The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"latest eviction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-10-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"latest eviction"
just like in the first survivor, there are rats and snakes
in the big brother house
the rat better remember that snakes eat rats !!!!
what diane did was the dirtiest of deeds
i hope she's in the jury box by week's end !
karen's a jersey girl she shoulda seen it comin'!!
jersey rocks !!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: latest eviction cookiehahnster1 09-10-04 1
   RE: latest eviction tvhead 09-10-04 2
       RE: latest eviction syren 09-10-04 3
           RE: latest eviction sisterwoman 09-10-04 4
               RE: latest eviction syren 09-10-04 5
                   RE: latest eviction sisterwoman 09-11-04 8
                       RE: latest eviction vixie 09-11-04 11
                   RE: latest eviction HistoryDetective 09-11-04 10
       RE: latest eviction cookiehahnster1 09-10-04 6
 RE: latest eviction seahorse 09-11-04 7
   RE: latest eviction missdashwood 09-11-04 9
 RE: latest eviction Glass 09-11-04 12
   RE: latest eviction vixie 09-12-04 13
   RE: latest eviction tvhead 09-13-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cookiehahnster1 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiehahnster1 Click to send private message to cookiehahnster1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: latest eviction"
Strategy/dirty deeds. Whatever. This is a GAME, not Girl Scout Camp. The catch 22 of the game is that the people you trample on the way out the door are the SAME people you want to vote for you to win. That irony is wherein lies the beauty of the game. You have to delicately balance the two. Unfortunately Diane isn't doing a very good balancing act.

I still don't get how people can keep forgetting this is a GAAAAMMMEEEEE. If a baseball player steels second base do we call him a cheat, a rat? If a chess player gets a check mate have they double crossed their opponent? Come on.

09-10-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: latest eviction"
how would diane be playing the "game" if she wasn't sleeping in drew's bed ?????

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: latest eviction"
I think that it's safer to say, how would Drew be playing the "game" if he didn't have Diane playing tug the one eyed monster every night.

While I do not care for Dianes character, I have to give her some props (little ones). She has been behind alot of the evicitons in one form or another. Everyone knows that she lies and switches sides more than she switches her underwear, but they still believe in her. IMHO Drew tagged along with her, and her wishes, to get where he is right now, and to continue getting the nightly hand jive. If he is smart I think he should keep her around, she has burnt most of the jury, and by BB history, that is the one who usually comes in second when it is down to the F2.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: latest eviction"
syren!! You are becoming one of my fav posters!! I feel like I'm following you around tonight!

I totally agree. WHoever ends up left is crazy if they don;t pick Di to go against. Who the heck would vote for her to win? I have much more respect when someone stands up and says ITS A GAME AND I CAME TO WIN rather than oops are you mad at me for voting you out? Of course they are mad. Its your job to convince them and remind them that it is a game and everyone there wants the same thing and you outlasted them without making them feel like they were duped. No one likes to feel like the butt of a joke. If you are a real player you can make people feel good about your decision- or at least not hate you because of it. Di's "strategy" is not.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: latest eviction"
"stalker"

hha ha...I have done that to HDet so many times....

But one point that I want to make is that Even though Diane's game isn't for everyone, the I am sorry was done mainly for Karen, and I think she was upset for hurting her feelings, however she played it up a bit too much.....IMO...But she has played the game, and up until recently her attitude was I am here to win and I don't care if I hurt you, that is why I liked her in the begining. Then she was in your face, no excuses this is how I am gonna play. Only recently has she started to lose what I liked about her. Her attitude, now she is just whinny.

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: latest eviction"
>"stalker"
>

HAHAHAA!!! You know, I had forgotten that she was really a hothead when the game first started. When she would get into screaming fights with J &S.

But she didn't have control over her mouth and kept giving all the secrets away with her rage at them.

Oh, who am I fooling? I'm trying to find something to like about her but I just cant!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: latest eviction"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-04 AT 02:29 PM (EST)

Thank you sistah, again! I've tried this whole time to like her...and it ain't happenin!
And as for "stalkers?" I've been working so much, that's about all I can do, is stalk y'all and parrot what you say! (Syren, History, sistah, buggie, mouthie...have I left anyone out?)Thanks for letting me! (You say that like there's something wrong with being a stalker!) Okay, dog, now you're starting to creep even ME out!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: latest eviction"
Thanks for the "shout out," syren! I completely agree with you that it is Diane who has helped Drew make it this far in the game. He's never had an original thought but instead always relied on an alpha-male or alpha-female to tell him what to do. Plus, as you mention, the basis of their alliance is as much about what he can get out of her under the sheets as anything else. (Getting rid of her would be devastating because there would be noone else to rub his little-boy-smooth pubes... Gotta love the live feeds!)

cookiehahnster1 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cookiehahnster1 Click to send private message to cookiehahnster1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: latest eviction"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

how would diane be playing the "game" if she wasn't sleeping in drew's bed ?????

I don't understand the question.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-04, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: latest eviction"
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-04 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

It's just a game. You don't think if it came down to Diane, Nik and Karen that she would be the first to go.

Her best bet for final 2 is with Drew, even though she will not beat anyone in a jury vote.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

missdashwood 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-04, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missdashwood Click to send private message to missdashwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: latest eviction"
I think you're right seahorse. She made the best move she could for herself. I think even she knows her chances of winning are slim, but $50,000 is better than nothing.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-11-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: latest eviction"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-04 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

I agree that the game is just a game... 'cause it's definitely just a game. And you can't fault Diane for switching sides. You can wonder whether it was a good move or not, (eh...she was pretty good for F2 either way, I don't think her status in the game has changed too too much) but you can't fault her.

What you CAN fault her for is the way she did it. I still can't understand how lying through her teeth to Nik and Karen (and then denying it in DR no less) for an entire week, even after veto, after the votes were sealed, benefited anybody. IMO it was just straight up an a**hole thing to do. What was Karen gonna do after the noms were final? It's not like she was going to find a way to evict cowboy. Say what you want about Karen, she played this game with her entire heart and tried really hard for a really long time. And she's a totally sweet and lovely person. I see absolutely no reason to do her the way they did her. And THAT's what offends me about Diane.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: latest eviction"
Well, it was bound to happen, Glass! I agree with you 100% on this one. Yaaaahoooo! Only kidding, I've agreed with you before, but perhaps not with such gusto. Diane gets under my skin, and I don't like it!

09-13-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
14. "RE: latest eviction"
THANK YOU GLASS FOR PUTTING INTO WORDS WHAT MY HEART ALSO FELT
NOTHING WILL MAKE ME HAPPIER THAN NAKOMIS GRABBING THE VETO
FORCING COWBOY UP AND DIANE O U T !!!
UNLESS HER "BOYFRIEND" CAN SAVE HER SOMEHOW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •