The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-30-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "

The Real World Philly Episode 18 Summary

Previously on RW Philly: The mandatory vacation began for our wild and crazy group in Fiji. Landon and Shavonda exchanged various bacterial infections, while Sarah auditioned for "Porky's 15: Attack of the Greasy Hosebeast".

As tonight's show begins, the producers make sure to remind us that the roomies are still in Fiji. It's a good thing, I mean, we viewers have that short-attention span thing, since we obviously keep watching this vomitorium of a show, despite weekly vows to never watch again. Where was I? Oh. Beach, palm trees, big pimpin, we must still be in Fiji.

The roomies are floating around in big inner tubes, and I strain my ears for the sounds of dueling banjos. No such luck. The roomies take turns jumping off a rock, and we discover that not only is Shavonda afraid of the mentally handicapped, she is also afraid of water. Deep water, especially. There might be mentally disabled fish down there. Landon coaxes Shavona out of her psychotic delusions of squid with Down's long enough for her to jump off the scary rock with him.

As Landon and Shavonda dance that evening, Melanie comments that they have caught the romantic bug. No, Mel, that was your scabies. Shavonda makes some type of Freudian slip about her g-spot to Landon. It's hard to decipher, but I'd put my money on Landon finding her drink over ever finding the spot. On anyone.

The next day, the roomies take a wild ride with the "FeeJee Experience". The conquer the majestic sand hill with boogie boards, make a sandman and sand angels. It's just the sort of fun you expect to have on a tropical island surrounded by water. Next stop: sunbathing! In sand!

Note to producers: I so do not ever, ever need to be THAT close to Sarah's belly button. Ever. I need a shower now.

Sarah decides to go topless, followed by Landon who appears bottomless. It's like "Dawn of the Dead", with the pale, wrinkly, misshapen skin. And that's just Sarah's butt. Shavonda sprays oil on Landon's tush, cause "it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it." I agree, the buildup of sand, shells, and small aquatic animals in Landon's crack is probably enough to fill one of those small octoganal aquariums.

The locals banish the roomies to a room to play "Truth or Dare" while they disinfect the water, the beach, and the boogie board Sarah used. Karamo chooses truth, but we never find out how many inches he is, and Landon dares Shavonda to make out with Sarah in a scene that could rival the puke-fests on "Fear Factor". Karamo has to wear dirty underwear on his head, Landon introduces his little friend, and then we get to watch Shavonda and Landon make out, again. I'm horribly tempted to send this episode to the Poison Control Center. It certainly would work faster than ipecac syrup. Even Karamo is disgusted, though that probably has more to do with his lack of inches.

And we're back on the "FeeJee" fun train! Shavonda flirts with Landon, while Karamo complains to Sarah that Shav is forgetting who she is. for the next five minutes clips of the group drinking, scuba diving, and contaminating the beautiful cerulean water with scabies and what-not are interspersed with Karamo frowning, grimacing, and overall looking like he swallowed a bad snail.

Oh no! A storm! The roomies are surely doomed! Much to my disappoinment, they are only 3 feet from the shore, and make it to safety before a huge whale ingests the boat. Shavonda and Landon waste no time in getting out of their wet clothes and into the bed. Thankfully it has one of those mosquito curtain things, thus limiting the spread of their love-virus to the poor bugs.

Daylight comes, time for more nude sunbathing, kayaking, Shavdon overexposure, and Karamo's lemon sucking. Shavonda shows her oobies to all, as the locals pray to the gods for some C-cups next time.

The roomies attend their farewell dinner, after which the locals will sacrifice them all to assuage the anger of Neptune, as the once blue waters now look like pea soup. Karamo complains to MJ about Shavonda being with Landon while she still has a boyfriend. They agree that Landon wants a kitty cat while Shavonda wants a comforter. Or something like that.

MJ proves to be the ultimate buzzkill as he asks the group what roles they think they would all play if they were really stranded on a deserted island. Sarah volunteers to be Karamo's baby machine, Melanie wants to free Willie, while Karamo would become a hunter and cut Landon's throat. Apsychosayswhat? Luckily the roommates are all drunk so they mistake what Karamo said as "I would become a punter and kick Landon a goat". The Shavonda-Landon beast leave to spread their love on another defenseless bed.

Next time on RW Philly: Will Karamo punt Landon a goat? Did Landon and Shavonda do the nasty? Will Shawn care since they are not committed anyways but talk for hours each day which makes this a stupid storyline? Tune in next week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... volsfan 01-30-05 1
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... arkiegrl 01-30-05 2
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... SurvivorBlows 02-05-05 3
   Thanks! Mon Cherie 02-08-05 9
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... batts 02-05-05 4
   RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... DaveThe Dude 02-05-05 5
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... volsfan 02-05-05 6
   RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... batts 02-06-05 7
       RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... ginger 02-07-05 8
   *Big Hugs* Mon Cherie 02-08-05 10
       RE: *Big Hugs* DaveThe Dude 02-11-05 11
   RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Phill... ARnutz 02-12-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
Mon...great job! I lvoe the part about Vonda/Landon not spreading their lvoe virus to the bugs! HEHEHEHE!

GREAT JOB!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
Apsychosayswhat? LMAO! Fantastic job, Mon!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-05 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

Nice summary Mon, just a head's up for future numbering that by the numbers I have, this is actually episode #19, not #18

(it's production number is 1520, but that's because B-M considered the one-hour premiere to be production numbers 1501 and 1502)

Thanks,
SB

02-08-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks!"
After almost 13 years of watching this the eps just seem to run together!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-05-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
"mentally disabled fish"
"melanie comments that they have caught the romantic bug.... No Melanie, that was your scabies!" ........ that was funny M. C.
....Remind me never to do a summary.... ya'lls summarys are sooo funny I could NEVER do a summary like you guys!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-05-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
Great job! If only the actual show was this entertaining!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
I will post the summary for this week by Monday night. I have had a death in the family and things are a mess!

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-06-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
................ hugs vols......

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
Manifique, mon cherie Mon Cherie!

Mon pettit chou.

02-08-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
10. "*Big Hugs*"
You're in my thoughts and prayers Vols! If you need me to do the summary, let me know, I can do it w/this weeks.

Take care.

Mon

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-11-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: *Big Hugs*"
You know, we have a pretty good group here that makes some very interesting comments & suggestions, and often have some pretty keen insight. Maybe WE should get grouped together for a reality show! Now THAT could be alot of fun!!

ARnutz 13899 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: RW Philly Ep. 18: Spreading the Love "
HUGE {{{hugs}}} to you Vols!

Mon, another fabulous job for this summary! I lost interest in this season a couple of weeks ago and came over here to get caught up.

How the heck many episodes are there this season?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •