The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
If the most notable ASS Spoilers (Sleek, Silverstar & the laminated Aussie) are frauds and/or plants who have been flamed, ripped, chewed up, spit and s#it upon.....

Then why are all of the "experts" all agreeing on the same boot order that was "faked?"

Now raising shields, deflectors on full.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plant... Blow by Blow 02-19-04 1
 RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plant... Get Bent 02-19-04 2
   RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plant... redbeard103152 02-19-04 3
       RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plant... SouperStar 02-19-04 4
           RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plant... raidersfantom 02-20-04 5
               RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plant... Round Robin 02-21-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
What a lovely can of worms...why don't you go ahead and open it?

The 'experts' are people who draw their information from a variety of source - insiders, lucky tourists, vidcap analysis, etc. The bogus spoilers are those who claim to have firsthand information about the outcome of the game or the boot order.

As to why people are agreeing with the bogus boot orders - the patagonia spoiler showed up very early and gave us three of our first four departees. JennaM was widly reported to be back in the US at about the time the third person would have left. The bogus spoilers used this information and educated guesses to come up with their entire boot lists. Anyone could have done this, but the bogus spoilers are people who really want attention, even if it's in the virtual world.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

Due to the credible Patagonia spoiler, they believe that the first four voted off (besides Jenna M) went on vacation together and were spotted together. That group included Tina, Rudy and Rob C. Also it was reported that Richard was there, but not seen (or something like that) but his presence there is not verified. In addition, sigtings of Jenna M in the US happened and were reported during the filming of ASS. Therefore we believe the first four boots that so happen to be on Sleeks and others lists.

As for the rest of the list. I think we all now have a bias because of the lists we were given months ago. Starting with Episode 5, we will all have to rethink things and get out of the list rut. We do have a thread discussing how people are edited and who is likely to go/stay because of that. Please check it out if you haven't already.

Edited because me and BbB were posting at the same time. So my post above is pretty much a duplicate.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-04, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
Great explanation GB. IMHO the first switch-merge will occur early in episode five. Depending upon how this occurs and who ends up on what team the spoiling will begin anew. I for one am glad of the demise of the Sleek spoiler as we can now look at things as they are not as how they might or might not fit into a prior posted boot list. Sometimes its fun not being a lemming. RB

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
Shields down.

So if the Patagonia spoiler proves true tonight, and the "greatest player to ever play the game and get booted twice" goes riding off into the sunset, everything else is weight loss guesses and speculation?

Gee, what fun will that be?

Shields back up.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
Hi guys, newbie here that's been lurking for awhile and have been having fun at it too, so I thought why not weigh in on this one?

My question regarding the "spoilers" has always been like this. There are only a few people in the world that just seem to get things right all the time, and that's "the house". The gambling houses that is. Vegas, offshore betting companies, your local bookie what have. Being a bit of a gambler myself (not a good one, just a gambler) we are always told, "the house always wins". They stack the odds in their favour, in order to win. So then one offshore betting service starts taking bets on everyone except the Robmer alliance, which they have as a side bet. I know better gamblers other than myself, who analyze and study everything and still lose. Why? Because "the house" always wins. So if no one (Vegas, Offshore, local bookies) is taking bets why is that? Maybe they researched the "spoilers" and found out there's a lot more credence to this information than some are giving it.

I mean we're talking a multi-billion dollar industry here. No matter what someone who runs a website says about hoaxes or "industry insiders in the spoiling community" I am still of the school of thought that perhaps because the bookies aren't taking bets, they may think that Robmer may be still in at least the final 4 and they aren't going to take the chance on losing any money.

Just handicapping the spolier issue myself. Thanks for having me I hope!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-21-04, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If Spoilers are frauds or plants ....."
Weight loss spoilers are something that hasn't seemed to have materialized yet in this game, and they usually appear by now. Some spoilers being frauds or plants are the whole point of why we here at SB have a tendency to not receive people who post insider claims and wild-assed theories without evidence very warmly, and Q must be getting pretty sick of them at Sucks as well, seeing as how he booted Sleek and threatened to boot anybody else who kept posting about his list. Sure, a certain amount of speculating and wild-assed guessing adds to the fun, but nobody likes to have people deliberately BS them just to get attention, and unfotunately Sucks has become overrun with these wackos. Occasionally they show up here as well, but they usually get run off by the regulars or the blue peeps. And thanks be to the regulars and the blue peeps for that.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •