The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sue Sighting in NY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sue Sighting in NY"
MadBannanaRush just posted at sucks:

FWIW, I just spotted Sue Hawk (or her identical twin) on 53rd street in Manhattan!

She also says that she is 99% positive that it was Sue as she was 20' from her.

Of course, Sue could just be in NY to shop.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sue Sighting in NY FSUGUY 02-26-04 1
 RE: Sue Sighting in NY Krautboy 02-26-04 2
   RE: Sue Sighting in NY pmspml5 02-26-04 3
       are you sure? shakes the clown 02-26-04 4
           RE: are you sure? Gennenut 02-26-04 6
               RE: are you sure? Brownroach 02-26-04 7
               RE: are you sure? FSUGUY 02-26-04 8
                   RE: are you sure? weltek 02-26-04 12
           RE: are you sure? munson 02-26-04 13
           RE: are you sure? pmspml5 02-26-04 14
 Link, please Brownroach 02-26-04 5
   RE: Link, please MarquesanHunter 02-26-04 9
       RE: Link, please Brownroach 02-26-04 11
   RE: Link, please VerucaSalt 02-26-04 10
       RE: Link, please Brownroach 02-26-04 15
           RE: Link, please KObrien_fan 02-26-04 16
           RE: Link, please TeamJoisey 02-26-04 17
               RE: Link, please munson 02-26-04 18
                   RE: Link, please ginger 02-26-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-26-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sue Sighting in NY"
Probably just there to get a Shaffer sandwich from Hello Deli....

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sue Sighting in NY"
Sue Richard may BOTH be their to talk about the upcoming "controversial" events in EP5 that led to Richard's boot...

Krautboy

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-26-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sue Sighting in NY"
The morning show on CBS is filming in Chicago this week including Fri- I would guess the NY City sighting is a little suspicious

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "are you sure?"
>The morning show on CBS is
>filming in Chicago this week
>including Fri-

...living here in Chicago I should know better, but I thought it was NBC that was in Chicago this week, not CBS.

Gennenut 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-26-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gennenut Click to send private message to Gennenut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: are you sure?"
Yes but doesnt Dave Letterman also interview the cast offs as they get cast off and he doesnt film friday's show on friday, they film on Thursday so he can have a 4 day work week. Could she have been in NY for that?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: are you sure?"
Then he'd be interviewing the castoffs before their boot show even aired.

The cast-offs appear on Letterman the following Monday, not Friday.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-26-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: are you sure?"
I believe letterman is monday night.

no mention on cbs or nbc websites about chicago.

cbs did mention a roundtable tomorrow. probably more ex's.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: are you sure?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-04 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Edited to add that I thought Katie & gang WERE from the Early Show. Shows how much morning television I watch.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: are you sure?"
The clown is correct. Katie Couric and the gang from NBC are in Chicago Thursday and Friday.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: are you sure?"
sorry - - - I'm blonde what can I say - the wind must have blown any remaining brain cells I had into Lake Michigan.

02-26-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Link, please"
Sweetpea can you post a link -- I cannot find the post on Sucks.

MarquesanHunter 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-26-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarquesanHunter Click to send private message to MarquesanHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Link, please"
It's in the boot thread

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=17397.topic&start=161&stop=180

grain of salt...

MH

02-26-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Link, please"
Well MBR is a moderator there, so the post at least is credible.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-26-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Link, please"

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17397.topic

MBR mentions it in this boot thread

02-26-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Link, please"
I tend to think it was someone who looks a lot like Sue. MBR posted this at roughly 9:30 EST this morning. Why would they fly Sue here so early and then let her gallivant around Manhattan? Surely she'd be recognized by others on the street.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Link, please"
In a city of 10 million+ people, how many of them are apt to be survivor spoilers and put two and two together?

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Link, please"

Sue was planted there by Mark Burnett.

That's a pretty sleek trick, doncha think?

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Link, please"
And I'm pretty sure it was sleek in drag...kinda.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Link, please"
What's your point?

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •