The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiling the Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-04, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiling the Spoilers"
Krautboy gave us this excellent idea. If this is the wrong place for it, please move to the appropriate forum:

I did a little chart on all of the spoiler boot lists. Of course, I had a little fun with it, too!

http://www.londyscreations.com/survivornetwork/sts.asp

The boot lists are almost identical...it's scary.

I mean, seriously, there are few differences:
- ChillOne has Ethan as his second boot.
- Colby is lower on some lists than others
- The final fours have slight, slight differences

That's about it.

Let me know what you think. Pehaps I can add some stuff to it? More details and such...and is there any way to post a table on a message board post so I can post it here and not on a link??

Markopolo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers KObrien_fan 02-04-04 1
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers Flowerpower 02-04-04 2
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers buckeyegirl 02-04-04 3
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers Krautboy 02-04-04 4
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers Brownroach 02-04-04 5
 sad panda cqvenus 02-04-04 6
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers ihavturtlduvluv 02-04-04 7
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers kelli_blue 02-04-04 8
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers tinybubs 02-04-04 9
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers redbeard103152 02-05-04 10
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers weltek 02-05-04 11
 RE: Spoiling the Spoilers Loree 02-05-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-04, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
I haven't had a chance to read and digest all this but at first glance it looks awesome Marco! Thanks for putting this together, I think it definately belongs here!

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
Great effort there Marco. I love how clearly you organized all of our "sources". I will refer to it often, loved the humor!

Flowerpower

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"

Excellent job, Marko! Sometime I'll have to read through all of the post, but thank you for the clear and concise information.

A Kyngsladye Creation

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-04-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
Great Job Marko, you've created a wonderful resource for all to use!

I'm definately adding this to my "favorites"...

Thanks!

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-04 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

This is really cool, Marko.

One suggestion: why not characterize Snewser's list as "ongoing" as well, since he typically changes it as the game progresses -- I assume you'll want to update your chart to reflect any changes he makes.

ETA: If you click on the HTML Reference link (above the message box) when you start a new post, there are instructions for setting up a table. It's a bit complicated and I think it's only set up to allow two columns so it may not serve your purposes.

In any case, I think having the link is fine; no need to repost it.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "sad panda"
i can't open the link

~ cq

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
That rules Marco!

~ihavturtlduvluv

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-04-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
Thank you! I added it to my favorite list and will refer to it often this seaon!!

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-04-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"

Thanks for putting this together Marko. This will be a great reference as the season progresses.

You Rock!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-05-04, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
Great post and easy access too. What more can one ask for?

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
Wow, thank you! You put a lot of work into this and deserve to be worshiped!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers"
Thanks Marko! I will refer to this often.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •