The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kami and Karla"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-13-04, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kami and Karla"
Am I the only that despises those two? What spoiled bi***es! Anyone agree???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kami and Karla Mistral 07-13-04 1
 RE: Kami and Karla PepeLePew13 07-13-04 2
   RE: Kami and Karla seahorse 07-13-04 3
       RE: Kami and Karla PepeLePew13 07-14-04 5
 *raises hand* Breezy 07-14-04 4
 Me too neither!!! nailbone 07-14-04 6
 Team Klueless Bucky Katt 07-14-04 7
   RE: Team Klueless escapedude 07-14-04 8
       RE: Team Klueless PepeLePew13 07-14-04 9
           RE: Team Klueless realitybites 07-14-04 10
               RE: Team Klueless ginger 07-14-04 11
                   RE: Team Klueless Redemption 07-14-04 12
 RE: Kami and Karla dabo 07-14-04 13
 RE: Kami and Karla bondt007 07-15-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mistral 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-13-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mistral Click to send private message to Mistral Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kami and Karla"
I'm with you all the way. The "fast girls" proved that it's not their brains they're talking about when they bypassed the clue marker. I'm looking forward to their little run-in with the husky Chip. I just hope he's as intimidating as he looks.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kami and Karla"
Well, after listening to the screeching of Alison, the twins don't seem too bad by comparison, but give them time... I'm sure we'll be even more irritated by these two after tonight's episode.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kami and Karla"
They are nothing compared to ALison. You are so right.

07-14-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kami and Karla"
Well now that Alison is outta there, we'll get to see how quickly the twins get on our nerves...

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "*raises hand*"
I can't stand them!!! Hello!!! It's a race for a million dollars! Did they expect Chip to just give them the cab like the idiot did last week and get eliminated? Didn't like them much to start with and they keep getting worse.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Me too neither!!!"
Now that Alison is gone, they've climbed to Number One on the Wish-I-Could-Hit parade!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-14-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Team Klueless"
I guess they are learning the hard way that the cute blonde twin routine won't get them far with the other teams.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-14-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Team Klueless"
yes they can be annoying ..But they use the cute blonde twin thing to their advantage ..They got lucky with the dog walking challenge when men will help them out..When that was a pretty difficult task to do...
I think they will be next to go since they also like to fight with eachother...The only way to win is to work together.

07-14-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Team Klueless"
>The only way to win is
>to work together.

That's usually true... but see Flo and Zach. They didn't work well together at all and still won.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Team Klueless"
>>The only way to win is to work together.
>
>That's usually true... but see Flo and Zach. They didn't
>work well together at all and still won.

Well, they KINDA did work well together. Flo screeched, whined, cried, flirted, and moaned; while Zach let her, dragging her kicking and screaming to the finish line.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Team Klueless"
I find identical adult twins who hang out together creepy in general.

But most identical twins at least have separate personalities. These twins are the same person, twice -- a skinny, spoiled, shrill and annoying person. Chip should have flicked her out of the cab like lint.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Team Klueless"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Great call.
Loved the way Chip jumped into the cab even though the twin had it first. Try and move a 6ft3 250 pound african american male out of cab with your whining. Ya, that will work!

I think there will be couple wars as follows:

1. Jim & Marsha, marsha, marsha vs the bowling girls. (currency exhcange fiasco)(bowling girls are closet gays by the way)
2. Twins vs Chip & wife
3. Marshall brothers vs Brandon/Nicole
4. Charla/Mirna vs Colin & Christie ( I think the midget and Mirna will piss them off in some way)
5. Retired couple won't do anything, jsut fade away after a while.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kami and Karla"
They really need to drop the attitude. They work together well as a team, as do the cousins (who could also use a bit of an attitude adjustment), but that whole making out so-and-so is a bad guy because he won't lay back and let you win thing, it is a game-killer in the long run.

SMILES ARE FREE

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-15-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kami and Karla"

Agree - and lucky me... I drew them out of a hat as "my team" in the pool.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •