The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ODLStelco 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ODLStelco Click to send private message to ODLStelco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
Anybody else catch the premiere last night....
It appears that CBS may be doing some bad edits

When it came down the vote...
The first two votes shown -
- Ethan Voted for Jenna(Added an exclamation mark to after the name)
- Rupert voted for Jenna(No additional marks)

And the rest of the votes were kept secret

When the votes were revealed....
Jenna with an exclamation
Tina
Tina
Tina
Jenna with an unhappy face
Tina

Now....
We know from the revealed votes that Rupert and Ethan voted for Tina, and as Tina cant vote for herslef, she must have picked Jenna.

Which makes the Tally 3-3....

Anybody else notice this.... everyone in the group of 7 who watched with me saw it too..

CBS is modifing results....

Just a thought
ODLStelco
Somewhere in the Barren Northlands

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Look at this... and then watch ... KObrien_fan 02-02-04 1
   RE: Look at this... and then watch ... ODLStelco 02-02-04 3
       RE: Look at this... and then watch ... PepeLePew13 02-02-04 4
 RE: Look at this... and then watch ... PepeLePew13 02-02-04 2
   RE: Look at this... and then watch ... ODLStelco 02-02-04 5
       RE: Look at this... and then watch ... nailbone 02-02-04 6
           RE: Look at this... and then watch ... mistofleas 02-02-04 7
 RE: Look at this... and then watch ... mookiemeister 02-02-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
Thats not what I saw. I saw Ethan and Tina vote for Jenna, and no other voters were revealed. They ran through them all afterwards too, it was 4-2 against Tina.

Surgeon General G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

02-02-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ODLStelco Click to send private message to ODLStelco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
Watch man... the two votes for jenna that were shown... the first one showed in the booth had the exclamation, the second one didnt have the smiley face.... the others that were shown were votes for Tina

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
I have the tape, ODL... now would be a very good time to back away from your statements before you dig yourself deeper.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

>- Ethan Voted for Jenna(Added an exclamation mark to after the
>name)
>- Rupert voted for Jenna(No additional marks)

I'm not sure what you're talking about. It was clearly Tina who wrote down "Jenna" -- and the camera cut away before she finished writing. We were not shown what Rupert wrote.

Then during the vote reveal, Tina's "Jenna" was the same as what she wrote down, with the added unhappy face, while we saw the same "Jenna!" from Ethan next.

I went back and checked the tape, and confirmed that's what happened.

Welcome to this site, but what a way to make an impression here... not.

02-02-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
My bad

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
That's OK, ODL, but remember you're dealing with the best of the best here. Just be sure you have your facts straight before you try arguing or contradicting these folks.

They are that d@mn good.

Sandra, Panama's Sole Survivor
OT Studmuffin of the Year '03, Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian, and Vice-President of the GAWKUR Alliance o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"
Oh stop it, I'll blush.

*pauses*

You were talking to me weren't you boner? *grin*

--meglomaniacal since 2001

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Look at this... and then watch the rerun on Tuesday"

>
>Now....
>We know from the revealed votes
>that Rupert and Ethan voted
>for Tina, and as Tina
>cant vote for herslef, she
>must have picked Jenna.
>
Nah. I saw the part where each survivor reveal their vote at the end. Only Ethan and Tina voted for Jenna.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •