The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Princess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-03, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Princess"
Speaking to a few of my classmates, a new reality show (may have been reported already around here) is out scouting contestants. My friend stood next to the casting scouts in the Kollege Klub bar in Madison, WI (cited in Playboy at one point for being a good bar of sorts). She said it was a hoot to hear the things they were looking for. Her roomate got approached by the scouts, but when they found out she had a boyfriend they weren't interested.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Princess Schnookie Palookie 05-09-03 1
   RE: American Princess Lisapooh 05-09-03 2
 RE: American Princess SurvivorBlows 05-09-03 3
   RE: American Princess weltek 05-14-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Princess"
Haven't heard anything on this one yet.

Isn't our American Princess our very own Princess Pooh??

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Princess"

but of course.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Princess"
>My friend stood next to the casting scouts
>in the Kollege Klub bar in Madison, WI (cited in
>Playboy at one point for being a good bar of
>sorts). She said it was a hoot to hear
>the things they were looking for.

Oh come on... spill

-SB

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Princess"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Not too much to dish. I'm asking around to see if anyone I know actually is auditioning/got casted, but with this huge campus it's kind of hard to find a connection.

The KK is a bar that all the greeks hang out at (and the underage drinkers...the KK has been shut down recently but reopened with the cities permission), so the scouts had done their homework on which bars to go to.

She said they were only interested in girls that "wore their clothes well" and commanded a lot of attention. Kelly said they were asking her roomate conversational things like what her major was & then asked the boyfriend question. They blew her off at that point. She thought they said the show will be on NBC, but didn't say when.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •