The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Preface: KB suggested I start a new thread with this information taken from Sucks. Don't know how this will play out but, like sleek28, further scrutiny might be beneficial.

From my original post in the sleek thread...

In the neverending saga that is Sleek28, another newbie arrives on the Sucks scene to add fuel to the fire.
Here's the background. Early Wednesday morning, a poster named silverstarz starts a thread on Sucks with this post:

silverstarz
Osten
(2/11/04 2:50 am)
Reply New spoilers for this thursdays episode......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was told this from a very valid source that on this weeks episode Richard who was bitten by the shark on the arm will get alot of awe from fellow contestants. We will see colby start in on some dialog with richard to the degree of "Is it possible for a gay man to be called a stud?" Shii Ann gives credit to Richard for being a fishing god before his unfortunate arm bite. I have been in the industry and know that these facts are completely valid. I will have more information about when Jerry and rupert get in there fight today. I will keep you posted. thanks

Edited by: silverstarz at: 2/11/04 12:35 pm

Pretty spot on, huh? Of course, the Sucks poster jumped on this guy, questioning his "industry" status, etc.. His response:

silverstarz
Osten
(2/11/04 1:19 pm)
Reply more spoilers.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am a newbie here it doesn't mean that I can't have valid information. If the majority of people come on this forum to spoil events that take place in the show and people find pleasure in it then only time will tell about my facts. This is not some challenge or competition of who is right or wrong.

I have been in the industry for quite some time and have a my own reasons for posting on this forum. My sources confirm that sleeks information is correct as well. I don’t like the fact that sleek only gives mild details and facts that are left incomplete. I will be filling in the gaps as the week progresses.

As for the fight between Rupert and Jerry, what people don’t know yet is that Ethan is going to get very excited because it gives him hope for his own survival in the game.

until next time....

So now silverstarz is confirming Sleek's list based on his industry connections and promises more episode detail. Last night, after the show aired, he posts:

silverstarz
Osten
(2/12/04 8:07 pm)
Reply more info for tonight....
Some of you are noticing that the info I have given to this point is 100% true. I do know what I'm talking about and don't want to play games. You just need to take the time to collect all the info I give to see the big picture. I know things...and soon you will too.

Edited by: silverstarz at: 2/12/04 8:20 pm

What to make of all this?

Well, it's likely silverstarz, or someone he knows, saw the final edit of E3. No way he has dialog detail like that otherwise. I'm not sure how the press preview copies of the show work - or even if there is such a thing - but that could explain why the episode information was confined to E3. But even if there are copies of the show floating around, MB has never included the IC and TC results.

But why try to validate Sleek's list? If you have information about upcoming episodes a few days ahead of time, even if it doesn't include boot information, why not just post that and accept the kudos from the jaded and cynical Sucks posters? Why go all cryptic with "I know things" and "see the big picture?"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 MB plant or not? Krautboy 02-13-04 1
   MB Plant... IceCat 02-13-04 3
   Kraut dawsonleery 02-24-04 58
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Brownroach 02-13-04 2
   RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... munson 02-13-04 4
       Sleek28's list (cont'd) Brownroach 02-13-04 5
           RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd) munson 02-13-04 7
           RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd) I_AM_HE 02-15-04 21
               RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd) marco 02-17-04 42
                   RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd) Loree 02-17-04 43
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Get Bent 02-13-04 6
   RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... munson 02-13-04 8
       RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... volsfan 02-13-04 9
       RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Get Bent 02-13-04 10
           RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... munson 02-13-04 12
               RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Get Bent 02-13-04 15
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Brad Lascelle 02-13-04 11
   Brad, a ?? munson 02-13-04 13
       RE: Brad, a ?? Brad Lascelle 02-13-04 14
           Brad Lascelle~ dawsonleery 02-24-04 57
   RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... anninvt2002 02-14-04 18
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... TeamJoisey 02-13-04 16
 Uncle Cameraman 8.0 IslandFever 02-13-04 17
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Charonna 02-14-04 19
   RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... ruppiefan 02-15-04 20
       RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Get Bent 02-16-04 23
   RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... PepeLePew13 02-16-04 24
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... KObrien_fan 02-15-04 22
   RE: silverstarz -- have we given ou... forestforest 02-17-04 37
       RE: silverstarz -- have we given ou... tribephyl 02-17-04 38
           RE: silverstarz -- have we given ou... okaloosajohn 02-17-04 39
 OMH! Another list..... channel 9 sp... buckeyegirl 02-16-04 25
   RE: OMH! Another list..... channel ... ThursdaySlug 02-16-04 26
       RE: OMH! Another list..... channel ... pmspml5 02-16-04 27
   RE: OMH! Another list..... channel ... CaptainP 02-16-04 28
       yes buckeyegirl 02-16-04 29
           RE: yes TanNymph 02-16-04 30
               RE: yes Get Bent 02-16-04 31
               RE: yes volsfan 02-16-04 32
                   RE: yes Get Bent 02-16-04 33
                       RE: yes buckeyegirl 02-16-04 36
   Last Year Jims02 02-16-04 35
   RE: OMH! Another list..... channel ... kelli_blue 02-17-04 41
       RE: OMH! Another list..... channel ... LeftPinky 02-17-04 48
   RE: OMH! Another list..... channel ... Lucille 02-27-04 59
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... kykate 02-16-04 34
   RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Spidey 02-17-04 40
   Symbolic TC udg 02-17-04 44
       RE: Symbolic TC okaloosajohn 02-17-04 46
 RE: Possible Motivation for Spoilin... DoubleCatSign 02-17-04 45
   RE: Possible Motivation for Spoilin... Get Bent 02-17-04 49
   The CO afterbirth tribephyl 02-18-04 50
   RE: Possible Motivation for Spoilin... forestforest 02-27-04 60
 Support for sleek and silverstarz..... mavsfan 02-17-04 47
   RE: Support for sleek and silversta... madoverlord 02-19-04 52
       RE: Support for sleek and silversta... katethegreat 02-22-04 54
   no stopping your shame shakes the clown 02-23-04 56
 Sleek28: confirmed hoax Brownroach 02-18-04 51
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... Get Bent 02-21-04 53
 RE: silverstarz - insider episode i... tinybubs 02-22-04 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-13-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "MB plant or not?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

As Munson points out, Silverstarz clearly has access to detailed information...the Colby quote about "Richard the stud", could not have been a guess or speculation.

The information so far has been interesting little tidbits, but nothing that spoils the outcome of challenges or boots.

The point is, Silverstarz may be part of the "disinformation program" JP mentioned, and MB may be willing to give out a few morsels of valid information to keep us believing Sleek28, assuming Sleek is the MB plant setting us up for the big fall...I guess we'll see after EP5.

Silverstarz may be a completely independant source, but his desire to confirm Sleek28's boot list is a little suspect.

I'll put more weight on Silverstarz if he's able to provide details about the challenges, including who wins and loses...

Krautboy

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-04, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "MB Plant..."
... which implies that sleek is as well.

dawsonleery 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dawsonleery Click to send private message to dawsonleery Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Kraut"
Dear sir-

I just had to say hi and tell you that I have loved reading your posts for the last 3 seasons (since I started watching). You and Vercua Salt and Brown Roach are THE best spoilers of ALL time, with GREAT ways of LOGICALLY spoiling the show! SOrry OT but just wanted to say you guys RULE!!!! Thanks okay, laterz.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Munson, thanks for pulling this out and starting a new thread for it. (When I heard Colby say that about Richard last night, I remembered I'd read it somewhere but wasn't sure where.)

Would you mind if we use also use this thread as a continuation of the Sleek28 thread? As you said, that thread is very long -- and there's really not much more to discuss, except to see if it pans out week by week. I'd rather not start a second thread just for that.

It's sort of in the same class of info as Silverstarz', so it might be easier to monitor the two in the same thread. What do you think?

02-13-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Would you mind if we use also use this thread as a continuation of the Sleek28 thread?

No problem, BR. In fact, I was tempted to title the thread "silverstarz, or sleek28, Part 2" but decided against it. Can't edit the subject line anyway so that doesn't matter anyway....

Like sleek28, silverstarz can only be proven credible over time with accurate information so I'm looking forward to future posts from this guy.

02-13-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sleek28's list (cont'd)"
Thanks, munson.

So, is Sleek28 in cahoots with Silverstarz? Are they both MB plants? Or is Sleek just a BS artist? If you want to add anything else about Sleek28, post it in this thread. Here's the link to the earlier thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4703.shtml

and for easy reference, Sleek28's first detailed post:

-----------------------------------------------------------

The boot order and YES in exact boot order is:
Tina:
Tina did not want to do this show- the media says different, but she was very hesitant and did not seem to be very positive from the beginning- She is the first booted player and while i cannot tell you the vote count (Q knows why) she seems to feel doomed from the start- The tribe does get along well, and even Jerri is kind (at the beginning) In confessionals Jerri does talk about seeing the ouster of Tina and Colby as her main priority- Tina is one you will see that defends her position in survivor history and dismisses this game as a true measure of "survivor"- Jenna and Jerri seem to persuade at least one other to vote off Tina

Rudy-- This tribe does not start off well, and that is obvious- Rudy has lost a few steps since survivor one, Rupert does lie to Rudy- whether or not the final editing shows this or not remaiins to be seen- i just laugh because Rupert is seen as a hero but he is just as bad as those he Criticized in PI- Rudy thinks he is Ok but easily is the second boot- Rupert justifies the boot afterward (as usual)

Jenna (leaves, not voted out-symbolic tribal council)
Jenna leaves game, and i guess that is already known- Originally they were not going to make this a huge part of the episode, BUT the overwhelming feelings of the whole cast were evident- Just to make you Jenna fans feel better- She and Colby were going to be targeted anyway- if they had lost i think Jenna would have been the first boot anyway (we will never know for sure)

Rob Cesternino-
Rob is well liked by his tribemates- believe it or not this tribe really is the love tribe- they all are very respectful of each other- i thought there would be more friction early on in this tribe and it turned out to be just the opposite- In their confessionals- they are mean and dirty- especially ROBM.- he does this the whole game- If things go as orginally planned, alot of this episode talks about Rob C's strategy and i have to admit that he does not see it coming- the editing starts to show the true tribel leader, Rob M as the leader

Jerri-- Swap time- Jerri is the obvious boot in her new living environment- she is one of the very few that leaves with class- she pretty much knows she is going home-nothing too exciting with her

Sue-- Sue thinks she is in a position of power, she is not however Lex and Shi Ann lead to her dismissal

Ethan-- Ethan acts like a jackass pretty much the whole time he is there- he complains alot, on camera and off- he feels that the set up put him in a tough situation- he knows he is going as well- he threatens to quit the show but does not- voted out easily (he really is a pansy) He also talks alot about how the switch put him in a group of people he does not know that well- i dont know if in the end they focus on that

Richard-- Richard loses the most respect of any of the former survivors- his strategy seemed very odd- he wanted to immediately try and minimize his S1 success by acting bizarre- he and Kathy have a huge blowup and the rest join in to vote Richard out- This is the episode where Jeff yells at many of the contestants and they show some of this in this episode- Rich leaves with Rupert calling him "pathetic shell of the survivor 1 champion"

Colby-- this is really where the backstabbing gets bad- Jenna Lewis turns her back on her "new" alliance that includes Lex, Cathy, Shi-ann and Rupert- To me Colby seemed like the life of the party on the outback- he really does not do a whole lot on this- He is not the leader, purposely, but his alliance building was not that strong- he has the whole "marked man" complex and is not surprised that someone has turned their back on him- he exits gracefully
merge time

Lex--- Lex is really cool on this show, but alot of this episode focus's on he and Tom's relationship- Lex is convinced that Tom, Kathy, Shi-Ann, and Rupert are sticking together- Tom specifically talks about the Ethan- Lex final 2 pact and that he has no loyalty- Tom is smart enough to see that he can win by sticking with his original group- Needless to say Lex is chapped on this

Kathy--
Shi jumps ship and votes Kathy- this episode is pretty boring- Kathy focuses on persuading the "older" crowd to stick together and form a new alliance- the editing shows it might work but we all know better than that

Shi-Ann- Shi thinks she has convinced Alicia and Jenna to vote with her- no shock when Shi goes- I cant stand this girl- she spends the whole game playing to the cameras and bragging as if she is a great manipulator- she also gets bad edit which makes here America's new Jerri-

Alicia-- Alicia and Jenna are good friends- Amber and Rob vote Alicia out in a scheme that leaves Alicia in shock- RobM, Amber, Alicia, and Tom all agreed to vote Rupert

Jenna L-- Here it gets tricky- lots of changing deals- the voting block focuses on Jenna, Tom, Rupert voting out Rob M-Someone changes their mind ( i would guess Tom) Read between the lines when i say that i have no access to the actual votes

Rupert- Tie here- GREAT episode- Amber and Rob vote Rupert, Tom and Rupert vote Rob M (while i cannot tell you for sure, it is obvious through confessionals) Rob M makes deal with Tom at tribal council to change vote and take to final 2- Tom takes deal- just like in PI Rupert actually was pretty cool during this, but just like in Pi his bad moments are not shown

Tom- Amber knows exactly what Rob was doing and they discussed before hand what they would do in that event- Rupert was too well liked- Tom is very loved- Rob wins immunity and takes Amber- Tom is livid

Amber and Rob M final 2
I do not know final vote- Rob is hated because of his cockiness and backstabbing- Rob also promised on his life he would not betray Tom-
Amber is not just flying under the radar during allstars- she is not well like either-
I really think it might be closer vote than people would think it would be- I think the players that would vote based on gameplay were booted before Jury- BUT here is the predicted upset- I think Rob's Jury performance is one of the best, if not the best ever- he specifically talks about how great the booted members are; Amber does not do as well- although Rob is hated i think he wins a close vote (just my opinion) He explains in jury every step of every decision

-----------------------------------------------------------

02-13-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd)"
BIG THANKS, BR for the housekeeping duties - providing the link and putting the two together! The Roach ROX!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd)"
Richard loses the most respect of any of the former survivors

this certainly does not seem to be the case so far. quite a turnaround would have to occur in the next couple episodes, which is still possible

just like in PI Rupert actually was pretty cool during this, but just like in Pi his bad moments are not shown

while i found the negative reaction to rupert from a lot of people rather an OVERreaction, the fact remains that most people DID see this as a bad moment, so some questions here too

marco 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail marco Click to send private message to marco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd)"
I heard radio interview, in Miami 94.9 w/ Jenna M and she was asked about the list she said that it is incorrect and that the list only has one more person in the right place. By the way she said it, I took it to mean that the next person voted out will not be the next person on the list.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Sleek28's list (cont'd)"
I think she has to say it is incorrect no matter what the answer. If it was correct and she told, MB would be very angry with her.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
"Last minute spoiling = lame"
Being able to spoil a few pieces of a single episode the day before it airs is completely unimpressive. So what that a few pieces of dialogue were correct? That has no bearing on the outcome of the episode or of the season.
And what's this crap: "I don’t like the fact that sleek only gives mild details and facts that are left incomplete." This is from the guy who only gave two nuggets of useless information. In my opinion, this is just another fool begging for attention.
-BbB "

Blow by Blow said the above as one of the last posts in the Sleek thread. And I couldn't agree more!

02-13-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Have to say that I was more than a little impressed myself. No way silverstarz could have guessed those lines so he has some access to information.

And while it's true he didn't offer any boot information, his access can be very relevant if he can confirm sleek's boot information.

As for matters of Spoiler philosophy, our original intent, way back to the early days on the SS.com (RealWorldBlows, PlanetSucks) board, was to spoil MB's show in every regard, not only the boots. Spoilers was a rebellion against MB's arrogance and secrecy and was not really intended to be a fan activity. Sure, things have changed because we do love this show but I'll take any kind of inside information, even a few snippets of dialogue, and call it a victory for our side. Your mileage, of course, may vary.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Well said Munson. I agree with you in that him getting that quorte almost exactly means that he had some info. He may be good for some info in the future.

Good job BR with combinning this thresd into the Sleek one. I had almost given up on going over there...it was just too darn long! THANKS!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

02-13-04, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Munson,

Thanks for giving me the insight to why sites like this exist. I had thought it was all about spoiling the outcome.

That being said, I still agree with Blow by Blow's comment only because it was last minute. I think a lot more people have access to seeing the final cut as the show gets closer. If this person was in a position to get good information earlier, I would hold him in higher regard. Maybe that is just my perception. Good information is good no matter when you get it I suppose!

There is another spoiler like silver with the last name Moss. There is a thread going on this already. He appears to have similar insights into E4 as silver did into E3. I wondered in that thread if silver and moss were the same person.

02-13-04, 07:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Well, Bent, spoiling the outcome is the cherry on top of the spoiling sundae!

Certainly didn't mean to imply what anyone can or cannot spoil so hope my "philosophy" didn't come across the wrong way. Unlike some sites...Blows welcomes new folks on board to join in the fun especially those like youself who have something to contribute!

I read the other post at Sucks and it does seem to be of similiar type to silverstarz. I guess we'll have to wait and see if starz posts again and then check this Moss character against his post after E4....

02-13-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Munson,

At first I was a little put off by the comment, but then I liked your insight quite a bit. I really did not realize that spoiling every aspect of the show was the goal. I enjoyed doing just that, but always thought that spoiling all the aspects was leading to the goal of knowing the boot. I think I will get more fun out of this site with your insights!

And your last post to me is why I like this site. You are very open to newbies like myself who are very excited to participate. And very nice! THANKS!

I hope down the road I can contribute as much as you seasoned veterans.

Brad Lascelle 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brad%20Lascelle Click to send private message to Brad%20Lascelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

Edward C Moss
(2/13/04 3:29 pm)

"New spoilers for 2/19/2004"

Courtesy of the aforementioned Edward C. Moss thread on Sucks...

I hope none of you mind another piece of nonlinear composed info from a newbie and avid fan, but it seems to be okay at this point. I have it from a very valid source that Rob C can't keep his mouth shut to Rob M about not trusting Amber. This prompts Rob M to tell Rob C that he's a "Lazy, do nothing a**hole who should worry about himself instead." You can expect to see Rupert rip up the underground hut and rebuild it to save himself. He breaks his tooth fixing it and gives it to Jerri to cheer her up. Mogo wins first immunity, Saboga comes in second. Rob C talks to Alicia, Big Tom and Sue to form an alliance to get rid of Amber, but Big Tom votes against him.

So, you can keep this here or put it somewhere else until next week. You might want to keep it handy though. The industry is quite large.

Newbies rule...!

== Brad Lascelle <blascelle@gto.net>

02-13-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
13. "Brad, a ??"
I've followed your humorous posts over at Sucks, mostly on the sleek thread, and you seem to have a good grip on the big picture with regards to all these insiders. What's your opinion of the sleek28s, silverstarzs and EMoss' who've popped up lately? Plants, insiders, hoaxers?

Brad Lascelle 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brad%20Lascelle Click to send private message to Brad%20Lascelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Brad, a ??"
Well, I coined the quote over on Sucks that 'plants need water to grow'... so my modus aperandi at the moment is to push forward the idea that they're plants and part of a long overdue SEG-sponsored disinformation campaign. Whether they are or not I'm not sure we'll ever find out, but I plan to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

The best thing that could happen this season (especially in light of the media attention the various boot lists from sleek28, ChillOne and others have received) would be for them to all blow up in the spoiler community's face right when they've taken the bait and bought into them. Surprises are a GOOD thing.

With so many spoilers heading towards an inevitable crossroads at the first merge episode on the 26th, we're going to be in for some fireworks.

Until then, consider me a watering can.

(For what it's worth, I snapped up Boston Rob in my office pool this year. I NEVER win my office pool. And you've really gotta wonder just why every former Survivor has Amber pegged to win this thing. Well, except for Deena who's rooting for Big Tom, of course.)

== Brad Lascelle <blascelle@gto.net>

dawsonleery 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dawsonleery Click to send private message to dawsonleery Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. " Brad Lascelle~"
Dear Sir-

I have been reading your posts over at sux, for well over a season now, I wasn't able to get an acct. over here before because I didn't have a valid e-mail addy. Now I do, so I signed up for blows. end tangen. I LOVE U BRAD- Dawson *kisses* Brad's Cheek.

Okay, well This may or may not mean anything, but I have studied Sleek's list quite a few times, and here is MHO I believe that Sleek, like CHillOne of last season has some VERY valid information. He/she may be a "plant" from Mark Burnett, but Sleek has also gotten 4 out of 4 cast offs correct. Well, here's the thing, I watched Survivor on Sunday (was on a flight to Arizona on Thursday) and at the end of the eppy, when they show scenes from next week's show, the announcer says and the "survivors get their first twist" and show Jerri with a shocked look on her face, according to Sleek she is the next to go, also according to Sleek, that is "swap" time. I may be incorrect, but for a MB "plant" Sleek seems awfully correct (at least so far). While I have doubts and also doubted Chillone, I am keeping an open mind about Sleek, until he/she proves to me that they messed up!

first time poster, please don't bash/flame me too much.

*walks away with head lowered, shoulders slighly hunched and hopes no one bashes/flames me too much*

anninvt2002 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anninvt2002 Click to send private message to anninvt2002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
I seem to remember at PI reunion show that Rupert appeared to have "something funny with his mouth". The tooth thing could fit here nicely and since, it appears he goes far, the would not have had time to do a permanent fix and probably put some sort of temp cap on it for the PI final show.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-13-04, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"

Print press preview tapes are given out for Episode 1. That tape does not include the IC, or events that follow.

There are no print press preview tapes for Episode 3. So Silverstarz certainly saw tape of the episode before it aired, but he didn't find that tape in a newspaper newsroom.

I don't know what footage is provided to broadcast media outlets, but it is possible that local TV affiliates may get some footage to set up their local stories. And then there are the Early Show and Entertainment Tonight. Both probably have access to some footage before it airs.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Uncle Cameraman 8.0"
I smell a rat. Sleek will be correct for at least the first 4 boots or so then it will be proved a plant. Why is this poster so concerned about validating Sleek's credibility? Rob M. and Amber will not be the final two. More like Shii Ann, Jenna L., Tom, or Kathy. Amber could make F4 but will probably be 4th like Darrah. Why would Sleek give us a real boot list? For what purpose? And this early in the game. No way.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
everytime I see any "information" from 'sleek', and now 'starz' and 'moss'.. I can't help but remember something that Jeff or Mark had mentioned before the season started about the "Spoiler" community and possibly putting into effect their own "spoilers" to throw 'them' off. I don't buy anything what sleek (who seems to have a lot to say about nothing) and now the other 2 really have to say, I think they're around for MB's pleasure. Even with the return of Chill this season...makes you wonder...what's true... what's false... ~Char

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-04, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
As a new spoiler myself, I hope everyone takes this seriously. I have read these post for years but just got a password. I think I can explain these play by plays on each upcoming episode. I have a HUGE dinosaur of a satellite. I think it's called C-BAND. The point is the "feeds". T.V. programs and movies are feed to the stations and are easily picked up by people like me. I dont have any programming on it {it cost as much as cable} so I sit around and watch feeds. I can't pin Survivor to a certain time but have often caught a few random Survivor feeds as much as 4-5 days before the actual airing. I do rewatch it every Friday morning at 1 am est. on T1 -18, for anyone who may be interested. Often the previews for next week are differant. This is an oversea feed. I hope this explains a little. If anyone knows the feed time please share. thanks.

02-16-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
23. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Ruppie,

That is interesting information. And can explain why Moss and silver only have some dialog information to share with us.

What do you mean that often the previews are differnt?

And now that you've established yourself, how about sharing those episode details with us when you do catch an episode early?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
>I can't help but
>remember something that Jeff or
>Mark had mentioned before the
>season started about the "Spoiler"
>community and possibly putting into
>effect their own "spoilers" to
>throw 'them' off.

Here you go... an article on spoiling that I posted a month ago. Jiffy said, "...all we can do, honestly, is counter it with our own misinformation."

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
I think Sleek28, Silverstarz and Moss all have to be a hoax and part of the MB misinformation campaign and here is why. I have never ever seen or heard spoilers outside the spoiler board, until this season. Now on at least 2 local radio stations I have heard that they have heard a spoiler that says that Amber and Boston Rob are the final two on survivor this season.

Since when does an internet spoiler make the local news or radio? It doesn't unless it is at the end of the show and it comes out that the spoiler was correct, or it is a plant and is being hyped to get ordinary folks to believe that this is what the spoilers online are saying. That way when the spoiler is wrong, MB can say "Those internet spoilers are never right".

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

forestforest 28 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: silverstarz -- have we given ourselves too many?"
It's just possible that Mark Burnett spends less time thinking about us than we do in thinking up ways to "spoil" his Goose with the Golden Eggs. And, CERTAINLY, he spends less time minding his mouth than is the case with, say, oh, Michael Jackson -- I know, I know, I've heard the rumors, too, but I assure you that Jackson still has a mouth.
For God's sake, Mark Burnett is hanging with the Donald! They are both blowhards given to hyperbole. I don't believe a word of Burnett's blather concerning supplying us with "disinformation." He's way busy overseeing the editing of the show to mislead us, overseeing THE APPRENTICE, and, reportedly, overseeing two new shows. He's very quick to write off us "internet freaks" who "don't have lives." (Little does he know -- next time I run into him, I'm gonna pinch his fat ass.)
To the 40 million folks who will be watching the finale, we are as nothing. Er, come to think of it, we ARE as nothing anyway.
I look forward to spoiling his little game, wherever I can, but I don't expect Burnett to pay any attention to me and what I'm doing. Until I pinch him, of course!
Wouldn't we be better served by, well, let's say "getting the word out" that Colby Donaldson lives with Jeff Probst in L.A. A current competitor on SURVIVOR living with the show's host? How much conflict of interest is that? If it's the show's destruction that you want, I'd recommend going that way.
It's really nervy for Burnett to think he alone need not avoid the appearance of impropriety, let alone impropriety itself.
FF -- really wordy tonight.
That's all, Folks! Spoil on!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: silverstarz -- have we given ourselves too many?"
Hallelujah forestforest.

Really, c'mon folks. How much time is MB going to actually spend trying to "take us down".
Mis-direction is his only choice of play.
Don't we still get the first two boots from all of the promo's he releases. Every Season!
He's just trying to make a great show.

How many suprises have we really gotten in the past?

Gretchen? (not really)
Kelly G.? (kinda)
Sarah or Zoe? (outta left field for those not paying attention)
Erin? (the biggest suprise boot)

Not impressive enough, as far as trying to dis-credit the "spoiling community".

Believe me when I say.
"It's already been spoiled, we have yet to believe in ourselves, AND in what has already been said."

In S7, all we heard in the beginning, was that Sandra was gonna win, but we ended up believing the other, late game, Darrah's gonna win, hype.

Don't listen to the l'il EPMB behind the curtain.

Words of advise = "Same $hit, Different Day".

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 06:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: silverstarz -- have we given ourselves too many?"
So it's Robfather and Lamber to the bitter end, right? Got it!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-04 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

I found this over at sucks this morning:
edited to add that I'm going to hurl if another list shows up, and after reading the thresd from what I gather, Q doesn't put much stock in the "list." It sounds like some Rupert fan gone mad...(I really don't believe any of these lists any more. I provided the link at the end.)

pj1985
(2/16/04 12:59 am)
Reply channel nine spoiler
Please do not ban me for this, i live in Australia, and i work for channel nine, the channel that shows survivor, i saw this strange list on one of the executive producer's desk, as i am an assistant and it had a list of survivors in some kind of order..the strange thing was..the first three people on the list were the first 3 voted out of survivor all-stars...his name i shall not give away but i will tell you bit bout myself, i am 18 years old a marketing student and currently working for channel nine, i saw this list and it intrigued me because i am a huge fan of all reality shows even ones that arent on channel nine like average joe, american idol and big brother...but this list just still intrigues me..it could mean nothing ...but i thought i shall bring it up on this board, it is so cool,,, i love this place..i used to post here a lot then stopped for a while ...but now i want to show you this list

here it is...

tina wesson
rudy boesch
jenna morasca
rob cesternino
richard hatch
susan hawk
jerri manthey
amber brkich
colby donaldson
lex van den berghe
rob mariano
ethan zohn
jenna lewis
shii ann huang
tom buchanan
alicia calaway
kathy vavrick o'brien
rupert boneham

i will happily answer more questions for anyone interested

Channel 9 spoiler

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

ThursdaySlug 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThursdaySlug Click to send private message to ThursdaySlug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
I can't see Rupert & Kathy making it to the finals - I'm thinking the executive producer was doodling a wish list. The first three are correct because they have already happened.
I'd like to believe this - but alas, I can't.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
I like this list better than the others - however lets wait and see.

CaptainP 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CaptainP Click to send private message to CaptainP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
If you check the thread today, they pretty much destroyed the person who posted it. The moderator threatened to ban the kid's IP address and he hasn't posted since.

It would be cool though to see some more "favorites" down in the Final 4, like Kathy. And I don't know, call me an optimist, but I just think there is something fishy going on with these final two lists of Amber and Rob M.

02-16-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "yes"
I noticed that they tore the kid to shreds, but only after I posted it. Guess I should've read the entire thresd before posting it here.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: yes"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-04 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

No biggie. It's still of interest (regardless if true or not)and they tear all new posters to shreds.

02-16-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: yes"
I agree it is still of interest. And I love it when someone brings over a new topic from the other site. Otherwise we may not even see it.

Just curious. Why did they rip this person up? What holes did they put in the list that allowed them to threaten to ban them from posting? It seems kind of severe.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: yes"
The stories people come up with! Like, why in the world would MB or CBS send a list to a TV station in Australia letting them know the boot order! Now, that really makes sense!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

02-16-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
33. "RE: yes"
Volsfan,

I agree. That station should not have had a list. I just wondered how the spoiler bashing went down.

02-16-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
36. "RE: yes"

just wondered how the spoiler bashing went down... It was pretty awful to read. They were harsh with the guy, but to give them credit, he didn't give them the right facts (said he was 18, when his bio said 19 etc.) and since this is the third person to claim to know something, (with one post to their name.)I think that they are just fed up with people claiming they know stuff.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Last Year"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-04 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

I think the folks at Sucks were a bit premature with the bashing. If Richard doesn't go next week, then this theory is blown out of the water. But if he does go...

Wow.

Actually I remember last year there was an interesting spoiler like this one. It only held true for the first 6 or so boots though. Let me go find it.

EDIT: I couldn't find it. Oh well.

A 2004 IceCat creation

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-04, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
I like this boot list a little more than the Sleek one. I'd rather see Rupert & Kathy in the F2 than Rob & Amber.
Guess next week will be the tell all.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
I'd love to see this final four - at least they wouldn't be boring!

created by the amazing JSlice!

Lucille 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lucille Click to send private message to Lucille Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: OMH! Another list..... channel 9 spoiler"
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents about this boot list. Richard did get the boot tonight, and it sure looks to me, like Sue will be gone next week, so what should we think about this now? Any thoughts??????

kykate 45 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kykate Click to send private message to kykate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
sleek and silverstarz lists both say: "Jenna (leaves, not voted out-symbolic tribal council)"

I just thought it interesting that both of these spoilers say there will be a symbolic tribal council. And, not having a tape to look at, I seem to remember Jeff saying we will have to have a symbolic tribal council and Jenna says "no, I can't do it."

My point (and there is one, lol) is that both spoilers seem to say there IS a symbolic tribal council and there wasn't. Anyone have any ideas on this?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
When Mike was injured in S2, there was supposedly a symbolic tribal council, but they didn't show it on air. Kinda anti-climatic, I guess.

Very possible the same happened here. After Jenna left, her tribe was forced to go to TC and put her name down. She didn't have to be there for them to do so.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Symbolic TC"
I have a sleeping baby in my lap right now, but later this evening, I'll try to transcribe exactly what they said on the show. I thought it was VERY obvious that they weren't even bothering with a "symbolic" TC.

Further, the Episode 3 Summary on the CBS website is titled TRIBAL COUNCIL CANCELLED: JENNA MORASCA BOWS OUT. It goes on to say, In a historic edition of SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, the Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council were cancelled after Mogo Mogo tribe member Jenna Morasca, the 22-year-old winner of SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON from Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, bowed out of the competition. Then, on page 5, Jeff Probst then announced that both the Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council would be cancelled because Jenna Morasca would be leaving the game.

---
UDG

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Symbolic TC"
Then, on page 5, Jeff Probst then announced that both the Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council would be cancelled because Jenna Morasca would be leaving the game.

At the risk of flogging a deceased equine, I'll say it once again... MB and JP can say anything they want. We have absolutely no idea what goes on on the show except what they want us to see...

DoubleCatSign 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoubleCatSign Click to send private message to DoubleCatSign Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Possible Motivation for Spoiling?"
Okay, this is my first post, but a thought struck me this afternoon that I wanted to throw out to you all...

I am a newbie to both Survivor and the Spoiler boards. I first started watching the show in season 7. I didn't even know about the existence of the spoiler forums until I happened across an interview with ChillOne on RNO last November. Based on that interview, I checked out several of the sites, and settled on this one as the most interesting and enjoyable. The reason I mention this is that it occurred to me that one of the reasons for the profusion of "new" spoilers on Sucks might be ChillOne's book (which I haven't read, BTW).

Here's my train of thought: Suppose you have some access to some inside information about the show, but you're not really interested in "ruining" the show for the general public (or there are contractual reasons for not doing so). Then you find out about this book by a guy who has gained a lot of notoriety via spoiling. You think, hey, I can do an even better job of this cause I have "real" info! And nobody on the spoiler boards is going to care if I pass along the info. I'll be the best spoiler ever (or at least better than ChillOne)!

If sleek and/or silverstarz (more on this in a minute) works as part of the MB crew, the timing makes sense as well--ChillOne's book was published in Sept. 2003, and, as I recall, filming starting on ASS in Oct. 2003--so, even assuming that he/she read the book when it first came out, there really wasn't time to actively spoil S7. My guess is some of the other posts at Sucks are by people who are hopping on the spoiling bandwagon after seeing recent news articles, etc. This would also explain why everyone is so insistent about posting at Sucks--isn't that where ChillOne made his case?

As for sleek and starz, the writing style of the two posters seems way too similar to be a coincidence--they have the same type of punctuation, cadence, and even tone in the posts. My guess is it's the same person, thus starz "support" of sleek.

So, what do you all think?

02-17-04, 11:35 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Possible Motivation for Spoiling?"
Welcome DoubleCatSign!

I agree this is the best spoiler board site. I am a newbie myself. I like your ideas! You will be a welcome addition to this board. Please keep the ideas coming.

I also thought that starz and sleek are the same, for the same reasons you did. I understand that sleek has been beat up again, and they no longer believe him/her (and deleted all of his/her posts). Something about this person being a Rupert fan gone mad. I don't follow Sucks, so I don't know. But I did find the support that starz gave as a clear indication of a connection.

You idea of the ChillOne book bringing some spoilers out of the woodwork seems right on. People may have realized there is a bunch of people trying to guess the show, but did not realize the extent of it, or that money was to be made. Or maybe simply that others would be highly interested, and get a few minutes of on-line glory. I will be interested to see other long-time posters thoughts on your first post. Again, WELCOME!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "The CO afterbirth"
Firstly, a hearty welcome to you DCS(DoubleCatSign).
On a little side note. I am almost getting teary watching newbies being so respectful and welcoming to newbies. I know the peeps are quite proud of GetBent's progress as a member. AND DCS your post is exactly the type of thing we here thrive on.

Anyway, a very interesting perspective. Specially considering the after-birth of the infamous Chill-One. His spoiling, in retrospect, ended up being out-spoiled by the web community. However it is interesting to ponder the thought of people being turned onto spoiling, only after reading CO's book. I would have to warn against following in the footsteps of a false prophet (or would that be profit?).

As to sleek and starz. Interesting duo. The obvious similarities aside, I can see why both would be ultimately drawn to Sucks and to the idea of spoiling in general. I guess we're just going to see a huge influx of big spoilers this season. Their intent, however, seems to be sketchy to me. Disgruntled or not most of it has to be based on a personal viewpoint. My thinking is that they will mess up. Or be just too vague to be considered an actual source.
Or I could be wrong. That's happened too.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

forestforest 28 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forestforest Click to send private message to forestforest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Possible Motivation for Spoiling?"
I'd be interested in the particulars of what you say are "similarities" between starz and sleek vis a vis
the "same type of punctuation, cadence, and even tone"
that characterizes the writing of both posters and lead you
to believe they are in fact the same person.
The Great (fictional) Detective Nero Wolfe once claimed he could tell if two books were written by the same person based only on Paragraphing.
Share the secrets, will you? I feel that there's a gaping
hole in my education. Plus, I've had six books published, with the seventh on the runway, and I want to know if people can discern all sorts of nasty and curious things about me from the elements of my writing that are, apparently, OUT OF MY CONTROL.

This is most worrisome.
On the other hand, the Yankees got A-Rod, so how bad can things be?

FF

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Support for sleek and silverstarz... for now"
Sleek said:

<< Richard loses the most respect of any of the former survivors-
<< his strategy seemed very odd- he wanted to immediately try and
<< minimize his S1 success by acting bizarre-

Richard hasn't lost a lot of respect, but I would certainly call his behavior Bizarre, and I expect this is a planned attempt to make it seem his S1 win was a Fluke.

Sleeks comment on Shi Ann was:

<< Shi-Ann- she spends the whole game playing to the cameras and
<< bragging as if she is a great manipulator...

She hasn't bragged about being a great manipulator, but she does seem to be playing to the camera - IE. discribing "Richard and the Shark" as being Hemingwayesque.

Sleeks comment on Rudy was:

<< Rudy-- Rudy thinks he is Ok but easily is the second boot.

Picking Rudy as an early boot is easy, but The extra detail that "he thinks he's OK but is an easy boot" is an unneeded detail that Sleek would have risked as being wrong if it was just a "best guess".

Regarding silverstarz, I've seen a comment or two about not being impressed with dialogue from the show a day or two in advance. I however think many spoilers regard SNEWSER as a SPOILING GOD, for just giving us the weekly boot pick a few hours before show time.

Sleek and Starz clearly have inside info. The ONLY question is "are they MB plants?", or "has the circle of security become so lax that atleast one person feels bold enough to talk."

I think MB likes the cloak and dagger stuff, and will feed us good info for awhile (only to set us up for an eventual fall).

The spoiling this season will probably be more difficult that ever before, because as Sleek holds up over a few more weeks, we will become complacent and use his list as a crutch.

madoverlord 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madoverlord Click to send private message to madoverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Support for sleek and silverstarz... for now"
>Richard hasn't lost a lot of respect, but I would certainly call his behavior
>Bizarre, and I expect this is a planned attempt to make it seem his S1
>win was a Fluke.

I disagree. Richard is once again demonstrating that he understands the meta-game (the game of the game), and furthermore, that he understands the changed meta-game of ASS.

I remember back to the first episode of S1, at the end of which, I turned to my wife and said "My money's on Richard, because he's the only one who understands what the game is really all about."

Similarly, in ASS, Richard clearly understands that as the first Sole Survivor, he's got a bullseye on his ass bigger than.. his ass. He also knows that everyone else there understands the first-level meta-game of building/leading alliances, so that strategy is denied to him. He must play a deeper game.

Richard clearly understands that the odds are stacked against him hugely. Thus, he must come up with an alternate strategy that affords him the best chance of getting to the second half of the game, where individual immunity gives him at least a chance of surviving.

Now consider that when they got to the islands, Richard finds out that there are 3 teams of 6. He must have gotten down on his knees and praised Allah for that, because his odds of getting to the individual immunity stage went up immensely, since on average he'll face less tribal councils.

So what's his strategy? I think he's playing to be the deciding vote at councils ("you need my vote to have a lock on booting X, who's a bigger threat/liability than I am right now"). This allows him to stay aloof; instead of being a kingpin or a conspirator, he's an observer this time.

Given the bullseye he wears, and his recognition that his odds of getting down to the final 4 are low, this strategy also has the advantage that it lets him have fun with the game, and be the "grand old man of survivor" making snide comments about the "young whippersnappers".

I expect that Richard will either go out just before the final merge, or he'll likely go out post merge when there are 6 other players (a typical scenario would be 3-3-richard, him the deciding vote, and one coalition convinces one of the others to defect, take out richard, and then take out the other two to make final 4.

I personally hope Richard makes the jury, because if he does, he'll probably be able to manipulate them into a 7:0 vote!

Best,R

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-04, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Support for sleek and silverstarz... for now"
I like your analysis - it would go really well with VerucaSalt's thread on players and editing, which you might enjoy, because it is the same kind of thought process you have expressed.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "no stopping your shame"
>Sleek and Starz clearly have inside
>info.

...Mavsfan, haven't you ever heard the saying, "shame me once, shame on you, shame me twice, shame on me?"

Well, after falling for Unklecameraman and now doing it all over again for these two idiots I would say the shame is definitely on you.

I told you I'd be back to tell you I told you so.....just like I did two years ago. Should we just make this a regular thing for us?

02-18-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
51. "Sleek28: confirmed hoax"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-04 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

VerucaSalt posted this in the other Sleek thread; here it is for those of you who haven't seen it -- from Q, the moderator at Sucks:

------------------------------------------------

Posted by Q at SS

Sleek has admitted to me that the boot order is false.

He wanted to announce this himself, but I don't make a habit of letting hoaxers get their way. He made up a brand new story which is comical, it's about plants and conspiracies and MB actually giving a damn about spoiling, but it's a laughably transparent attempt to wriggle out of the nosedive the bootlist will eventually take, and it did not stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny when I ran it by some contacts (it's a spoiler COMMUNITY, dipshit).

This topic is important to some of you so I apologize for ending it abruptly, but hoaxes do not get attention here. Do not start new discussions on this topic.

Sleek wants attention, and probably has a few accomplices, so the new rule is

Any poster posting or paraphrasing a message from sleek will be immediately banned, no warnings, no questions.

To the posters of this thread: go to the MESS Hall and study vidcaps. That's called SPOILING.

To sleek: you failed. Well-crafted. Poorly executed.

-----------------------------------------

***ETA: Mods -- I'd suggest locking the earlier thread now, 's up to you.

02-21-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
53. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Notes on this Moss character. Wrong in one important way. Rob C apparently never tried to get rid of Amber. And if that didn't happen, Rob M never chewed him out. The rest he discusses could have happened, but we didn't see it.

Original Moss Post:
-------
Courtesy of the aforementioned Edward C. Moss thread on Sucks...

I hope none of you mind another piece of nonlinear composed info from a newbie and avid fan, but it seems to be okay at this point. I have it from a very valid source that Rob C can't keep his mouth shut to Rob M about not trusting Amber. This prompts Rob M to tell Rob C that he's a "Lazy, do nothing a**hole who should worry about himself instead." You can expect to see Rupert rip up the underground hut and rebuild it to save himself. He breaks his tooth fixing it and gives it to Jerri to cheer her up. Mogo wins first immunity, Saboga comes in second. Rob C talks to Alicia, Big Tom and Sue to form an alliance to get rid of Amber, but Big Tom votes against him.
-------

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: silverstarz - insider episode info?"
Here is a link that is dated from Saturday and copyrighted by the Calgary Herald. No real spoiler value in it, but I thought it was an interesting read.

The article appears to be referencing the sleek28 boot list, although they refer to the boot list author as an "anonymous forcaster".

The article also states that the Rob C. boot was unexpected, I assume they meant that it would have been for the general public. And implies that because the list correctly predicted the first 4 boots that it has credibility.

Even though it appears that sleek has been discredited on the internet, the legend continues in the press.

http://www.canada.com/entertainment/story.asp?id=3DAF6335-E943-4F00-A44B-F1D361871BF7

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •