The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 1 Predictions "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Survivor All-Stars Episode 1 Predictions "
===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

Another season's here again -- and while it's the season of all seasons and I've got a Patriots Superbowl to watch, so I'll make this short (plus you've been probably been living in a cave the past couple of weeks if you aren't already aware of most of the below info...)

Ya, three tribes.... no extra clothing... no food... no fire, blah, blah, blah. Early on, Dicque "gases on" to the cameras about how he could make fire in an instant if he wanted, but keeps the info "within himself" for now -- meaning no one gets fire before the first challenge.

Despite his memory challenge performance of the original edition, apparently Rudy isn't a complete dummy and he actually learned something from watching Dicque three years ago, so he quickly goes approaches Rupert about an alliance and the two misfits ally. Meanwhile in another tribe, Rob M and Amber decide that their only hope is that between the two of them they might have one full brain, so they also quickly to team together -- but that still doesn't stop Alicia from quickly mixing it up with Rob regarding the living conditions.

In general, paranoia reigns... and finally we get to the challenge.

As Kraut did a great job of summarizing, vidcap evidence points to CHAPERA winning the three-way race and landing both immunity and fire as their reward. Mogo-Mogo appears to come in second -- sparing them a Tribal Council visit -- while Saboga gets to go to Ep1's Tribal Council.

Based on additional vidcap evidence, it looks like TINA is no where to be seen in the Ep vidcaps, so TINA clearly appears to be the first bootee (which also fits well with the expected belief that the castaways will quickly target all of the previous Sole Survivor winners in the early days of the game.)

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •