The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lori from the first season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-07, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lori from the first season"
>>>
>>>>Lori was what Starting Over started
>>>>out to be. A
>>>>show that actually helped and
>>>>didn't (slowly) revert to gutter
>>>>drama.
>>>
>>>So true! She was one
>>>of those rare cases that
>>>you were excited to see
>>>her progress because actual real
>>>progress. Rhonda was her
>>>coach and for that first
>>>part of the season didn't
>>>resort to nutty little exercises
>>>and bs.
>>>
>>>But you are right, had she
>>>been on any other season
>>>or cast, she would of
>>>been completely lost in the
>>>shuffle. So I'm
>>>glad she was on when
>>>she was and she actually
>>>got something out of it.
>>>
>>
>>
>>Yep, yep, yep....if anyone who hasn't
>>watched the first half of
>>the first season and has
>>a chance to, DO...
>>
>>First half of the first season
>>was fantastic....it began to slowly
>>go downhill when Murray (female
>>producer) died in Jan of
>>the first season..Burnim (male producer)
>>took over and made it
>>into a Real World type
>>format. It's when Christine,
>>the so called horse trainer,
>>model, vet aid, etc etc
>>etc came on the show
>>is when the gutter drama
>>slowly began to creep in.
>>
>>
>>
>>Lori made it through cause Lori
>>was equipped with common sense
>>and a brain...only other person
>>on the series who also
>>had both of these qualities
>>was Susan from season two
>>(?)....Both were there for the
>>right reasons and both learned
>>and went on with life.
>>
>
>
>Oh, no no no. Nyanza was
>when this show's credibility went
>downhill. Nyanza was one of
>the very first 6 houseguests,
>and she was pure evil
>from the start. Nyanza was
>evil, toxic, substitute your worst
>word here. Nyanza was ten
>times worse than Wisconsin Christine2
>could ever have been. The
>producers knew Nyanza was toxic
>and the graduated her anyway,
>and in the nex breath
>they sent Christine home. The
>real failure in that season
>was graduating Nyanza while sending
>Christine2 home.

I would agree except the show did know Ny was toxic....imho. I feel Ny was just a legend in her own mind.......BUT the show knew Christine was drama...which is what they needeed for sweeps month...They knew they were bringing in a pathological liar but wha they didn't know was Christine's hidden adjenda.

The week before Christine was sent home she was seen going in to a modeling agency by Brenda who had alrdy gratuated and was going to lunch. Not knowing this wasn't an assignemnt she mentioned it to Rhonda.

Now remeber back to the day the kids were there and Christine got pissed and didn't wait on a call from Rhonda? Well, the show had found out she had yet another appt to another agncy and was setting up to catch her..hence the reason she had to wait for a call..to stall her. She got caught and next day was gone.

Both were toxic, if that is the word we are using, each in their own way.

Best scene/laugh of all the seasons:

When, forgor ehr name, but when the young lady *bruised* Christine's foot by opening the bathroom sink drawer and they get into it:

Young Lady to Christine: Forty and she justs doesn;'t get it.....meaning Christine doesmt understand but Christine inteprets this to mean sex and says I get sex more than you honey.

As for who is worse I feel Christine definitely was...NY didn't leave two kids behind in the dead of winter in WI without running water and then to boot the heating goes out soon after she enters the house.

Ny didn't brag on and on about having thoroughbreds horse..well the horse they showed looked very neglected..but what do you expect from someone who neglects their own kids.

Ny may have been toxic but her ways didn't effect anyone else whereas Christine's did.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lori from the first season   Zep     03-14-07       
   RE: Lori from the first season   maryellennaco     03-15-07     1  
     RE: Lori from the first season   sharnina     03-15-07     2  
   RE: Lori from the first season   eire_heart74     03-17-07     3  
     RE: Lori from the first season   YankeeDixieDoodle     03-19-07     4  
         RE: Lori from the first season   eire_heart74     03-19-07     5  
         RE: Lori from the first season   AshLanie     03-20-07     6  
             RE: Lori from the first season   eire_heart74     03-20-07     7  
                 RE: Lori from the first season   AshLanie     03-21-07     8  
                     RE: Lori from the first season   Phredster     03-23-07     9  
                         RE: Lori from the first season   AshLanie     03-24-07     10  
             RE: Lori from the first season   YankeeDixieDoodle     04-12-07     13  
                 RE: Lori from the first season   AshLanie     04-13-07     14  
                     RE: Lori from the first season   tac_2     04-17-07     15  
                         RE: Lori from the first season   AshLanie     04-18-07     16  
   SO: Season One   susang     03-24-07     11  
     RE: SO: Season One   YankeeDixieDoodle     04-12-07     12  
         RE: SO: Season One   AshLanie     04-18-07     17  
             RE: SO: Season One   YankeeDixieDoodle     04-18-07     18  
                 RE: SO: Season One   AshLanie     04-18-07     19  
                     RE: SO: Season One   YankeeDixieDoodle     04-19-07     20  
                         RE: SO: Season One   AshLanie     04-19-07     21  
                     RE: SO: Season One   YankeeDixieDoodle     05-08-07     22  
                         RE: SO: Season One   AshLanie     05-11-07     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •