The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-02-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

{VO} The greatest adventure continues

{VO} No food...

{VO} ...and no drinkable water

{Shii Ann} Our tongues have turned white and we're dying of thirst.

{VO} Now...

{Jenna} C'mon Rudy

{VO} ...the challenges are so tough...

{Amber} They're catching up, let's go!

{Jerri} Damn it!

{VO} ...even the best of the best...

{Jenna} Rudy's not doing okay

{VO} ...are breaking down.

{Ethan} I'm hanging on by a thread right now.

{Rupert} It's killing ME to be here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps munson 02-02-04 1
   RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps Bungler 02-02-04 2
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps Lisapooh 02-02-04 3
   RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps IslandFever 02-02-04 4
       RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps Lisapooh 02-02-04 6
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps LilNik8 02-02-04 5
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps wendyp 02-02-04 7
   RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps Lightmage81 02-02-04 8
       RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps kary1371 02-03-04 16
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-02-04 9
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps Blow by Blow 02-02-04 10
   RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps idiotcowboy 02-02-04 11
   About the Water Scarlett O Hara 02-04-04 24
   RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps okaloosajohn 02-05-04 25
 RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps volsfan 02-03-04 12
 Didn't know where to put this! volsfan 02-03-04 13
   RE: Didn't know where to put this! FarmBoy 02-03-04 14
   RE: Didn't know where to put this! Blow by Blow 02-03-04 15
       RE: Didn't know where to put this! volsfan 02-03-04 17
           RE: Didn't know where to put this! okaloosajohn 02-03-04 18
   Reward?? PhillyBrat 02-04-04 21
       RE: Reward?? Brownroach 02-04-04 22
 Who has fire FIRST? jcrash 02-04-04 19
   RE: Who has fire FIRST? Blow by Blow 02-04-04 20
 Mogo Mogo definitely has fire...the... ihavturtlduvluv 02-04-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

Thanks, Bungler! Speedy as ever.

Ladies and Gentlemen...Saboga has fire!!!

Looks like we have the two challenges here. The first one introduced looks like it's from the Marquesas when the tribes had to un-sink a row boat by diving down and removing the stones that keep it submerged.

The second has the tribes retrieving bamboo poles from the ocean to build a ladder back on the beach. Was this an African challenge? Think they've used ladder building a couple of times, actually.

Which is RC and which is IC? Not sure it matters because we know Rudy is the next to go, right?

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-02-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
I'm guessing ladder building is RC because the arrival shots (seen previously on the 1/30 Entertainment Tonight vidcaps -- if they're not here somewhere, check SFever for them) don't show any sign of the immunity idols being returned.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
Is that Amber Jerri is hugging in cap 29? I assumed it was Jenna because of the yellow showing in the buff but it looks like Amber's bathing suit strap. What's up with that?

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-04, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
It looks like Jenna's hair color and length of hair to me.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
Look at Amber's hair and hair elastic in the cap directly below it. No buff, but the rest is the same. Jenna's bathing suit strap is thicker than the spaghetti strap that Amber has.

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-04, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
If we're pretty sure that Rudy is going, I think whatever
challenge involves caps 29, 30, and 25 is possibly reward. Robfather and Amber look pretty dejected
in cap 30 (but then again that could be fatigue), Shii ann looks to be upset and to be comforted by Jenna M. in cap 25, while Jerri looks to be hugging Jenna L and joyful over winning. If Rudy's going home, that cap can't be from the IC if she's happy. Possibly Saboga RC win with Chapera and Mogo Mogo winning IC again?

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-02-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler these are great!

In cap 03 JennaL looks panicked while swimming and in cap 29 Jeri is huggin her. Can JennaL swim? In the challenge last night she was sitting on the raft instead of swimming with the rest of them.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
just by going by the amount of face time in the premier as well as the ep2 preview...

I have a hunch that either, Jenna or Jerri is going of next. With one member down in their tribe, I think Ethan might be able to persuade the RR alliance to vote one of the girls off.

It sure looks like Rudy is a stumbling block at the next challenge. (Just not sure if its a Reward or Immunity one)

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-03-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
According to spoilers, neither Jenna or Jerri is going at this time. Ethan and Rudy are reported to go before them.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-04 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Just my opinion as I see these vidcaps:
#20-Rupert jumping for joy with Ethan and Rudy, yes, we finally have fire at Saboga!!!
#25-post reward challenge: Shii-Ann sobbing she can't go another minute without fire/water and they have lost the precious reward, fire....
#29-Jenna L. and Jerri-I'm crying because I am so RELIEVED we finally won a reward challenge of FIRE and now I'm not going to die here afterall!
#30-Amber and Rob M-We lost the reward challenge and still have no fire, and we are going down the drain fast!...bumma
#31-I'm bummed that my tribe did'nt win the reward challenge of fire, now if those idiots would just give me some privacy I could relieve myself of these matches up my *** and get this fire started!

In other words Saboga wins the reward challenge of fire.
For what it's worth, Flowerpower

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-02-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
Pic 13 - Uh, guys? I think your boat sank.

Seriously though, it looks like in Pic 1 and Pic 16 Saboga and Chapera have decided to haul their boats out on platforms to get them floating while in Pic 13 Mogo Mogo has decided to merely row their submerged boat to shore. Hauling a boat out will take more time initially, but you end up with a lighter boat.

Harking back my days at boy scout camp, I know you can row a partially submerged boat, but it's a little tricky and slow going. So is Mogo Mogo doing this to get ahead (initially) or to catch up? I'm guessing it doesn't work out for them, but this is probably RC anyway.

Also, about water (and this is unrelated), while Saboga was at TC, don't you think the other two tribes could have done a fair amount of rainwater collecting? I would have. Also, do their little water bottles come with water in them? The show never cleared that up.

-P

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-02-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
> I'm guessing it doesn't work out for them, but this is probably RC anyway.

Unlikely as the ladder challege looks to be RC (Colby/Lex arrival shots with ladder stuff in the background, looking at the "new" Saboga tribe minus Tina), meaning this would have to be IC.

> don't you think the other two tribes could have done a fair amount of rainwater collecting?

uh, no. The ASS cast is mostly deviod of the "survivalist" in favor of the "devious"ist

-ICB

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-04-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "About the Water"
>Also, about water (and this is
>unrelated), while Saboga was at
>TC, don't you think the
>other two tribes could have
>done a fair amount of
>rainwater collecting? I would have.
>Also, do their little water
>bottles come with water in
>them? The show never cleared
>that up.

Blow,
Your'e right -- I'm sure the survivors would have collected it. I too, noticed that the survivors had water sacks -- I saw Tina leave with hers when she left Tribal Council and I was wondering the very same thing!

Scarlett

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
"Also, about water (and this is unrelated), while Saboga was at TC, don't you think the other two tribes could have done a fair amount of rainwater collecting? I would have. Also, do their little water bottles come with water in them? The show never cleared that up."

It's pretty obvious that MB and crew aren't telling us everything about the water situation. None of these people would have made it past Day 3 if they hadn't had ANY water the entire time.

Try going without ANY liquids for more than a day or so...

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S8 Ep 2 Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-04 AT 02:40 PM (EST)

Had a little time this afternoon and I have been going back to SurvivorPhoenix and looking at the pregame pics released and I have found a couple of more pics taken from a different advantage point from the "Rupert gets fire pic". Here is the one in this week's preview:

Here are the two I found over at Phoenix from the pregame show on Extra:

It looks to me like Rupert is actually jumping! Also, even though Ethan is excited...it looks like he is more interested in something behind Rupert. He isn't looking down towards the fire. hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

ETA: One more pic at the beginning of Rupert's jump and Ethan is looking down towards the fire:

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

02-03-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Didn't know where to put this!"
Chapera does get fire and I think soon...SurvivorPhoenix has pics up from a "Jiffy handicaps all star" and look at this:

That is smoke and where there is smoke...there is fire!

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Didn't know where to put this!"
Good find Vols!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

02-03-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Didn't know where to put this!"
Almost looks like Alicia could be pouring water from one container to another, just based on where her hands are. Or she's yanking the scalp off Amber. Hard to say.

02-03-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Didn't know where to put this!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-04 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

LOL! I had not really noticed what Alicia is doing but your right...it does look like she is doing something that causes her full attention

BWAHAHAHAA! Yanking the scalp off Amber! ETA: Thanks Farmboy!

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaloosajohn Click to send private message to okaloosajohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Didn't know where to put this!"
It looks a little like she might be blowing on something. Maybe encouraging another bit of kindling so they have a standby flame?

I know I believe I'd get two fires started right away if I didn't have a reliable way to start one again.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Reward??"
Chapera couldn't have won fire, that is unless the box found at Mogo Mogo wasent their reward. (Or a later reward..)

Gotta try to keep the facts stright.

-=Bratz=-

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Reward??"
And in any case I don't believe anyone is going to *win* fire; MB obviously believes this is a basic skill they should have learned, and we've heard about how tough the conditions imposed on them are going to be.

jcrash 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jcrash Click to send private message to jcrash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Who has fire FIRST?"
So does this mean Sabogo gets fire FIRST?

02-04-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Who has fire FIRST?"
I think it means they get it on their own (not rewarded). There are pics showing smoke in the Chapera camp, but we don't see them starting a fire. I would guess that they win it as a reward and are first to get fire. Losing the reward challenge is what motivates Rupert to get a fire going if it kills him.

-BbB

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Mogo Mogo definitely has fire...the question is, when did they get it?"
I found this picture on SS, and again on some spoiler board I stumbled onto today (survivorshrine I think its called)

That is definitely fire they are flaming - the question is of course when did they get it. The photo was in USA today.

~ihavturtlduvluv

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •