The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goooey_Alley Click to send private message to Goooey_Alley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
CBSP Mar 04 08:00pm
Series/Game Shows, 60 Mins.

"Outraged", Episode #806.

Producer(s): Mark Burnett.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" Risti 02-20-04 1
   RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" CaptainP 02-20-04 2
       RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" tinybubs 02-20-04 3
           RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" Elwood 02-20-04 4
               RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" ThursdaySlug 02-21-04 5
               RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" munson 02-21-04 6
                   RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" Flowerpower 02-21-04 7
                       RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" CaptainP 02-21-04 8
                           RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" pmspml5 02-22-04 15
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" volsfan 02-21-04 9
   RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" CaptainP 02-21-04 10
       RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" katethegreat 02-22-04 11
           RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" volsfan 02-22-04 13
               RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" Rothschild 02-22-04 16
                   RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" volsfan 02-22-04 18
   RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" udg 02-22-04 12
       RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" volsfan 02-22-04 14
 Just a thought Molaholic 02-22-04 17
   RE: Just a thought udg 02-23-04 19
       RE: Just a thought Brownroach 02-23-04 20
   RE: Just a thought Sneezles 02-23-04 21
       RE: Just a thought aethelstan 02-25-04 22
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged" Flowerpower 02-25-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
This makes me think that whatever they were 'bamboozled' about has reprecussions into the 6th episode that causes members to be 'outraged'. Perhaps there is a fake out in the merge, or a surprise vote that causes a large portion of the camp to be in shock(Boston Rob outed, for example), or other such backstabbing. Isn't there supposed to be an episode at some point in the timeline where more than one person are outed?

CaptainP 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CaptainP Click to send private message to CaptainP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Hmmm...

I don't know, Risti, but I do remember reading some reports that by around Day 21, everyone on the cast was emotionally exhausted. This is getting close to that point in time I think, so the shuffling next week is bound to cause some havoc over the next few episodes.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""

I remember a couple of interviews Jiffy did that point to day 21 being an important point in the game. Like you, I think the reshuffling of the tribes has to be a major factor.

The vidcaps show Ethan taking a nasty fall during the IC next week, maybe its an injury that causes him to blow up in Ep. 6 as Varner predicted he would do.

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
>
>The vidcaps show Ethan taking a
>nasty fall during the IC
>next week, maybe its an
>injury that causes him to
>blow up in Ep. 6
>as Varner predicted he would
>do.

I thought of Ethan first, too.

Say Rich goes this week, and it's obvious (to Ethan) that it's due to him being a past winner.

Ethan gets hammered by Rob at a challenge, and maybe feels it was either personal or a bit over the top.

He sees himself as next on the list to go, and blows up because of the unfairness of it all, or whatever. Perhaps he quits, perhaps he doesn't, but his blowup assures he gets booted.

ThursdaySlug 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThursdaySlug Click to send private message to ThursdaySlug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Perhaps this refers to the "scandalous & inappropriate behavior" by Kind Richard that supposedly leads to someone else quitting the game. This info about behavior/quitting comes from another thread - E! Spoiler thread. Yes, I know that Kristin isn't very reliable - but it fits Richard's character and the other rumor (can't remember source) that says a seond person quits the game.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-21-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
I, too, thought of Ethan.

The E5 IC is a challenge we've seen before. The area marked in white is the "attack zone." It's pretty clear from the caps that Rob's hit on Ethan is outside the zone. And it doesn't really look like a mistake.

Ethan may feel that Rob attempted to hurt him intentionally, which should result in his eviction from the game. When Rob is allowed to continue without penalty (aside from his disqualification from the IC), Ethan is OUTRAGED.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-04, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
In the previous challenge that you are referring to, what specifically were the rules for the "attack zone". Because maybe the rules are that both opponents must be in the white attack zone before they can make contact, or is it that you are not allowed contact with your opponent until you have stepped foot in the white attack zone? Perhaps it's a race to step in the white area first so you can attack first? My question is, is this an obvious DQ?

Regardless, the way Ethan is attacked, out of the white zone, and especially if it injures him so that he feels he is at a big disadvantage for the remainder of the game, I definately agree that he feels some outrage.

02-21-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CaptainP Click to send private message to CaptainP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
I haven't seen the video yet for the preview, but that sounds plausible and can be why it looks like Rob M does a running tackle on Ethan.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
In the previous years one foot must remain in the white in order to attack. It is way the skateboarding Rob was disqualified. But as in the past 4 episodes they are bring back challenges with updates - so that fact that he is not in the white might not be breaking the rules but might be MB's way of making us think he is.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
For someone that knows, correct me if I am wrong...Didn't one of the spoilers (winged monkey maybe) claim that there were some Survivors that were contemplating legal action agains MB/CBS? If so, maybe this is where that story line begins.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

02-21-04, 10:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Hey Volsfan,

I heard the same thing. A few places kind of hinted at it. There were rumors for a bit that the lawsuits were possibly going to involve Rob M for airing "dirty secrets" or something to other Survivors. But I don't know if these claims still have any validity, since they came out right around the time of the whole "Rich smuggling matches" thing.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-22-04, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Also, perhaps CBS isn't airing the dirty secrets revealed by RobM, thus, no basis for legal action, right?

02-22-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
CBS would not have to air them in order for there to be lawsuits. Defamation of character just has to be proven whether it is shown on national television is not important.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-22-04, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Does Panama have strong defamation of character laws ????

02-22-04, 08:20 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Defamation was just the first thing that came to mind...like outing Varner. I would say that if there are lawsuits, it would be because they (the Survivors) would think their contracts had been broken in some way.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-04, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
The lawsuit rumors have all come from the "notoriously unreliable Kristin/Wanda at E!Online." Here's a link to the thread. E! news....

---
UDG

02-22-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Thanks UDG, I knew I had heard something like this. I thought it was someone other than Wanda. If this is the only place this has been mentioned then take it with a grain of salt...moving on!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Just a thought"
Just a quick thought about JP's pronouncement of Day 21 being so emotional -- wouldn't this be around the day cast/crew would find out about Jenna's mother's death? Then all this other talk about law suits, major twists, blow-ups could just be so much smoke blown by MB & his croonie-posters.

FLUFFLYPILLOWS (RED POINTS)TRIBE LEADER
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Just a thought"
Personally, I think Wanda/Kristen read Varner's BS and thought, "Wow! That's so intense. Even though they would have no legal grounds to do so, I bet contestents would sue MB, because *I* would be totally outraged if someone did that, and I'd sue."

Then, Sleek kept the thought of "legal action" in our minds. I will be totally surprised if we ACTUALLY see any type of legal action this season. In fact, I'd wager against it!

---
UDG

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Just a thought"
I think Kristin is getting some of this stuff from Varner's articles, too. She also now said that Rupert isn't that well-liked and Ethan acted like a diva -- two more things that Varner brought up.

As for Jenna's mom, I do not think the cast will be told during the game that she passed away. Jenna left, she's history, the game continues.

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Just a thought"
Jiffy also said to make sure to watch Ep. 6, b/c it was suuposed to be VERY EMOTIONAL. An episode no one would want to miss.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Just a thought"

Ep. 6 would be 8-9 days after Jenna left which would coincide with the death of her mother. I suspect that JPro does tell the rest of the castaways and that there a bit of catharsis on 'we did the right thing by letting her leave' and 'how did she know?' etc.

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Wow. I'm disagreeing with BR but only respectfully disagreeing.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Outraged""
Jiffy did report that episodes 3 and 6 were the ones to watch....lots of drama in "Outraged". Now who could be outraged?1. Ethan, if Rob M's slamming him into the edge of the pool causes him to be hurt and at a disadvantage for the remainder of the game...and if Rob M does not suffer any consequences like being DQ'd. 2. Jerri, if one is to believe that one from "the land down under" gets rubbed the wrong way by a flagrant nudist, homosexual as reported by Kristen at E. 3. Colby- not really in it from the start, and outraged for the same reasons stated above for Jerri. 4. King Dicque-outraged because Rupert has blatantly stolen his "King Neptune" title away and therefore his role as provider, which has uncovered the big target on his back.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •