The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scotts hair"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-06-04, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scotts hair"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

Hopefully I wasn't the only one in the world that noticed how terrible Scott's hair looked. When Julie was interviewing him, I kept thinking "mange, he has to have mange".

It was beyone the rough and tussled look. It was all splotchy and thin in places. No wonder he was willing to do the mandana thing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scotts hair Estee 08-06-04 1
 RE: Scotts hair sux Oscirus 08-06-04 2
   RE: Scotts hair sux reversehalo 08-06-04 3
       RE: Scotts hair sux Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 4
           RE: Scotts hair sux PrincessJ 08-06-04 5
               RE: Scotts hair sux vixie 08-06-04 7
           RE: Scotts hair sux vixie 08-06-04 6
               RE: Scotts hair sux Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 8
 RE: Scotts hair RealityAddict 08-06-04 9
   RE: Scotts hair Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 10
       RE: Scotts hair RealityAddict 08-06-04 11
           RE: Scotts hair Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 12
               RE: Scotts hair RealityAddict 08-06-04 13
                   RE: Scotts hair Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 14
                       RE: Scotts hair RealityAddict 08-06-04 15
                           RE: Scotts hair Cookiehahnster 08-06-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-04, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scotts hair"
Up until that moment, his ego had been supporting it. Better than mousse and a lot less expensive. Once that collapsed...

Dumb and dumber? Try dazed and confused. Scott looked like a boxer who never saw the hook coming in from the left. 'I thought I had the fight won, and then someone musta tripped me, because I was lying on the mat and he never laid a hand on me...'

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-06-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
just like the rest of him.

Scott is also:
A) a complete idiot -He completely missed the point of Jase's goodbye message
B)in the closet-he needs to come out because it is so obvious
c)A two timer- He had cowboy all to himself, but he wasn't happy with just that he had to get rid of Jase's girl so Scott could have Jase all to himself.

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
His hair is obviously thinning and he will probably be bald in a couple of years. His hair sux.

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
He's got a smoking bod, but his head ruins it all. I'd have to put a bag over this head to be able to get near him. It's so cruel a fate to have a great bod and and ugly face, or vice versa. Jase is by far worse though, he has a pasty white, scraunny body AND a face only a mother could love. Jace is doomed. I look at Brad Pitt in a whole new light now, knowing that Jace (claims) he played his body double. Was it in a scene where Brad was dead? Blech!

PrincessJ 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessJ Click to send private message to PrincessJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-04 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

>I look at Brad Pitt in a whole new light now, knowing that Jace (claims) he played his body double. Was it in a scene where ?Brad was dead? Blech!

It was the scene in Meet Joe Black when Pitt gets hit by the car and flys up in the air. That was when Jase was his body double, which explains the brain damage.

By the way, the look on Jase's face when Natalie was revealed was PRICELESS!!!!

Edited to fix a grammatical error!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
Yes, yes, and yes. Keep it coming Princess. I can't get enough

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
bwahahahahahahahah! Busting out laughing. Sweet, cookie, sweet!

08-06-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scotts hair sux"
lol

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scotts hair"
side hurts...falling out of chair...co-workers staring...

08-06-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Scotts hair"
LOL again.

Did you see the movie Office Space?

Yeahhhh...I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and get up off the floor...yeahhhh...and I'm going to need you to go ahead and come on in on Saturday....yeahhh....

08-06-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scotts hair"
I know that movie and it's a riot!

uhh...did you get that...memo...yeah...

08-06-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Scotts hair"
Ok, RR, fess up, you're at work right now, aren't you? Playing on the internet on company time, right?

Yeah....

08-06-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Scotts hair"
You caught me! Maybe I'll get a promotion for all my efforts.

08-06-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Scotts hair"
yeahhh...

08-06-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Scotts hair"
I'm sending you a private message...

08-06-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Scotts hair"
Happy dance...happy dance...I'm trying to figure out how to retrieve it : )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •