The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jenna on Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jenna on Early Show"
Said she just had a premonition that she needed to go home for her mom. She was most close to Kathy and Shi Ann and Lex.

Here's the CBS link, I'm sure they will update it after 9:30am with the transript http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/12/earlyshow/series/survivor/main599973.shtml

btw- I thought she looked terrible- really bad haircut

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jenna on Early Show volsfan 02-13-04 1
   Episode 3 Post-Mortem Brownroach 02-13-04 2
   RE: Jenna on Early Show Loree 02-13-04 3
       RE: Jenna on Early Show Brownroach 02-13-04 4
           RE: Jenna on Early Show RaHead 02-13-04 5
 Transcript Get Bent 02-13-04 6
 RE: Jenna on Early Show Tiggertramp 02-13-04 7
 CBS Web Chat Transcript Get Bent 02-13-04 8
   RE: CBS Web Chat Transcript Brownroach 02-13-04 9
       RE: CBS Web Chat Transcript Get Bent 02-13-04 10
 RE: Jenna on Early Show katethegreat 02-14-04 11
   RE: Jenna on Early Show volsfan 02-14-04 12
       Peanut Butter Godd3ss 02-16-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
I thought it was interesting that she said had she stayed she would have alligned with Shii Ann, Kathy and Lex. She specifically left out Colby and Richard...

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!
I thought she looked like Ginger from Gilligan's Island! BTW...Tina Louis was 70 years old yesterday!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Episode 3 Post-Mortem"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-04 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

n/m -- I put this in the wrong thread, sorry.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
She also mentioned that her tribe does extremely well in the game. Funny because none of the spoilers have any Mogo Mogo players in the final 4 configurations.

02-13-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
I took her to mean that the players on her tribe had all done well on their prior Survivors. Well, Shii Ann didn't, but everyone else did.

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-13-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
Does anyone know if the remaining survivors were informed of her mom's death during the show, or did they have to wait until after to find out?

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Transcript"
Harry Smith: Former champ Jenna Morasca made an unexpected and unforgettable decision on Survivor: All Stars. She stunned her tribe by becoming only the 2nd person in the history of ‘Survivor’ to quit the game.

HS: Good morning. How are you doing this morning?

Jenna: I'm doing ok now.

HS: That goes all the way back to November. Jeff asked the question on the show last night...you don't get messages you don't get mail... what did you know in your heart?
Jenna: It was just a feeling I never had before. Like a premonition. We were really close and I knew I had to go with my gut, it was a very hard decision to make.

HS: You talked with your mother before you decided to go. She's a HUGE fan of Survivor.

Jenna: A HUGE ‘Survivor’ fan. She told me to go do the show and not to worry. She's a fighter and had a long battle with cancer – 12 years. She's THE Survivor.

HS: Was there an event, a moment, a time that you said...I have to go home.

Jenna: I thought I was just homesick like before and thought I would get past it like I did the last time. Then we had that horrible rainstorm and I thought that a sign. It was the first adult decision I've ever made on my own. Usually you have friends and family to go to for advice. I don't regret my decision to go to All Stars or my decision to come back.

HS: When you went there were you there to win in the first place... to play the game and win?

Jenna: I love ‘Survivor’ and I went to win. You can't judge how you're going to feel out there or react even the 2nd time around.

HS: How do you feel your tribe responded as you started to reveal your feelings?

Jenna: I feel so lucky to have been with that tribe. They were completely supportive. They weren’t worried what would happen if I left. They are a strong tribe, all did fairly well in the game... with good hearts and they really felt for me.

HS: Was there one person you were closest to?

Jenna: Kathy was like a mom to me. I really love Lex. Shii Ann and me kinda connected.

HS: Did you think it was sincere or did they just want someone gone.

HS: I knew they were sincere and didn’t just want someone gone. Even the other 2 tribes. I was surprised how worked up they were over my decision.

HS: When you get home, what does your mother say?

Jenna: The night that I got home she stopped eating and drinking completely. It was almost like she was waiting for me. She wasn’t talking, eating or drinking. She wasn't speaking. I leaned over her and whispered to her that I was home. She let out a big sigh, like a big deep breath. She didn't speak at all or wake up after that.

HS: She was waiting for you to get home.

Jenna: Yeah, I really feel like she was.

Next half hour: Jenna answers questions from callers...

Julie Chen: Good morning again Jenna. When you announced your decision to all the players, Alicia was kinda harsh.

Jenna: That's Alicia. I wonder if they wouldn't have done what I did in the same situation. They don’t know what it’s like and I would never want them to know what it's like. Her comment.. and my tribe was so supportive. Alot of people from the other tribes really cared.

JC: Alicia basically said, you shouldn't have come, you shouldn't really be here.

Caller: If you had stuck around who would you have formed an alliance with?

Jenna: Probably with Shii Ann, Kathy & Lex. We were going after that before I left. There was strategizing that you didn't see.

JC: Oh really... are you telling us there's an alliance going on...

Jenna: Not really I was trying to work my angles.

JC: Your fellow tribemates, you didn't really know.

Jenna: I'm glad that I didn’t know anyone on my tribe before the show, it is good to start fresh. They didn’t have any history like some of the people on the other tribes.

JC: I'm sure you had your opinion of Richard. What was it like being on his tribe and always seeing him naked?

Jenna: I really don't have that much room to talk about nudity. If he wants to be naked, it really didn't bother me. We got used to it.

Caller: If you had a 3rd chance to go back on Survivor would you take it?

Jenna: Absolutely in a second. I didn’t get to play this time. I love the game, the social game.

JC: You looked alot more miserable this time. You got so many bug bites.

Jenna: The bug bites were horrible but the Amazon was harder. It is a jungle and it just beats you up.

Caller: Sorry about your Mom. The first season you were on...you and Heidi made shallow comments about you and Heidi being the pretty, sexy girls and about the older women. Do you feel bad about that now?

Jenna: I will never live that down. Most of the comments weren’t from me, but it was inappropriate but I did it and I can't take it back. I was younger then and I was immature then.

JC: Happy Birthday, Sunday you turn 23.

Jenna: Thank you.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
You know though I don't like people comparing Jenna to Otsen. It makes me crabby. It isn't the same thing. Yes it is quitting, the reasons, completely different. I repect Jenna, I have no respect for Osten.

And I love how a caller brought up her behavior from her amazon survivor..um, did they know that that show was over??

02-13-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "CBS Web Chat Transcript"
I thought I would put the CBS Web Chat Transcript along with this thread. They are similar and do not have much spoiler value. Someone may still start the Web Chat thread. If that happens, sorry for the duplication!

----------------

Jenna Morasca's Survivor: All-Stars Web Chat Transcript

Host: Jenna thanks for being here today are you ready to take some questions?
Jenna: Yes, I am.

Q: I wanna wish you well. Thought you were gutsy to pull out when you had to. How did the other team members really take your leaving?
Jenna: My tribe members were like family. I was shocked at how supportive they were when we weren't really there for that long on the island. I am really impressed with them, they're a great group of people and I'm so lucky to have been on a tribe with them.

Q: Did the Survivor producers keep in contact with you for the first few days after you left all stars?
Jenna: yeah, I was in touch with people from SEG and CBS and everyone was really supportive and I was really lucky to be involved with such a great group of people.

Q: Was it just the editing or were some of the other Survivors really that unsympathetic to your decision?
Jenna: I think everybody was sympathetic to my decision. I just think some people think that they wouldn't have made the decision if they were in my place. My opinion of that is it's hard for you to say how you would react unless you're in that particular instance and I hope that other people never have to go through it.
Q: Were you shocked to hear what Big Tom had to say about not wanting to know if his family was hurt until he got back?
Jenna: No, I wasn't shocked to hear that because I could see him not wanting to know but that's hard to say when you're not in that situation but everybody handles the game differently and that's why Survivor is great. I respect the fact that that's how he would have chosen to handle it.

Q: Why did you agree to go on Survivor with your mom being sick.
Jenna: My mom had been sick for 12 years. It's a part of my life and I'm not going to stop my life because of it and she didn't want me to. I went on the first season and then she told me to go on All Stars and then she took a turn for the worse. I don't regret my choice to be a part of the All Stars at all.

Q: Jenna, are you and Heidi still friends?
Jenna: Yes, me and Heidi are still friends and we'll always be friends. I talk to her as much as possible. She's doing really well for herself.

Q: When you and Amber were hugging your voices were inaudible. What were you two saying?
Jenna: Probably something to the effect of her saying "I'm sorry" and that she was sad I probably said it was okay. It's hard for me to remember that night. Whatever she said they were comforting words.

Q: If you had decided to not go on All stars, which Survivor would you have liked to see in your place and why?
Jenna: That's a good one! I would've liked to see Deena go from my season because I think she's a great player, a smart player and I'd like to see her go out there and kick some butt.

Q: Did you end up with scars on your arms? Yikes that looked painful?
Jenna: Yeah, I actually ended up with scars on my legs which were worst than my arms. I have scars by my ankles...I'll always remember my trip to Survivor All stars.

Q: Do you think Colby is hot?
Jenna: Colby is good looking but he is not my type. He's the typical all American boy.

Q: How long did it take the tribe to build that house?
Jenna: it took us half a day. We were really good on building the house. We kind of got together, everyone had their jobs and did them.

Q: Is Rob Cesternino as funny as he comes off!
Jenna: Yes, yes, yes and yes. Rob C (The cool Rob) is the funniest person I've ever met. He's hilarious and he's a good guy and he's a great Survivor.

Q: What was it like to watch the episode last night?
Jenna: IT was tough to watch last night's episode. It was tough to relive that experience but I think that they did a great job of capturing the emotion everyone felt and it really came through.

Q: How do you feel about Richard's constant nudity?
Jenna: I'm not one to talk about people being naked on Survivor so I don't really know what to say. I don't really have a problem with him being naked. If he wants to be naked and hanging out - literally - then that is just fine with me!

Q: How awesome was it that Richard was bitten by that shark? That was the best TV ever.
Jenna: Oh! I don't know if it was good TV for Richard but it was great TV for us! we were living out National Geographic there! It takes a guy with big balls to have a shark attached to your arm and then bit it back! He's like having a court jester around.

Q: Happy early birthday. Did you make any plans to celebrate yet?
Jenna: Oh, thanks. Yes, someone very special to me made some plans for me and I don't know about it but I'm really excited to have a night out in NY with all my friends.

Q: Did you want to be on a different tribe when you found out who was on your team and who wasn't?
Jenna: No, I definitely loved my tribe. Really happy to see who I was set up with. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be on those other tribes.

Q: What can you say about the new and improved and tougher challenges this time around?
Jenna: The challenges were so hard it was ridiculous. But it's the all stars and it's fitting that we get into the toughest environment with the toughest challenges. I think it's great.

Q: You seemed to have really break down that last episode. Were the conditions a major part of that?
Jenna: No I lived 39 days in the Amazon. I was fine with the conditions. It wasn't the conditions at all for me. It was mental. I was really disconnected with the game and I really missed my mom and was worried.

Q: How quickly were you able to get home after you left?
Jenna: CBS was really good. They knew the urgency of me needing to get home and they got me home as soon as possible.

Q: Who were your favorite 3 people out there.
Jenna: I have more than 3! I have Rob C., Lex, Shii-Ann, Kathy and Ethan

Q: Did you have a crush on any of the all star castaways?
Jenna: I have a crush on Ethan

Q: Notwithstanding your mom, what was the hardest thing for you this time around?
Jenna: That was the hardest thing. Definitely. I can't even compare anything else to that.

Q: Who was your biggest ally in Panama. What would have been your gameplan if you had not decided to leave?
Jenna: I think my allies were Shii Ann and Kathy and my game plan was to play Survivor. Make an alliance with someone I could rely on and that was somewhat trustworthy in the game. Go far, help my team. Lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes.

Q: Do you think Richard is making a good effort to play the game?
Jenna: I think Richard at the beginning didn't make the best effort ever but he'll come around.

Q: Do people still say they got peanut butter or other similar comments?
Jenna: Yes all the time.

Q: You have very annoying people on your tribe. Who was the most annoying?
Jenna: I'd say that Colby at times could be a little annoying only because he just kept to himself and just seemed a little edgy - not that I have room to talk about being edgy - but he did seem edgy at times.

Q: If there is another all star season will you go again?
Jenna: Absolutely, in a second, because I don't feel like I got a chance to play this time.

Q: Did you think Alicia's comments were a little harsh?
Jenna: I think Alicia's comments were very Alicia of her, y'know? She says what she's feeling in a blunt kind of way. I think it's hard for her to know what she'd do in a situation like that.

Q: So, Amber and Rob hook up, huh. What do you think? True love?
Jenna: I think only time will tell if Boston Rob has found his Cinderella! You'll have to keep watching the show.

Q: Have you been offered any other jobs on TV since Survivor?
Jenna: I have been offered some jobs with TV and I'm working with some magazine now and I'll probably go back to my play called "Pieces of Ass" and then I'm going to work with my local animal shelter "Animal Friends" in Pittsburgh. It's a no kill shelter.

Q: Have you ever met Jonny Fairplay? What'd you think?
Jenna: I have spoken to JFP and you know what? I think he's a cool guy. I don't really mind him that much. I mean, he's still going to hell for what he did, don't get me wrong. He did what he did and it didn't really work out but... I thought he was kind of funny when I talked t him.

Q: Did the shark taste good?
Jenna: Oh, my God, the shark was sooooo good! Sometimes your taste buds exaggerate when you're out there so a lot of things that taste like crap taste great but I thought it tasted great. Better than the other fish Richard was catching.

Q: How is Lex really? He seems like a great guy.
Jenna: Lex is wonderful. He's a family man, he's true to his heart, to his friends, he's there to catch you when you need him to. He's a great guy and I'm really happy to be friends with Lex. I'm always there for him when he needs me and he's always there for me.

Q: Did you and Shii Ann suggest a coconut phone?
Jenna: They wanted the house to be... well, originality came into play. We thought since we had the structure worked out we tried to think of things that were original so we came up with the phone and a bunch of other stuff.

Q: Who do you think is the best looking from all the past Survivors?
Jenna: Ethan.

Q: What did you guys do to entertain yourselves all day?
Jenna: We played this game called The List where you list all your favorite top 3 things. We talked about family, what we liked, what we liked to eat... anything.

Q: How is your life now? What's going on with you?
Jenna: My life is good now. I mean despite the tragedy that happened.. everything up to that point. I've been lucky, had a good life. Everyday it gets easier and easier to deal with the loss of my mom.

Q: How differently did you prepare for all stars knowing everyone had played before?
Jenna: I didn't really. The only thing that I went into this game with different is just knowledge of people playing and of the game.

Q: What did you think of the other tribe's houses?
Jenna: I thought Saboga's house sucked really bad. I thought it was pretty embarrassing. Chapera hands down, better shelter than ours. I thought ours was good. We worked really hard

Q: After you found out Tina got voted out, what was running through your mind?
Jenna: Not much. I knew it. It wasn't a surprise for me. I knew that tribe was going to gun for the winners. Jenna Lewis is on there and it looks like she's bitter about anyone doing better than her. It didn't scare me but I felt bad for Ethan.

Q: What kind of play is Pieces of Ass?
Jenna: It's like that Vagina Monologues but has younger girls with younger pieces and it's a great show. Men and women enjoy it.

Q: Did anyone in your tribe notice that Richard was acting as a catcher of fish just as in Season 1?
Jenna: He's not acting as the catcher of the fish because he was catching fish. You can't pretend like you're catching fish and not come home with it. He was providing.

Q: Why wasn't Heidi asked to come back to All Stars? You two were a great team.
Jenna: I'm not sure if she was or wasn't asked. I would have loved to have had her there but we would have been a huge target if we would have been on the same team.

Q: Was there any nudity besides Richard?
Jenna: There were a couple people who were bathing nude but I will not say who they were. They can admit it themselves.

Q: What's Kathy like? She seems real genuine and a great person.
Jenna: Kathy is a wonderful person. She was like a mom to me out there. I'm glad we're friends and we'll be friends for as long as I can see it. She really is genuine and she really thinks about other people.

Q: Who do you feel was the biggest asset to your tribe?
Jenna: Lex, but that's so hard... Lex challenge wise and Richard living-wise.

Q: What is Jeff Probst like? He seemed a little insensitive towards you on last night's episode
Jenna: I completely disagree. I think he was completely sensitive to my feelings. I like Jeff and I think he's a great host.

Q: In an earlier episode Richard had said that he could make fire, what was that all about?
Jenna: I think Richard was just being a little egotistical. I don't think he could make fire. None of them could get fire.

Q: What is Shii Ann like? Both of you are great friends?
Jenna: Yeah, I love Shii Ann. She's a good friend and an underrated game player. I think she got the shaft in Thailand but she's a smart cookie.

Q: On last night's show we didn't see Rob C say anything. How did he react to your decision?
Jenna: There were alot of people who didn't say anything. He did look sad and I hugged him. He's a good guy and sometimes you have to hold your cards close to your chest in that game.

Q: Have you ever been to Brazil or Panama as a tourist?
Jenna: Never been out of the country other than as a Survivor.

Q: Did you eat lots before the show to gain weight?
Jenna: Yeah, I did try to eat lots to gain weight before I went on this show but it didn't work.

Q: Were you allowed to use eye glasses to help build a fire?
Jenna: We tried to use the glasses but a lot of the prescriptions weren't strong enough or we didn't have enough sunlight.

Q: Why did Jeff ask if you were getting messages from home?
Jenna: I think Jeff asked me that because it sounded like I was getting some kind of news that my mom's health was failing. I think he asked because other contestants might want to know the answer.

Q: How did you know what was going on at home? Did they give you any messages?
Jenna: No, I didn't get any messages. It was just a simple gut feeling that I had.

Q: If you could have chosen who would you have picked for your tribe?
Jenna: Exact same group.

Q: How is your school going? How much longer til you graduate?
Jenna: I have about a year and a half until I graduate. I took 2 years off for Survivor. I am in the process of taking online college courses.

Q: Would you want Rupert on your team?
Jenna: No, I would not have Rupert on my team nor would I want him to be.

Q: If an all American guy is not your type, then what is?
Jenna: My type is a guy who is a pretty trendy dresser, more of a little like... I like a guy with a little more rugged look... a city guy who's athletic.

Host: Sorry to say our hour is up. Any final comments for the Survivor fans, Jenna?
Jenna: Thanks everybody for being such great fans of the show and supporting me and you have to keep watching because every episode gets better and better and better

---------------
Looks like the all-girl alliance was in full bloom. Too bad she left now and it cannot work. And she thought Lex was better in challenges than Colby. And Richard was providing more fish than we have seen.

02-13-04, 05:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS Web Chat Transcript"
Q: Would you want Rupert on your team?
Jenna: No, I would not have Rupert on my team nor would I want him to be.

That's kind of brusque. It sounds like she doesn't particularly care for dear old Rupie.

02-13-04, 06:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS Web Chat Transcript"
Brownroach,

Yes, very obvious. I don't give her opinion much weight however. She did not know Rupert before, and only had limited time with him at challenges and from seeing the ASS episodes. Plus, she is the prom queen type. I don't see her liking an unkempt hippy type. It is obvious I am not a Jenna fan?

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
I believe, no matter the denials, that someone (perhaps MB personally? or a cameraman) was slipping info to Jenna about her mom. She clearly states in the show "She's taken a turn for the worse" and she states in the CBS interview that her mom suddenly took a turn for the worse. They told her what was happening but are pretending that they didn't. Someone suggested earlier that she may have stipulated that they would inform her of any drastic changes before she would agree to return. MB was obviously hard up for good looking young girls (why else cast Amber??), and with Jenna being a former winner, he probably wanted her even more so, and would have agreed, IMO. I clearly got the sense that she KNEW something, and Jeff asked the question to remind her, hey, this is a secret, don't blow it . . .

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jenna on Early Show"
You know....ever since Survivor started people have always questioned the extent of the "reality" of having nothing to eat, drink and any help in getting it. Jenna even says that people still ask if they had peanut butter or something.

You maybe right but either way it doesn't affect spoiling at all.

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Godd3ss 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Godd3ss Click to send private message to Godd3ss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Peanut Butter"
I think the question was do people still tell her that they have peanut butter. Meaning, do people come up to her, saying they have peanut butter, for her to get naked for them. Not that people were asking if they had peanut butter meaning were they slipped food. Does that makes sense or am I just having early morning ramblings.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •