The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An idea about Dicque's Strategy "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An idea about Dicque's Strategy "
I have an idea about what Richard Hatch was thinking at least for the first three days. This is speculation based upon observing the first episode, and is not a spoiler. He knows that he is a big target, and that people will want to take him down, and the biggest test is going to be the very first tribal council. I think that if his tribe had lost the first challenge he would have told his tribmates that he knows that everyone wants to take him down, but he would promise to "light the fire", but of course it could only be if someone else was voted off. I have to think that is something that he would have learned how to do, and that initially that is his key to moving on. Of course after he starts a fire....then he better come up with another hook, but that's my speculation, and I am sticking too it until someone else comes up with something better.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An idea about Dicque's Strategy... Blow by Blow 02-02-04 1
   RE: An idea about Dicque's Strategy... smokedog 02-02-04 3
 It's obvisious to me Wacko Jacko 02-02-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-02-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: An idea about Dicque's Strategy "
That's a nice strategy theory. The problem is, if he lights the fire before TC, they're free to boot him. It's a cutthroat game. If he only tells them he can light a fire, they might not believe him and would boot him anyway.

I still like the theory, but I think for it to work Rich would need to get a confidante on the team and have that person spread the word, rather than do it openly. What he really needs to do is pull out a pack of matches on the way to TC and say, "if you boot me, these are coming with me to loser lodge." That'd make for a crazy show.

-BbB

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-02-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: An idea about Dicque's Strategy "
What about getting a fire going, and then putting it out before TC? He could then say "I can relight it, but you can't vote me out"

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-02-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "It's obvisious to me"
He's trying to let alliances form first. He don't want to reveal his cards until alliances are formed. For example if the women are against the guys. He would approach the women - or wait to be approached (preferably). Right now if Richard stayed with the guys and the women formed an alliance it would be 3 to 3. Richard wants to become the swing vote - so he isn't committing to anyone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •