The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
Check out Star Magazine's online story about Trista and "Ryan's" honeymoon. The wrong groom is in this picture. Is this foreshadowing??? Hee Hee

http://www.starmagazine.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=60211

The picture is of Trista and Charlie!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... SilverStar 12-19-03 1
 RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... Chrissy gal 12-19-03 2
 RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... Poncho 12-19-03 3
 RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... buckeyegirl 12-19-03 4
 RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... greeneyes 12-19-03 5
 RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... triednottowatch 12-19-03 6
   RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... CyberCooties 12-20-03 7
       RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista &... kelli_blue 12-23-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-03, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
That's funny! How stupid are they? You would think an editor or something would catch the mistake!

SilverStar

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-19-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
That's very funny!!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-19-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
Too funny!

Poncho

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-03 AT 11:06 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-19-03 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

bwahahahaha. Foreshadowing indeed. Welcome to SB Northshorejane.

A J-Slice Holiday Creation
Edited because I didn't read the the first post all the way through.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-19-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
Too funny!!! You mean Buckeyegirl and I wrote that whole darn wedding summary on the wrong groom???? I guess we truly now know why Charlie was at the wedding. Things that make you hmmmm ...

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-03, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
Now they've replaced it with a pic of Trista and Ryan. Hmmmm. Does the Star read these boards?

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
I know, I just looked at the pic, and it's a photo of Ryan - I thought I was missing something.

I like the flower in Ryan's hair, shows he has a sense of humor.... he's gonna need it.

Ew! CyberCooties!

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-23-03, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ooops...wrong groom in Trista & "Ryan" picture"
Darnit, I missed it!!
Always a day late and a dollar short!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •