The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-04, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Who knew? Frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration are the perfect ingredients for love!

Richard is attacked by a shark.

Rupert and Jerri butt heads, but only one gets to say, "I told you so."

Nature's fury and an unexpected twist send all the castaways on an emotional roller coaster ride.

Do I have "stupid" written on my forehead?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... badger 02-06-04 1
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... true 02-06-04 2
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Get Bent 02-06-04 3
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... tribephyl 02-06-04 5
               RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Get Bent 02-06-04 7
                   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Get Bent 02-06-04 9
                       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... SurvivorBlows 02-06-04 19
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... GetMeOuttaHere 02-07-04 23
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Brownroach 02-06-04 11
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Blow by Blow 02-06-04 14
               RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Brownroach 02-06-04 18
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... leannerenee 02-06-04 15
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... tribephyl 02-06-04 4
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... ALIAS 02-06-04 6
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... mavsfan 02-06-04 10
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... SurvivorBlows 02-06-04 20
 The Twist! volsfan 02-06-04 12
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... TanNymph 02-06-04 13
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Brownroach 02-06-04 16
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... TanNymph 02-06-04 17
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Get Bent 02-06-04 21
           RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... ruppiefan 02-07-04 24
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... IslandFever 02-06-04 22
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Flowerpower 02-09-04 25
 Jenna Tiggertramp 02-09-04 26
   RE: Jenna pmspml5 02-10-04 30
 RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Brat2u 02-10-04 27
   RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... VerucaSalt 02-10-04 28
       RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark... Flowerpower 02-10-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
could "the twist" be news about jenna m's mom?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""

It wouldn't surprise me, but how sick is that? Hyping the death of a loved one as a "twist". ICK.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
I know it is terrible to say, but I am not looking forward to the next episode. I do not like the forced caring that we are supposed to feel for Jenna. I'll tell you, my mom had cancer. If she was still ill, and I had already won a million, I would never go back. I will feel nothing for Jenna. Get your priorities strait!
Now maybe her mom was OK before she left, but again...
"I'll tell you, my mom had cancer. If she was still ill, and I had already won a million, I would never go back."

OK. Interesting that the Shark attack is actual not figurative! I can't wait to see that part of the show, especially since Richard is involved!

Sorry, nothing spoiler here. I should move to bashers for this next episode!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Welcome GetBent.
You will have a great time in Bashers.
You might wanna check the size of your siggie, though.
Height restrictions and all.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

02-06-04, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""

About the size... I thought bigger was better! I don't know how to make this bad boy smaller. It was something I found on the web. Guess I'll have to go signatureless again....

02-06-04, 02:09 AM (EST)
9. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""

Edited to say: I'm sorry, I'm not trying to mess around. I meant to hit Preview. But is this too big too?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Yes, read the community guidelines -- it's the height, not so much the width that's the issue

-SB

GetMeOuttaHere 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-07-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GetMeOuttaHere Click to send private message to GetMeOuttaHere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
I lost my father,my sister,and my dearest aunt to cancer.
Not a million dollars could have gotten me away,much less a second million dollars.
Boo hoo hoo fake Jenna and Mark Burnett.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Jenna's mom passed away after Jenna came home.

We don't know that Jenna gets any news about her mom. It's possible she decides to quit because the game is too hard, Mogo Mogo has yet to take first place in any challenge, and she thinks the winners are going to be voted off first -- remember Lex's remarks that the "tone of the game has been set."

Add in the fact that she's probably worried about her mom, and she may just decide it's not worth it to stick around any longer.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-06-04, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Well even though they haven't won a challenge, there have been only three, they've avoided TC, and they reaped the rewards of the RC. Also, if there's an RC next episode, JennaM will see that Ethan's still around and that might renew her hope. I can't really see her quitting because it's 'hard'. After all, she went the distance in the Amazon and must have a fair amount of fortitude.

-BbB

02-06-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
I can't really see her quitting because it's 'hard'.

I think it could be a factor in her decision. They've had three grueling challenges so far (yes, she sat out the second one but she saw how it wiped everyone out). I don't recall any challenges in the Amazon being as physically strenuous as these; and certainly not three in a row.

leannerenee 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leannerenee Click to send private message to leannerenee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
She cam ehome b/c her mom was sick, and she leaves when she gets word... Believe me. I am from Pittsburgh and have some common friends...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Who knew? Frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration are the perfect ingredients for love!
Oh boy. Here it comes...

Richard is attacked by a shark.
Rich totally deserved it. The shark, however, will never walk the same way again.
Or in tribe speak: WhO gIvEs A FuQ!

Rupert and Jerri butt heads, but only one gets to say, "I told you so."
Hmmmm... sounds like one of them may be saved by their decision. The other one ... ahem ... not so lucky.

Nature's fury and an unexpected twist send all the castaways on an emotional roller coaster ride.
It does say all the castaways, which leads me to believe there actually will be some twist. Not just Jenna6 leaving.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

ALIAS 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ALIAS Click to send private message to ALIAS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
~~~Richard is attacked by a shark.~~~

Didn't think Sharks ate their own Kind ????

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
It sounded to me like Richard is the one that initiated the attack on the shark, much like Rupert wanted to do last season.

It's probably a little 2-3 foot shark that let Richard get too close. (Although I didn't think they had a fishing spear yet).

Too keep in mind in S2, when we had Michael S. getting burned, in the preview MB flashed us an alligator and splashing in the water along with Michael's yelling - suggesting someone was attacked by an alligator.

The splashing we see in this weeks preview may have NOTHING to do with the "Shark attack" title.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
>It's probably a little 2-3 foot shark that let Richard get
>too close. (Although I didn't think they had a
>fishing spear yet).

>The splashing we see in this weeks preview may have NOTHING
>to do with the "Shark attack" title.

The vidcaps I posted clearly show Rich grabbing at a small shark-like fish that is trying to duck under a rock or small reef of some kind

-SB

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The Twist!"
What do you guys of think of the twist being the tribes going from 3 to 2?

We didn't get any challenge pics and we now have 16 Survivors.

Just wondering?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Maybe the twist is that all tribes are re-mixed into 2 tribes,
rather than Saboga being absorbed by Chapera and Mogo Mogo. It is a game of recycled challenges so why not recycled twists?

BTW - BrownRoach you are my fav!!!

02-06-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
16. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Um, thanks, TanNymph, and welcome to the boards.

I don't think there is going to be a production twist yet. MB said all the players were so paranoid about what might happen that he was happy to let the early part of the game play out without any twists, the better to feed their paranoia.

I think Jenna deciding to quit could be described as a "twist" in that it does change the game (it certainly affects Mogo Mogo big time). And it's been speculated that she quits rather dramatically at a challenge, which means the other tribes would witness it and react, emotionally or not, to this turn of events as well.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-06-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
Just thinking it would certainly add to the drama! Thanks for
going easy on me.

02-06-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
21. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
I agree BR that the twist is Jenna leaving. And I was also remembering the spash of water and croc promo. Maybe Richard still just gets bit figuratively?

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
>I think Richard may not be the one the shark attacks. It could very well be Rupert. {remember the scars} The previews last week were misdirection. I believe these are too. The SOS challenge takes place on seperate islands, could be reason for no pics. wondering if those white pics are parachutes?

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
I think the production team was notified by Jenna's family that her mother had taken a turn for the worse. When they thought JFP's grandmother had died Jiffy said they called her home and she answered the phone. The twist is the obvious that the IC was cancelled due to Jenna leaving and no one else was voted out.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
>Who knew? Frustration, sleep deprivation and dehydration are the perfect ingredients for love!<
They are going to expose the romance of Robfadda and Lamber and play it up for valentine's week....how sweet!

>Richard is attacked by a shark<
Who cares....Rich will get the shark, no biggie

>Rupert and Jerri butt heads, but only one gets to say, "I told you so"<
They argue about the shelter damage, Hagrid will prevail

>Nature's fury and an unexpected twist send all the castaways on an emotional roller coaster ride<
A huge storm blows everyone's shelter down, and the unexpected twist is that: A. Jenna M. decides to quit after receiving news that her mother has taken a turn for the worst and she feels she has no chance to win the mil, and thus a "symbollic TC", or B. There is an IC and Mogo Mogo loses, sending them to TC and while there Jenna voluntarily chooses the boot in a dramatic fashion.

Flowerpower

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Jenna"
I do not hold anything against Jenna for going out again and trying another Survivor just because her mother has cancer. You do not stop living because someone has a disease. We have no idea what her life is like, how her mother was before she left. Her mother very well may have encouraged her to go. That being said...If she has received news about her mother of course she would choose to go home. If her team lost a challenge, I could see herself feeling a bit hopeless as her head is on the block having won a million before. She may say, "So you're gonna vote me off then huh?" Kinda like Ethan.

Like Lex said, the tone has been set. Rudy was voted off because he was a liability ONLY. otherwise he would still be there and Ethan would have gone home. You can bet on it.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jenna"
I agree - it has been asked several times and Jenna has said her mom WANTED her to go and all I know is that if someone close to me was very sick and they WANTED me to do it - I would no matter what.

Brat2u 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-10-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brat2u Click to send private message to Brat2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
I can't wait until Thursday!!!

I tend to think Jenna decides she needs to go home, but if her tribe didn't lose the IC, there's a small chance two people could be going home this week. Twist?

After looking at the video clips, I'm even more suspicious about the shark attack. First they show Ethan diving down into the ocean. Then they show Richard holding onto a baby shark underwater. (It's definitely Richard in this pic, because of the hair on his chest and his blubber, Rupert is hairless, too big to be Ethan.) The voice overs sound like Ethan yelling. The next part is what gets me...we see Jerri walking up to Jenna L, who's apparently bent over cooking something, and Jerri says OMG.

A big coincidence, but could both tribes encounter a shark?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
>and Jerri says OMG

Ahhh, love MB. Jerri said that last week? I believe and right after she said "we got fish"

MB is a wiley bugger isn't he

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: See BS Misdirection Ep 3 "Shark Attack""
You are absolutely right VerucaS....I just watched the episode again and that "oh my God" scene with Jerri and Jenna in the vidcaps for this week were straight from episode two, as were the vidcaps of Rich in confessional with his hands flailing....straight out of episode 2. Great, gives us alot to go on this week when all of the vidcaps for three are really from 2

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •