The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You Tell Them Why"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You Tell Them Why"
Every week I watch. I watch the diary room confessions. I watch the promises. But when nomination time comes or nomination replacement (due to the veto) comes, they never ever ever say anything remotely related to what they are thinking. WTF???!!!

So now if your chance to say what you're thinking at nomination time. I'll go first.

Diane's Nominations:

Scott and Jase, you're obviously on the block. You walk around this house like you own it and you pretty much dare anyone to challenge you. Well I accept. You've been nothing but complete cocky a$$es, and I along with everyone else are tired of looking at your faces. You throw your alliance in our faces, but forbid anyone else from playing your game. Well I'm here to do it. Scott, Jase, one of you is going home this week.

Veto Ceremony:

Jase, you've taken yourself off of the block, and I now have to replace you with a new nominee. You and Scott approached me with a brilliant strategy, and in honoring your wishes, I nominate you Marvin to take Jase's place.

Jiminy Christmas, if she really wants Scott out, that would certainly do it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You Tell Them Why nailbone 08-04-04 1
   RE: You Tell Them Why Oscirus 08-04-04 2
       RE: You Tell Them Why ginger 08-04-04 3
           RE: You Tell Them Why nailbone 08-04-04 4
       RE: You Tell Them Why missygirl3 08-05-04 6
   RE: You Tell Them Why samboohoo 08-05-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You Tell Them Why"
And after she unloads on them like in that nomination speech, how do you reckon the remaining one is going to react next week?

Yes, I know they all know the "I respect you for being a strong player" is just so much BS, but i also think for whatever reason the hamsters seem to think it softens the blow a bit.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-04-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You Tell Them Why"
Diane never was one for mincing her words.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You Tell Them Why"
Exactly the point the sage Boner makes - if my worst fears are realized, and Holly returns (it could happen! watch!), the "thank God and good riddance" salue may bite D. back.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You Tell Them Why"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-04 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

And it was shown on the feeds but not the show that Diane came out saying that she sounded really mean in her goodbye video, and apologized for it in advance.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Sage? Me? Cook!!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-05-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You Tell Them Why"
or for sticking her foot in her mouth. Diane is not the smartest cat in the litter.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You Tell Them Why"
I can certainly see your point, Nailbone. But Scott has treated her like pure crap the whole time, to the point of calling her Trailer Trash to her face. And of course Jase called her out on the alliance thing and made her cry. There was nothing she couldn't have said that they hadn't heard.

I know you have to be careful and "play the game," but I really think she fumbled on the goal line.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •