The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meredith Phillips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

skyelarke2003 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-06-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyelarke2003 Click to send private message to skyelarke2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meredith Phillips"
I just adore Mereith. She is *very* pretty, has poise and grace, and will make an excellent Bachelorette!

Here is fan group for those interested:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Meredith_Phillips_Bachelorette/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meredith Phillips Poncho 01-06-04 1
   RE: Meredith Phillips tk72 01-06-04 2
       RE: Meredith Phillips chobbs77 01-07-04 3
           RE: Meredith Phillips Chrissy gal 01-07-04 4
 RE: Meredith Phillips littlemisssmartypants 01-08-04 5
 RE: Meredith Phillips silesia18 01-14-04 6
 RE: Meredith Phillips babydoll126 01-14-04 7
   RE: Meredith Phillips SaraStar 01-14-04 8
       RE: Meredith Phillips teejax22 01-15-04 9
           RE: Meredith Phillips Poncho 01-15-04 10
               RE: Meredith Phillips Nicegrl99 01-15-04 11
           RE: Meredith Phillips Loree 01-15-04 12
               RE: Meredith Phillips leogirl_21 01-15-04 13
                   RE: Meredith Phillips escapedude 01-15-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-06-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
Go, Meredith!!!! I hope this turns out to be a good show.

Poncho

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-06-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-04 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

ooow, what a nice picture of Meredith. Makes me kinda wish I was among 25 bachelors vying for her affection...only in my dreams. Anyway I hope she stays true to form...We'll see.

TK72
"I've learned that kindness is more important than perfection."

chobbs77 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chobbs77 Click to send private message to chobbs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I know, she's beautiful - she's classic. I can't wait to see how she does, and I hope she stays true to form as well.

~Carrie~

"Men aren't that complicated. They're kind of like plants."

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-07-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
Welcome to SB, skyelarke & chobbs!

So, Carrie, I have a question... Do you mean that a plant will try to kiss any pretty woman he meets??

littlemisssmartypants 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-08-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail littlemisssmartypants Click to send private message to littlemisssmartypants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I really hope that she stays true to the Meredith I appreciated so much in the Bachelor. I loved her dry, sarcastic wit. She always seemed to say exactly what I was thinking. I love that she's beautiful, without being the sillicone stuffed, cheerleading, sugar-sweet, all-American cutie-pie.
Maybe it's because I'm also a tall, sarcastic brunette, who has never been a cheerleader in her life. I'm hoping she finds a great guy. And please, no baby-talk!

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-14-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I agree! A lot of people are saying they think Meredith will make for a boring Bachelorette, but I whole-heartedly disagree!! I think she is a classic beauty, very witty, and able to laugh at herself! I hope she lives up to my opinion that she is a solid person with not one ounce of the shallowness you see in some other female contestants on these shows! And lucky for her, she has some hunks to chose from! (Go Rick!) She deserves it!

babydoll126 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babydoll126 Click to send private message to babydoll126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
i didn't think i would like her but i really do! they were able to show much more of her personality tonite and i think she will be a very interesting bachelorette however i HATE when they show them crying "wah i don't wanna choose" but otherwise looks to be a good season.

SaraStar 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaraStar Click to send private message to SaraStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I was just wondering if anyone has the list of who was ELIMINATED tonight

P.S. I agree I think this Bachelorette is going to be good!

P.S.S. I think Lanny the Cowboy is mighty cute with a side order Marcus ;)

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I have to admit, Merideth wasn't as bad as I thought she would be as the bachelerette. I like the fact that she seems genuine, not barbie like and ditzy as some of the other bachelorettes. She also has a good group of guys to choose from. I'm glad she got rid of that darker version of Fabio who claimed that he didnt need to bring Merideth a gift because he's the gift to Merideth. Is he a little cocky or what???

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-15-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
> I'm glad she got
>rid of that darker version
>of Fabio who claimed that
>he didnt need to bring
>Merideth a gift because he's
>the gift to Merideth. Is
>he a little cocky or
>what???

I thought the same thing! What a JERK... I am glad he is gone.

Poncho

Nicegrl99 54 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nicegrl99 Click to send private message to Nicegrl99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
Hehehehe
I almost had wished she would keep him. I have to live near Baltimore...that means that guy is back on the market around here. That isn't a positive thing, but I will make sure to avoid him

"Belief creates the actual fact"
Nicegrl99

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I thought that Meredith was definitely a bit tipsy during the party. She always had a glass and was giggly a good deal of the time. Chris seemed to be helping her up the stairs at the end.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
I already think that Meredith makes a great bachelorette. She's graceful, smart, pretty and funny. I really hope that she finds the man of her dreams and that this all works out for her. Oh, and one more thing... GO RICK!!!!

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-15-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Meredith Phillips"
Meridith is cool and a good choice..Shes not full of drama like most girls on these shows..Well then again i did see the previews..
I did notice that most of the guys she pics are shorter than h er..lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •