The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP5 - Immunity challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP5 - Immunity challenge"
They are really making it look like Ethan gets seriously hurt. He is plowed over by Rob M. and just slides under water. This is also a repeat challenge of the "knock" your apponent off challenge.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge volsfan 02-20-04 1
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge Brownroach 02-20-04 4
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge volsfan 02-20-04 5
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge Magic Fingers 02-20-04 28
           RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge Loree 02-21-04 31
   Evidently... volsfan 02-20-04 7
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge wendyp 02-20-04 8
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge volsfan 02-20-04 9
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge LeftPinky 02-21-04 34
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge udg 02-20-04 11
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge pmspml5 02-20-04 12
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge volsfan 02-20-04 13
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge Loquatrix 02-20-04 27
           RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge Naked 02-25-04 68
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge KObrien_fan 02-20-04 22
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge volsfan 02-20-04 26
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge I_AM_HE 02-21-04 33
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge yensid 02-25-04 70
 RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge toddE 02-20-04 2
 Vid Caps DoodleBug 02-20-04 3
   RE: Vid Caps pmspml5 02-20-04 6
       RE: Vid Caps toddE 02-20-04 10
           Rich/Colby/Rupert idiotcowboy 02-20-04 14
               RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert VerucaSalt 02-20-04 15
               RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert aethelstan 02-20-04 16
                   RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert volsfan 02-20-04 17
                       RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert ThursdaySlug 02-20-04 20
                           RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert volsfan 02-20-04 25
                       RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert buckeyegirl 02-24-04 51
                           RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert udg 02-24-04 52
                               RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert buckeyegirl 02-24-04 55
                   RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert idiotcowboy 02-20-04 18
                       RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert aethelstan 02-20-04 19
                       RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert toddE 02-20-04 21
                           RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert Brownroach 02-20-04 23
                           RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert DoodleBug 02-20-04 24
                               RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert blacknwhitedog 02-20-04 29
                       RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert DoubleCatSign 02-21-04 30
                           RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert I_AM_HE 02-21-04 35
 RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge munson 02-21-04 32
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge I_AM_HE 02-21-04 36
       RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge munson 02-21-04 37
   RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge redbeard103152 02-23-04 39
 Immunity challenge Thoughts zolstice001 02-23-04 38
 RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge FSUGUY 02-23-04 40
 Kathy Pic sweetpea 02-23-04 41
   RE: Kathy Pic bdemoney 02-23-04 42
       RE: Kathy Pic munson 02-23-04 43
   RE: Kathy Pic pmspml5 02-23-04 44
       RE: Kathy Pic Get Bent 02-23-04 46
           RE: Kathy Pic Flowerpower 02-24-04 48
           RE: Kathy Pic Loree 02-24-04 50
 Lex or Ethan? Get Bent 02-23-04 45
   RE: Lex or Ethan? udg 02-24-04 47
   RE: Lex or Ethan? Flowerpower 02-24-04 49
       RE: Lex or Ethan? Get Bent 02-24-04 53
           RE: Lex or Ethan? pmspml5 02-24-04 54
               RE: Lex or Ethan? Flowerpower 02-24-04 56
                   RE: Lex or Ethan? Scarlett O Hara 02-24-04 58
                   RE: Lex or Ethan? CaptainP 02-24-04 59
               RE: Lex or Ethan? Get Bent 02-24-04 60
   RE: Lex or Ethan? PelicanPete 02-25-04 67
 Ballance idiotcowboy 02-24-04 57
   RE: Ballance speedyforme 02-24-04 61
       RE: Ballance idiotcowboy 02-24-04 62
   RE: Ballance Flowerpower 02-25-04 63
       RE: Ballance pmspml5 02-25-04 64
 Tom's BLUE? buff? ihavturtlduvluv 02-25-04 65
   RE: Tom's BLUE? buff? Flowerpower 02-25-04 66
   RE: Tom's BLUE? buff? KObrien_fan 02-25-04 69
       IC Winner pmspml5 02-26-04 71
           RE: IC Winner VerucaSalt 02-26-04 72
               RE: IC Winner Flowerpower 02-26-04 74
           RE: IC Winner LeftPinky 02-26-04 73
           RE: IC Winner Scarlett O Hara 02-26-04 75
               RE: IC Winner Flowerpower 02-26-04 76

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
I bring the caps over from Fever:

Voice Over Transcript

VO: CBS Thursday, the Survivors face an unexpected twist where failure...
Colby: The consequences aren't good.
VO: ...is not an option.
JP: The tribe that finishes last, will be dissolved.
VO: And that's just the first 10 minutes.
Sue: Welcome to realityyyy.
VO: Plus, a showdown for immunity..
Colby: Drop the gloves and let's duke it out.
VO: ...gets out of control.
JP: ewwwww.
VO: But the big shocker is who's going home at the end.
Richard: You must go bye bye now.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!
I pulled the info from SurvivorFever.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"

Daniel Day Lewis makes a guest appearance for this challenge? He looks hurt.

Note: there are still three flags in the background: red, yellow and green.

02-20-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
BR, your right and there is the immunity idol in front of Jiffy P. so it is IC!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
BR yes Ethan does look like he is hurting. But I am thinking that the 2 pictures of Ethan and Rob in the water should be switched around. Are they wanting us to think that Ethan is not able to get out of the water and sinks down a bit? Maybe, but...if you look at the distance between Ethan and Rob you will see that as Rob gets closer to Ethan, that Ethan is getting up to get out of the water. So I think the pictures are out of order to made up think Ethan is hurt. Just an observation.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
I think Ethan looks more exhausted than hurt.

02-20-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
7. "Evidently..."
You have to come from each side and make it to the center in order to face off because:

Poor Tom isn't even touched and falls off (still drunk?) I thinks the structure almost under Tom is the structure holding up the bamboo. The structure that is on the sides of the next pic..

We don't get to see what is out of this shot!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
White zone...is this the same as Thailand and they can only touch during this part? Doe Rob M get disqualified? the pic with Ethan in the water, it looks like RobM is looking back at JP.

Shiann seems to be walking carefully and Tom seems to be hurrying. I know it is not to avoid Shi, wonder who is coming on the other side that he wants to avoid?

02-20-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
I don't know that he is trying to avoid anyone or just get to the middle in order to confront someone like Rob M. and Ethan.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-21-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
Wendy - I thought the same thing about the white zone. It wouldn't surprise me if RobM is dq'd for breaking the rules (while perhaps Ethan breaks a bone for those playing CBS's fantasy game?)... It could lead to a Chapera loss and a trip to TC.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"

1) No fair holding the challenge in camp Saboga! (That is Rupert's cabin they're balancing over, isn't it?)

2) In the past, both players have had to reach the marked zone before they can engage. Did Rob jump the gun here? If so, he may have "lost" even though he appears to be winning.

---
UDG

02-20-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

I dont think the white thing is there for no reason - we may have picked up on something. Wasnt it another Rob who was disqualified for the same reason? MMMMm makes you think

Edited to add:

If MB decided that Rob M's actions were so mean that Ethan could not continue and he was disqualified - could Ethan leave the game due to injury and then Rob be disqualified?? We would then be back on track for the 39 days right?

02-20-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
UDG! You crack me up! I don't think that is on the Saboga beach. However, if you look the way Ethan and Rob fall, it is obvious that Rob has more momentum or is a lot stronger than Ethan. They fall way to far on Ethan's side for Ethan to put up much of a fight.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loquatrix Click to send private message to Loquatrix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
>2) In the past, both players
>have had to reach the
>marked zone before they can
>engage. Did Rob jump the
>gun here? If so, he
>may have "lost" even though
>he appears to be winning.

I think it was Ethan who jumped the gun. If you look in some of the closer-view caps from earlier in the sequence, you see that the banner colours behind Ethan's shoulder are yellow-green-red -- in other words, the banner on the LEFT side of the challenge area as we view it -- whereas he falls off the log on the RIGHT side of the area.

In other words, I think Ethan goes barrelling across the log to grapple Rob, but Rob manages to keep his balance and through better use of his body weight pushes Ethan all the way back to his own side and ultimately into the water right back where he started.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-25-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

Loquatrix,

I think that your observation about the banners in the background of the Ethan/Rob M shot are conclusive enough for me to say that the banners are doctored in the photo. The camera angle to get the shot of the banners would place Ethan and Rob starting combat in a location that doesn't even have water under it.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
Going out on a limb here. Jeff says that the tribe that is the loser of the RC will be "dissolved". Let's say for fun that it is Saboga. 2 go to Chapera (but they remain Sabogans with yellow buffs) 2 go to Mogo Mogo (but remain Sabogans). Now maybe because of the way it plays out it looks like MM gets stronger with the addition of both men, Rupert and Ethan, while Chapera gets weaker by adding Jenna and Jerri.

BUT this isn't a merge. The two new players on each tribe are only to coexist, not to be part of the tribe. The penalty here is that you can no longer live as a tribe, or talk all together like a tribe. You are forced to live with the other tribes at their camp. When it comes time for IC though, all three tribes compete (hence the reason for all three colors represented at IC).

The losing group goes to TC and votes off a member. This would make for some very interesting dynamics at camp, same as in the fake merge in Thailand. It could even be that some people believe that they have merged into 2 tribes and then at IC feel "bamboozled" by the whole thing. I'm willing to bet it won't be Shii Ann though.

So let's also say that MM loses the IC, Rich's comments "You are going home, bye bye" certainly do sound very much like he said them at the voting booth. If Rich got wind of Lex's plan to oust "The King" (because MM had the 3rd key from earlier RC and therefore the rice, plus now they had Rupert, someone else to provide fish) then I could very easily see him saying this thinking that Lex would get the boot. However, Rich gets votes from KO, Lex and at least Shii Ann, which is enough to send the King packing.

The average viewer would be shocked by a boot of Rich at this point in the game, especially if the editing showed Lex being more vulnerable.

I know this may sound crazy, but I think it could happen.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

02-20-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
26. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
I think these clips are screaming a pseudo merge. However, it would be hard for me to think that this would catch either tribe off guard especially Mogo Mogo...because you know that Shii Ann would be shouting at the top of her lungs...JIFFY DIDN'T SAY MERGE!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
i don't think the three-colored flags mean three tribes. in any case, this is clearly a 1-on-1 type of challenge, i can't see how it could possibly work with three tribes

- RMMNW!!!

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-25-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
Ok. I don't usually post on Spoilers but I read everything. I have Dish Network with their version of TiVo and I sometime freeze frame my way thru the commercials for Survivor to see if I can see anything. I found a couple of things that I haven't seen mentioned so I am posting what I saw for the IC here and on the RC post.

With regard to the RobM and Ethan battle, I think they go at it twice. If you watch real slow, in the first set of clips that are close up you can see that Rob is grabbing Ethan from the back of the thighs, from upper thigh sliding his hands down towards his knees to up end him. When the shot moves to a further out shot, Rob's hand are on Ethan's back and Ethan's shorts are being pulled upwards with a lot of thigh showing.

Also, it the wide shot, Ethan is looking to his right and down toward the water when he falls yet when you move to the next shot of him with his head and arm over the end of the 'pool' he is looking the opposite way with the opposite arm over the edge. Also on the wide shot when Ethan hits the edge, he seems to bounce back towards the water, not really land with a thud and slide into the water.

Also, when I look at the shot of Jerri with her mouth open in what everyone thinks is her reaction to Jeff's announcement of the tribe being dissolved. I think this is actually her seeing Ethan get hurt. The sky and background on the Jerri shot is much greyer, like a cloudy sky and the Alicia shot before it has a brighter blue clearer sky background.

Also, not sure if anyone can make anything out of the shot of people walking to tribal council, but it looks like 5 people walking and the first person is dressed in light color cloths, maybe a yellow top (Ethan) that is sort of reflecting the light.

Ok feel free to pick holes at this.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
That voice-over and Rich clip make me think that, unfortunately, Mr. Hatch is going to be next after all. Were the spoilers a hoax, or is the "hoax" a hoax?

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Vid Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Never mind... vols beat me to it.

Well, heck, I'll just make a comment so it's not a useless post. Like a frustrating game of "Where's Waldo"...Where is Ethan's buff??????

02-20-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Vid Caps"
OK so the loser of the RC gets dissolved but there are still 3 colored flags and two parts to the Immunity Idol. Who would be shocking to go home?

Moga Moga
Richard - no everyone would expect that one
Colby - Maybe he's pretty strong
ShiiAnn - no - not a shock value there
Lex - Yes that would be a shocker
Kathy - That would be a huge shock

Saboga
Jenna L - Not really
Rupter - After building 2 losing RC's - not a shocker at all
Jerri - kinda but not really
Ethan - No not at all especially since they are playing up his injury

Chapera
Tom - Well maybe
Amber - Sorta but not really
Sue - Not at all
Alicia - Not at all
Rob M - Huge shock - he seems to have it under control

So my biggest shocks would be:

Rob M - Lex - Kathy - Colby

02-20-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vid Caps"
The voice-over would indicate, IMHO, that one of the most prominently featured players so far would get the boot. Mariano would definitely be THE most shocking (and satisfying) but I don't see that happening. I think a Rich boot this early would be a major stunner, as would Rupert (but we know he outlasts Rich). Lex and Kathy just haven't been featured enough for their boot to be a big surprise at this point. I suppose a Colby boot would also be a shock.

So I'd guess Rich, Rob or Colby and Rich just seems most likely, especially since he says "it's time to go bye bye" referring, obviously, to someone else but it'll be him to leave.

Too bad, Rich may or may not be the "best" but he sure is entertaining!

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Rich/Colby/Rupert"
I think you get this type of promo only for one of the big guns being evicted.

That being Rich, Colby, or Rupert. Since we somewhat expect Rich and Colby to be out before the final merger, this isnt as big of a shock to us, but any of these people would be to the general viewing audience.

I go back to the provider comments in the misdirection. Two men battle it out to see who is most useful to their trive. I think it says Rupert and Rich go head to head in the providing department and that one of them walks the plank... my money is on Rich. The only problem I have is Ethan is clearly on MogoMogo so how do they wind up with both Ethan and Rupert? When the tribes are disolved do they have them reach in a bucket and draw a buff? If that happens how does Mogo Mogo LOOSE this challenge???

Lots of questions and lots of clues too, but making sense of it is the question.

-ICB

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"

Two men battle for supremacy: who's the better man for the tribe?

Just am wondering now if this is referring to the IC itself. Clearly this challenge is a battle of physical nature; perhaps two of the men are the deciding factor in who wins immunity?

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Ethan is clearly on Mogo Mogo? I must have missed that. Ok. I understand this now. My bad.

If so, then Mogo^2 wins RC and they get to pick first and they pick Ethan of the dissolved Saboga tribe...

Also, Richard is quoted as saying "it's time for you to go bye bye". This sounds like what would be said in the voting booth. Does this not imply that Mogo^2 loses IC and so has to go to TC?

In which case, Richard, Rupert, Lex and Colby could all be on the chopping block.

Edited because I've gotten my tribe names mixed up.

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter has left me adrift...

02-20-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
Stan, one thing that has me perplexed is that we have this pic:

which clearly shows Shii Ann wearing her green buff as a top. Now what we don't see if Ethan's buff. However all three flags are present at the IC. So, it is confusing to me.

ThursdaySlug 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ThursdaySlug Click to send private message to ThursdaySlug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
Maybe I'm missing something here. What I see are 2 banners with all three colors on each - I don't see any tribal flags. Aren't the tribal flags all one color - one color for each tribe? Someone clue me in please.

02-20-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
You are right slug...it isn't the tribal flags. If you want to call them ribbons..then there are three color ribbons flying the breeze.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
Is that red flag thingy on Shii-Ann or next to her? To me, it looks like it could be a red buff...but she is clearly wearing a green Mogo Mogo top, so now I'm not sure what to think.

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation RMMW!

02-24-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
It's the banner/flag thingy. You can see it more clearly here, in the upper left corner.

---
UDG

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
Thanks Udg!

Bumbles to Kyngsladye for this creation RMMW!

02-20-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

>Ethan is clearly on Mogo Mogo? I must have missed that.

Ok, let me restate this. Clearly Shii Ann is still wearing Green and Rob is still wearing Red at the bamboo challenge where Jeff is sitting on the lifegaurd chair with the Immunity Idol underneath. Since Rob and Ethan are facing off against each other, they can NOT be on the same tribe.

One thing I noticed though is Shii Ann (in Green) is on the same side of the platform that Rob and Tom start from (perhaps its just an odd angle). Could it be that MM does loose and is disolved afterall, but Shii Ann has some other piece of clothing that has a green theme to it... or perhaps they let them keep their old buffs???

-ICB

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

ICB. I had my tribes confused. As soon as I refreshed my memory with who was in which tribe, I saw it right away but thanks for the clarification. So, does Mogo Mogo get both Ethan and Rupert? If so, then they must win RC and choose both men.

But I still think they go to TC next week.

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter has left me adrift...

02-20-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
Just to make it a little more confusing, if Shii starts from the same side as Rob and Tom, how can she be on the plank on one side at the same time Tom is falling off on the other? Just like Rob and Ethan can't be on the same side, Shii and Tom can't either.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
I don't think Shii Ann is on the plank when Tom is crossing. To me it looks like she's standing on the wooden structure that's supporting the plank, waiting for her turn to cross.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
The opponents could line up on either side regardless of tribe.... or it could be one phase of the IC that we are seeing?

/speculation

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
perhaps Mogo is dissolved, but they keep their old buffs

DoubleCatSign 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoubleCatSign Click to send private message to DoubleCatSign Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
Just a thought from a newbie--maybe Shii Ann already crossed over the plank for Mogo and is watching from the sidelines. Notice the red portion of the banner that is visible on her right side. It looks like this shot is taken from an angle that puts her near the front corner of the pool of water.

02-21-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Rich/Colby/Rupert"
good thought. does this mean she won her match though? that would seem to be difficult given that she is probably the smallest person out there. maybe Amber, or JennaL? plus, this challenge was played in Thailand, and we have seen that the players who have faced this challenge in their season seem to do better (although she may have sat this one out? nevertheless, she probably is better prepared having seen it played)

- RMMNW!!!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
First, some ASSumptions...

1. We know that the tribe that loses RC is dissolved. We can assume that it's members are absorbed into the two tribes that remain intact.

2. The IC pics and other spoiler info indicate that red and green survive. We can assume Saboga loses the RC.

3. BIG assumption to follow, but let's go ahead anyway. Tribe that wins RC gets first pick off the losing RC tribe. If Tom sits out for Chapera, the rowers are Robamber, Sue and Alicia - lots of upper body strength and not a lot of body weight. Chapera wins RC and selects Rupert. Mogo takes Ethan. Nobody wants Jerri (they don't know about her recent personality transplant - only her reputation) so Chapera gets Jenna. Jerri to Mogo. I bet we'll see a lot of smack talk by Chapera after RC about how they are rolling and unbeatable, etc.. Great set-up for an IC loss.

4. Mogo now has four strong men, Chapera only three. At some point in the IC, we've got a battle of the sexes. If Rob gets disqualified for his battle (again, assumptions) and Tom can't stay on the beam (tho this looks pretty obvious), this mixed gender battle could make the difference. As strong as Alicia is and as manlike as Soozin is, I don't think either has a chance against Rich/Lex/Colby.

5. Let's throw in Rich's comment in the preview - the time to go bye, bye thing. I'm thinking classic preview misdirection. We are supposed to believe that he is talking about someone on his own tribe but maybe this is a comment about the losing RC tribe. As in, "They'll be in the minority on their new tribes. Too bad, time for you to go bye, bye," or something to that effect.

At this point, I'm leaning toward a Mogo victory.

02-21-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
36. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
i like this line of thinking, and it seems to fit the clues the best. rich's quote is the only sticking point, but you have put forward a very plausible explanation.

so, if we have Tom/Rob/Amber/Alicia/Susan/Rupert/Jenna on Chappy, and they go to TC, who is the boot? Tom/Rob/Amber seem to be tight, which would suggest an ex-Saboga is in trouble, unless Alicia/Sue BOTH realize they aren't in the core alliance, which seems highly unlikely - survivors usually take the path of least resistance - OR the ex-Sabogas have immunity for an episode. alternately, R/J could use A/S scheming against them to get closer to the T/A/R core. Which means A/S are the targets, and Sue the prime one. We have seen lists with Tom, Rob, Amber, Rupert, and Jenna in the F4, and despite sleek being discredited, I'm willing to bet its closer to right than not - like CO, it will probably be close enough to right that some will still find it viable, but at least one, and maybe both of Rob and Amber miss F2.

So I'm leaning toward Chappy losing IC, and booting SUE at TC, either because Rupert and Jenna take Alicia and Sue's place in the alliance, or because they are immune for one trip to TC.

Of course, I'll still be hoping they wise up and boot Doofus Rob.

02-21-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
_HE man, looks like we are in agreement. I always did think you were a very wise spoiler!

Robtomamber do indeed look very tight. Rob himself offered up Rob6, Alicia and Sue as potential boots before E4 TC. Alicia is probably their fourth with Soozin the most expendable based on annoyance factor alone.

But, an alliance of five can be tricky to maintain in the long run. Whatever one thinks of Rob4, I'm starting to believe he's a much better player than he showed in Marquesas when he was just an idiot and every move was the wrong one.

My guess is that the core Chapera alliance sees Rupert as an asset, both in challenges and as a provider, based on what they saw of Pearl Islands, so they'll want to keep him around for a while. Jenna, to their knowledge, is no real threat (little do they know that she's been pretty much calling the shots over in Saboga) so what to do if they go to TC?

Secure Alicia and eliminate Soozin as a potential troublemaker later in the game and as a current annoyance, especially to Big Tom. Offer Jenna and Rupert some security by offering up Soozin. Lead them to believe that Alicia would be next, just in case, and they are the F5, thereby preventing any possible hook up with the Chapera outsiders. Jenna has no winners to target in Chapera but Soozin was F4 in Borneo and helped to vote her out. Jenna won't need much more incentive to bring Rupert along to Robtomamber.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-23-04, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
This also fits in with the theory that the team that wins the TC dosnt do well in the IC.RedBeard

zolstice001 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zolstice001 Click to send private message to zolstice001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Immunity challenge Thoughts"
Just some thoughts from a Newbie, I initially put some of these in the Web Promo Thread, but I think they're better suited here.

Challenge DetailsI think this is a combination of "Bamboozled" from Borneo and "Pilfering Pirates" from Thailand. Here are the descriptions from the CBS site.

Bamboozled Description: A combination balance/elimination competition involving a tightrope race across segments of bamboo poles.

Pilfering Pirates Description: The Survivors must race across a narrow bamboo course set over water in order to heist supply baskets from the opposing team's boat. Along the way there is an "attack zone" where the Survivors may physically push one another off the course. First tribe to collect ten baskets of supplies and return back to their boat wins.

Here's how I think it plays out. Each remaining tribe(it seems to be Mogo Mogo and Chapera)starts out with all members on a platform. The platforms are connected by a series of Bamboo bridges. Halfway between, there a "common platform", this is the platform we see in the following picture with the "attack zone". This is the only point where both team's routes overlap.

The idea is for each team to move from the starting platform to their finish platform, first team to get all member's across wins. The way it works is each team sends one member at a time (so for example, Chapera sends Rob, Mogo Mogo sends Lex). If you fall off, you have to go back to the start and start over. The only time you can physically try to knock someone off is if both of you are in the white "attack zone". This would explain a few things:

- It explains why it appears that Shi-Anne is on the same side the Rob and Tom are coming from. She may have already finished crossing over.

- It explains why we see Tom running (and nearly falling off) with seemingly no one around. Perhaps someone from Mogo Mogo has fallen off (or already crossed over) and Tom is trying to get across the "attack zone" unchallenged, before anyone from Mogo Mogo can get there.

Now here is some specualtion with regards to whether Rob is breaking the rules in his attack on Ethan. In the preview, when he first hits Ethan in the zoomed in shot, you can see Rob taking 1-2 steps, then it cuts to the wide shot and we see them falling off. If you look at where they are falling from, and account for the 1-2 steps Rob took, it is quite possible that they were both in the attack zone when initial contact was made.

Finally here is some wild speculation about the team getting "disolved". One interesting point made is that you can not see a buff on Ethan anywhere. Now it is very possible that he simply has his buff on his right wrist (note that you cannot see his right wrist in any of the shots available). But here's another possibility. May be he no longer has a buff. Maybe when the tribe that loses get's dissolved, the team get's split up (two go to live with Mogo Mogo, Two go to live with Chapera) but they do not join that tribe. They just live there (just like the co-habitating in Thailand). When it comes time for the immunity challange, even if the team they are living with wins immunity, they are still vulnerable. So say for example Jenna and Jerri go to Chapera, and Rupert and Ethan go to Mogo Mogo, and Mogo Mogo wins immunity. Then when Chapera goes to Tribal council, not only do Jenna and Jerri go as well, but so do Ethan and Rupert. Now I know that is highly speculative, just wanted to throw that out there to see what others think.

zolstice

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-23-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: EP5 - Immunity challenge"
new ones at FEVER:
not great quality as they taken from PIP.....

somebody is really happy hatch has pants on!

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Kathy Pic"
Survivor Phoenix has this pic of a smiling Kathy from the Sunday basketball commercial. It looks like she is on the beach but in the reward challenge pic, she has her buff as a headband and it isn't in this pic. It doesn't look like the IC challenge area but just wondering when it was taken. Could she be smiling because MM won? But won what? Just throwing it out.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-23-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Kathy Pic"
I guess my main problem with speculation on who will be booted next, is that if it is Sue I don't see how they can say it will be surprising and/or shocking in the least. Wouldn't everyone expect her to be the next boot from Chapera?

Where as if the boot ends up being Richard it may be surprising to home viewers especially with his promo making it look like someone other than himself is being voted off. Just a thought.

02-23-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Kathy Pic"
I think a Sue boot would be surprising to the average viewer if two old Sabogans join Chapera. If it is Rupert and Jenna who join Chapera as speculated, Jenna seems a more likely boot.

But that's not gonna happen.

As for Rich, I agree that his preview comment is misdirection. If so, there are one of two outcomes. You hit on the first. The other is that Mogo2 wins IC and Rich isn't even heading to TC so the comment becomes irrelevant.

In any event, now that we have two tribes of 7, I think it's a stretch to justify booting a challenge asset and food provider like Rich over someone like Jerri who will be of little use to her new tribe. In fact, I think Lex's comments about getting rid of Rich once they have rice and don't need his food gathering skills was intended to set up Rich as a target during the episode that Jerri gets booted - maybe E6??

02-23-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Kathy Pic"
There is also a picture of Jenna very happy with both hands fisted. I cant get it to come up - but Here is another thought. If everyone is able to keep their original colors then what makes everyone think Chapera wins? (I also think this but havent seen anyone mention this)

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Kathy Pic"
pmspml5,

Here is the vid cap you are talking about. P in P poor quality, sorry. Looking at the second vid cap which is the tribe walking on the beach toward the RC (IC has green all around and is not on beach), it appears that the smile picture is from the RC. I am wondering if it is where they describe the Reward. I know the big loser, loses big, but there should be a reward too. I always found it funny that they get so excited about the reward before they play for it. Anyway, that is my theory about the smile picture.

I also agree with you. I do not know why everyone is so sure Chapera wins the RC. It seems with the three colored flags, that we are unsure if the buffs seen mean anything. Also, they show Chapera taking the challenge lightly (drunk Tom and goofing around in making the raft). Anyway, I am still trying to figure it out and not just go with the majority this time. I hate being a sheep, and I have done just that most weeks.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Kathy Pic"
>I do not know why everyone is so sure that Chapera wins RC<

I totally agree with that statement GetBent! If Rupert and Ethan both end up on Mogo Mogo, so that Rupert can have his fishing "king Neptune" showdown with Dicque, it would seem logical to me that Mogo Mogo indeed wins reward.....however, one could than deduce that they go on to lose the IC....don't know how with Rupert, Colby, Lex, Dicque, and Ethan vs. Drunk Tom, Rob M., Alicia, and harem....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Kathy Pic"
I assumed that Drunk Tom was sitting out the challenge. The others work and Tom drinks. That would be enough to make Sue upset. And Rob does mention that they have a waterbed for Tom. Meaning Tom didn't help build it.

02-23-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Lex or Ethan?"
OK crew, what do you think. Is the person fighting Tom Ethan or could it be Lex?

In the second vid cap it looks like his arm is discolored, tattoos?

If it is Lex, we have Tom and Rob with Chapera colors, Tom (from L side - note picture appears to be from other side of pond, so R=L in this fight sequence) fighting Lex (from R), and Rob (from L) fighting Ethan (from R), and Jenna (from R) fighting Richard (from L). This would have Rich and Lex on opposite teams, splitting up Mogo Mogo, which could be why we see Shii Ann coming up along on the side from the L in the sequence where Tom falls all by himself.

Someone in another thread thought it was Tom tossing Ethan. I agree it is probably Tom. Not convinced about Ethan yet.

What do y'all think?

02-24-04, 07:30 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
My first impression was that the man falling was ROB!

Note the hair:

If that's the case, I think the man on the plank might be Rupert. I can psych myself into seeing his tie dyed shirt.

---
UDG

02-24-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 08:09 AM (EST)

The stronger of the two, who remains on the planks and throws the other off has a buff on his head, so who wears a buff on his head like that. 1. Tom-and we know that Tom indeed wears his buff on his head like this in this particular challenge. 2. Colby-has also been seen in ASS with his buff like this. 3. Lex-never had a buff on his head like this in ASS 4.Dicque-seen in this challenge with no buff on his head 5.Ethan-again, seen in this challenge with no buff anywhere 6. Rob M-seen in this challenge with no buff on his head 7.Rupert-no way

Therefore, the winner of this mix is either Tom or Colby. The loser of this mix is not: too thin to be Dicque, definately not Rupert, an awful lot of hair to be Colby...his is thinner. So, although I really don't see much on his back, I think I can see some tattoos on the arms....must be LEX

If I had to guess, I'd say this is Big ole drunk Tom throwing Lexxy boy off. So we have Rob M. beating Ethan, Dicque beating Jenna L., Tom beating Lex....so far, my money is on Chappy!

02-24-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
Flower Power and UDG, thanks for your help!

I thought it could be Rob C for a second also UDG, but he is wearing red shorts.

02-24-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Um I'm getting Tom and Rich all mixed up - I thought that proved Mogo Mogo looses but it doesnt We have clips of:

Tom vs Lex (IMO)
Rob vs Ethan
Rich vs Jenna L (IMO)

which leads us absolutley nowhere

02-24-04, 07:39 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
Okay, we have Rob beating Ethan, Rich beating Jenna L., and Big Tom beating Lex.....that's Chapera 2, Mogo Mogo 1.....but then we have this picture of big ole drunk Tom.....

.....hmmm a picture of big Tom wearing the same thing he wore at the IC, but looking a little sad????

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 07:48 PM (EST)

>.....hmmm a picture of big Tom wearing the same thing he
>wore at the IC, but looking a little sad????

So Mogo Mogo is the winner after all? And Chapera will go to the Tribal Council . . . Hmmm . . .

Scarlett

CaptainP 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CaptainP Click to send private message to CaptainP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
Hey Flower...

This photo is good. I was going to suggest that maybe this was shot before the challenge, but if you look at Tom's buff, the top part of it looks a little darker, possibly from being wet at the challenge.

I think this week, Chapera goes back to TC.

02-24-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

Well, Rich is seen coming from the same side as Rob, which could mean that Mogo Mogo is split, since Lex is seen coming from the Right (in the reverse angle we see) IMHO.

The L and R theory could mean nothing, but hey, you gotta keep trying!

PelicanPete 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PelicanPete Click to send private message to PelicanPete Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Lex or Ethan?"
It looks to me like the person being thrown off is Ethan. In the first pic, you can see a black beard as well as his shaggy hair- Lex doesn't have hair like that. Then, the person tossing Ethan off appears to be Tom, based on the body size, the way Tom carries himself, and where the buff is (on top of his head... Rupert and Rich never wear their buff on top of their heads).

-PP

02-24-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
57. "Ballance"
I think ballance is the key to this challenge.

If both Ethan and Rupert are added to Mogo Mogo, while that certainly gives them an advantage in the "attack zone" it actually hurts them on the other parts of the challenge.

IMO - Chappera with the lighter nimbler contestants, wins easily.

-ICB

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Ballance"
im thinking that each member must race to get to the other side to steal something or make it across to the other side in a race (relay race?) and whenever they confront each other, whoever falls in loses...maybe the first one who falls, or if both fall, both lose and start again until all memeber make it to one side...

comments?

02-24-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Ballance"
They dont appear to be carrying anything, so call me skeptical on the steal something part. My guess is there is a maze of bamboo that they have to cross, if they fall off they have to start over, at certain points there are "interaction" zones where they are allowed to force the falling off issue. The end goal is for the tribe to get all of its member over which explains the odd angles and out of position people.

-ICB

02-25-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
63. "RE: Ballance"
>balance is the key to this challenge.....Chapera with the lighter nimbler contestants, wins easily...<

I wonder if they do a blood alcohol on the contestants before the contest....ha ha! Could'nt resist!

Flowerpower

02-25-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Ballance"
Dont know - but If Mogo Mogo wins RC then I think they lose IC

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Tom's BLUE? buff?"
Um, okay, so I didn't see this posted anywhere else, (and it's probably just my eye's playin tricks on me) but doesn't Tom's buff look BLUE in these two pics:

What do you think?

02-25-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Tom's BLUE? buff?"
Yes, I do agree turtleduvluv, I too have noticed that the buff looks blue, and frankly, I don't know what to make of it. But I do think that it is Big Tom pushing Lex off.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Tom's BLUE? buff?"
Nope, thats just the photograph leaking pixels. Look at the red buff in the caps in post #1 and several others throughout this thread, and look at the bleeding of blue in the crappy photos in post 40 (I think it was).

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

02-26-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
71. "IC Winner"
We have been assuming that since the CBS websight says that the RC winners celebration doesnt last long - they loose IC. Now that Snewser has picked Richard to leave then Mogo Mogo loses IC and Chapera/Saboga wins. But I can not see Mogo Mogo picking Ethan over Rupert unless they figure its one more previous winner for us so we are guaranteed 6 more days on this island. There is just a little part of me that thinks Chapera wins both or better yet - How about this - Chapera looses IC goes to tribal counsel and they are told there that a player from Mogo Mogo has been disqualified and therefore no vote is necessary - that would be hugely shocking to me.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-26-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: IC Winner"
Actually I believe it says that a triumphant party is short lived and I don't know why this can't be Saboga coming off their IC victory only to find their tribe dissolved.
ugh

02-26-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
74. "RE: IC Winner"
I agree VS, I have also always thought that Sabogans are celebratory after winning the last IC and then feeling confident in the craft they've created only to go on to lose the RC. I do think that it will be a double win for the Chappy's today after all. They will win reward and end up with Rupert and Jenna L., allowing them to hook up with Romber and Big Tom and proceed to go far into the game, and then they will also go on to win in the IC, sending Dicque to his demise. I must admit, it will be sad to see Dicque go, he's awfully entertaining and I think deep down a good guy.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: IC Winner"
> Chapera loses IC goes to tribal counsel and they are told there that a player from Mogo Mogo has been disqualified and therefore no vote is necessary - that would be hugely shocking to me.

That's an interesting idea...

created by the amazing JSlice!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: IC Winner"

>I can not see Mogo Mogo picking Ethan over Rupert

FWIW, I can see MM picking Ethan over Rupert easily -- Lex and Ethan were together in Africa -- I think the MMs listen to Lex -- a voice of reason on their tribe. Also, I don't think Lex and Colbster would want another Alpha-male like Rupert around -- Remember - these guys don't know Rupert like we do. I can easily see them picking their friend Ethan over unknown Alpha Rupert.

Scarlett

02-26-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
76. "RE: IC Winner"
I just keep coming back to this picture of the sad looking Tom: Why would Tom, with a wet looking buff, be looking gloomy? This looks like a typical post loss picture to me.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •