The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jason and james could have stayed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Stories"
I haven't found myself able to completely cheer on a player for the past two seasons. I kind of like Eric, more for his personality, rather than game play so I think it's more of "stay so I can watch him because he's a character I would miss".

From what I thought Amanda and James were barely over their season when they bounced into this one....just like Rupert during All Stars. It kind of stinks for them that they probably didn't have as much time to process the whole situation or even talk about it. James is clearly still playing the same game and still using the same 'ol apple lines..the only exception is his "love" or "nest" affair with Parvati. Amanda kind of played the "I'm not a threat but a follower" during her season too, but it was clearly an act. This time around it seems she really is clueless.

It did seem kind of strange that Amanda, James, Jason and Eric didn't team up together and put a damper in the "all girl" alliance (the gender power thing is simply annoying to me). However, Jason, well Jason just doesn't have Survivor smarts. I wouldn't consider him a complete idiot, since he did find the HII and the site of the last one on his first try, but he is just too trusting. The other three could have felt that Jason wouldn't believe them and run off to Natalie and spoil the whole plan. Plus, Amanda is on the outside of the girls and she probably doesn't want to do anything to cast herself out further.

I don't think James, Amanda or Parvati will last. Nor do I think Cerie will. In fact, this whole girl power thing is bound to crumble...maybe Eric will be their un-doing..lol..that would be funny. The girls are far too cocky and over confident and look where thats gotten past Survivors.

I would also like to add that Natalie is my least fav. for this season. I can't stand her attitude...she's making me love Cerie more (whom seemed to have a bad attitude). Either way, these girls are bound to get there's at the F2. James and Eric have firsthand witnessed their ways and didn't seem too impressed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 jason and james could have stayed   hefgypsy     04-24-08       
   RE: jason and james could have stay...   garcor     04-24-08     1  
   RE: jason and james could have stay...   cycles2k     04-25-08     2  
     RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-25-08     3  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   garcor     04-25-08     4  
             RE: jason and james could have stay...   Zimbochick     04-25-08     5  
             RE: jason and james could have stay...   tjcrew     04-25-08     6  
                 RE: jason and james could have stay...   jbug     04-25-08     7  
                 RE: jason and james could have stay...   byoffer     04-25-08     8  
                     RE: jason and james could have stay...   Wacko Jacko     04-25-08     9  
                         RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-25-08     10  
                             RE: jason and james could have stay...   doylec     04-25-08     11  
                                 RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-25-08     12  
                                     RE: jason and james could have stay...   doylec     04-25-08     13  
                             RE: jason and james could have stay...   michel     04-25-08     15  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   michel     04-25-08     16  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   citywitch     04-26-08     20  
             RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-27-08     24  
   RE: jason and james could have stay...   Aruba     04-25-08     14  
     RE: jason and james could have stay...   michel     04-25-08     17  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   Aruba     04-25-08     18  
             RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-26-08     19  
                 RE: jason and james could have stay...   michel     04-26-08     21  
                     RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-27-08     23  
                         Stories   michel     04-27-08     25  
                             RE: Stories   iltarion     04-28-08     26  
                                 RE: Stories   michel     04-28-08     27  
                                     RE: Stories   iltarion     04-28-08     32  
                                         RE: Stories   michel     04-28-08     35  
                             RE: Stories   nazpink     04-29-08     36  
   RE: jason and james could have stay...   dabo     04-26-08     22  
     RE: jason and james could have stay...   Wacko Jacko     04-28-08     28  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   michel     04-28-08     29  
             RE: jason and james could have stay...   Wacko Jacko     04-28-08     31  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   Aruba     04-29-08     37  
   RE: jason and james could have stay...   TxMom2011     04-28-08     30  
     RE: jason and james could have stay...   citywitch     04-28-08     33  
     RE: jason and james could have stay...   iltarion     04-28-08     34  
         RE: jason and james could have stay...   Wacko Jacko     04-30-08     38  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •