The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible spoiler from sucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible spoiler from sucks"
Not sure if this has any validity to it or not. But since the silverstarz spoiler proved correct, I thought I'd post it here. It is another poster claiming to have "insider information" and will be proven correct or not by next episode.

Post is as follows---
I hope none of you mind another piece of nonlinear composed info from a newbie and avid fan, but it seems to be okay at this point. I have it from a very valid source that Rob C can't keep his mouth shut to Rob M about not trusting Amber. This prompts Rob M to tell Rob C that he's a "Lazy, do nothing a**hole who should worry about himself instead." You can expect to see Rupert rip up the underground hut and rebuild it to save himself. He breaks his tooth fixing it and gives it to Jerri to cheer her up. Mogo wins first immunity, Saboga comes in second. Rob C talks to Alicia, Big Tom and Sue to form an
alliance to get rid of Amber, but Big Tom votes against him.

What do you guys make of this info?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible spoiler from sucks volsfan 02-13-04 1
 RE: Possible spoiler from sucks abbahammer 02-13-04 2
 RE: Possible spoiler from sucks KObrien_fan 02-13-04 3
   Link to spoiler buckeyegirl 02-13-04 5
       RE: Link to spoiler Get Bent 02-13-04 6
 RE: Possible spoiler from sucks Get Bent 02-13-04 4
 RE: Possible spoiler from sucks udg 02-14-04 7
   RE: Possible spoiler from sucks ulalame 02-14-04 8
 RE: Possible spoiler from sucks abbahammer 02-14-04 9
   RE: Possible spoiler from sucks udg 02-14-04 10
       RE: Possible spoiler from sucks volsfan 02-14-04 11
           RE: Possible spoiler from sucks udg 02-14-04 12
               RE: Possible spoiler from sucks volsfan 02-14-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
Just have to wait and see...

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-13-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-04 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

I find the Rupert Broken tooth thing interesting. Many people here speculated that there was something funny with Rupert's mouth at the reunion show. So, this could then be evidence of that.

This also leads credence to the Patagonia Spoiler of Rob C. Leaving this week. As it seems like the tribe is quickly losing patience with him.

The interesting thing about Silverstarz posts is that he/she seems to get the actual dialog from the show. Perhaps it is someone who actually works on the show as I'm not too sure who else would have access.

That said, whoever this is must be jeopardizing their career to do this or jeopardizing someone that they know's career. I wouldn't put it past MB to put together a some clips that won't make the show on purpose to try and narrow down where the leaks are coming from. If in fact this current spoiler proves to be true. Makes it fun though.

Abbahammer

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
Might help if you listed the name of the poster as well as when it was posted, etc.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Link to spoiler"
Here is the link at sucks:
Sucks Spoiler
The poster who posted didn't have any previous posts his name it's:
Edward C Moss
(2/13/04 3:29 pm)

I wouldn't buy too much into this...he ended his post with Newbies rule...

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-04, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Link to spoiler"
One of the comments in this thread is:

====
Edward C Moss = sleek = Silverstarz
Pick a name any name and stick to it!
====

I was thinking the same thing. These posts are very similar. Especially silver and moss.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
Ruperts tooth adds to discussions held at the end of last season. He was on the finale of S7 and his mouth looked wierd. At first he looked like he lost a few teeth. Then we realized he had all his teeth. But it looked like he had some gauze or something in his cheek. This would fit with this spoiler. Either he was still having a tooth issue, or had just had his tooth fixed before the finale.

As for the other Rupert thing of him remaking the shelter because he felt bad. That is what I was thinking he would do anyway, and I do not have insider information.

The other Rob C information fits right into what we are seeing.

Thank you for posting this information here. I don't go over to Sucks, and many others here do not either. Maybe we can get this person to divulge more than a few details of one episode. Otherwise his/her information isn't worth much.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
My opinion? This person has seen the tooth speculation and made up a story having to do with Rupert's teeth.

What makes it unlikely? If this happens in Ep 4-5, that's day 10-15. The reunion show was day 40+. Would he be experiencing swelling at that point? If he did break a tooth fixing the shelter, it's more likely a front tooth than a back tooth. We could see that he had all his front teeth (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) at the reunion show. If he was damaged badly enough to still be swollen (the "poofy cheeks"/gauze-in-his-mouth speculuation) 20+ days after the initial injury, would he have managed to stay in the game that long? Wouldn't the ensuing infection have gotten him out of the game. And, if it did, wouldn't the treatment have been complete and the swelling down long before the reunion?

Could it be possible? Maybe... What if Rupert did break a tooth, but it wasn't debilitating? If he stayed in the game until the very end (F4 or later), he could have then gone in for the dental work after he got back to the States, but before the reunion. Perhaps, in that case, his mouth would be swollen from the repair work. Or, perhaps the appearance of swelling was just coincidental smoke, mirrors and lighting that were unrelated to the "broken tooth" in E4-E5.

I think the broken tooth is unlikely.

---
UDG
DISCLAIMER: The only dental work besides routine cleanings that I've ever had was when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I've never had repair work down, never had a broken tooth, never had a cavity. I had a chipped molar when I was in preschool. However, it was purely superficial. It did not ever hurt and didn't require any treatment/repair.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-14-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I was sore and swollen for 10-14 days after the surgery. If Rupert stayed in the game until closer to the end, with a tooth injury, and was only able to have it operated upon after his return, it's quite possible that he still would be swolen/recovering at the time of the reunion show.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
Anytime I have seen someone get dentures, or caps or anything, they often have difficulty talking and lisp a bit. I thought this was evident on the reunion show.

Whether this is bogus or not we'll find out on Thursday...

Abbahammer

02-14-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
they often have difficulty talking and lisp a bit. I thought this was evident on the reunion show.

You thought Rupert had a lisp on the show? If so, I didn't notice it, and I don't remember anyone else mentioning it. I watched Rupert several times, as I was transcribing his answer by hand (not typing).

---
UDG

02-14-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
UDG...This is the first time I have seen any discussion on Rupert and his teeth/mouth. However, in an earlier post in this thread, Get Bent metioned it. In the same post Get Bent is talking about Sucks...maybe it was discussed over there and we didn't discuss it here.

I didn't notice anything on the finale either. FWIW...

02-14-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
I don't post at sucks, and the only time I read anything there is when someone posts a particularly interesting link on this forum, so I have no idea what was discussed there. Here are the links to the discussions I was talking about.

Rupert's mouth?
Vidcaps - Rupert S7 and Now

HTH!

---
UDG

02-14-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Possible spoiler from sucks"
Yeah I remember those post and thanks for the links.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •