The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-07-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Updating with what I have, so far. I'll add more if, and when, I get them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update ulalame 02-07-04 1
 RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update volsfan 02-08-04 2
   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Flowerpower 02-08-04 3
       RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Magic Fingers 02-08-04 7
           RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Flowerpower 02-09-04 10
               RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update munson 02-09-04 11
                   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update volsfan 02-09-04 12
                       RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update pmspml5 02-09-04 13
                           I agree - The thing in Jerri's hand ihavturtlduvluv 02-09-04 14
                               RE: I agree - The thing in Jerri's ... BrassFan 02-09-04 16
                       RE: The Object is ... dreamerbeliever 02-11-04 37
   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update JazzyJax 02-08-04 8
 Looks like Shapiro wins SOS shakes the clown 02-08-04 4
   RE: Looks like Shapiro wins SOS MattyMax 02-10-04 17
 RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Magic Fingers 02-08-04 5
   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update JazzyJax 02-08-04 6
       RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update abbahammer 02-08-04 9
           RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Scarlett O Hara 02-09-04 15
               RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update lizzmac 02-10-04 18
                   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Get Bent 02-10-04 19
                       RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Brownroach 02-10-04 20
                           RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update esquire 02-10-04 30
                               RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Get Bent 02-10-04 31
                       RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update VerucaSalt 02-10-04 22
                           RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Brownroach 02-10-04 24
                               RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Get Bent 02-10-04 29
                                   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Brownroach 02-10-04 32
                           RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Get Bent 02-10-04 27
                   RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update mistofleas 02-10-04 21
                       RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update okaloosajohn 02-10-04 23
                           RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update VerucaSalt 02-10-04 25
                               RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update Brownroach 02-10-04 35
 New Commercial samboohoo 02-10-04 26
   RE: New Commercial speedyforme 02-10-04 28
   RE: New Commercial KLicK 02-10-04 33
       RE: New Commercial JazzyJax 02-11-04 38
           RE: New Commercial geg6 02-11-04 39
   Just checked volsfan 02-10-04 36
 Dramatic Fashion Get Bent 02-10-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Thanks, Bungler! There's an awful lot of shots (21, 23) of the Chapera tribe looking happy/excited, interspersed with Colby (22) looking dour. Wonder if this is from the IC, as it has been speculated here in the "Locked Chests" thread that an editing slip may have indicated that Mogo Mogo wins reward.

On the other hand, shot 21 with RobM and what looks like Alicia and RobC could be on the beach waving at the plane in the SOS challenge. Hmmm.

The "Will Shock Everyone" header (25) is framed by members of the Mogo Mogo tribe -- wonder if this is in reference to JennaM learning of her mother's illness.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Something that looks funny to me is the cap of Lex "consoling" Shii Ann and Jenna. At first I thought it may be about Jenna's mom but the way he is putting his arms around them...it looks like he is consoling both of them. The look on Jenna's and Shii Ann's face is a grimace and they aren't happy. Also, it looks like they may be in middle of a storm or at least rain...why aren't they under their little shelter?

This cap shows their shelter:

And this is the cap of the "consoling"

Any ideas?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-04 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

Vols: I agree, I think these vidcaps are in regard to "nature's fury"....perhaps their shelter did not withstand it and they are stuck out in the open, feeling miserable.

Here's another question, what is Jerri holding in her left hand in these caps?

Is it a bottle of some sort????

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Flower, up in cap 12 it almost looks like it is something Rupert is carrying out of the shelter with him and is not in Jerri's hand. I have a question. Was Saboga's shelter always like that? It looks like Rupert is coming UP out of the shelter, like it was built like a bunker.

Magic Fingers

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-04 AT 06:53 AM (EST)

No, I disagree. The white top of the object is closer to Rupert's hand in the first picture, then the white object moves closer to Scerri, as Rupert moves more to the left. It looks to me as if Jerri is holding something in both hands....just curious as to what these objects are....I do think it perhaps could be a wine bottle type shape in her left hand....??? U guess it could be the machete handle?...

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
I'm not sure what she's holding either but it could part of the treemail that tells them about the SOS RC.

02-09-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
I think it is her canteen. If you look closely, it looks like the top of the canteen.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
As posted elswhere it is the "Thursday" word rotating

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I agree - The thing in Jerri's hand"
Is the word Thursday rotating. It just happens to line up with her hand in that frame. Nothing to look at I'm afraid.

~Aubs

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I agree - The thing in Jerri's hand"
That's her right hand.

The original question is about her left hand. In the cap where you can see the word "THURSDAY", it's at the bottom of the frame, below the "A". It looks to me like the neck of a beer bottle....

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The Object is ... "
I'm almost certain that the object is a boom microphone. Notice how it's turned in the direction of Rupert when he walks out of shelter. He might have said something from inside the shelter that the audio guy was trying to pick up. Then when Jerri speaks, it turns towards her. It's a boom microphone that mistakenly got into the shot. As someone who works in the media, it happens sometimes.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Oh, I bet you're right Vols, they certainly look wet and miserable. Sounds like this episode will have lots of action. Storms, fights, sharks, and an early departure...

FWIW, cap 21 to me could be them just waving to the plane. It would make better TV if that plane swung by each tribe beach just to be cruel, lol

Cap 23 does look like Amber and Alicia celebrating, and the beach behind them seems too wide and too clean to be around their shelter... (could be wrong on that though)

Until I see otherwise, I am leaning toward Chapera and Saboga winning IC, and Jenna asking to be voted out so she can go home. Seems like there is too much action to be focusing on a Jenna storyline otherwise, and I can't see how MB could tactfully make it a focal point anyhow.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Looks like Shapiro wins SOS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-04 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

Pic #21 definitely looks celebratory, as if they are reacting to the obligatory parachuting of the winnings.

And no doubt that pic #23 is celebratory.

Looks like a win for Shapiro

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Looks like Shapiro wins SOS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-04 AT 02:01 AM (EST)

Totally agree, Shakes.
According to the Press Release, a winning tribe is parachuted supplies.
That would explain why they're celebrating at their camp.
The supplies are flying down, also signaling the win.
The only challenge like this SOS, and we know that Burnett is only recycling this season.
So, Congrats Red Team.
MM

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-04, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Notice in cap 13 it is Ethan fishing. In caps 14-17 they don't give a clue as to who is going to be attacked by the shark trying to get us to think it is Ethan even though we know who it is . Well cap 17 is too chubby to be Ethan so maybe they are not trying to fool us, who knows!

Magic Fingers

02-08-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
The CBS website has it now as Richard for sure

-Who knew? Frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration are the perfect ingredients for love!

-Richard is attacked by a shark.

-Rupert and Jerri butt heads, but only one gets to say, "I told you so."

-Nature's fury and an unexpected twist send all the castaways on an emotional roller coaster ride.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Jazz, I think you missed a comma betweem Jerri and Butt!

Abbahammer

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Thanks for the updated caps Bungler! So have we agreed that Chapera will win the Reward Challenge (Waving at plane, celebratory hugs) and that Mogo Mogo will lose the IC and Jenna M. will voluntarily go home?

Scarlett

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Unless I'm totally missing something (always a possibility ), I'm not convinced there *is* an IC. I think the SOS challenge is for the Reward; and I also think the reason we haven't seen any caps for any other challenge is because it's possible there is no IC.

Lizzmac

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
lizzmac,

That is what I was thinking too.

To add to this discussion, supposedly Jenna makes a scene at a Challenge before she leaves. With the SOS challenge taking place with single tribes (not gathered), what does that mean to that information? Misinformation? If she makes a scene at a Challenge, it would have to be at Immunity. But I agree, I don't think there is one (based on lack of video clips and the spoiler info that she quits and only a symbolic TC is held). I can't believe she'd quit just before an IC and the survivors are gathered, but don't actually perform in the challenge.

I wonder which spoiler info is valid?

Any ideas out there?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
There's no discrepancy in the spoilers. This came from Varner:

...she voluntarily leaves the game and at a challenge, I'm told--in dramatic fashion.

Since Wezzie has solid info that there was a TC on an off-day in the schedule, it makes sense that Jenna quits during or around the RC, and then a symbolic TC is held. As for her "dramatic" exit, it doesn't have to take place in front of everyone, it could just be in front her own tribe members.

In fact, this makes more sense to me, in view of the fact that it appears there is no IC or additional boot this week. Then Ep 4 can have a lot of filler showing the other tribes' reaction to Jenna's departure. They probably find out when they arrive for the next IC, and Jiffy informs them that Jenna is no longer in the game.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-10-04, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
>
>Since Wezzie has solid info that
>there was a TC on
>an off-day in the schedule,
>it makes sense that Jenna
>quits during or around the
>RC, and then a symbolic
>TC is held. As
>for her "dramatic" exit, it
>doesn't have to take place
>in front of everyone, it
>could just be in front
>her own tribe members.

I don't understand why there would be a symbolic TC. There was none when Mike was burned

02-10-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
esquire,

I had read that there was indeed a symbolic TC, but it just didn't make the final cut for the actual show. I am sure others will post to agree or refute this.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Jeff Varner said:

"Unfortunately, her mother passes away early in the taping, so she voluntarily leaves the game and at a challenge, I'm told--in dramatic fashion."

Why can't she be advised about her mother at the end of the SOS challenge told by Jeff where Mogo Mogo is only present? It doesn't say it had to be surrounded by the other tribes and "dramatic fashion" what on earth does that mean??? Of course it would be dramatic, she has just been told her mother is dying and time is running out and her tribemates are probably surrounding her whereupon she tells them she has to quit the game; yes, that is dramatic (least I think so)

GetBent, can you tell me where the phrasing of her making a scene did come from because if it was gleaned purely from leaving .........dramatic fashion; that is not necessarily her "making a scene" and I'm wondering if this is just getting to be a matter of interpretation from people.

Thinks the three tribes will be breathing a sigh of relief because there won't be an IC this week

02-10-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
VS, it was only reported in any way shape or form by Varner, so it's a matter of interpretation, but your scenario seems more logical.

In fact, it seems absurd on reflection that anyone would quit at a challenge where their tribe was competing head-to-head with the other tribes. Well, maybe Osten would, but I don't think Jenna would create that kind of chaos. Since the SOS challenge is not a head-to-head competition, though, it wouldn't be that huge of a deal if that's when she makes her decision -- though it would certainly be "dramatic" enough.

02-10-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
I agree BR, my comment about quitting before a challenge is absurd. Which is why I posed it. I thought since it is a quiet week, that we should think about possibilities that we may not have brought out yet, however unlikely they are.

02-10-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Yes, we were thinking basically the same thing. We have to remember that Varner only knows what he was told second-hand, and he's probably not above snazzing things up to make them sound more provocative.

02-10-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Veruca,

In my mind, dramatic fashion means a scene. It doesn't have to be a negative scene. Drama = Scene.

And for the rest of the recent comments on this topic:

I don't know how her leaving could be in dramatic fashion without the other tribes present since her tribe apparently talks about it a lot this coming episode. Therefore her actual exit would not be unexpected, therefore not dramatic.

And I don't know how she could quit without Jiffy P being there in person. Wouldn't he be in a helecopter at the SOS RC?

That is why I posed my ideas/questions to all. I am glad my comments stimulated some conversation however. It was getting too quiet!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
I'm not convinced there will be an IC either. I'm thinking that since the SOS challenge is for reward and everyone stays on their own beach for that challenge, JP will give them treemail to come to challenge beach as if there were to be an IC challenge, only to tell them that Jenna has left because of her mothers death and that Mogo Mogo will be going to TC to symbolically vote her off. The rest of you, head back to camp and send good thoughts to your family and loved ones.

We've seen caps of the Mogo camp, Jenna looking sad (just like Amazon) and people kind of walking on eggshells around her re: her worry about her mom. This is the kind of set up I see that MB would use to then announce the death at the "IC" to the other tribes. I'm hoping he won't go so far as to show them telling her or her chosing to leave. Cuz that would piss me off. I wouldn't be too suprised if he did, but it would still piss me off.

You know that even though this is a sad occurance MB is going to play it up and bring the other two tribes together so their reactions and thoughts are captured on film. Death or not, it's all about ratings and true emotional upset makes for good tv. (sad but true)

--will hug her mom first thing when she gets to MN on Saturday

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
Well, it will be interesting to see if they inject some real world condolences into the show, considering the fact that most of the viewing audience must be aware by now that her mother passed away...

I think it would fitting if they did.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"

>Well, maybe Osten would

BR, yep, I agree with that

When Mike got burned, treemail notified the other tribe (thought it was done cryptically as to what happened and to what person). There was only one challenge that day along with the usual bickering, interacting and all that good stuff we like to see in order to determine who hates who

I don't think in terms of time we need to worry how to fill up an episode and there is definitely (as mentioned) the buildup of Jenna's thoughts on her mother as well as reaction from her fellow tribe mates. This is a very sad situation. I think Mark Burnett should and would realize the enormity of this and not overshadow it with anything else.

MF, excellent idea

02-10-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Ep3 Vidcap Update"
I don't think in terms of time we need to worry how to fill up an episode

I was thinking more about Ep 4, since I suspect Eps 3 and 4 will cover a total of 3 days. The IC and next TC may be held as scheduled rather than postponed.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "New Commercial"
There has been a new commercial airing today (Tuesday). I have not seen it -- only heard it on the radio (I listen to the local CBS station on the radio during the day).

Can anyone get these clips? There is a reference to the last 15 minutes being shocking. Doesn't TC usually start at about 8:45?

speedyforme 228 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speedyforme Click to send private message to speedyforme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: New Commercial"
well, assuming that if it is the SOS challenge, then 2 people from each tribe would have to sit out right?

So Jenna can easily sit out, since i doubt she's in the mood to participate anyways...

and if she quits, then there is no IC...so no REAL harm is done in terms of MOGO MOGO's chances at immunity since they technically lost it when Jenna leaves...

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: New Commercial"
My thought is that the "shocking" is completely blown out of proportion by CBS. Why?

They have a "predictable" outcome and don't want too many viewers flipping over to MB's other show on NBC.

02-11-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
38. "RE: New Commercial"
The average viewer would not know these details ahead of time. Only people reading spoiler boards. CBS blowing things out of proportion? That would be shocking ;)

There are reports that she made it home a few days before her mother's passing.

The most unusual thing I could think of would be that Jenna wants to leave, Rich acts crass and polarizes the tribe, and Mojo Mojo angrily "stands down" at the challenge, thereby encouraging a earlier than normal TC.

However, the tribe looks very supportive, it is very likely that this is just your average promo exaggeration and she simply decides to leave. jmho

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: New Commercial"
Gotta agree, Jazzy. The average viewer wouldn't know these things. Even here in Pittsburgh, where Mrs. Morasca's death made the local evening news in November, they have been very careful not to hint that anything happened to Jenna chances in the game. In addition, the average viewer has no conception as to the ASS calendar. Many think that this is just happening within weeks of filming, not months. So I think Jenna leaving consentually would be shocking to them.

02-10-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
36. "Just checked"
Survivor Phoenix and they don't have the new commercial on their site (vid caps that is).

I don't understand why everyone says that if Jenna M. quits there will be no IC. She might quit at the IC. If she really does quit at a challenge and leaves in a dramatic fashion...then, I say there will have to be an IC because with the reward challenge being the SOS challenge...they won't be together as a group!

02-10-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
34. "Dramatic Fashion"
Veruca Salt had an interesting point earlier in this thread. Jenna M is reported quit at a challenge and that she leaves in dramatic fashion. I took this to mean a crying scene with all tribes there at first.

Leaving in a dramatic fashion could mean many things.

What if is simply that she is taken away in a helecopter? Similar to the opening of the show. That would be dramatic.

I am sure there are many ways to interpret dramatic fashion as Veruca mentioned.

Does any one have any other ideas on how she could leave in dramatic fashion?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •