The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keith Famie Interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-03-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keith Famie Interview"
Keith Famie from Survivor Outback was on the Bob and Brian show on WLZR in Milwaukee this morning promoting an appearace this weekend. Here are some of the things he talked about in regards to Survivor. I do realize that some of these things have been discussed or are already know.
First of all he said that all the Survivors know each other, and that there are some friendships and some enemys. He said that Mark Burnett is fully aware of these off camera relationships. He said that he and Jerry were not very friendy for a long time, but she came to Detroit to visit, and they are now friends. He went on to say that Johny Fairplay probably lost a shot at appearing on all stars with his comment about his dead grandpa. He thought both Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst were probably upset by that. Keith says he is not on All Stars, and that he was asked twice and declined.
He said that he thought Alicia did a good job on the 1st episdoe when she pretty much told Rob they needed to worry about fire and water more than sleep. He then described how he dug a hole and slept in that when he was in the Outback, and the other tribe members did the same. He does think Alicia will do very well.
He talked a little about Jeff Probst. He stated that he's a good thinker, and knows very quickly what to say.
As for spoiler content, he said that as All Stars goes on, its going to get very very ugly.
That was pretty much it. He said that when he does appearances he does talk about survivor and that if people wanted to talk about it, he does. My only thought is how does he know it gets ugly on All Stars?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Keith Famie Interview MourC 02-03-04 1
   RE: Keith Famie Interview In The Woods 02-03-04 2
 RE: Keith Famie Interview wendyp 02-03-04 3
   RE: Keith Famie Interview In The Woods 02-03-04 4
       RE: Keith Famie Interview Blow by Blow 02-03-04 7
 Johnny Fairplay Comment samboohoo 02-03-04 5
   RE: Johnny Fairplay Comment FSUGUY 02-03-04 6
       RE: Johnny Fairplay Comment Get Bent 02-03-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MourC 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MourC Click to send private message to MourC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Keith Famie Interview"
Now I don't think it's the comment about the dead grandpa that stopped JFP to be on ass since the comment was done at the reunion show which aired live after the taping of ass

02-03-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Keith Famie Interview"
I didn't know the timeline for filming of ass. Good Call. I'm just reporting what Keith said.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-03-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Keith Famie Interview"
I found the comment about the some are friends and soem are enemies. WOW enemies are strong words. Did thye put enemies on same tribe on purpose? Or invited some one because they were an enemy?

02-03-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Keith Famie Interview"
"Enemy" probably wan't the exact word, but Keith said some alums did like each others, while other don't. Thats when he told the Jerri story. Keith made it sound like Mark Burnett knew this and planned the 3 tribes around it.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-03-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Keith Famie Interview"
It was pretty clear from Tina's post-boot comments that she and Jerri were not friendly going into ASS. She said they sort of made their peace and Jerri's remarks when putting Tina's name down seem to confirm this.

It's not clear to me who the other non-friendlies are on the other tribes, but there must be a few.

-BbB

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Johnny Fairplay Comment"
I doubt his "grandpa" comment cost him a shot at ASS considering he made the comment during the Live Reunion -- after ASS had been filmed.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-03-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Johnny Fairplay Comment"
I posted this in a Fanatic thread about jonny....

2/3/04
he was just on local radio.....(of course, I had like 20 interruptions...ughh).

here's what I heard:

HE turned down Survivor ASS.....whatever dude.
writing for some magazine.
doing 2 movies.
doing a TV Pilot.....for what another great WB sitcom?!?
went to Sundance.
he's got a playboy mansion pass....lucky ladies.

Lil is seeing a Shrink <<<< then he said 'ooops....oh well'.

he'd won if lil took him (5-2 = rupert/sandra the 2).
he practiced for PI by telling everybody a different lie prior to leaving.

he spent some time talking about Boston Rob and how he liked his way of playing (prior to PI). came up with lie after seeing jennaMs mom was sick and had to find a friend that would actually help pull this off. Mentioned Big X on

ASS is lame.....

Mentioned wrestling several times.....

he kept talking and talking....hosts had a hard time of getting him to hangup!

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-03-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Get%20Bent Click to send private message to Get%20Bent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Johnny Fairplay Comment"
I thought his 15 minutes were up!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •