The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jane 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jane Click to send private message to jane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
She was so quiet on the Reunion Show. I felt really bad for her! I can't get over Sue's speech. I mean, she basically said that she would like to see Kelly die a painful death! Come on! Yes, she's a sore loser, but she also came across as a cruel human being. Ugh. I thought Sue was kinda cool until that speech... Kelly barely spoke, and wasn't even really questioned.

Anyway, I don't REALLY mind that Dicque won, I'm just relieved that all those Rudy spoilers were WRONG!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting AyatollahKhomeini 08-24-00 1
   RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting Laney 08-24-00 2
       RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting dangerboy 08-24-00 3
           Gervase's comments to Susan AyatollahKhomeini 08-24-00 4
       RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting csmitty 08-24-00 8
       RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting csmitty 08-24-00 9
 RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting goldberg 08-24-00 5
 RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting Erin25 08-24-00 6
   RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting hopen4rudy 08-24-00 7
       Context, People, Context GetBy_er 08-24-00 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-00, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
Yeah, I think this ties back to Gretchen's comments yesterday that some people said some really hurtful things and they'll have to live with the consequences the rest of their lives. I can see why Susan would want to take a leave of absence after this show! I wonder if she and her husband really believed that her speech was going to make Wisconsin proud of her?

Kelly clearly seems troubled by having hooked up with the TA. But for someone who has had so much trouble in her life until this point, maybe this will help her look again at some of the choices she's made (credit-card-stealing friends, quickie marriages) and make better ones in the future.

Hate to admit it, but I'm happy to see Dicque win. Just goes to show why you should never trust consultants!

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney Click to send private message to Laney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
I am still FUMING at Sue's speech. I don't think I will ever get over it. I don't think I could ever watch the final show again! I hope there are consequences to Sue's words. I hope she does walk down (or drive in her truck with "Survivor" painted on the door) and people boo at her. The local news here was showing her co-workers and they said they thought the show edited Susan badly to make her look VERY BAD. Pul-EEZE! Her poor looser--I wouldn't help you if you were dying speech-- spoke for itself. There was no editing there.

My heart hurts for Kelly. I really hope her life begins anew from here and she finds peace.

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerboy Click to send private message to dangerboy Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
You know, I was going on and on about how Kelly raised the hackles on the back of my neck and how I felt she was mean-spirited. I couldn't have been more wrong after seeing the finale. Susan was genuinely evil at the TC. To say those things to an audience of over 40 million is just terrible. I felt bad for Kelly, but in a way I admire her composure. If someone had said the same to me I would have responded in kind. And when they went to the Town Hall reunion show I wouldn't have been as magnanimous as she was. I'd have given Sue the cold shoulder and I would have embarassed her on national tv like she did to Kelly. I wouldn't have given her a moments peace over what she said. It was truly mean spirited and so totally out of line and over the top.

I heard that resentments came out at the final TC but I thought it would be Pagongers directed at Rich. Man oh man.

I agree Laney, it will be hard to rewatch my tape. I may just edit out Susan's diatribe. But then Gervase really set the record straight didn't he? I am so glad someone said the things I was feeling. What a B#TCH!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-24-00, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Gervase's comments to Susan"
Guess that's part of why Gretchen thought that Gervace would ultimately be the most famous survivor.

csmitty 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csmitty Click to send private message to csmitty Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
>My heart hurts for Kelly.
>I really hope her life
>begins anew from here and
>she finds peace.

Amen...I couldn't have said it better myself. May God bring her peace. I'm sure she matured alot and her experiences will make her a much wiser person. The saying "if I only knew then what I know now" can apply to Kelly now. She learned, at age 23, what it's takes most of us 10 years to learn in 39 days.

csmitty 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail csmitty Click to send private message to csmitty Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
>My heart hurts for Kelly.
>I really hope her life
>begins anew from here and
>she finds peace.

Amen...I couldn't have said it better myself. May God bring her peace. I'm sure she matured alot and her experiences will make her a much wiser person. The saying "if I only knew then what I know now" can apply to Kelly now. She learned, at age 23, what it's takes most of us 10 years to learn in 39 days.

goldberg 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-00, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldberg Click to send private message to goldberg Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
Well, in a sense the whole North America saw how a poor loser Sue really was. the strangest thing is that Sue said that Kelly was doubled-face but Kelly said (I think I hear this) that during the tie-breaker, Sue was befriending her. I think in a way it is good that CBS didn't edited it out, I would like to see how people will react to Sue now. Like a French expression said 'When you spit in the air, it always fall back on your nose'. But, we at least saw how a real lady Kelly was, a real gentle woman. If I was at her place, I think I would said to Sue something like 'I accept your opinion, I still love you and you're such a good friend', just imagine the reaction of Sue to such a declaration!!! I just hope that not all female tom-boy are like that! The only good thing about Sue is that at least she was good looking tonight but still....

Ps : Sorry for the grammar error, etc!

Erin25 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Erin25 Click to send private message to Erin25 Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
Sue really ripped Kelly to shreds on a personal level. I am sure with all her recent legal troubles and Sue's rant, Kelly is hurt by her public portrayal. Plus, Kelly fought so hard to make it to the final 2 and then lost by the narrowest of margins, that can't feel too good. Not to mention that Kelly has always been quiet. I also don't think she has totally buried the hatchet with Sue.

hopen4rudy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hopen4rudy Click to send private message to hopen4rudy Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly at Town Hall Meeting"
If Sue doesn't have enough sense to be embarrassed, I'm embarressed for her. Until that point I was rooting for Rich, (Rudy was my first choice) but after that terrible speach by Sue, I wanted Kelly to win, just to get back at Sue. I too feel terrible for Kelly, and If I were her I don't think I could ever be friends with Sue again. What Sue did was totally uncalled for, I don't think her home town will be proud of her now.

Shame on you Sue.

And Thank you Gervase for saying what I was thinking.... you are a better man than I fist thought.

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-00, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Context, People, Context"
The speech by Susan took place months and months ago. We only saw it last night.

Gervase had about a week and a half of food and sleep to get over not being in it for the $1 Million. Susan got a lot closer and tensions were a lot higher AND she didn't have much time to 'get over it' by the time the vote was taken.

That said, what a b*tch. Gervase nailed it in his comments.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •