The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 4 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 4 Predictions "
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Just following through with some explanation of my earlier Spoiler Island picks. Devious Weasel already did a great job of laying this all out a couple of days ago in the Episode 4 State Of The Spoiling

Reward Challenge

The reward challenge is the old matchmaker challenge last seen in Survivor Amazon, however, with all the survivors already knowing each other and with JennaM already out of the game and Barbie Amber apparently already having found her Ken, don't look for nearly as much open flirting. Except maybe for Ethan -- Sue and Kathy might be the only women left in the game that he hasn't hooked up with yet, so who knows...

The "bathing" scenes of Robfadda and Amber aren't quite as bad as the network television equivalent of the soft-core "hot young girls gone wild while bathing" footage that we saw in Survivor Amazon, but it's close enough for me to believe that it the scene indicates Chapera wins "bathing supplies."

REWARD CHALLENGE WINNER: Chapera

Immunity Challenge

The IC is the WWE-like smackdown challenge that had been originally planned for last week until being cancelled due to JennaM's departure. The vidcaps point to Saboga being ahead, and for once, Rudy seemed to have remembered something -- namely that his tribe "did fine" after he left, so it seems safe to think that Saboga doesn't finsh last in this challenge, in fact, they probably even win it.

Between Mogo Mogo and Chapera, Mogo Mogo certainly could lose, but nothing screams dysfunction like Big Tom, Snoozan, Barbie, Robfadda, and She-Hulk wandering around the beach blindfolded and screaming at each other.

By comparison, Dicque, Lex, Colby, Kathy, and Shii-Ann should move like a well oiled machine...

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WINNER: Saboga

Bootee

If Chapera, the only tribe that's yet to lose a member, goes to Tribal Council, Snoozan and "the greatest player never to win the game" seem to be the prime targets. For starters, Robfadda controls two votes with Lamber. Beyond that, there's nothing a big city guy with stupid written on his forehead likes more than a bigger 'ole country boy who walks around with "stupid" plastered on both his hat and overalls -- so 'Ole Tom ain't be gettin' anywheres fer now.

Alicia doesn't get along with Robfadda, so he might be tempted to vote her out, but she's probably still more useful and less annoying than Snoozan. But perhaps more dangerous than any of the tribe members is "the greatest player never to win the game" -- the player who, while his hype might be bigger than his gameplay so far, is still Robfadda's only true possible threat to challenge his leadership role... making RobC the most logical target (although Snoozan would be a good alternate)

To sum it up:

RC Winner: Chapera
IC Winner: Saboga
Bootee: Rob C.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •