The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Diane is dumb and dumber!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Diane is dumb and dumber!"
Scott and Jase acting like the characters from dumb and dumber was very appropriate for what happened at the POV competition. Diane was so dumb she didn't think about filling up Jase's pig with coins so he would be eliminated. However, Scott and Jase figured it out and put Diane out!

DUMB.DUMBER.DUMBEST!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! RealityAddict 08-04-04 1
   RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! Loree 08-04-04 11
 RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! Drive My Car 08-04-04 2
   RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! Loree 08-04-04 12
 alright Oscirus 08-04-04 3
   RE: alright Cookiehahnster 08-04-04 4
       RE: alright ginger 08-04-04 5
           RE: alright RealityAddict 08-04-04 6
   RE: alright nailbone 08-04-04 7
       RE: alright qwertypie 08-05-04 21
           RE: alright RealityAddict 08-05-04 22
 RE: Not Her Fault... foonermints 08-04-04 8
   RE: Not Her Fault... Cookiehahnster 08-04-04 9
       RE: Not Her Fault... foonermints 08-04-04 10
 RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! Nanook 08-04-04 13
   The thing that makes it look worse ... volsfan 08-04-04 14
   RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! motormouth 08-04-04 15
       RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! Menses 08-04-04 16
           RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! volsfan 08-04-04 17
               Chase = Jase? IceCat 08-04-04 18
               RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! foonermints 08-05-04 19
 RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! qwertypie 08-05-04 20
 RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! aquariaqueen 08-05-04 23
   RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! teddysgirl 08-05-04 24
       RE: Diane is dumb and dumber! Cookiehahnster 08-05-04 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-04-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
After last night I have decided that Diane is one of the dumbest players in the game! She should have thought through the coin game...but mistakes happen. BUT, once she saw that Jase was going to be off the block she should NEVER have gone with Scott and Jase's suggestion of nominating Marvin. WHY, WHY, WHY? She should have nominated CB or Drew just to do the opposite of what they told her. I know her plan is for Scott to be voted out, but why even make it a possibility for Marvin to go out instead?!?! Adria told her that nominating Marvin would make her their puppet...yet Diane did it anyway! If she truly believes Scott when he told her that she would be safe next week then she is even dumber than she looks.

I would love to see Scott go, but now that might not happen. I hope Jase wins HOH next week just so I can see Diane get nominated and voted out. She is a sucker!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
I wanted Diane to nom Cowboy so badly. I would have loved to watch him whine and cry and have a complete breakdown on the block.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
Yes it was a pretty dumb move.
When Will was talking about it, I got the impression that they didn't know who had gone in what order, which may have confused them a bit, since they didn't know if they were first or last.

Either way , she should have loaded him down.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
The TV showed them doing it in the wrong order from the live feeds. Will did not go first. But I guess they wanted to edit it for TV the way it looked the best.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-04-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "alright"
Can I please give Diane the "Marcellus" award of stupidity now?

Cookiehahnster 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-04-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: alright"
I truly don't get the Marvin thing either. He's not even in their alliance. Why would she even consider letting all the 4 Whoresmen stay?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: alright"
Drew's game is on this week. She is thinking with organs other than the brain, that's for sure. Every time she called herself stupid last night I saw each and every one of you nodding affirmatively.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-04-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: alright"
Diane is STUPID!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: alright"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-04 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

No. If MFMarvin ends up going rather than Scott, maybe. but right now it still looks like Scott will be leaving, so she'll be OK.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: alright"
How sure are we about Will's vote?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-05-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: alright"
Based on what Will said Tuesday night, he will vote with the girls as long as it works well for him...then I guess he'll switch to the 4 Horsepoop's side if he thinks things are heading south for his alliance. I think he was saying he will vote with the girls this time (evict Scott) and just wait and see what happens with his Jase alliance (whatever). He's trying to play all sides and that could come back to bite him. I guess we'll find out tonight...I can't wait!!!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not Her Fault..."
... She just got "stupid coins" mistakenly left over from FE. Accidently eating one, the rest told her: "divide your assets! throw away your power! listen to your inner Marcellus!" Boy, she sure got the last one right. Dink (Jase), Dink (Scott), Dinkus (for Diane).

08-04-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiehahnster Click to send private message to Cookiehahnster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Not Her Fault..."
How could Diane not realize that EVERY coin possible needed to be put into Jase's pig? If she was on the job, she would have been fired for that.

08-04-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Not Her Fault..."
It boggles the mind, but with no mind to boggle, what are you left with? Jase. So sad.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
She made herself look even dumber when she put Marvin on the block, rather than another horseman. She lets Scott and Jase control her like a ##### puppet. She better pray to God it's Scott who walks out the front door tomorrow night.

08-04-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "The thing that makes it look worse is..."
the fact that Scott and Jase actually figured it out. We have all said how dumb they are...well they were smart enough to figure it out and put Diane away!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-04-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
Your right Nanook. I originally had high hopes for Diane, I hope now she can redeem herself somehow. *crossing fingers*

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
The dumbest players in the game so far....

Michael
Drew
Diane

None of them derserve to win this game. Adrian and Natalie have repeatedly give them sound advice and they have ignored it and screwed the game up....Chase, Will, or Karen will win the money

08-04-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
Chase? Who is Chase?

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Chase = Jase?"

08-05-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
'Da guy we want chased outa da house.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
You said it all.
I can't write more now, because everytime I think of her I shake my head in disbelief so much I can't type.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
At least I am not smacking my head in disbelief anymore -- that started to really hurt!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-05-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
If Diane didn't want to put all her coins in Jase's pig, she should have given them to the Bowling Moms......

teddysgirl 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-05-04, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddysgirl Click to send private message to teddysgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
4 Whoresmen! LOL

Nice one Cookiehahnster!

Every time I see them slapping each other on the back I think of that quote from 'Resevoir Dogs':

"Lets not start sucking each others d**ks just yet..."

08-05-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Diane is dumb and dumber!"
I can't take credit for that one : ) Saw it on another thread.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •