The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-00, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
When it was down to Rich and Kelly I was thinking to myself, that 'there is no way the producers would let Kelly win since they recently found out about her criminal record'.
If people think that Gregg number thing was him just being stupid, your'e nuts!
He was easily TOLD to vote Rich!
IE: during the 'reunion' he stated 'its a game, we give 'em what they wanna see, sex and violence'.
By all logic Greg should have voted for Kelly, afterall Rich masterminded all of Pagong being voted off!!

Did we think that CBSs wanted a "Fox, Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire" Fiasco on their hands. as when the Millionaire turned out to be a washed up comic with an arrest record.

I knew the minute Kelly's record came out that she would NOT WIN!!

I feel kinda ripped off!
I think she deserved it more than Rich, EVEN when I saw the last three hours of him, I slightly liked him more than I had, but he is still a slimy viper.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did we think MB Productions wo... Rudyrox 08-23-00 1
   RE: Did we think MB Productions wo... melissa 08-23-00 2
       RE: Did we think MB Productions wo... melissa 08-23-00 3
           RE: Did we think MB Productions wo... Rudyrox 08-23-00 4
           RE: Did we think MB Productions wo... munson 08-23-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
This show was over long before it aired. Kelly's record didn't come to light until the show was well into it's run. They had no idea when the winner was picked what the media was going to uncover. Sorry, but this is no conspiracy.

Mary

08-23-00, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
if you think, they did not know, you are nieve

08-23-00, 11:35 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
naive....even.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
If they had a problem with her record they never would have let her on the show.

I'm not naive, just realistic. There is no grand conspiracy here. Kelly lost.. that's all there is to it.

And NO, I am not a Rich fan and am not happy he won at all. In fact, I would have rather seen Kelly win it over Rich but I am not going to dream up all these conspiracy theories to make my self feel better.

Personally, I think that Rudy should have won and believe the could have chosen a better IC so he had half a chance but I am not going to whine that they weren't being fair to Rudy. What happened.. happened. Nothing more nothing less.

Mary

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did we think MB Productions would REALLY let a criminal WIN!!???"
Of course they knew.

Pretty sure everyone on the island did. Colleen said in a TV Guide online interview that they knew all about Kelly's history. They had very little to do on the island besides talk about themselves.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •