and Richard would seem to have the advantage over Chapera's RobM, Tom, and Rupert -- and that assumes that Rupert even ends up on Chapera, an assumption that can not be guaranteed based on the existence of the "King Neptune" statement.

While Chapera's women might help even the odds, Alicia, Amber, Susan, and Jenna are, at first glance, not much more of an advantage versus Mogo's Kathy, Shii-Ann, and Jerri (assuming it was Jerri and not Rupert who was the second Saboga member picked for the Mogo tribe.)

Additionally the previews appear to show RobM making an illegal attack on Ethan and quite possibly disqualifying himself, a development that would put Chapera at an even bigger disadvantage.

Lastly, CBS' promos indicate that "a triumphant party is short-lived" -- something that might indicate the winner of the Reward challenge loses the Immunity Challenge.

In short, although several well-respected spoilers are projecting a Chapera win seemingly based primarily on the opinion that Richard, a Mogo Mogo member, will be the bootee, IMHO both the evidence and the majority of the logic point to a Mogo Mogo immunity win.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WINNER: Mogo Mogo

Bootee

As detailed above, a Mogo Mogo immunity win seems likely -- a move that would, barring another out-of-left-field game rules ejection or another sudden quitting player, make well-known marked man Richard Hatch seem to be safe for another three days (particularly since several of his tribemates like Lex have been clear that they were only keeping him around until they got access to their rice-filled lockbox -- and especially if Rupert, the game's other fisherman, were to somehow end up on Mogo Mogo.)

On Chapera, with the addition of two former Saboga members, Sue Hawk's previous status as the next most likely bootee might be clouded, but in the end, with the possibility of the "dissolved" tribe members being given one-time immunity (similar to last season's returning "ghost tribe"), as well as the general dislike that several Chapera tribe members have for Sue, Susan's booting would still have to be viewed as the most likely among the Chapera.

To sum it up:

RC Winner: CHAPERA
IC Winner: MOGO MOGO
Bootee: SUSAN ...and on the chance Chapera does somehow win immunity, RICHARD as the alternate bootee.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... I_Got_Nutn 02-26-04 1
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... I_AM_HE 02-26-04 2
 RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor... thetick 02-26-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 5 Predictions "
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

RC Winner: Chapera, runner-up Saboga
The PIP of MM running from the water with no boat in sight makes me think something goes dreadfully wrong with their boat.

Disolve Mogo Mogo
ChaperaSaboga
ColbyRichard
LexKathy
Shii Ann

IC Winner: Saboga
Bootee: Susan Hawke

Yeah, It's a JSlice
Majority Whip

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 5 Predictions "
I said it last season for Ryno/Lill, I'll say it again for Sue/Rich: Good on ya Webby for not going with the crowd (of course it helps that I've agreed in both cases, but that's not really important )

"Well, Rob, I never thought I’d say this, but after watching this episode I’d have to say, no, you do not have “Stupid” written on your forehead. “Hypocritical, Ignorant, Confrontational, Homophobic, Obnoxious, Arrogant, Nauseating, Manipulative, Bully”, yes, but not “Stupid”. “Stupid” is written on your penis. In little, tiny letters." - dangerkitty, S4 Ep 6 Summary

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 5 Predictions "
SurvivorBlows Knows

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •