The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Rick"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sallysilly 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sallysilly Click to send private message to sallysilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelor Rick"
What does everyone think of bachelor Rick? Hockey players are so hot!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelor Rick leogirl_21 01-09-04 1
   RE: Bachelor Rick sallysilly 01-09-04 2
 RE: Bachelor Rick Rockytop Chick 01-09-04 3
 RE: Bachelor Rick SIEZETHEDAY 01-10-04 4
 RE: Bachelor Rick Lolette 01-12-04 5
   RE: Bachelor Rick Lolette 01-13-04 6
       RE: Bachelor Rick Tsunami 01-13-04 8
 RE: Bachelor Rick SilverStar 01-13-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
Just saw his picture on the website. He looks hot...yep...I think so too! I also think that Brad has the eyes that I like, and Cory and Eliot look kinda cute too.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

sallysilly 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sallysilly Click to send private message to sallysilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
Check him out on this website.

http://www.usahappyfeet.com/index.php?s=team

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
Rick has the most beautiful eyes!!!! But he looks like he overbleached his teeth. My favorite is Chris R. A Harvard educated architect. AND CUTE TOO!!!!!!! In fact, i think all of the guys are much better looking than Bob ever thought about being.

SIEZETHEDAY 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-04, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SIEZETHEDAY Click to send private message to SIEZETHEDAY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
Out of curiousity I looked up this site, just to see what happened with Bachelor 4 series only to find another Bachelor series is being made..Surely not??!!

I can't believe they are making another show...I thought viewers would be sick of this type of show by now? Especially the Bachelor series where none of them have been successful. Aren't these people just publicity seekers?

We are currently near the end of the Bachelor 4 series here in the Australia and nobody I know is watching it.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
What Rick said about Meredith , here is article http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/4315349.html

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-13-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
Article from Star Tribune 'Bachelorette 2" Meredith Phillips is "actually a very amazing person," said 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment scion Rick Enrico. Amazing. Why don't dating-reality-show contestants know any synonyms for the most overused word in this genre? "I don't know," said Rick, a Minnesota native who lives in San Diego. Try mixing in a marvelous, astounding, miraculous, prodigious, spectacular, staggering, stupendous or wondrous. I must say that Meredith seemed a little scary during her time with insincere Bachelor Boob, (yeah, that's what I'm calling him). "You'll just have to watch the show," said Rick, who will not be confused with his dad, 2nd Wind owner and ubiquitous TV pitchman ##### Enrico. Rick was appalled, in a playful way, to hear that I called 2nd Wind's corporate HQ Wednesday. "And you were asking if I have a better body than my father?" Well, do ya? "What do you think? I'm on a TV show. Go to USAHappy

Feet.com (one of four businesses to which Rick is connected), and where it says executive bios, you'll see my picture." There's a better pix of Rick standing close to Meredith in the Us Weekly magazine cover about silly, momentary bride Britney Spears. He's one of the magazine's bachelors to watch and so darling that he must have gotten his looks from his mom, Jan. "I do. But I've got a little mix of my father," Rick said. "You should have seen my father in his day. He was a beautiful guy." Rick's so charming, I wonder why ABC hasn't already announced that he is the next "Bachelor" star. "Well, maybe they do," teased Rick, who is in charge of 2nd Wind marketing.

Tsunami 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tsunami Click to send private message to Tsunami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
Just an FYI that the article was written by Star Tribune gossip columnist CJ. Hence the conversational style.

Being from Minneapolis, and being subjected to his father's tv commercials (a fat guy selling exercise equipment - hmmm...), I can only see this guy as too tan, too polished and too smarmy (love that word, hate that quality).

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bachelor Rick"
OMG! I just looked at that happy feet website and realized that someone gave me those pink tennis shoe slippers for X-Mas! How funny. They are very comfortable, but not exactly my style! When I opened them all I could think was "Is this a phucing joke?" LOL!

SilverStar

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •