The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

brownshugah 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brownshugah Click to send private message to brownshugah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ..."
I also thought Towanda had a great singing voice but I didn't feel she had something extraordinary. She did really great on her debut but unless she gets picked up by a great label she will probably be on the long list of people waiting to be signed. For singers and musicians, it's really timing and being in the right place.

As far as Towanda and the SO process goes - I don't honestly believe she was committed to the process. She was there for another reason (she was a little fake at times too). Iyanla could see that too because it's just hard to get anything over on that lady. She's been through it herself so it's pretty hard to shake her. Towanda was always getting upset with her and I don't understand that. When you've made the conscious decision to go on a show (supposedly to get help) it seems you would go through with the process without all that static. She was way too defensive about her husband when Iyanla was only trying to help her get to the bottom of all her issues. I have a hard time believing most of these women really want help.

What really got me was that Towanda slammed Iyanla publically after her stint with SO when she was the one who made the choice to be on the show. Even if you don't like the way they did things you still made that choice.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Towanda went from "Here I Am!" to "...   SOTellItLikeItIsFan     09-08-06       
   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   JustBNMe     09-08-06     1  
     RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   SOTellItLikeItIsFan     09-08-06     2  
         RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   eire_heart74     09-08-06     3  
         RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   brownshugah     09-08-06     4  
             RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   SOTellItLikeItIsFan     09-08-06     5  
                 RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   petmama     09-08-06     6  
                     RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   brownshugah     09-08-06     7  
                         RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   SOTellItLikeItIsFan     09-09-06     8  
                             RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   staceeturner     09-11-06     9  
                             RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   petmama     09-15-06     10  
                                 RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   JustBNMe     09-16-06     11  
                                     RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   SOTellItLikeItIsFan     09-17-06     12  
                         RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   gottobmocareful     11-20-06     16  
                             WARNING - gottobmocareful   Bebo     11-21-06     17  
                             RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   WeShallSee     05-29-07     19  
   Get it back on topic   mysticwolf     09-17-06     13  
   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   gottobmocareful     11-20-06     15  
     RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   YankeeDixieDoodle     11-21-06     18  
     RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   WeShallSee     05-29-07     20  
         RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   AshLanie     05-30-07     22  
             RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   WeShallSee     05-30-07     23  
                 RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   AshLanie     05-30-07     24  
   RE: Towanda went from "Here I Am!" ...   AshLanie     05-30-07     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •