The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler information ahead"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-28-05, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler information ahead"
Do not read this if you dont want to know anything about RW Austin
--> 302 San Jacinto is really comin alive, theyve turned an old abandoned warehouse into what looks like a goin facility now!

now looks like this and painted red all around

and now heres a pic of the infamous Leslie

he usually wears less than this and hangs downtown by his pushcart, under an umbrella (eat your heart out honey)
I'm sure you will see his pretty smile when you watch RW Austin
I believe 5 names of RW Austin will be Freddy, Cheng, Areula, Marc, Dan and I got this info at http://www.tvtome.com/RealWorld
its an interesting site
Heres another pic of the house if you wanna see it....

some of this information I have to credit peeps on RW16.com with! theyre a great bunch of peeps.....
and I live in Austin so it helps......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler information ahead batts 01-28-05 1
   GREAT INFO! volsfan 01-28-05 2
       RE: GREAT INFO! FlowerChild 01-28-05 3
           RE: GREAT INFO! ginger 01-28-05 4
 RE: Spoiler information ahead motormouth 01-31-05 5
   RE: Spoiler information ahead volsfan 01-31-05 6
 RE: Spoiler information ahead Livestrong4ever 01-31-05 7
   RE: Spoiler information ahead batts 01-31-05 8
       RE: Spoiler information ahead batts 01-31-05 9
           RE: Spoiler information ahead volsfan 01-31-05 10
           RE: Spoiler information ahead batts 02-04-05 11
               RE: Spoiler information ahead batts 02-04-05 12
                   RE: Spoiler information ahead batts 02-04-05 14
                       RE: Spoiler information ahead volsfan 02-04-05 15
 RE: Spoiler information ahead LilNik8 02-04-05 13
 RE: Livestrong4ever 02-04-05 16
   RE: realitychick 02-04-05 17
       RE: volsfan 02-04-05 18
           RE: batts 02-04-05 19
               RE: RuffNeck 02-08-05 20
                   RE: ginger 02-08-05 21
 RE: Spoiler information ahead rattler_pk 02-10-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-28-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
I went downtown and walked around the house for a bit. 2 men were working on something at the doorway.

Look at pic 2 .... where the 2 cones are..... they have enclosed part of that under the awning thingy with creamy colored glass partitions (might be a patio of some sort for the realworlders)
and there is a 1-way 'mirror window' on one side of the enclosure.
Its painted red now and looks like a different building.
The skyskraper you see in the background is the Frost Bank Tower, built just last year!
Theyve put in all kinds of lights all around the house. Spotlights pointing at the trees they just planted, and movie looking lights on the porch entrance (2nd pic where all the stairs are)

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "GREAT INFO!"
Good job batts! I know you have invested some time in figuring this stuff out.

Do you know when the real worlders will arrive and filming begin?

Also, I thought you told me that Leslie was your boyfriend

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-05, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: GREAT INFO!"
Batts!!
That is awesome! Our little RW detective you are!!

Dear MTV, I hear there is a guy name Batts who has been scoping out the new RW house. You should pay him lots of money to keep us all informed. Just a suggestion, Karen

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: GREAT INFO!"
You intrepid lil Batts, you! Good stuff. And that Leslie guy looks like he'd be right at home here in SF.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-31-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
Thanks Batts, this is making me look forward to next season. (just hoping it is better than this one) Hope you will still be spoiling for us while it is filming.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

01-31-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
Speaking of filming...rumor has it that the peeps moved in the house over the weekend. However, some people think it is a "test" group in which they send in first to maybe throw people off and to get the camera angles and things down.

batts, do you know anything about this? What did you find out over the weekend? Hope to hear from you soon!

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
I think their job should be working for Leslie...I'm sure he could give them more "Real World" experience than anyone...

No really...any idea what their so called "job" will be???

01-31-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
thats funny (working with Leslie) livestrong
Their job , from what I'm hearing is that they will be doing something with SXSW (South by Southwest) which is a music film and media Corporation here in Austin. Someone also said they would be working at Whole foods which is a grocery store, but I'm not ready to believe that yet.
I'm trying to post my pics from my camera phone from yesterday

01-31-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
in the first pic is that plexiglass enclosure I was talking about under an extended awning. At night the 'AUSTIN' sign on top is lit up in neon yellow and green.
and here is a pic last night I took after it got dark.... they were letting in all these young girls (about 20 to 30 of them it looked like) so I walked over to where a lady was taking everyones drivers license and holding a note binder above her head and had a headset on, and asked her if they were giving a tour of the house...... They didnt even want to acknowledge my presence, and she immediately started talking code stuff on her headset, so I beat a hasty retreat and took this photo. Also, there was a guy with a HUGE tv camera mounted on his shoulders (he looked like a pack mule) filming everyone that entered the house! Heres that pic.......

01-31-05, 09:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
GREAT JOB batts! I knew you would come through. Which window is expected by in the room with the pool table? I have been over on RW16.com reading some of the things some of the locals are saying. Just curious!

THANKS AGAIN!

02-04-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
ok.... here are some pics of the Austin Realworlders. Sorry they arnt too good, but it happens so fast when they come up on you!
Plus I am new with this cam phone so........

02-04-05, 02:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
heres a better picture of the two girls standing shoulder to shoulder in the 1st pic (thanks to someone else who had a cam)
I'm not a very good picture taker but everything happens so fast, and its not like you can say "hey, can u pose for a picture?" the last couple of days theyve been hanging aroound 6th street, and peeps yell stuff like "hey realworld, come party with us!" One of the guys has made comments that he doesnt like Austin..... maybe its not all its cracked up to be?
...on one of the first nights one of the guys got in a fight with someone who took his picture from what I can tell, he had to have a doctor 'fix' his nose?
... anyone with better information, feel free to correct me ...
anyways.... here is a better pic of 2 of the girls...
I cant wait till I get a better pic of the "Abe lookalike" he really does look like Abe from a distance
..... well, Sorry..... its a bmp... I can change most pics to jpg's or gif's...... but dont know how to transfer a bmp to a jpg.........

02-04-05, 03:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
ok..... I used my ACDSee program to change it to jpg... here it is...

02-04-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
GREAT JOB BATTS! I like your pics! You are becoming a great little spoiler. So, do you have idea of what their job is? Also, are there any activities they have been doing other than going to bars and drinking?

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-04-05, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
I <3 Leslie. When I was in HS, he told me I had some of the prettiest braids he had ever seen one night when I was downtown. Now mind you he was wearing a thong and flip flops. If they really wanted the real world to be "real", they should have cast Leslie. Everyone knows him...he used to live outside of Albertsons (grocery store) a couple years back. <sigh> I wish I was home in the ATX instead of stuck in dreary Chapel Hill @ school. I guess I'll check everything out when I'm home in March

~PhoenixMons is God Thank you so much!~

Livestrong4ever 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-04-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Livestrong4ever Click to send private message to Livestrong4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE:"
Everyone: I say that if Batts gets arrested for stalking, we have to bail her out, and if she has a restraining order put on her, we will all have to go to court to back her up...
This is only fair since we are encouraging all of this.

Also...if the RW ever decides to come to the Northwoods (Marquette, MI) I am on top of it! Just like Batts!

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE:"
Got batt's back. I'm in the legal field. I can set her up. Keep it coming!

Batts the woman! Go batts, go batts...go, go, go batts!

02-04-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
18. "RE:"
I am sure batts will enjoy all the legal help. However, batts is a he!

02-04-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE:"
Thank you Vols

Thanks for the offer ya'll, but I'm just hangin out and stuff
Lots of peeps checkin out the realworlders here in Austin, and as long as I dont take any pictures of them with a flash or disrupt any filming, or act crazy like I seen a couple of peeps do..... then no problems...... I try to keep a distance, but when they like walk up on me all of a sudden, I'm like "Hello" , (reach for camera) (fumble) (stutter) (trip) then theyre gone!

my gosh, I just came back from downtown and saw them! That Wes guy looks like Abrams twin brother ya'll..... Last night I saw them dancing, and the long blonde haired girl, I think her name is Lacy, acted kinda slutty, frenching other girls, and dancing all nasty and trashy like.......
.... I havent seen the guy who got in a fight! He could be holed up in the house while his nose is being repaired (speculation) or maybe he got kicked off the show..... dont know yet..
.... I have lots of pics now, but until I learn how to reduce them in size with my ACDSee, I'm gonna stop spoilin for right now, ok?
.... I'm headed back for downtown, as I hear they are headed for the Capitol building (maybe I'll take a tour with them?) by for now and I wanna thank ya'll for showin interest in what I'm doin, and I wish ya'll could do this with me!

RuffNeck 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RuffNeck Click to send private message to RuffNeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE:"
Batts, my brother lives in Austin and just told me that he heard on the radio that someone got arrested for beating up Leslie this past weekend. Wonder if it was a roomie?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE:"
Just wanted so say
GO BATTS!
GO BATTS!
GO BATTS!

And I'm relieved to have it confirmed that you are, in fact, da Man, and not da Wohman, because I would have worried about insulting you genderwise in some past postage.

Excellent stalking. Er, reporting.

rattler_pk 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rattler_pk Click to send private message to rattler_pk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Spoiler information ahead"
My girlfriend and I heard that they will be working at this huge advertising agency here in Austin.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •