The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Conspiracy Unmasked"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Conspiracy Unmasked"
I'm gonna throw some cards on the table. I'm gonna say what was said to me. IF this thing is set up, then we should be able to narrow it down to the ones who are the most likely to win it... Based on the cruddy choices, they made, i think it's clear as Old Scout told me, they have it pretty much mapped out. The roman Brothers were meant to be cut.

Was anyoen a little freaked out last week by the order they were sitting in? I mean, he literally went down the line, now Seacrest could have just been moving down the line, but i'm really starting to think thatt yes, they know almost 100 percent who is gonna make it.

I think, tonight is the acceptance., I think Contestants are mucking up the plans via song choice. Do you notice how Randy and Paula are like, No, you're the um Lauren Hill, we saw you as Lauren Hill, and i think Imaging is the problem.

I think Nicole Tieri (Scooter Girl) hadn't nailed it in time for them to predict her Image, so she was cut. Now, she might come back, in fact, i'm really hopihn she will, because if anyone can attest to the situation it's CLAY Aiken, WHO was this nerdy guy, and the fact of the matter is, they shaped him, and he's a better artist because of it. Reuben was always the Velvet Teddy Bear, and Gladyce Knight gave him that moniker. That's the problem.

Briana may have screwed herself. Matt's mouth may have screwed him.

Thoughts?

Mojo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Conspiracy Unmasked mochiba 02-18-04 1
 RE: Conspiracy Unmasked rulesr4losers 02-18-04 2
   RE: Conspiracy Unmasked pmspml5 02-19-04 4
 Nicole sorgee 02-19-04 3
 What Conspiracy? tribephyl 02-19-04 5
   RE: What Conspiracy? TeamJoisey 02-19-04 6
       RE: What Conspiracy? tribephyl 02-20-04 7
           RE: What Conspiracy? mojoutd 02-20-04 8
               RE: What Conspiracy? managerr 02-20-04 10
                   RE: What Conspiracy? rulesr4losers 02-20-04 12
               RE: What Conspiracy? smiley 02-20-04 11
                   RE: What Conspiracy? managerr 02-20-04 14
           RE: What Conspiracy? pmspml5 02-20-04 9
   RE: What Conspiracy? rulesr4losers 02-20-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mochiba 25 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mochiba Click to send private message to mochiba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Conspiracy Unmasked"
It's very possible that the fix is in. Of course in the end everything comes down to money and this is reality TV. I also agree that Matt may have blown it with his mouth. "I wanna make Simon's head bleed" followed by uncomfortable silence isn't the best way to get votes. Although I thought the give and take with Randy was funny even as Randy was telling him he stunk. As for scooter girl I think she will come back especially since I keep seeing "specials" on Access Hollywood etc talking about her eating prob. They wouldn't waste time on her if she wasn't already a definite.

rulesr4losers 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Conspiracy Unmasked"
Of course they know who they want to move on. They give great comments to those they want to move on. I didn't even bother to watch last Wednesdays show because I already knew that #1 and #8 were going to move on. Tonight the top three will be #5, #7 and #8. I won't watch it tonight either, because I already know the outcome of the voting. Even the voting system is rigged! Ryan ALWAYS says "The phones will be open AT LEAST two hours!!!!!!!" They wait until they get the results they want then shut the phone lines down. If by chance they don't get who they want, they have created this "wild card" episode.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Conspiracy Unmasked"
I guess you should have watched because your final 3 are off.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nicole"
i really hope that nicole comes back as a wild card. in my opinion, she is better than some of the people that have been selected thus far...
(and it would be cool if she titled her first album "scooter girl" )

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "What Conspiracy?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 01:13 AM (EST)

Maybe I'm missing something, but what are you claiming is the conspiracy?
The fact that on the 2nd night show that everyone is lined up in order of boot?
That can be explained as, they already have the votes tallied, what does it matter?

Or is the conspiracy, that they have already chosen the top 12?
That is simply false and cannot be substantiated. The american audience is the ones who decide. So what if they only have the phone lines open for 2 hours following the show. That's all it takes to gather all the votes needed to pick the top 2.

Or is the conspiracy, the supposed revival of ScooterGirl?
Now c'mon. She didn't even make the top 32. She will never be offered the chance to make a "wildCard" spot. Period. Too late.
The wild card spots will go to the top 3 or 4 that didn't make it to the top 8. They are not gonna dig up #63 just because america seemed to enjoy her. For what it's worth, she may get some popularity, but moreso in the Willie Hung sort of way, so not the Clay Aiken way.

Did your friend OldScout tell you that the show is set-up? That it's already mapped out? Does your friend have anything to say about who wins then? Now if that's what he's willing to share then you might have a conspiracy. But, to me it just sounds like someone who is upset because a couple of their early favorites didn't make the cut.
as to..."The roman Brothers were meant to be cut."
This is only obvious because they do not "cut the Mustard" when it comes to what America wants to see as their American Idol. It was not a pre-planned activity by Fox producers or Simon Cowell.
They simply "sucked".

as to..."now Seacrest could have just been moving down the line, but i'm really starting to think thatt yes, they know almost 100 percent who is gonna make it."
Like I said before it's the results show. They can't have a results show without already knowing the results. It wouldn't matter. Actually it would make it quite simple to just watch the first few seconds of the "Results Show" then determine that only the first two seats got the most votes. But, is it really that big of a deal to find out 45 minutes earlier than the rest of America?

If your friend really has the proof of conspiracy, I say bring on the Final2 then wait to see if your friend is correct. Or how'bout your friend tells us now who the two are to win the vote next week.

as to ..."I think Nicole Tieri (Scooter Girl) hadn't nailed it in time for them to predict her Image, so she was cut."
She was cut because of more than just her image. She was obviously not talented enough for AI.
And Aiken as the "Nerdy Guy"? What kind of winning Image is that?
First and Foremost, Clay was talented, and played to the audience and was confident and did I mention talented. That's why he made it, not because he was nerdy.

Those are my thoughts.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Conspiracy?"

Tribe, you gave this more thought than was necessary.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
Musta been the cold medicine and the lack of a good night of sleep and ....

Sometimes it just feels so unruly when you step outside the more populated forums.
I thought, well, while in Rome.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

mojoutd 30 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mojoutd Click to send private message to mojoutd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
Okay, i think my first Post was a little confusing, so i'll be direct.

I guess my thoughts are this. I feel the imaging process should be done for everyone. I'm tired of looking at perfect girls and perfect guys.

What's her name Lisa, was burnt twice in my opinion over her weight, and i think that's a travesty.

What i also meant to say was they did a major makeover on CLAY, and if they can DO it on him, they can do it on anyone.

That's all i meant. And YES, he was nerdy, and YES, he had talent. I never said he didn't..

What my friend told me, was that they stack the deck, with a few lamoids. I.E. Some from the 2nd show, which tends to backfire. A,.K. A. Justin...

Also, the person above me said they cut the polls off at a certain time to get the results they want, so i'm not the only person thinking about the concept that it's rigged. It needs to be clear to everyone that they are looking for a pop star, and summarily, if you're fat, or if you don't have sex appeal, or if you're summarily, not ABLE to be classified as A. Lauren Hill, Christina or Justin wqithin the first rounds you don't STAND a chance, and YES, that is a conspiracy! Yes, they stack the deck by giving certain people direct comments as to how good they are, and I think you're post was alittle rough on me. I needed however to be clearer, and that is my fault.

By ALL rights, Matt shouldn't have made the next round, and as you can clearly see by last night and the night before the people they want. Fantasia, Diana and whats her name are gettin through. I think Matt was a fluke. Sadly, Lisa should have gone through.

I still do _NOT_ see what is appealing about Brianna. Never did.

Hope that's clearer.

Mojo

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-20-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
Of course it's rigged, no one will argue with you. They do what they have to in order to make an interesting show.

It was the American Public that screwed Lisa though, she was clearly the best of the night. Despite Camille being overpraised by the judges, Lisa had the opportunity to sneak into #2 and she still couldn't do it.

Lastly, there is a method to their madness. If you want to break into the Pop Music Business, you must not be overweight. Can anyone think of a chubby pop singer? I can't. For whatever reason, America seems to embrace attractive pop idols and are more accepting of other looks in other fields of music.

02-20-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rulesr4losers Click to send private message to rulesr4losers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What Conspiracy?"

> For whatever reason, America
>seems to embrace attractive pop
>idols.

Camille is not attractive whatsoever, IMHO, and she CAN NOT sing. Why is she in the final 12????????

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
How do you explain Ruben then?

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-20-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
Ruben is not a pop singer. He's R&B. Look at his album. Look at his Grammy Nomination Category.

And Camille is very attractive--except when she gives that constipated look.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-04 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

However - there were 2-3 people who did not make top 32 but did get to Hollywood in the wild card show last year (Carmen Rasputen was on and made it all the way to the finals) There was at least one person they brought in that never even made it to Hollywood. Of the people who finished in third - I can think of several 3rd place voters who didnt even get asked back. The rocker placed 3rd and the judges put in the person who got less votes from the public. The bottom line is that at least 4 people were in the wild card show that were not in the top 32 - so it's not too late - period whatever.

02-20-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: What Conspiracy?"
So what if they only have the phone lines open for 2 hours following the show. That's all it takes to gather all the votes needed to pick the top 2.

IT's AT LEAST two hours, they can leave them on all night or shut them down at 2 hours. As long as they get the results they want. Doesn't it seem strange to you that Ryan Seacrest stresses this point of "at least two hours" at least five times a night? Either the fix is in or they think poeple who watch the show are idiots!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •