The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gretchen KLUG?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

choap10 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choap10 Click to send private message to choap10 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gretchen KLUG?"
Did anyone notice during the Reunion that Gretchen's last name on the screen came up as KLUG and not CORDY???? Could this have just been a mistake, or was this the "romance" Colleen said she was covering for. I heard on ss.com that MB said there was an affair with a married person involved.

Gretchen and Joel?????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gretchen KLUG? jkotz 08-24-00 1
 RE: Gretchen KLUG? Erin25 08-24-00 2
 The secret affair DivaByTheSea 08-24-00 3
 Gretchen KLUG? Nope, a CBS typo JeffHo4 08-24-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkotz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkotz Click to send private message to jkotz Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gretchen KLUG?"
I noticed that also. They both looked like they wanted to say something about it, but they never got the chance. At the very end of the reunion, they both grabbed each other's hand in a loving embrace.

Erin25 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-00, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Erin25 Click to send private message to Erin25 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gretchen KLUG?"
Yes, I caught that too, but I don't think it relative. I heard that the president of CBS said two romances happened on the island. However, I did not hear that one was married. SS.com posters were speculating it was Greg and Gretchen. She did speak glowingly of him at the Town Hall Meeting.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The secret affair"
Was b/t Jenna and Greg. Jenna was still in the midst of a divorce when the show was taped. She couldn't be seen with him b/c of custody issues. They were more public when they both were kicked off and stayed at the island resort.

I do wonder about Joel and Gretchen. He reached over and grabbed her hand or touched her arm a lot last night....but I'm convinced that the "affair" was Jenna and Greg--the married part of the rumor being that she was 'technically' still married.

JeffHo4 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-24-00, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffHo4 Click to send private message to JeffHo4 Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Gretchen KLUG? Nope, a CBS typo"
Assuming SS is correct, this is on the actual page, not the message boards so it is probably true

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •