The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cross-post from Sucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gfactor 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gfactor Click to send private message to Gfactor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cross-post from Sucks"
Has anyone seen this:

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=17235.topic

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cross-post from Sucks kelli_blue 02-05-04 1
 RE: Cross-post from Sucks PhoenixEmily 02-05-04 2
   Hmmmm lizzmac 02-05-04 12
 RE: Cross-post from Sucks Sneezles 02-05-04 3
 posting it (spoiler) buckeyegirl 02-05-04 4
   RE: posting it (spoiler) redbeard103152 02-05-04 22
 RE: Cross-post from Sucks volsfan 02-05-04 5
   RE: Cross-post from Sucks buckeyegirl 02-05-04 6
       RE: Cross-post from Sucks volsfan 02-05-04 7
           RE: Cross-post from Sucks Brownroach 02-05-04 8
               RE: Cross-post from Sucks volsfan 02-05-04 14
                   RE: Cross-post from Sucks FarmBoy 02-05-04 20
                       RE: Cross-post from Sucks frankz 02-05-04 24
                       RE: Cross-post from Sucks volsfan 02-05-04 26
 RE: Cross-post from Sucks mistofleas 02-05-04 9
   RE: Cross-post from Sucks okaloosajohn 02-05-04 10
       RE: Cross-post from Sucks Get Bent 02-05-04 11
       I'm wishfully thinking this is a re... toddE 02-05-04 13
           RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is ... Brownroach 02-05-04 15
               RE: Surprise Guest Appearance? pdragonfly1 02-05-04 16
                   RE: Surprise Guest Appearance? volsfan 02-05-04 17
                       RE: Surprise Guest Appearance? Scarlett O Hara 02-05-04 18
                   RE: Surprise Guest Appearance? FSUGUY 02-05-04 19
                       RE: Surprise Guest Appearance? frankz 02-05-04 25
                           Can we please? udg 02-06-04 28
               RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is ... idiotcowboy 02-06-04 29
                   RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is ... Brownroach 02-06-04 33
                       RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is ... Devious Weasel 02-06-04 37
 RobM/Amber Jims02 02-05-04 21
   RE: RobM/Amber Draco Malfoy 02-06-04 30
       RE: RobM/Amber toddE 02-06-04 31
           RE: RobM/Amber Draco Malfoy 02-06-04 32
   RE: RobM/Amber JazzyJax 02-06-04 34
   RE: RobM/Amber GetMeOuttaHere 02-06-04 36
 Final2 GetMeOuttaHere 02-05-04 23
   RE: Final2 volsfan 02-05-04 27
       RE: Final2 GetMeOuttaHere 02-06-04 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
Interesting! I too have a hard time believing that we've been given the boot order just like that. I do think maybe the first few are correct (since they've been seen traveling together) but am HOPING the rest aren't!

PhoenixEmily 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixEmily Click to send private message to PhoenixEmily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"

Jeff did say on Mancow this morning that one of the most memorable moments on Survivor will happen 3 episodes from tonight. That would make it episode five like it suggests in that post.

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Hmmmm"
>
>Jeff did say on Mancow this
>morning that one of the
>most memorable moments on Survivor
>will happen 3 episodes from
>tonight. That would make
>it episode five like it
>suggests in that post.

But last night (2/4/04) Jeff was the guest on "Loveline" and he said the two episodes to watch were episode 3 and episode 6 - no confusion there about "how many weeks out", he was very specific.

Lizzmac

Sneezles 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sneezles Click to send private message to Sneezles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
you know, I had forgotten about the lady that had reported seeing Tina in the Knoxville airport telling her hubbie that she was the first voted off...

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-04, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "posting it (spoiler)"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

For those, like me who are too lazy to look it up: here is what was said:

Author Comment
Ev1
Osten
(2/4/04 10:22 am)
Reply You are all being bamboozled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off, I have posted here before. Secondly, it doesn't matter how hard I will try to convince you, most won't believe me. But, I have come across information that will blow the Chill one and Sleek spoilers out of the water. They are plants folks. The boot order is true only through the first 4 votes. What I can tell you, is that the awkward moment between Jeff and Johnny Fairplay on the reunion show has validity. I am actually in fear that people will come after me. So, I will not give too much away. What I can say is..."Do you really believe the boot order would be handed to you on a silver platter for the All Stars show?" And, why do you think so many Survivors are rumored to be pissed about how things went down? There are rumors that legal action is taken by survivors. That just doesn't mesh with the boot layout. The big twist my friends is that this board is being fooled. A scenario will take place around week 5 or 6 that will make everyone here scratch their heads. I guarantee it. Go ahead and start your countdown. But, don't forget this day. I will be vindicated.

A Kyngsladye Creation
-edited for poor sentence structure

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: posting it (spoiler)"
Most spoilers myself included use spoilers like Chillone and Sleek as guides to how things might work out. Have learned painfully I might add to accept nothing as gospel. There are many ways of arriving at the final destination and the fun and the challenge is in the traveling from week to week.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
I don't want to talk for everyone here but do we really take these pre-season boot lists as the gospel? I know that I will look at the boot lists but I never say that is exactly how things will pan out.

These things don't and won't play out exactly as things have been given to us. As most of you know, we try to analyze the previews and clips to determine what will happen each week and I suggest we continue to do so.

I personally don't think the poster has given us any Earth shattering news that we didn't already know. Am I missing something here?

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"

I personally don't think the poster has given us any Earth shattering news that we didn't already know. Am I missing something here?

Nope...I agree with you totally. So do the people at that other board **Cough, Cough** (Sucks)

A Kyngsladye Creation

02-05-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
LOL! I was just making sure that I hadn't missed something!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

The poster is implying that Jonny Fairplay is going to make a return appearance on All Stars, i.e. there will be some kind of twist similar to the Outcasts.

Nobody here takes any of these boot lists as gospel (I should hope). Heck, Snewser doesn't even believe his own pre-game list will pan out. The thing is, the people that post these lists tend to present them as the definitive truth.

02-05-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
I don't think I have seen any spoilers to the affect of other past contestants being on the show or making guest appearances. However, I have said for a couple of weeks that it would be neat if they did bring other past Survivors back. I am not saying I want them to compete but just be at a challenge to explain what to do....just have them there and to let them have another 3-5 mins of fame! Oh well...

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
The only "boot list" that I ever took to heart was the TV Guide list of castaways that Franz(?) posted here for S7. It was really close to the actual order.

Hi Vols! Hi Brownroach!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-05-04, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
Hey FarmBoy,
Thanks for remembering. And if one confused Burton for Shawn (not out of the realm of possibility) it would have been perfect, even in order. But . . . .
Now just to remind everyone, I didn’t have a cameraman uncle or any “inside info”, I just noticed the Yahoo TV Guide on the day of E2 and thought it was interesting. So I threw I out there.
Just trying to save my reputation, what little there is left.

02-05-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
*waves* to Farmboy and lvoe the hearts!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
This is the reason why I prefer speculation and analysis over
"insider information". I rarely even look at the pre-season stuff except for preview vid-caps and JP /MB interview quotes etc.

Personally I think some people put too much stock into pre-season boot lists and insider stuff and not enough effort gets put into actual episode by episode analysis where real spoiling can happen.

That's just me though. I'm certainly not judging anyone who like to go with Chillone info, it's just not my own personal style.

--hasn't even read the sleek28 stuff

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
Quite frankly, I'm using both. So far, at least from what I can see, the sleuthing is matching up pretty well with Sleek28's list. Of course that could all change tonight! Or next week...or the week after. Until it does, I will continue to try my best to make my guesses based on the 'preponderance of evidence'.

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-05-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cross-post from Sucks"
I hope this guy is right. I enjoy watching the episode by episode analysis, and I was excited to see a complete boot list. Until I realized it takes all the fun out of it!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "I'm wishfully thinking this is a real post"
Because the sleek28 list is bumming me out and dwindling my interest. I don't know why--ChillOne's Panama spoilers didn't "ruin the fun," but the spoilers for A.S.S. do, for me. So let's see what happens, though I can't imagine they would allow new players to jump in a week or two after the series begins. Johnny F. returns? Don't think so.

02-05-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is a real post"
Johnny F. returns? Don't think so.

I don't think so either. The outcasts were a novelty for S7, but a lot of people didn't like it. I doubt MB would clutter up ASS with a similar twist.

Though, this got me thinking:

The ASSes didn't see enough of S7 to see the outcast twist, right? In that case, Rupert would be smart to tell the other Sabogas what happened so they can be prepared for it, just in case.

If he has already told them, that should mitigate against them voting out Ethan instead of Rudy this week, since Ethan would be much more likely to get back in the game in a twist (and to want revenge against Jenna).

Just a thought.

pdragonfly1 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-05-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pdragonfly1 Click to send private message to pdragonfly1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Surprise Guest Appearance?"
What about some of the past survivors, like Jon Foulplay, coming for just one Challenge similarly to the family visit? That could work several ways:
1) The visiting survivors compete against the ASS.
2) The visiting survivors compete to replace an ASS contestant.
3) The visiting survivors represent each ASS contestant and their answers determine which ASS wins/loses.

02-05-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Surprise Guest Appearance?"
This is the type of thing I was getting to in my post above. I think this could possibly play out to some degree whether it be people voted out or other Survivors from other seasons that did not make the cast cut!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-05-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Surprise Guest Appearance?"
It would be the Icing on the Cake if there was an Encore visit to Panama from Johnny Fairplay! What a twist! Love him or hate him, he is worthy of the All-stars and deserves a place among them! He was one of the Best of the best! I say . . . Bring him on!

Scarlett

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Surprise Guest Appearance?"
>What about some of the past
>survivors, like Jon Foulplay, coming
>for just one Challenge similarly
>to the family visit?
>That could work several ways:
>
>1) The visiting survivors compete against
>the ASS.
>2) The visiting survivors compete to
>replace an ASS contestant.
>3) The visiting survivors represent each
>ASS contestant and their answers
>determine which ASS wins/loses.

The MOLE allows some executees to return to a challenge to cause havoc, but, they are not allowed to return to the game.

MB may bring back some non ASS participants just for a challenge to put a twist on the game and to keep spoilers guessing.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Surprise Guest Appearance?"
Yeah, maybe they come back and get to throw balls at them or something like in the Mole-Yucatan. That would make Johnny happy.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-04, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Can we please?"
NOT mention Jon's balls again?

---
UDG
Please?

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is a real post"
> The ASSes didn't see enough of S7 to see the outcast twist,
> right? In that case, Rupert would be smart to tell the other
> Sabogas what happened so they can be prepared for it, just
> in case.

I dont believe this is true BR. One of the reasons for the twist IMO was to give the ASS cast an extra thing to worry about. It would be interesting to see though whether anyone in a post game interview confirms this or not.

-ICB

02-06-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is a real post"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-04 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

I'm too lazy to go back and see what date the twist episode aired, so maybe it was before the ASSes left for Panama.

But even better then -- if they all saw it, it was something else to give them pause about voting out Ethan last night. It didn't seem like they weren't thinking about that though.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: I'm wishfully thinking this is a real post"
Even if they didn't see it, there was enough speculation about it before the season began that they probably encountered it. I would imagine that there were at least a few contestants lurking at places like this to see what they could find out.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RobM/Amber"
I've been thinking about this for awhile... It doesn't make sense.

How could Rob and Amber get to the Final Two together?

Even Alicia, in the first episode, noticed the Amber/Rob connection. I just don't see how a strong alliance like this could make it all the way through the end game. Remember Rupert/Christa/Sandra? Remember Jenna/Heidi/Alex?

Remember Alex and Shawna? That relationship didn't even have a chance. I'm really wondering about these boot lists...

A 2004 IceCat creation

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: RobM/Amber"
Very plausible, IMHO. I brought up here that, if the tribes split, most likely Jerri and Ethan (pre-jury boots) go to Mogo Mogo, and Rupert and Jenna L (late jury boots) go to Chapera. Assume a normal merge with a 7 person jury, and it's easy to see Ru/JL/T/RM/Am Pagonging the remaining Mogos, then T/RM/Am getting rid of the "new" Chaperas next (Rupert/Jenna L). The only way Tom makes it to F2 in my opinion is if he wins final Immunity. Rob or Amber takes the other to F2.

"Won't it be dull when we rid ourselves of all these demons haunting us, to keep us company?"
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:281.5 Loss To Date:-57.5

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: RobM/Amber"
That does sound very plausible, Draco. Very, very boring...but plausible.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: RobM/Amber"
I never said it wasn't boring. But I can see it happening very easily. I'd love to be wrong tho.

Let us never speak of Survivor 5 again.
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:281.5 Loss To Date:-57.5

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: RobM/Amber"
I wonder if Alicia and RobM are pulling the Sandra and Jon plan -at odds with each other publicly but keeping an eye on the other members therby having knowledge of most of the plans...hmmm.

GetMeOuttaHere 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetMeOuttaHere Click to send private message to GetMeOuttaHere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: RobM/Amber"
I don't know,but if the romance is true it was going on before this Survivor was taped. It would be the one reason why Amber was picked as an All-Star. They wanted Rob and had to pick Amber or no Rob.
Jeff has been asked countless times,"Why Amber?".He has replied with vague answers about how she has "grown" as a person.
Oh really? So far she's as boring as ever.She must grab Rob's shirttails this time instead of Jerri's useless tail.

02-05-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetMeOuttaHere Click to send private message to GetMeOuttaHere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Final2"
I don't know about the entire pecking order,but I believe it could be Rob & Amber. It was leaked that it would be Lil & Sandra before the first episode even aired of S7.And Alec and Jenna were leaked before that.
Remember,S7 was a huge hit,even though so many of us knew the outcome.It sure didn't hurt the show that we knew.Perhaps twists are being planted to make us think that an otherwise boring Survivor will get better. Just a thought.

02-05-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Final2"
No one knew the outcome and I was very surprised and happy that Sandra won.

02-06-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Final2"
>No one knew the outcome and
>I was very surprised and
>happy that Sandra won.
>
Many of us knew the outcome.Sandra and Lil. I suspect that more people than MB knows the winner before any Survivor ever airs.It would help with editing.And I knew it would be Sandra.I suspect that the reason we heard that it would be Sandra is not because the actual votes were leaked.It's probably because those close to the show knew that an "outcast" would never win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •