The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP5 Boot Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-18-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP5 Boot Speculation"
It appears that EP5 will begin with a merge. After the dust settles and the survivors realize they’ve been “bamboozled”, the two remaining tribes of seven will consist of reshuffled contestants.

Regardless of the mechanism used to shuffle the tribes, a new tribal dynamic will result, but the basic needs of the new tribes will remain the same. They will still need food, shelter, fire, and to win challenges…and an alliance or two in case they don’t.

PROVIDERS:

There’s a good chance two tribes will get rice in EP4, which probably means each of the two merged tribes will have rice in EP5…but fish will still be valued for protein.

Rupert and Richard will probably continue to be recognized as providers…unless they both end up on the same tribe, in which case Richard may be in trouble.

CHALLENGE WORK HORSES:

The need to win challenges, and the traditionally physical nature of team challenges, will make the remaining men valuable for physical challenges. All those remaining can contribute some combination of strength, speed, agility and stamina.

Rob, Tom, Lex, Colby, and Ethan will be considered assets to the tribe early on…not until the tribes get a bit closer to the final merge will they be considered individual challenge threats. Ethan, Lex and Tom may also have an opportunity to restablish the alliance they had in Africa...

ALLIANCE PARTNERS:

While we don’t yet know the make-up of the new tribes, certain contestants have more alliance options than others.

Jerri and Jenna L. (Rupert)

Jerri and Jenna L. seem to be allied, but if Jenna ends up on the other tribe, Jerri would quickly latch on to Amber or Colby.

Alicia and Amber (Rob)

Amber is under Rob’s wing, with Alicia standing guard. If Amber gets seperated by the merge, she would quickly latch on to Jerri or Colby as needed...

Shii Ann and Kathy (Lex)

Kathy and Shii Ann seem tight with Lex, but once again if separated, Kathy would quickly reunite with her old buddy Rob.

Sue

Sue seems like the outcast at this point. Her only chance is to reunite with her old alliance partner Richard...if they end up on the same tribe.

SPOILING THE SPOILERS:

Snewser and Varner seem to agree, in general terms, that the most likely to be voted out over the next several episodes are Richard, Ethan, Colby, Jerri and Sue. These appear to be the players who have become most isolated from the rest of the tribe...

Based on the analysis above, the two women would probably be considered less valuable to their tribes at this stage of the game.

Added to that, we have a general consensus that Sleek28 will be proven wrong in EP5. His recent admission of hoax seems to confirm it. Since he predicted Jerri to go in EP5, we can assume he is wrong and therefore Jerri is safe in EP5.

That leaves Sue as the primary boot candidate based on what we know at this time…

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation KObrien_fan 02-18-04 1
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation idiotcowboy 02-18-04 2
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Krautboy 02-19-04 6
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Get Bent 02-19-04 3
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation PepeLePew13 02-19-04 4
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Flowerpower 02-19-04 5
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation greg2557 02-19-04 7
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation bdemoney 02-19-04 8
       Richard IslandFever 02-19-04 16
           Agree RE: Richard lizzmac 02-20-04 39
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation VerucaSalt 02-19-04 9
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation pmspml5 02-19-04 10
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Brownroach 02-19-04 11
           RE: EP5 Boot Speculation robindobindoodledoo 02-23-04 46
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation KObrien_fan 02-20-04 21
           RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Thistlethorn 02-20-04 30
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Blow by Blow 02-19-04 12
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation bdemoney 02-19-04 13
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Brownroach 02-19-04 14
           RE: EP5 Boot Speculation bdemoney 02-19-04 15
           RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Magic Fingers 02-19-04 17
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation SouperStar 02-19-04 18
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation tinybubs 02-19-04 19
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation curtisknewyork 02-19-04 20
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Bebo 02-20-04 22
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation MourC 02-20-04 23
           RE: EP5 Boot Speculation badger 02-20-04 24
               RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Brownroach 02-20-04 27
                   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Loree 02-20-04 35
                       Hey Krautboy... LeftPinky 02-20-04 38
                           RE: Hey Krautboy... Krautboy 02-23-04 41
                               Confessional count Rebel Crown 02-23-04 42
                                   RE: Confessional count Blow by Blow 02-23-04 43
 Foreshadowing... KObrien_fan 02-20-04 25
   RE: Foreshadowing... Loree 02-20-04 36
 Dissenting Vote I_Got_Nutn 02-20-04 26
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation thursat8 02-20-04 28
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation curtisknewyork 02-20-04 29
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation SouperStar 02-20-04 32
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation ADKer 02-25-04 75
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation bdemoney 02-20-04 31
 Jerri definitely NOT next? Brownroach 02-20-04 33
   RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? KObrien_fan 02-20-04 34
   RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? wendyp 02-20-04 40
       RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? nailbone 02-23-04 44
           RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? Brownroach 02-23-04 45
           RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? Get Bent 02-24-04 47
               RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? raidersfantom 02-24-04 49
       RE: Jerri definitely NOT next? TeamJoisey 02-24-04 52
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation DoodleBug 02-20-04 37
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Avid Fan 02-24-04 48
 The Saboga alliance factor Brownroach 02-24-04 50
   RE: The Saboga alliance factor Blow by Blow 02-24-04 51
   Jerri and Chapera TeamJoisey 02-24-04 53
       RE: Jerri and Chapera Brownroach 02-24-04 54
           RE: Jerri and Chapera raidersfantom 02-25-04 63
   RE: The Saboga alliance factor GuessItRains 02-25-04 69
       RE: The Saboga alliance factor Brownroach 02-25-04 71
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Charonna 02-24-04 55
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation LeftPinky 02-24-04 57
   RE: EP5 Boot Speculation KObrien_fan 02-24-04 58
       RE: EP5 Boot Speculation Loree 02-25-04 65
 RE: EP5 Boot Speculation sylvester 02-24-04 56
 Colby = Toast? idiotcowboy 02-24-04 59
   RE: Colby = Toast? Scarlett O Hara 02-24-04 60
       RE: Colby = Toast? Flowerpower 02-25-04 61
           RE: Colby = Toast? katethegreat 02-25-04 62
       RE: Colby = Toast? DoodleBug 02-25-04 64
 King Richard aethelstan 02-25-04 66
   RE: King Richard Krautboy 02-25-04 67
       RE: King Richard aethelstan 02-25-04 70
       RE: King Richard Flowerpower 02-25-04 73
   RE: King Richard raidersfantom 02-25-04 68
 it has to be Soozin shakes the clown 02-25-04 72
   RE: it has to be Soozin Flowerpower 02-25-04 74
       Clues to the outrage Brownroach 02-25-04 76
           RE: Clues to the outrage Flowerpower 02-25-04 78
       RE: it has to be Soozin toddE 02-25-04 77
           The Debate Continues :-) VerucaSalt 02-25-04 79
               RE: The Debate Continues :-) Flowerpower 02-25-04 81
           RE: it has to be Soozin pdragonfly1 02-25-04 80
 $,02 Jims02 02-25-04 82

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-04, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
In the pregame interviews that they filmed for each of the all stars one thing sticks out in my mind. When the woman asked Lex who of all the people that might be appearing on all stars that he trusted, Lex said the list was short. She asked him to elaborate and he said, ok, there is really only one person I trust completely, but it's just between you and me. Then he revealed that he would trust Big Tom.

I can see that. But how does that play out if they get on the same tribe? Is Big Tom really any more trustworthy then the others, or does he just hide his lies and deceit behind a bumpkin facade?

Sleek28 now is obsolete since he admitted to being a hoax. So hopefully nobody will keep bringing that up.

Originally we had the Patagonia spoiler, and then the next group was sent to Mexico. We learned that the Mexico group got the worse end of the deal.

I agree that Sue looks vulnerable in a merge to two tribes. Rich knows how she is, and so do all the others. But I think Jenna Lewis looks vulnerable too, she isn't all that helpful in challenges, and if she ends up on same tribe as Ethan, you can bet he will share her feelings of eliminating the winners with whatever other winners that end up on his tribe.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-18-04, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Spoiling the spoilers

A quick comment on this. With Sleek's demise the question we need to determine is what damage did he cause? Specifically with Varner the question has to be asked whether any of his "insight" was derive from the sleek lies and therefore completely tainted. Anyone recall the timing of when these reports came out as it seemed they overlaped some and since several of the "facts" appeared to cooberate each other I personally am unclear what came first...

-ICB

02-19-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
> Specifically with Varner the
>question has to be asked
>whether any of his "insight"
>was derive from the sleek
>lies and therefore completely tainted.
> Anyone recall the timing
>of when these reports came
>out as it seemed they
>overlaped some and since several
>of the "facts" appeared to
>cooberate each other I personally
>am unclear what came first...

ICB, Markopolo has the original posting dates listed on his "STS" chart...
http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/sts.asp

According to the dates on that chart Varner's original comments about each survivor came out on Jan. 20, the day BEFORE Sleek's...maybe Marko can confirm this for us.

Krautboy

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Ignoring the spoilers for now, I also think Amber is vulnerable. Since her tribe is aware of the VERY close and obvious alliance of her and Rob M, then others will be after the reshuffle. Therefore, she may be a target because she isn't that strong, and it would be of help to break up an obvious alliance of two right away.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
In that situation, I'd submit that RobM. would be the bigger boot target because he's proven to be completely untrustworthy from his S4 experience - I'd think that I could more easily manipulate Lamber in future votes so I'd want to keep her around longer. Just MHO.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Excellent summation of merge dynamics KB, well done! I agree with your logic. I still feel as though the previous winners would be the first likely targets. Then I feel that Colby and Sue would be targeted, Sue first perhaps due to her abrasive personality and her isolating herself from the group. I think if Amber flies under the radar or decides to ride another more stronger players coattails she may be okay. Once she and Robfadda are separated I think she won't be an immediate threat, nor will he for that matter. I question how strong Tom and Alicia's loyalties are to their original Chapera tribe members. Of Jerri and Jenna L., I think that Jenna would likely be first as she's been shown to flounder in immunities, and so bossy to other tribe members. If Jerri continues to try and keep her mouth shut and tries to be compassionate towards others she may get farther in this game.

Out of all the bonds formed on the tribes thus far, I think that Romber(Rob M/Amber), Lex/Cathy/ShiiAnn, Jenna L/Jerri are the strongest so far. Tom, Alicia, and Rupert have looser bonds.

As you've stated, it's all going to be determined on their present and previous loyalties. Who they allign with post merge will be critical. But having previous as well as present loyalties certainly gives them more options, can't wait to see how it all plays out!

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Thanks Krautboy, very nice summation. I hope sleek is history.
I can't wait to see how new and previous alliances work out.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-19-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Great observations Krautboy. I agree with all of your ideas on new alignments, etc. The only question I have is if perhaps Richard may be voted off next instead of Sue. I know Snewser has Sue going first (per his scorecard for now), but I tend to think Richard may go in E5. Does any else share this view?

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Richard"
I agree with BDE$$ that Richard would make a good next bootee. Especially when he was carrying on about how he is necessary to the tribe. But unfortunately when I try to figure the boots out logically I am always wrong. I have had to rely on SNN and TDT in the past for clues. I never believed Sleek from Day one but then I never believed Jenna and Matt were F2. My feeling is that MB knows how people feel about Amber and she is the new Darrah for this season. Someone less UTR like Tom or Kathy may win. I wonder if Richard ends up on a tribe with Rupert and that leads to Rupert's comment that he knew he could beat Hatch. Maybe somehow they end up 7 and 7 next episode?

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Agree RE: Richard"
Especially after seeing the web promo thread, and the "you won't BELIEVE who's going home" line followed by Richard saying "time to go bye bye" or whatever. They're trying to make it look as though he's orchestrating a boot, but they're setting up the "shocker" of him being voted out.

I felt this way even before seeing that, though, particularly because of the editing last night - the big deal about him being the fish provider, his feeling of security in the tribe because he is the fish provider, etc. I think MB was setting it up to look like King Richard is secure - but it's clear that Lex, at the very least, is anxious to get rid of him.

Lizzmac

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-19-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Forget Sleek; he/she was out of the equation from the minute he/she posted which were boots everyone has been talking about anyway.

If we are down to 14 players but it is reported the merger happens at 10, then we may end up seeing a reshuffling of players prior to one big merger.

If that is the case, this is a whole new can of worms and we can't even really know who is safe and who isn't.

If they are reorganized into two tribes prior to the real merger, the alliances as we know now are potentially gone and OLD alliances and friendships could come into play.

So with that, my "speculation" is purely on who the obvious target candidates are:

1. Past Winners - The gleam in people's eyes when they saw Tina was booted off??? Priceless!! Richard and Ethan are my prime candidates for the boot. Ethan can fare better though because he has friendships with the likes of Lex and Tom and I imagine a few more (especially more than Richard) Richard had isolated himself as the top of the crop so the coup of his going down is a powerful one. Remember one thing, Richard on another tribe may not be faring so well. Jenna L. would have had his naked butt on a silver platter and Rob C. couldn't wait to boot Hatch. MB did well to put Hatch on a tribe with a more even keel in thier makeup. It is also quite obvious that Sue and Jenna from S1 have no warm feelings towards him either. If Richard ends up with a tribe that has any food provider on it and a mood of get the winners, he is gone. Aside from Colby and SA's admiriation, we know Lex can't stand him and I doubt Kathy feels positive towards him.

2. Irritants or Sick - The only other people would be those who are so disgustingly obnoxious/cocky or ill; there are quite a few of those people. Richard, Alicia, Sue, Rob M. are the top IMO for the overbearing ones with Rupert, Lex, Kathy, Tom and Jenna L. lagging a bit behind. I don't see anyone so sick to get a mercy boot so I'm going to stick with who is just someone that will grate on nerves.

Personal opinion as of right now (which after tonight I will post any changes I saw in the editing) SOLELY based on what may be new temporary tribal dynamics and what the general vibe is in ASS land that past winners need to go and "this is our playing field now" is that Richard is the most vulnerable.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I just keep thinking that will all the editing they are doing on Jerri that she just might be the one to quit if there is still one more. I think that she makes more sense than anyone else. I just can not believe as close of friend as JP and Colby are they he would quit. Also some speculation is that Jenna L and Rupert go to one tribe and Jerry and Ian to another. Well if Sue is next to go that would mean Chapera would lose again and put that tribe behind by one. Being behind by one and then more rain and more crapola might just put Jerri over the edge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
VS, I concur the "vote off the past winners first" m.o. is still in the back of many minds -- certainly Jenna's; also Lex observed that Tina's boot set this as the tone of the game, and I didn't sense he was averse to that, so I don't think he'll renew an alliance with Ethan.

Responding to Bdemoney -- other than for strategic/alliance reasons, we did speculate early on that Rich could be voted out in proximity to Tina, Rudy, and Rob, because Snewser had a cryptic message suggesting he went to Argentina, while others went to Mexico -- meaning perhaps MB shuttled the first four boots off to the same location. However, Rich was not seen in Patagonia with the other three, so that connection is not airtight.

robindobindoodledoo 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-04, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robindobindoodledoo Click to send private message to robindobindoodledoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
& we all know what a loner (supremist) King Rich is. It stands to reason that he wasn't "SEEN" with the others.

02-20-04, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I agree VS after watching the episode tonight and the editing it looks like Rich is vulnerable for next week.

Thistlethorn 115 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thistlethorn Click to send private message to Thistlethorn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Agreed. Especially after the confessional from Lex.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I agree with most everything you've said, except I don't think a relationship between Amber, Jerri and Colby will re-form if any of them are merged into the same tribe. Jerri's made it clear she has a lot of animosity towards Colby and Amber's storyline all along is that we're going to see the 'real Amber'.

And though I'm loathe to bring it up, just because a 'spoiler' has revealed himself to be a hoax doesn't automatically mean his next boot is incorrect.

-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

02-19-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Two quick things.....first thanks for the reply Brownroach! Appreciate your input. Second, does someone have a link for where Sleek has told everyone he was just a hoax? Not that I believed his boot list anyway, but was just curious to see what he said. Thanks!

02-19-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Sleek didn't post anything; he told Q, who posted it in the thread on Sucks (right before locking it):

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm18.showMessageRange?topicID=4414.topic&start=2881&stop=2881

02-19-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Thanks BR!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-19-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Thanks BR for the link. I had no idea that "guy" had such a following. I only read what Q posted but by the page count he was a hot topic for awhile.
I hope those that were sucked into his ways will find their way back to true spoiling.

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Crazy Idea for the possible merge. The first two tribe in the challange survive intact. The third place tribe is divided up with the winning tribe getting first choice of either the players or to raid the camp.

Just a thought ...

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

It's been assumed that if one tribe is split Saboga is because its the smallest. Maybe that is the wrong assumption,

I like the idea of a competition determining which tribe is split, it puts in the random factor of the split not being predetermined and that the tribes have to compete to stay together. I think it would make the show more interesting and unpredictable.

By disolving one tribe as opposed to a random rearrangement to create two tribe, the relationships that have been built up remain intact and forces the split tribe members to adapt, this keeps 2/3 of the existing relationships intact and continues those story lines they've spent 4 shows developing.

curtisknewyork 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curtisknewyork Click to send private message to curtisknewyork Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
>SPOILING THE SPOILERS:
>
>Snewser and Varner seem to agree,
>in general terms, that the
>most likely to be voted
>out over the next several
>episodes are Richard, Ethan, Colby,
>Jerri and Sue. These appear
>to be the players who
>have become most isolated from
>the rest of the tribe...

A direct quote from sleek's list:
"Jerri-- Swap time- Jerri is the obvious boot in her new living environment- she is one of the very few that leaves with class- she pretty much knows she is going home-nothing too exciting with her
Sue-- Sue thinks she is in a position of power, she is not however Lex and Shi Ann lead to her dismissal
Ethan-- Ethan acts like a jackass pretty much the whole time he is there- he complains alot, on camera and off- he feels that the set up put him in a tough situation- he knows he is going as well- he threatens to quit the show but does not- voted out easily (he really is a pansy) He also talks alot about how the switch put him in a group of people he does not know that well- i dont know if in the end they focus on that
Richard-- Richard loses the most respect of any of the former survivors- his strategy seemed very odd- he wanted to immediately try and minimize his S1 success by acting bizarre- he and Kathy have a huge blowup and the rest join in to vote Richard out- This is the episode where Jeff yells at many of the contestants and they show some of this in this episode- Rich leaves with Rupert calling him "pathetic shell of the survivor 1 champion"
Colby-- this is really where the backstabbing gets bad- Jenna Lewis turns her back on her "new" alliance that includes Lex, Cathy, Shi-ann and Rupert- To me Colby seemed like the life of the party on the outback- he really does not do a whole lot on this- He is not the leader, purposely, but his alliance building was not that strong- he has the whole "marked man" complex and is not surprised that someone has turned their back on him- he exits gracefully
merge time"

Hmm...so basically they copied Sleek, player for player? That's a great way to show he's phony. I can't get over the fact that people will find any reason whatsoever to convince themselves that sleek's list is BS.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Sleek's list is BS. He admitted it to the moderator at Sucks.

And Snewser had those listed before sleek's list ever came out.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

MourC 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-04, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MourC Click to send private message to MourC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but it seems to me the next boot will be richard, not only is MB setting him up but last night when Lex said (i think it was him) once we get the rice we can get rid of him, something of that sort, a light went off in my head, foreshadowing for the next boot, if mogo gets the third key with the next RC then at tribal council if they are the ones to loose IC i think king richard will be booted. once again if this was already posted my appologies

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
i do agree that richard is a strong possibility for the next boot.

i don't think that we've been able to make strong links between the amount of face time and subsequent boots, but it does seem to me like MB is trying to give us as much rich as possible (minus the blurred-out region, of course). he's practically the only mogo mogo we've really even seen.

the other person who strikes me as getting some pre-boot build-up is jerry. she's seen what it's like to go crazy -- probably not a really good sign for her longevity in the game, eh?

02-20-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
27. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

I was thinking the same thing last night, badger -- Sleek28 notwithstanding. Jerri's gotten fairly consistent face time in each episode, and it started out very positive but it's been showing cracks in the last two. She's not handling her environment well. And OFG theory would work for her going next.

I have a hard time picking anyone from Mogo Mogo as the next boot because I can't really get a handle on that tribe. It's like we've seen everyone tiptoeing around each other, but we don't really know what the dynamics are. Saboga and Chapera have been much more fully shaded in terms of tribal dynamics.

Then again, assuming a reshuffling of all tribe members next week, I guess an original Mogo Mogo could go next. Rich is the only Mogo who's been remotely set up to be booted soon, imo. And there was Lex's comment about the rice and Richard's value.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Jerri and Richard have had the most face time of the ones I expect to go soon. I would think Sue as a boot too, but we really haven't been shown her near as often as Jerri and Richard. In fact I often forget Sue is even on the show. So I don't know if I think she would go next. Jerri and Richard seem to be the best bets. But will the tribe Richard ends up on need his fishing skills? If they have rice or Rupert they won't. So where Richard ends up if there is a swap/twist means alot to him. Jerri has shown times of not caring if she stays or goes.

And speaking of Rupert and Richard fishing. I wonder if Chapera has caught any fish or even tried. Funny we were never showed them eating anything until their rice. We know from the clips they got lemons. But what else?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-20-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Hey Krautboy..."
In the past, KB has done an analysis of confessionals that has helped watch the face time of the players... Has anyone taped all of the episodes so that could be done again?

created by the amazing JSlice!

02-23-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Hey Krautboy..."
I have taped all the episodes and have been planning to dust off the confessional analysis...haven't had enough time to do it yet though.

In the mean time, Thumper over at ACME does an excellent Confessional Analysis. It's a little complicated, but has loads of great information...
http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=497&parent=85

Krautboy

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Confessional count"
Here's some rough numbers for you, Krautboy. They may not be exact, but useful enough to see some trends.

Survivor-total confessionals (breakdown of episodes 1-4)

Rob M.- 17 (8,1,3,5)
Rupert- 17 (5,4,5,3)
JennaL.- 10 (3,6,0,1)
Jerri- 13 (2,3,4,4)
Tom- 11 (4,1,2,4)
Alicia- 10 (4,1,2,3)
Rich- 10 (3,3,3,1)
Ethan- 9 (1,4,3,1)
Lex- 9 (2,3,2,2)
Colby- 7 (2,3,2,0)
ShiiAnn- 6 (2,1,2,1)
Kathy- 5 (1,1,2,1)
Sue- 3 (2,0,1,0)
Amber- 3 (1,0,1,1)

OUT-
Tina- 2 (2)
Rudy- 3 (2,1)
JennaM.- 5 (1,1,3)
Rob C.- 12 (4,2,1,5)

02-23-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Confessional count"
I think an analysis of the number of confessionals isn't terribly useful from a spoiler perspective. About halfway through S7 I crunched all the numbers and found that the trends we assumed existed weren't actually materializing.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=4419&forum=DCForumID2&archive=yes#15

However, analyzing the types of confessionals, like ABT does, is fairly useful when looking at a player's long term prospects. But this has to be balanced against a player's ability to make coherent statements to the camera and this season we can already pick out the people who aren't going to have a lot of confessionals, regardless of how well they do in the game - Sue, Amber, Tom. The only way their counts are going to go up is if the rest of their tribe is voted out.

-BbB

02-20-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
25. "Foreshadowing..."
Besides the Lex comment of getting the rice we won't need Richard anymore, did anybody else notice the tune playing in the background during the scenes of Richard bringing in the eels? It sounded an awfully lot like the song from the Lion King "I Just Can't Wait to be King", maybe a little extra foreshadowing here with the music?

02-20-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Foreshadowing..."
With the bragging that Mogo Mogo did about Richard and his fishing. It makes you wonder if Chapera has to pick a player because of the twist, they may pick Rich if they are not getting any fish. They need a fish provider.

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Dissenting Vote"
I am not convinced the episode begins with a merge.

We see all of Saboga and Chapera working on their rafts ala S4 E2
Challenge: Raft Rescue

Description: The tribes receive two identical piles of materials consisting of bamboo poles and rope from which they must construct a raft to paddle. Along the way, they must unclip floating supply boxes and race back to a floating dock. The first tribe to successfully gather the supply crates and race back to the dock wins.

No extra or missing members.

We also see the tribes arriving intact for RC (no II with Saboga) from land, shoes on, clothes dry.

If they stick with the original Raft Rescue challenge, the tribes had to row the raft to the Challenge Beach. That would make Raft Rescue the IC.

Since we see both tribes intact in relation to both challenges, I am doubting the 2 tribe merge.

Yeah, It's a JSlice
Majority Whip

thursat8 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thursat8 Click to send private message to thursat8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Where/when did sleek admit to the hoax? threads everywhere suggested it, but when did he own up to it?

curtisknewyork 14 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail curtisknewyork Click to send private message to curtisknewyork Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
"Where/when did sleek admit to the hoax? threads everywhere suggested it, but when did he own up to it? "

He never did. All we have is the word of the moderator over at sucks known as Q. They banned sleek and erased any memory of him ever existing. It's fishy as hell if you ask me...

SouperStar 156 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouperStar Click to send private message to SouperStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
>"Where/when did sleek admit to the hoax? threads everywhere
>suggested it,but when did he own up to it? "
>
>He never did. All we have is the word of the moderator
>over at sucks known as Q. They banned sleek and erased any
>memory of him ever existing. It's fishy as hell if you
>ask me...
>

I'm glad I'm not the only one who think that the Sleek banishment is a little weird. Other "spoilers" are disproven and the posters are still around (Chill1) but now you can get banned for using the name Sleek over there.

Glad I decided to register here not there.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I agree that the moderator's reaction is odd. If a major, meritorious lawsuit was threatened, the moderator might want to discredit the leaked information, or might have agreed to try to discredit it in order to avoid being sued. Still, I do hope that sleek was just a hoax.

02-20-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
31. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
thursat, Please see the link that Brownroach listed above in this same thread. He admitted he was a hoax to Q, the moderator over at Sucks.

As for the next boot I am still thinking it will be either Rich or Sue. Leaning more towards a richard boot at this time. But if it is Jerri who is booted next it would cause me to think twice about the darn sleek boot list.......Hope that doesn't happen!

02-20-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
33. "Jerri definitely NOT next?"
From SNN's front page:

Jenna M. on Steve & DC
2004-02-18 (Steve & DC) - Jenna discusses Sleek's spoiler list with the crew of Steve & DC and says it is only right for one more person (now played out with RobC). She also said that Burnett knew this was going to happen and that the list becomes wrong next week (after RobC). Oooook.

02-20-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"
Not surprising, as she would be one of the last I would expect to go this week based on the editing.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"
I see what you are saying, but When have we ever had a Survivor confirm or deny a predicted boot list? The other thing is, Jenna left to be home with family and if ASS is like last season they survivors are not allowed to talk to each other. Would CBS give her an update on who went each week?

I am not saying Jeri is going or not, just curious about Jenna's remark.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"

That's a good point, Wendy. How would Jenna KNOW who goes next? Seems like we've heard in seasons past that the non-jury folks didn't know any more that we did until they saw it on TV.

And since she came straight home, she wouldn't be around the others to know the exact order.

OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, and SB Video Historian o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

02-23-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"
Supposedly she was flown back to Panama for the wrap party though. I'm sure she knows the boot order. I think it's interesting that she specified *when* it falls apart; she could have just said it's wrong without elaborating.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"
But she would know it is not her, which would show the list is wrong. Don't know about the MB comment however. It does seem very strange that she said basically she does not go. I thought that was not allowed by contract. Something is fishy.

raidersfantom 137 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"
It seems to be very fishy indeed. I know that we can't go discrediting Q over at Sucks, but Q just posted a note saying, it was a hoax, and that any mention would result in banning. Yet, when the whole thing started, sleek said that he/she had submitted info to Q, and Q had checked credentials and sources, and then allowed the whole thread to continue.

As soon as there was an online casino taking bets, the whole thing was declared a hoax. Hmmmmmmm.......

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-24-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Jerri definitely NOT next?"

Let me float this idea.

These are the all-stars, they know each other, and they talk to each other after they return from the islands even though they are not supposed to communicate.

Perhaps Jenna doesn't know the entire boot list, but she might know the next book if the identity was somehow notable... King Richard, for instance.

I bet they ALL know when Dicque went home.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I think it will be a battle of the providers (ie. Rupert and Richard). I honestly think Chapera will come in first on the RC. They can sit big Tom out for less weight. Mogo Mogo will come in second (they'll sit out Richard for the weight factor). Rupert will weigh down Saboga's poorly built raft and the tribe will be dismantled. Somehow Rupert and Richard end up on the same tribe. Let the jealousy fly. Also fits with the PI reunion special of Rupert outlasting Richard.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
My fish is bigger than your fish....

Avid Fan 18 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Avid%20Fan Click to send private message to Avid%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I see a Saboga loss in the RC. I'm not sure if the winning tribe gets to pick 2 from Saboga or if it's random but I see Jerri and Ethan going to Mogo Mogo and Rupert and Jenna L. heading to Chapera. This works well (as well as he could have hoped) for Ethan. This does NOt work well for Jerri. I can see Mogo Mogo losing IC (and so can you...check the vidcaps, I believe the Rob M. vs Ethan is the final showdown for immunity between teh 2 new tribes) and voting out one of it's newest, and most annoying members, Jerri. There's no love lost between Colby and Jerri and if Colbs can swing a vote, now will be the time, while he has the upper hand.

I think Chapera will probably lose next week and we'll see Sue go bye bye. (Check my post about my speculation on Colby's quitting in ep 7). And we'll probably say good-bye to Richard or Ethan in week 7 as well. After that I cannot create a truly educated guess at this time.

02-24-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
50. "The Saboga alliance factor"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

Flowerpower's thread on Musical Tribes got me wondering...(warning - long post ahead )

The merge into one tribe usually comes following the first six boots. The ASSes don't know what's going to happen in this game, but absent any additional info they would be thinking ahead that the merge will probably go down as usual. So this week each of the two reconstituted tribes will have to think about who they can cut at the next two TC's before a possible merge into one tribe with 12 people left.

We have pretty solid evidence that Jenna goes to Chapera and Ethan goes to MogoMogo. (I think that Rupert goes to MogoMogo and Jerri goes to Chapera, but that doesn't really matter for my purposes here.)

Chapera right now has a very solid alliance of Rob/Amber/Tom, with a pretty solid fourth in Alicia. If they want to dominate after a merge they'll need to work with at least three more people. Jenna going to Chapera with either Rupert or Jerri gives them an alliance of three to hook up with -- whichever of Jerri or Rupert goes to MogoMogo would be guaranteed as a third alliance partner, as Jenna and J/R fight to save their lives in their new tribe.

So the first time new Chapera goes to TC, Susan, who was probably next on old Chapera's chopping block, is still the most expendable (her annoyance factor is just an added plus). If Chapera can escape the following TC and then there is a merge, their 4+3 configuration will dominate.

Mogo Mogo -- we don't really know what's going on there since they haven't had to go to TC yet. There's a loose affiliation between Lex, Kathy, and Shii Ann; we know Lex is not that interested in keeping Rich around. Colby seems to be sort of on his own, though he has a semi-bond with Lex.

Whichever of Rupert and Jerri goes to Mogo could feel out the situation and start making inroads by presenting a post-merge alliance that includes Jenna and Rupert/Jerri. This would probably put Ethan, who has nothing to offer, and Richard, who is obnoxious, as frontrunners for the next boot (both handily have the prior winner stigma as well).

So again the thought would be that if new Mogo Mogo can escape a second TC *their* 4+3 configuration would dominate after the merge.

Okay, so not that all my rambling presents anything really new -- BUT it does seem that Jerri *should* be very safe this week no matter which tribe she is on, if the tribes are anticipating a merge into one tribe at the usual time -- and that if Chapera goes to TC next, Sue should be toast, whether Jerri is there or not. Jerri, Jenna and Rupert just have to play up their alliance as a valuable post-merge commodity to their respective new tribes.

02-24-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
51. "RE: The Saboga alliance factor"
Guh. That's a lot of stuff to think about. I agree with your final assessment that Jerri should be safe. There's a very remote chance that whatever tribe she winds up on will prefer to keep strong guys around for another week if they go to TC and that could be trouble for her. I guess we'll see.

I think Ethan, Rich and Sue will be going in the next three episodes, but I have no idea what the order will be. At least the game is back to being interesting.

-BbB

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-24-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Jerri and Chapera"
The buffoon tribe just voted out the person they trusted the least, based on watching him play previously. They were all expecting that sooner or later he would try to stab them in the back.

The Chaperas also saw Jerri play. And while Sue may be the "Hayg fum Heyll", she is probably stronger or equal competitor in the challenges, and a lot less dangerous.

I think Jerri is very much in danger if you put her in a camp with Ramba, Alicia and BigTom.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

02-24-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Jerri and Chapera"
The Chaperas also saw Jerri play. And while Sue may be the "Hayg fum Heyll", she is probably stronger or equal competitor in the challenges, and a lot less dangerous.

Was Jerri really dangerous in S2 though? Yeah she instigated the Ogakor alliance but it ultimately backfired on her. I can't imagine Robfather would be that nervous about her as a strategist. Robfather should at least consider that the J/J/R alliance could be useful after a merge, which might be coming in as soon as six days.

And Sue wasn't much help in the blindfold challenge, while Jerri directed her team to victory.

I do think that after Sue went, Jerri would be in danger on Chapera, more or less by default.

02-25-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail raidersfantom Click to send private message to raidersfantom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Jerri and Chapera"
I think that Jerri would be a target, just because she's outside the Chapera 5. Robfather might not like the fact that Lamber was Jerri's "hip-pocket girl" (thanks AC for that quote) in the Outback. Maybe he looks at her as a threat to his alliance/romantic liason with Amber. It wouldn't take long for Boston Rob to find out he has a kindred spirit in his dislike for "pretty boy" Zohn either, if he got to talking with Jenna L.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: The Saboga alliance factor"
I agree with a lot of what you say Roach, but I'm sure at least some people have to be concerned with a "delayed merge." After all there are now 18 castaways instead of 16. WHy couldn't MB decide that they don't merge until 10 (as is traditional), rather than after the first 6 boots (also traditional). And if he at least could pick the latter, then the tribe that loses IC at this point has to be at least a little concerned that there may be four TCs before the merge rather than just 2. In that case, throwing off a relatively "weak" person like Jerri might make sense, rather than risking giving up somebody stronger like Ethan or Richard and then having to wait through 3 more TCs for the merge.

02-25-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
71. "RE: The Saboga alliance factor"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

You're right of course, and I don't expect the merge to happen until there are 10 players left. However, it would be natural for them to prepare for the earlier contingency since they have no idea what's going to happen (and MB said they were all paranoid).

It's really up to Jenna, Jerri and Rupert to make a strong case to their new tribes to keep them around. Their 3-way alliance is something they could play up -- if there is a merge after 6 are gone, their votes would be valuable against the other tribe (on the other hand they are still a minority of three so they wouldn't have *too* much power).

Whether Chapera or Mogo would buy into that, well...who knows.

ETA: Thinking about it more -- Jenna and Jerri would be likely to try this tactic at Chapera, but I don't think Rupert will use it at Mogo. J/J is the tighter alliance, plus they are in more imminent danger as expendable. The promos indicate that Rupert is going to do his "provider" routine in a attempt to ingratiate himself at Mogo; that's apparently the only "strategy" he will ever attempt.

But that could tie in with why most spec has all the Mogos going early post-merge; Jenna (and Jerri if she's still around) manages to deliver Rupert to the Chapera alliance as she promised.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
Ok.. I've been reading the posts.. and decided it's my turn to put my 2cents in...

I think the tribe that goes to Tribal Council will not be able to vote out their "new" tribe members.... Last season, Jeff gave the 'out casts' a week to get settled in with the new tribe before they could be voted for.

If Jerri is voted out this week, then I think Saboga would have not been dissolved...

(I think it would be good television if Rob M and Richard were stuck together in the same tribe)..
But, I have a feeling Saboga stays intact.. and Mogo is history..
Rupert, Ethan, Jerri, Jenna, Richard, Lex, Shii Ann...
and Rob, Amber, Tom, Alicia, Susan, Kathy, and Colby making up the new tribes... Jerri still going home?

I don't know.. just my opinion.. we welcome yours...

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
while it certainly is possible that Saboga doesn't dissolve, it isn't possible that Jenna and Richard are on the same team as you have it - we have a shot of the two of them fighting on the plank.

created by the amazing JSlice!

02-24-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
58. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
I think the tribe that goes to Tribal Council will not be able to vote out their "new" tribe members.... Last season, Jeff gave the 'out casts' a week to get settled in with the new tribe before they could be voted for.

They have had switches and swaps in the past and have never given the new tribe members a break, if you get swapped, you stand getting voted out. The only reason he did it with the ghosties is because that was a very different situation and MB and JP didn't want the twist to go flat by having the players voted right back off.

I don't think there will be any special deals for the dissolved tribe.

02-25-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
65. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"
>
>I don't think there will be
>any special deals for the
>dissolved tribe.
>

And there shouldn't be any deals for them. Why should they be rewarded for losing the RC? If that was the case it would be better to lose it and be safe from TC.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: EP5 Boot Speculation"

I'm probably the only one, but I think Colby may be going this week if MM loses the immunity challenge.

The only reason I think they may lose is because of the promo with Richard saying "you must go bye bye". It's hard to believe they'll lose the IC if they do end up getting Rupert & Ethan, but crazier things have happened.

The reason I suspect Colby is because CBS keeps saying the boot is a shocker, and Colby shows up in interviews on 2 promo clips. Colby has gotten almost no face time so far. If they do get R & E, they've got plenty of physical power & losing Colby won't kill them. (consider the other tribe in this scenario having all women except Robfadda & Big Tom)

The only hint of alliance for Colby that I've seen is with Richard, and that sounded less than secure.

Feel free to tell me I'm nuts. };->

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Colby = Toast?"
We have a lot of information to work with this week. Clearly one tribe is disolved into the others. Based on the IC caps and the fact that Shii Ann is still wearing green and Rob is still wearing Red the logical conclusion is Saboga is disolved. Further based on the fact that Ethan is squaring off against Rob, and Jenna is squaring off against Hatch, and the "king neptune" teaser which IMO can only be Rich/Rupert on same tribe... the logical conclusion would have to be:

New Mogo Mogo - Rich, Colby, Lex, Kathy, Shii Ann, Ethan, and Rupert

New Chapera - Tom, Rob, Alisha, Sue, Jenna, and Jerri

Second I think we have been too focuses on the contact area portion of the IC challenge. The challenge is more about ballance than it is about the contact areas which are likely very limited. While contact would favor the bigger and stronger NMM, the challenge as a whole favors the better ballance people (and the women in past ballance challenges have proven themselves superior in that arena). So I think that NC wins this handily even if Rob has to go back to the start for initiating contact too early.

This would nicely fit into the teaser about one tribes success being short lived, as the only way I see NMM being created the as described would be if they get to pick the Sabogans that they want.

With NMM going to TC for the first time, I think it is difficult to gage what will happen. While I think Rich would have been the likely first boot from this tribe before the new additions Im wondering if the new additions dont change that. Will Rich pull the new Sobogans (who likely will take any offer they can) to his side and lure the wishy-washy Shii Ann over to help boot Colby? Rich's long term success has to be based on a individual immunity run at some point, so it makes no sense to keep a guy who has proven himself proficient in that area around. Sure he could also target Lex, but clearly Colby would be first target wouldnt he? I with the added strength I think you could certainly afford to loose him at this point, and everyone has to be at least a little leery of him repeating his IIC run... somehow I think it's time to cut Colby loose... which of course would fit nicely into the "you wont believe who's going home" quote.

-ICB

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Colby = Toast?"
FWIW . . . I think Richard or Ethan would have to be the first boot on Mogo Mogo as they are the two past WINNERS -- but I do think MB will give the two new members on each tribe a one-time immunity pass as he did the returning Outcasts from S7. That leaves Richard as the prime candidate for the boot on the Mogo Mogo tribe IF they lose. And didn't Rupert tell us at the S7 Finale that he Beat Richard???!!!

Scarlett

02-25-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Colby = Toast?"
Personally, I don't see why they would give the dissolved players a free pass for TC....to me that would be more like a REWARD than consequences for losing the RC. I'm betting that they are not given one free immunity into their tribes, thus leading Rich to think that the new comers will be immediate targets with the statement, "you must go bye bye right now". I think we'll see the dissolved tribe members do some hustling, wheeling and dealing to secure their places with in the tribe....that's why Rupie is gonna fish and fish and fish!

Flowerpower

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Colby = Toast?"
I have to agree - giving the dissolved players immunity is like a free pass, a reward, not a loss. Doesn't sound right, to me.

I'm now convinced Richard may be the goner, although I agree with Shii Ann, it won't be as much fun once he's gone!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Colby = Toast?"
No free pass was given to the tribes in Africa when they were swapped and Silas was voted out. No free pass in Marquesas either when the tribes were reshuffled. No free pass in Amazon although it was a little more even - 3 guys and 3 gals.

It's not like they need any warming up time to get to know each other this time around. These people already know each other. No special consideration will be given to these folks because of that.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "King Richard"
Hi KB,

I'm going to respectfully disagree with your analysis of Sue.
The reasons you give for a Sue boot are sound but they hinge on one assumption: that Richard is at the centre of the 'outraged' next episode. I think it will be Ethan or Rupert who is outraged next episode. We've already seen Rupert get angry if a single vote is cast against him so it wouldn't be a stretch for it to happen again. Also, the CBS misdirection says: A triumphant party is short-lived . To me, this strongly suggests that the RC winner (Mogo-Mogo) loses at IC despite what they think is a huge strength advantage.

So, Lex and Ethan will start rekindling the Boran Boys Club and together with Rupert and Kathy or Colby will team up to vote out Richard 5-2. The two votes will be Richard and Shii Ann's against either Ethan or Rupert depending on who is outraged next week.

Moreover, if, as we both suspect, Mogo Mogo wins Ethan and Rupert, then Richard's assets become superfluous. Ethan and Rupert are both strong swimmers, both contribute way more to the day-to-day life of the camp, Rupert is a successful fisher and both are stronger than Richard. And, they still have Lex and Colby who are very strong in challenges As a result, Richard becomes expendable. Mogo Mogo will still have 4 strong men where Chapera would have only Tom and Rob M. (Though to be fair, Sue and Alicia are both way stronger than ShiiAnn or Kathy)

So, that said, I don't think that Richard has any advantage over the other men in his tribe from a usefulness or a 'challenge workhorse' standpoint.

Just my 2 cents...

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter has left me adrift...

02-25-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
67. "RE: King Richard"
Hi Aethelstan!

>I think it will
>be Ethan or Rupert who
>is outraged next episode.

I don't think anyone believes Richard will be outraged...but no one is sure who it will be...but many are sure Richard will be the CAUSE of the outrage, in which case he still has to be around in EP6.

>Also, the CBS misdirection says:
> A triumphant party is
>short-lived . To me, this
>strongly suggests that the RC
>winner (Mogo-Mogo) loses at IC
>despite what they think is
>a huge strength advantage.

There are many possible explanations other than MM losing the IC...

"A triumphant party is short lived"

A "triumphant party is short lived" could be refering to the "party" Tom and the other Chapera are having PRIOR to the RC, after their raft is complete, and they are feeling like they will be triumphant again in the RC. It is "shortlived" when they lose to Mogo Mogo.

The Chapera could come in second in the RC and still feel "triumphant" not having been dissolved, partying with their new tribe mates. This party could we "short lived" if they lose the IC the next day.

The Mogo Mogo could win either the RC or the IC and during their "triumphant party" someone could get injured (break a bone), an arguement could break out over someone's actions (Richard), or a storm could suddenly cut their party short.

The triumphant party could be a feast of fish that results from the King Neptune competiton, and it could be short lived if the loser is a bad sport and does something to spoil the mood...

It's nice that we finally have a week that we're not so sure of...keep up the great spoiling!

Krautboy

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: King Richard"
I saw your post in the misdirection thread and I kind of expected you might post here too.

Regarding the outrage, I probably misphrased what I wanted to say. I'm just not convinced that Richard is at all involved in it, or, if he is, it's as a result of stuff he says during or leading upto the tribal council this Thursday. Thus, the first 10 minutes of next week is the aftermath of the stuff that happened at TC.

Your alternatives for the triumphant party are, of course, all plausible. I think the last concerning the fish is quite likely too. What if the tribe members get sick as a result of the feast and so are unable to perform well (at all?) during the next morning's IC?

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
I must also admit: not knowing what's happening this week makes this the most exciting week yet for this show.

02-25-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
73. "RE: King Richard"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Personally I think the short lived triumphant party could be the Sabogans celebrating their FIRST IC win and then going on to build a raft that they are excited about and confident in, only to lose......
Edited to note, HEY IT'S MY 100th post, LOL, !!!

02-25-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
68. "RE: King Richard"
I am going to respectfully agree Ae with your analysis of why Rich is going over at Mogosquared. I like the idea that the boys from Sabooger go to the dark side after the RC. The girls then join the Robfaddah's harem, and pull out a stunning upset at IC sending the MogoEgo to TC and "little baby bye bye" to King Neptune.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "it has to be Soozin"
Here is why I think Soozin is the obvious boot candidtate this week.

For one, we know that Saboga gets disovled. Now, we also have a pretty good idea that no one from Saboga gets voted off this episode. How do we know this? Spoilers/spec support that Rupert is in the game for awhile, long enough to outlast Rich Hatch and show up at the S7 reunion with weight loss. We also believe that Jenna is around long enough to lose weight and have a family visit. I personally believe that Ethan is around long enough to be publically humiliated by RobM (and we know that doesn't happen yet since they end up on different tribes). Myself, I believe that Jerri is the person outraged in episode 6 so she is safe.

Since all of Saboga is safe and logically none of them should be safe I can only assume that Saboga is given a free pass from this week's TC. Don't tell me this is a "reward" for losing since they still enter episode 6 at a distint numerical disadvantage because of the tribe being disolved.

So, the next question becomes, who is the most vulnerable at Mogo and Chapera if those tribes go to TC.

At Mogo, the obvious and IMO ONLY boot choice is Rich. He doesn't have an alliance and his role as provider will most likely diminish this episode. But, this doesn't make sense since we know for a fact that Rich is the cause of the outrage in Episode #6. Therefore, Rich is safe this week and since he is the only boot candidate from Mogo it leads to the belief that Mogo MUST NOT go to TC this week.

This belief is also supported by the IC challenge pics and the belief that Mogo wins the IC. If, as assumed, Rupe AND Ethan end up on Mogo that would make a vitory for MOgo in a physical IC a forgone conclusion...so it is not hard to believe that Mogo wins the IC this week.

That brings us to Chapera. Obviously there are two boot candidates....Alicia and Sue. Varner and Snewser seem to believe that Alicia will be around for awhile. Now, Varner may not have all the facts right, but if he were to be right about ANY survivor it would have to be his best bud Alicia.

As for Sue, she definitely has an enemy in Tom so that is one vote. She seems much more of an outsider than Alicia who is right there in the shelter cuddling with RobM and Lamber. Plus, Alicia is more of a physical presence which SHOULD be a huge concern to the female laden new Chapera tribe, especially when they are staring at Rupert, Ethan, LEx, Rich and Colby across the way at challenges.

Also, RobC's glowing comments about how much he likes Sue sound alot like Loser lodge bonding comments to me.

Plus, OFG theory seems to be back this season and we have a definite OFG shot of Sue in the promos, giving a confessional similar to RobC's OFG moment last week.

All in all, I think the obvious boot this week is Sue.

And next week I'm leaning towards Jerri quitting the game.

02-25-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
74. "RE: it has to be Soozin"
Great theory Shakes! But....how do "we know for a fact that Rich is the cause for the outrage in Episode 6?"

Don't tell me you are buying into the Kristen's sticks and berries spoiler??? Just curious... Some people feel that Ethan is the one outraged possibly because he took a low blow by Rob M. and could be hurt because of it...

02-25-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
76. "Clues to the outrage"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

I like Shakes' scenario too. Regarding the "outrage", this is what we have on Richard:

From Kristin (E! Online gossip):

I hear that the scandal happens during a contact challenge (sounds like he (Richard) rubs up against another teammate). She waits until the next challenge and lashes out at Jeff Probst saying, you saw this and did nothing...I'm suing you...I'm suing all of you. And quits on the spot.

MarkoPolo, spoiling this week's episode (Ep 5) on SurvivorNetwork:

We've also heard plenty of rumors about him (Richard) quitting or, more likely, doing something to make someone quit. If those rumors are true, and we think they might be, Richard is probably safe this week. Again, we're not sure.

However, from his Survivormeter comments on Richard, it seems he is basing this on Kristin and Varner (see JV's comments on Rich below):

E! Rumor: Quits? Or involved with someone quitting. Fits with Varner rumor very nicely.

Varner on Richard:

He will cause drama. He will be dramatic. And in a turn that no one expected, he'll be the center of a controversy that you'll never believe. I've been told to expect the mighty and very loud fall of King Richard. He starts the game talking junk and it goes down hill from there. The self-proclaimed "grower, not a shower" causes big trouble in this game, and not just for himself.

Now, here's Varner on Ethan and Rob...

On Ethan:
I've been told to look for a major pissy diva temper tantrum thrown by Africa winner Ethan Zohn. I'm told he will be very embarrassed at his behavior when America sees it.

On Rob:
He gets a rise out of making people squirm...And always, high, high drama with this guy. The rumor mill has it that the "Robfather" intimidates, bullies and pushes the envelope in this game so far past what is acceptable.

Look for the Robfather to continue his strategy of "creating loyalty through fear." I'm told his strategy was to rummage through potential contestant closets, find their skeletons and store them in his back pocket, ready for war. Though not the only one, he crossed the ethical line the most.

Varner on the Ostener:

There is a second contestant that reaches the boiling point, throws up their hands and angrily leaves the game. The situation that produces this exit will get strong emotional reactions from everyone watching. I'm told it changes the game, therefore something that can't hit the cutting room floor. They have to show it. I'm slobbering waiting for this episode! You should be too. You'll never believe who leaves and what causes them to leave. NEVER! I could tell you, but I'd never spoil it for you!

-------------------------------------

I think the outrage could result from all the Ethan/Rob head-butting -- I don't think they need to be on the same tribe for that. But it does sound like Richard is going to do *something* that affects someone else, whether male or female, and there is nothing to suggest it will happen this week. Remember, JP said Ep 6 is one to watch!

Either way, I'm pretty convinced now that Richard can't leave just yet.

02-25-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Clues to the outrage"
Boy, I am really eager to see episode 6 now! Sure hope they throw us a little "bone" this week in the vid caps so we have something to chew on ALL week!

Ha ha ha, Flowerpower

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: it has to be Soozin"
I can see reasons pro and con for Rich going this week, and Soozin as well.
My thought against Sue is that this week has been hyped as a "you won't believe who goes" boot. No one, but no one, would be surprised by a Sue boot. Now, that could be a bunch of CBS B.S., but if not Rich seems most likely. If Rich is going to be around to cause outrage, then maybe Colby goes. That would be a big surprise.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-25-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "The Debate Continues :-)"
Well I will have to chime in and echo those not in the Susan camp this week though we can't know for sure.

First off, I don't believe at all anything I heard from this gossip woman; whatever all this stuff is may, in fact, be roundabout as to certain things that happen but I don't buy into necessarily any of the time lines or the specifics.

That being said, I can't commit that "Outraged" has anything to do with Hatch.

Second, without any further information, we only know Jenna is at Chapera and Ethan is at Mogo Mogo. I would suggest they may alternate which means Rupert and Jenna should go to Chapera.

That nothwithstanding, I don't necessarily agree the Neptune teaser means Rupert and Richard are on the same tribe, however and, in fact, the teaser almost strikes me as Rupert and Richard battling for King of Neptune BUT in a broader sense, i.e. which one wins out in that one is going and only ONE on ASS will reign as the King of Neptune. That could infer that one of them will leave and only one with be the King of Neptune

I think also that in terms of MM, only ShiiAnn is in Richard's fan club. With the arrival of Ethan, Lex is more secured with Kathy and Colby will come along and Jerri will make sure she is not going anywhere by joining up.

Also, revenge is an interesting word in the riddles and I think that as a whole, it IS a general vibe amongst all the contestants that outsting Richard Hatch is a coup

One definition of "revenge" is an opportunity for getting satisfaction.

What better satisfaction than to get rid of the Neptune Nemesis and self proclaimed King of Survivor.

02-25-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
81. "RE: The Debate Continues :-)"
Here, here VS. Well done once again. Although the teams seemed stacked with Colby, Rupert, Ethan, Lex, Rich on one team against Robfadda, drunk Tom, Alicia and harem, I still think that the Happy Chappy's may pull it off. If they do, revenge will prevail and Hatch will see Argentina after all.

FWIW, Flowerpower

pdragonfly1 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly1 Click to send private message to pdragonfly1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "RE: it has to be Soozin"
Well, I could see Rich doing something so that they don't have rice, assuring that he remains King Neptune. If he gets caught then its bye-bye. It could also be that he makes certain lewd gestures with parts of his anatomy that most people cover. (I don't want to risk getting booted for being obvious).

That being said, the word "disolved" keeps coming up in the previews, not "merged." If the contestants think their merging, maybe Shi-an can set them straight about the pitfalls of that.

In the previews I saw them making the rafts, but I didn't see EVERYONE on their. I'm wondering if the disloved team splits up and goes home via raft with the other teams.

Maybe they had to pick four from each tribe and send them somewhere for the challenge. And its those 4 that are sent that risk being disolved into the other teams.

Now, not for nothing, but when I first heard "disloved" I figured everyone on that team would go home, then thought again and figured America couldn't stand it if Rupert got sent home so early (although by now most of us are ho-hum about the guy).

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "$,02"
Assumption: Jenna and Jerri go to Chapera, while Ethan and Rupert go to Chapera.

(Just wanted to get that out of the way)

So, obviously:

Chapera
Rob (S4)
Amber (S2)
Tom (S3)
Alicia (S2)
Sue (S1)
Jenna (S1)
Jerri (S2)

Mogo Mogo
Lex (S3)
Kathy (S4)
Shii Ann (S5)
Richard (S1)
Colby (S2)
Rupert (S7)
Ethan (S3)

Let's look at Chapera first. I call this group the "Old School Bunch," because the majority of the group came from the first three seasons. The first three seasons are interesting to me, pre-merge, because there was little re-shuffling within the tribe. Even after the switch in S3, Boran and Samburu stuck with their own tribes.

This is my major concern with a Susan boot. Would Alicia look elsewhere (Jerri and Jenna) to build an alliance, or stick with the Robfatha group? IMHO, it would be smartest to stick with Rob, since he and Tom are bigger merge threats, especially with the romance going on.

Will Rob try to keep Alicia and Susan in the group, or will look to Jerri and Jenna? Maybe it's the old-school thoughts again, but I think he might simply try to keep Chapera together. But that's just me.

Mogo Mogo is a different story. It's clear that Richard and Colby have a pretty casual alliance. Richard's keeping him around as a quiet ally.

We also know Lex obviously has a beef with Richard, as indicated by his comment about getting the rice container. Note the word "we" in the statement. He wouldn't make that kind of statement if he didn't have SOME sort of backup... I'm guessing he might be in with Kathy and Shii Ann.

Where does Rupert fit in. Like mentioned elsewhere, Rupert is the answer to Richard. Now Lex has an excuse to get rid of him. Also, look at the psychology. Would Rupert allign with Richard or Lex? IMO, Lex.

Forget the "Outraged" title for next week. Pretty much EVERYONE on the show could be outraged for some reason. Whether it's Richard, Rupert, Ethan, Rob, Jerri, Jenna, et al.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •