The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
February 6, 2004

THE BEAUTIFUL WATERS OF THE PEARL ISLANDS PROVE TO BE DANGEROUS, AS WELL, ON "SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS," THURSDAY, FEB. 12,
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Shark Attack" -- One survivor sheds blood when they go head to head with…a shark, on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, Thursday, Feb. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

In a desperate attempt to obtain food, one survivor is shocked when its prey fights back. Amid tribe frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration, a romance between two castaways is blooming. And, when two stubborn and strong-willed castaways butt heads, only one gets to say “I told you so!” A crate of much-need supplies is delivered via parachute to the winning tribe of the reward challenge.

And the third All-Star is voted out of the tribe.

SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett is the executive producer.

For more detailed information on SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, log on to www.cbs.com/survivor.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... tribephyl 02-06-04 1
   RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... munson 02-06-04 4
 SOS Challenge? idiotcowboy 02-06-04 2
 RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... Brownroach 02-06-04 3
   RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... Molaholic 02-07-04 8
 The Twist? volsfan 02-06-04 5
 smokedog smokedog 02-07-04 6
 RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... Dragonomine 02-07-04 7
   RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... ulalame 02-07-04 9
       RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CB... JazzyJax 02-08-04 13
   I think it's the default... udg 02-07-04 10
       RE: I think it's the default... tribephyl 02-07-04 11
           RE: I think it's the default... volsfan 02-07-04 12
 My beliefs volsfan 02-08-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
In a desperate attempt to obtain food, one survivor is shocked when its prey fights back.
Rich and the shark.

Amid tribe frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration, a romance between two castaways is blooming.
Rob4 and Amber

And, when two stubborn and strong-willed castaways butt heads, only one gets to say ?I told you so!?
Jerri and Rupert

A crate of much-need supplies is delivered via parachute to the winning tribe of the reward challenge.
Ah so there is definitely a Reward Challenge.
It even sounds like it's the typical "S.O.S." challenge.
A.K.A. The "save-the-losing-tribe challenge.
(Maraamu/Boran/Tagi)
Saboga wins RC.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
Perhaps the head butting and the RC are related? Jerri and Rupert square off over the best approach and neither is willing to back down. Jerri complains that Rupe is a control freak and lets him have his way so avoid the b!tch tag...again. Saboga loses RC and Jerri gets to do the "I told you so!" bit?

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "SOS Challenge?"
> A crate of much-need supplies is delivered via parachute to
> the winning tribe of the reward challenge.

The SOS Challenge... OMH, it's back!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
one survivor is shocked when its prey fights back.

Once we figure out which survivor is neuter, we've got this one wrapped up.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
one survivor is shocked when its prey fights back.
Once we figure out which survivor is neuter, we've got this one wrapped up.

Must be Hatch, while swimming nekkid, something gets bit off

a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Twist?"
This is from Slice's See BS Misdirection thresd:

Nature's fury and an unexpected twist send all the castaways on an emotional roller coaster ride.

So, do we think the twist is Jenna's departure and that is why it may not be mentioned in the press release? I am surprised that there is no mention what so ever of a plot twist or something strange about the upcoming show....hhhmmmm

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "smokedog"
>And the third All-Star is voted
>out of the tribe.

Does this mean that Jenna M doesn't leave this episode, but is instead 'voted off'?

Or maybe she does leave, and they vote off another contestant as well (Rob C)? With Ep.4 being titled 'Wipe Out', maybe the 14 remaining contestants get put into two teams of 7?

Dragonomine 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonomine Click to send private message to Dragonomine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
>
>And the third All-Star is voted
>out of the tribe.
>
I think we all agree the fact that Jenna leaves on the next episode due to her mother. This statement leads us to believe that there was still an IC where a different all-star was voted off. Rob?

"Do Not Trifle With Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Go Well With Brie..."

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
I think if two survivors were leaving in one episode, they would have made more of it in the previews. I'm guessing that JennaM leaves in a symbolic tribal counsel, a la Mike Skupin in S2. That, or they simply agree to vote JennaM off so she can go home.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-04, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release"
I believe this is very plausible, Jenna was reportedly sighted in her hometown at least a few days before her mother passed away. If Mogo Mogo did not win IC, or if Jenna decided to simply give up and she asked to be voted out due to the circumstances, it's very likely that they had a symbolic TC with one or maybe all three tribes to say goodbye rather than have an abrubt Osten style of departure.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I think it's the default..."
I'm pretty sure they said, "The 7th Survivor is voted out of the tribe," the week that Wussten ostened, too.

---
UDG

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I think it's the default..."
actually they didn't.
Well the early show did say that they will talk with the latest bootie.
The press release, however, only said "a castaway makes a monumental decision". Nothing about the 7th being voted out. (nor the 8th, for that matter).

I say, since the press release this time mentions that a "3rd survivor is voted out" it is implying that they will indeed have a TC. With voting. But then, I could be wrong. It may just be a symbolic TC.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

02-07-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I think it's the default..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-04 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

I don't know where the title came from or where Gooey Alley got it but for Episode 4 the title is Wiped Out with:

Castaways vote off the fourth person.

They usually say something like..and a fourth person is voted out of the tribe.

02-08-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
14. "My beliefs"
I was just reading my TV Weekly that comes with the Sunday paper and for this week's episode it says:

Survivor:All-Stars Third castaway leaves.

The spot usually says that the third person voted out...

I don't think two people will leave this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •