The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
I will be playing over in The Amazing Race forum as the finale is tonight however, I will be checking in from time to time.

Mel's friends show up again!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... batts 02-08-05 1
   RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... volsfan 02-08-05 2
       RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... batts 02-08-05 3
           RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... volsfan 02-08-05 4
               RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... DaveThe Dude 02-09-05 5
                   RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... volsfan 02-09-05 6
                       RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... ginger 02-09-05 7
                           RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... batts 02-11-05 11
                               RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... ginger 02-11-05 12
                   RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... Kelly_Smith 02-09-05 8
                       RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... DaveThe Dude 02-10-05 9
                           RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episo... Kelly_Smith 02-11-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-08-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Melanie is going home. She said "ok" to her daddy on the phone before the commercial break, so does that mean shes goin home?

02-08-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-05 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Well, she is still there...right? Yep I see her scrawny ass. WOW! Landon is going out with his mom and miss work. RUT RO!

02-08-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Did u notice how Shavonda turned into "psychobabble th" again? HHHAAAAAAAA that was funny.....

02-08-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
She always does that! URGH!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-09-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
I'm sorry if I sound mean or like I am over-reacting, but I have a serious problem with Shavonda. I hope I'm not alone here, but I really feel like she is just about the most senseless, illogical, mean, stupid, piece of useless doo-doo I have ever seen. Bad attitude, poor anger management skills, can't cope with frustration, has no give and take. She is simply idiotic. At this point, I don't think Karamo is much better. Has he slashed any throats lately??

02-09-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Dave, you are not alone here. I was very easy on Karamo in my summary. Shavonda and Karamo are all about themselves and nothing else. I think they both need help...BIG TIME!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-05 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

I think I can save one of you a summary:

Sak O Meat: I wonder if Landon and Shavonda will stay together now that we're back from Fiji?

Shavonda: YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

Sarah: I know what you mean

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
And I hate Mel.

Mel: Boo hoo.

YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP
YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP

02-11-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
HHHAAAAAAAAA Ginger..... your reference to Mj as "Sak-o-Meat" is still crackin me up! Your right..... whats the use of haveing a jock stud around if hes just gonna stand there like ..... well.. like a 'Sak-O-Meat'?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Although I worry that I am insulting sacks, and meat, by my use of the nomenclature.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
I agree. She's said not a single word to Mel prior to this and then just went off. We've seen her do that with Sean on the phone. Just flip out for no reason, or even with MJ when he was waiting for her to get off the phone. I like Shavonda but I agree, she doesn't know how to communicate or control her emotions. There are some serious emotional problems over there if she flips out at people over minor stuff like this. Although Mel does get into a person'a face. She did that with Landon before the knife incident on the door step. Not sure what the hell that's all about..

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-10-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Well, I suppose they all have some faults, but as long as they continue to do well with helping the little kids and building their park for them, maybe we can forgive some of the cast for some of their shortcomings. As for Karamo, however, his dedication to those kids and especially to this job seems to be quickly evaporating.
And Landon and MJ, despite the fact that they're obviously not the sharpest tools in the shed, and Landon has an obvious problem when he drinks too much, they both seem to be rather decent (most of the time), and they also seem to be especially dedicated to the job and to the park project. This is important.
As for Shavonda and Karamo, well, we can only hope that after this season they will fade away into obvivion and not injure anyone along the way. That reminds me, has Karamo slit any throats lately?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Philly: Feb 08 Episode"
Haha. Still no word of any slit throats....

I agree with you. We are all not perfect but they are the ones on TV I do admire Landon, MJ, Sarah and even Mel for taking this project so close to heart. They seem to be truly enjoying their job and displaying a good attitude towards it. I can forsee Landon being a problem again as he tries to take control of the team when he team hates to be controled. Finally Karamoron realized that it was a worthy project to work on. Hallilujah, praise the lord. He's all about this inner city youth bullshit but only now he realizes that they are doing something good. DUH.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •