The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Always""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Always""
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

Did anyone else notice Jiffy said "will always wear red", etc in Ep. 1. He doesn't say that every time, does he?

Does this mean that there will be some kind of twist to the merge?

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Always" okaloosajohn 02-05-04 1
 RE: "Always" colleenwannabe 02-05-04 2
   RE: "Always" FarmBoy 02-05-04 3
 RE: "Always" PhoenixEmily 02-05-04 4
   RE: "Always" FarmBoy 02-05-04 5
 RE: "Always" geg6 02-05-04 6
 RE: "Always" volsfan 02-05-04 7
 RE: "Always" blacknwhitedog 02-05-04 8
   RE: "Always" Milan23 02-05-04 10
 RE: "Always" Magic Fingers 02-05-04 9
 Another question strid333 02-05-04 11
   RE: Another question Brownroach 02-05-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Always""
I'm pretty sure he's "always" said that the tribes would wear their buffs to every challenge...now whether he specified the color before, I don't recall.

colleenwannabe 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colleenwannabe Click to send private message to colleenwannabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Always""
Yes, he's always said that. It used to annoy me, but now I find it strangely endearing.

02-05-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Always""
Thanks Okla and Colleen!

It just seemed really odd this time, like he went out of his way to say it. I don't keep the tapes of old episodes and I couldn't check it.

PhoenixEmily 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixEmily Click to send private message to PhoenixEmily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Always""
FarmBoy - The way he said that caught my attention also. Just wanted to let you know that you're not hearing things!

02-05-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Always""
OK- Thanks!

And Hello!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Always""
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

You have a point, FarmBoy. I'm pretty sure he does always say "always" (okay, I know that was awkward phrasing), but I do think that he placed an unusual emphasis on it. It caught my ear at the time even though I immediately dismissed it because I knew I'd heard it from him before. It's still bugging me, though.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Always""
Farmboy, I didn't know where to put it...but, I too caught it and to be honest, it caught my ear the three times I have watched. It did sound as if he put emphasis on the ALWAYS!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Always""
yeah, I think he always says "always"

because the merged tribe has a new name- and a new color,
the "always" doesn't apply anymore

Milan23 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Milan23 Click to send private message to Milan23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Always""
ITA B&WDog. "The Chapera tribe will always wear red". If the members of that tribe move to another one, they'll wear a different color.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Always""
I'll put my two cents in also. The emphasis of that statement stood out to me also. I wondered at the time but didn't think about it again until now. Makes one go hhuummmmm.

Magic Fingers

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-05-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Another question"
While we're talking about tribe names and colours and stuff, I have one question. Did Jiffy tell us the meaning of the tribe names this time around? From my memory, he did for all of the previous Survivors except for the first one. This may be something that could possibly become a topic for a challenge (one of the trivia type challenges).

Three is the perfect number.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Another question"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

I think that each tribe is named for the island on which they are living. Very imaginative.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •